Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guillermo (TKO-Kill) Neon Star Left_bar_bleue0/0Guillermo (TKO-Kill) Neon Star Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Guillermo (TKO-Kill) Neon Star Empty Guillermo (TKO-Kill) Neon Star

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:34 pm
Death Template

• Name of death applicant: Neon Star (Star on the forum)
  • Link to the Death Applicant's Character: Link
  • Your Character: Guillermo Estrada
  • Your Character Link: Link
  • Death location: Las Noches
  • Extra Information: Can't get out of the Skull Crushing Finale without paying teh price

Guillermo (TKO-Kill) Neon Star Bphmizsig

Guillermo - 1-2+ - Cuatro Espada
Ryuuichi "The Flying Dragon" Nakajima - 1-1
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guillermo (TKO-Kill) Neon Star Left_bar_bleue7380/100Guillermo (TKO-Kill) Neon Star Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Guillermo (TKO-Kill) Neon Star Empty Re: Guillermo (TKO-Kill) Neon Star

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:45 pm
After reviewing the thread...and talking with other staff, I have determined that this is acceptable.

Tsubine's Character List
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guillermo (TKO-Kill) Neon Star Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Guillermo (TKO-Kill) Neon Star Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:47 pm
Yeah, I've seen everything that has happen in that thread and I too believe this is the right course of action. So my stamp of approval goes in as well.

Guillermo (TKO-Kill) Neon Star WVMWLOu
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guillermo (TKO-Kill) Neon Star Left_bar_bleue0/0Guillermo (TKO-Kill) Neon Star Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:02 pm
You have my Stamp, broski.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum