Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine [APPROVED 5-1] Left_bar_bleue0/0Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine [APPROVED 5-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine [APPROVED 5-1] Empty Re: Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine [APPROVED 5-1]

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:22 pm
  • Application Checklist

• Name [X]
    • Appropriate Age [X]
    • Gender [X]
    • Appearance Present [X]
    • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
    • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
    • 10 sentences for personality [X]
    • History is of appropriate length [X]
    • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
    • Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
    • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
    • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
    • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
    • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: Alright moose your going to have to start explaining. First things first. -The Oroborous represents reincarnation, as if Tyler was to be somehow in loss of a limb, or even an organ, or in little cases, his life, the Oroborous would take effect, reincarnating his lost asset.- This sounds like your saying your able to regain anything even if it means its your life. Thats a definite wtf moment because thats saying your immortal. Thats something I'm pretty sure you know isn't allowed.

• Also you state that it takes VAST amounts of resources..yet when your describing the summon abilities that you only have to sacrifice a little tiny bit. How much resources are we talking here? Vast means alot I know but still? Does this mean if you summon the earth titan that your going to end up creating a large crater 10 foot deep and maybe 40 feet wide in the ground since you used all that material to make a 50 foot titan?

Also you need to state just how big the circle needs to be just for RP purposes alright? I'm glad your at least going to follow equivalent exchange which is the only reason i'm not harping on you about doing human alchemy.. HOWEVER if you ever attempt to create a soul using alchemy..(Though I doubt you will) I will pull this app since it isn't possible no matter how you look at it.

Oh.. small side note.. your personality keeps saying Matthew instead of Tyler. wouldja mind fixing that too moosey?

Tier: Undecided
    Rena
    Rena
    Established Member

Member Info
    Platinum Points:
    Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine [APPROVED 5-1] Left_bar_bleue0/0Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine [APPROVED 5-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Tiers:

Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine [APPROVED 5-1] Empty Re: Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine [APPROVED 5-1]

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:33 pm
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

• Comments - Alright.. I approve this.

Tier - 5-1 since thats the tier you wanted in the first place.
    THEFROST
    THEFROST
    Head Admin
    Head Admin
    OTY

Member Info
    Platinum Points:
    Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine [APPROVED 5-1] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine [APPROVED 5-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
    Tiers:
    https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:01 am
    Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine [APPROVED 5-1] Image3879-1
    Going to be moving this ol' character into inactive as I haven't seen it's creator on the site, post in activity check or anything. If you want it unarchived, just leave a message.

Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine [APPROVED 5-1] WVMWLOu
    Anonymous

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:51 pm
    Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine [APPROVED 5-1] Tumblr_miwbauLDnR1r922azo1_500_zps13382353
    This app got archived m'dear!
    Moving from Innactive to Archived! Post Here if you pick up this character again. However, these seem to be doubles and what not, so you problably have an old copy anyways~
    THEFROST
    THEFROST
    Head Admin
    Head Admin
    OTY

Member Info
    Platinum Points:
    Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine [APPROVED 5-1] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine [APPROVED 5-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
    Tiers:
    https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun May 19, 2013 3:33 pm
    Photobucket

♣ MOVING THIS GUY ON REQUEST ♣

I'll go ahead and place this guy back in approved humans, since it was requested he be moved back.

Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine [APPROVED 5-1] WVMWLOu
    Anonymous

Fri May 16, 2014 2:34 pm
    Archiving This
    Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum