Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shoku
Shoku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Im on a quest(open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Im on a quest(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Im on a quest(open) Empty Im on a quest(open)

Sat May 21, 2011 12:13 am
Zidane strolled into the park dressed in his office attire, a pair of slacks and a white collared shirt with a red tie. As he reached the parks center he sat down on a park bench and just stared around intensely as if he was looking for something that wasn't there. Several minutes passed and Zidane was growing ever impatient, as the increasingly rapid tapping on the silver case grew louder. Zidane looked at his watch with boredom. "Show yourself already" he uttered out to himself. The park at this time was sparsely populated it was a little past 5pm , Only few people wandered through the park this late let alone sat on the benches and loitered, What Zidane was up to wasn't apparent at the time but at one looking on would soon find out.

From in the distance a shuttering of tree's heralded the coming of something far darker and more sinister. "It's almost time" he said to himself as the tussling of the foliage grew closer, so opportunity a human was traversing the park right in the path of this oncoming monstrosity. "Well i guess you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet." He normally would rather not see humans slaughtered for his cause but for this venture it could not be avoided. No sooner did he finish his thought did the deed come to pass. A four legged hollow emerged from the trees and snatched up the human. "Zidane smiled at the creature, "That's him alright the one that ive had reports of feeding in this park, well he sure has gotten quite big this might be little more work then i expected." Zidane stood up and walked over within observing range of the creature about to enjoy it's meal and watched and waited.

I scare children ^_^
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Im on a quest(open) Empty Re: Im on a quest(open)

Sat May 28, 2011 10:04 pm
Our white haired companion could be seen walking through Fuma park with his hazel eyes half closed. He was enjoying the sunset as a nice breeze passed by him.

"So then I was thinking we could join the Yayjuu but I wonder what we'd do there?" Zen could be heard muttering to himself. "Besides I don't like being tied down." He scratched his head in thought. The idea had been sitting there in the back of his mind for a while now. He watched the surrounding area, suddenly feeling three presences but only seeing one. 'Ho'h shit, this could possibly turn bad. Can you tell what kind they are?' He thought careful to keep his face the same way it was in order to keep anybody who was potentially watching.

"Yes, two humans and a hollow." Yin stated in his mind. "You should be careful ... though dim I feel power radiating from one of the humans. Oh and if you want to help that human over there, it'd be smart to MOVE IT!"

In the blink of an eye right before the Hollow was to attack the innocent bystander a stream flash of white, green, and red whizzed by the innocent bystander and punched the charging hollow in the face with a flaming fist causing the mask to crack and the hollows head to be blown back as if he was staring into the soon to be night sky. Then with a twist of his upper body, he spun in mid air while flipping and landed an axe kick square in the middle of the hollows mask causing it to break completely.

As he landed on the ground he noticed the innocent bystander was running away in a panic, and the other, was watching.

"Who're you." He said tilting his head, careful not to offend.

Im on a quest(open) Moz-screenshot-26Im on a quest(open) 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

"Zen Muso at your service."
Shoku
Shoku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 28, 2011 11:02 pm
"No!! you don't i won't let you ruin all of my planning."

Zidane popped open the suitcase and quickly removed a white bracer and equipped it to his right arm. With a press of a button the device came to life, a female sounding AI spoke in a cyber like tone.

Soul Breaker Standing By........

Zidane ran forward and spoke softly "Engage!" In a flash of brilliant light Zidane leaped into the fray and caught the strangers leg as it came down landing just short of the hollow. The brilliant light faded away and reviled a warrior in shining white clad armor.

"I'm sorry but i can't let you kill this one just yet. It has a purpose to me an important one."

Zidane Held tight to the strangers ankle and pushed him several yards away to a clearing in the park before letting go and landing on the ground.

"It's not my in my interests at this moment to be fighting you but i know your not going to just stand down and trust my judgement. Just know I'm sacrificing one life to save countless, and ill be damned if I'm going to trust the protection of my world to shinigami. What do you say stranger will you yeild.

Zidane's helm closed covering his face with a mouth guard and visor. and out from the rear armor plate he pulled a hilt, and with a swipe of this hilt it materialized into a 5 1/2 foot great sword enveloped in it's own mysterious energy. Zidane calmly held the blade in his right hand awaiting the stranger's response in this forced parley.
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 28, 2011 11:37 pm
As Zen stood a few feet away staring at the the person who resembled a knight. He scratched his head as he saw the hollow closing in on the human, he had no choice, if this man was going to end a life, then he was going to end his life. But something was pulling at the back of his head, he said there was a reason. As his hands immediately began to burn he grinned seeing that whatever this man was using, was made of metal.

Extending his hands, his demon took the form of two dragon scale gauntlets that had spikes jutting upward from the base, three inches apart from each other as they had a hooked appearance similar to a dorsal fin. His hazel eyes locking on to the man as he cracked his neck and tilted his arms behind him, palms open, at a 70 degree angle. Not wanting to waste any more time he tilted his head back as his cheeks expanded and then brought it forward unleashing a jet of bright orange flames that seemed to expand over 15 feet in all directions in front of him. If this attack landed it would definitely melt the poor mans armor to the point of malfunction.

As the last wisp of flame left his mouth he stated. "Explain to me why your letting an innocent human being die, and I MIGHT let you live." A hint of anger could be heard in his voice.

Im on a quest(open) Moz-screenshot-26Im on a quest(open) 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

Shoku
Shoku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 12:38 am
"The target's energy levels are rising very rapidly, Zidane i advise you engage exceed mode as a precautionary measure."

Just as Zidane was going to argue with the AI's tactical oversight A jet of flames sprung forth.

He stabbed the sword into the ground in front of him and the armor exploded with energy unleashing a 10 yard spherical wave of immense heat in every direction setting the trees around him ablaze and turning the very grass under his feet to smoldering ash. This wave of heat collided with the fire deflecting it like shield as it quickly burned outward.

"That humans sacrifice will allow me to become the bane of all hollows, From the DNA of that hollow who will have just fed i will create an armor that every hollow will grow to fear, one whose very blade will rend not just their bodies but their very souls. With every hollow it purges this mighty armor will grow in power. Until none can stand against me. I sacrifice this one soul for the justice of everyone on this world." Zidane clutched his fist tightly. "For the justice of my fathers soul. I won't stop my crusade until i murder everyone of those demons for what took from me."

"And if you won't help me do it then perish along with them."

"Zidane calm down your anger will impair your judgement"

Zidane burst forth like a shadow behind the wall of heat and struck towards Zen's face with his left fist with a speed and force he had not exhibited before.

Meanwhile off in the not to distance parks center, the hollow rose back to it's feet and pinned the human to the ground who was struggling and screaming. His jaws getting ever closer. These sounds weighed a terrible toll on zidane's heart, but he endured them and followed through with his attack.

I scare children ^_^
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 9:41 am
Zen's eyes then became wide with anger before Yinsei intervened in his mind. " Calm yourself Zen! He's obviously consumed by revenge, your going to have to take him down, but don't kill him." He heard in his mind as the crusader was finishing his last sentences. As he argued with the thought he finally came to the conclusion, 'Fine, Ill just try to get through to him. But first, that goddamn hollow's gotta go'

His mind finally made up he got into his stance as the man in white charged at him. His whole body then went up in flames as if he was a flambe about to be served by the head chef. As the mans left arm finally extended he easily turned his body to the side to face the man as if he was next to him causing the man to overextend his punch. He pulled his hand back chambering it as the man took that one extra step forward, then twisting his body clockwise and taking one step forward with his right leg and firmly planting it into the ground, he turned his body forward unleashing the energy from his initial twist he landed a punch right into the crusaders gut. The time this took to execute, 0.2 seconds, the chances of dodging that were minimal. As he continued to extend his arm the it could be seen that the crusaders body was being distorted, as it seemed there was a tiny bulge coming out his back. When his arm was fully extended the man's body finally straightened out but the force behind the punch caused him to be launched back. The force, if this landed, would cause the armor to crack in the middle, at the very least a melted hole wherever the fist landed. And the force behind it would be enough to shatter a bone, if landing on his stomach, it would break two ribs, and the force behind it would cause the man to be launched right into the hollow, knocking them both back from the human.

As Zen appeared above the totaled heap of armor, and the hollow it was on top of, he turned to the side and put left hand behind him, which was letting out a long stream of controlled orange flames, as his right hand was in front, a small sphere of fire was forming in front of it.

"Listen to yourself, you want to get revenge for what the hollow did to you. Im guessing because it took a family member or something along those lines. But think! That person over there, that person also has a family. Another loved one that will soon be consumed with hate and rage. Revenge isn't always the only option, and you have to think about all the people your affecting by your actions." The white haired boy growled. "So just calm down and be rational, or ill be forced to to act accordingly."

Shoku
Shoku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:22 pm
Zidane was caught off guard he was to blinded by his anger to even see the blow coming, the shock to the system was so bone jarring that he was paralyzed by the sheer impact as he launched like a projectile into the hollows body he ricocheted off and landed on the ground.

Zidane could bearly move as he watched his goal go up in flames as the hollow was vaporized. He said nothing his only anguish was conveyed from the mound of earth he drew into his hand.

Zidane turned his head to the side and the visor and face guard retracted. "Curse you" he choked out as he spit up some blood his words staggered in between painful breaths. "One life to save a thousand, was i so wrong to crave retribution for my loss. This armor was his life's work and look at it useless to stop whatever form of man or beast you are. He would be ashamed of me if he could see me right now. A broken man not fit to wear this armor. So what now will you finish the job, you have taken my pride what more can you rob me of?"

I scare children ^_^
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:33 pm
Zen winced at the words full of hate. He felt horrible that the man before him had so much resentment, he really almost wanted to cry but then he hardened his resolve. He knew he saved an innocent human being, and that this man was only mildly injured. He had brought justice and he felt good for it. But he still didn't feel right leaving this man here full with hate and rage. He wouldn't allow it. He would try his hardest to help the man with his problem.

He withdrew his flames and let himself fall from the sky. He landed a little bit away and began his walk over to the fallen man. "Look, I'm sorry, I truly am. I'm sorry about what happened to your father, and I'm sorry that I destroyed your armor. But, revenge simply is not the way to go about this," He then stopped in his stride and helped the human up, after the human got up and the wide-eyed got away as fast as he could. After sighing and shaking his head he turned back to the fallen man, "Can't you see, your hatred is putting others in harms way. Hollow's are going to be there, but there are people out there trying to stop them... If you tell me what your plan was, then maybe I can help you. But don't turn your anger towards me. There's no such thing as the ideal of sacrificing one human for thousands, or any living thing for that matter. So..." He said as he bent over and extended a hand, "how about we patch up your armor, and we have a little talk eh? Friends?"

Shoku
Shoku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:26 pm
Zidane was hesitant to accept the help of the man or thing that may have just shattered his ribs. He painfully rolled over onto his back and spoke

"Eva damage report."

"Scans indicate you have two cracked rib's, abdominal tissues show signs of immediate swelling."

"good" he laughed inciting only more discomfort.

"You know..." he paused not getting the mans name "I was doing exactly what my father would have done if it was me who had been killed, he was that kind of person. He was stubborn and cruel at times but he fought for a good cause you know. I guess the sins of the father washed off on me, can you blame me for my hate, Lately the shinigami have only cared about these more evolved hollows the arrancar, leaving humanity to fend for itself. When i think about the thousands i couldn't save, one life just seemed so unimportant. Maybe i was wrong for doing exactly what my father did. But it won't change my goal, it's just going to complicate it."

Zidane with the help of the man staggered to his feet. The armor was quite buckled in the torso area and missing some plating but zidane didn't seem to be worried about it.

"Don't worry about the armor it will repair itself when i disengage it. But the core's will take some time to recharge. The injury could have been alot worse then it is if my AI didn't burn the last two exceed cores at the moment of impact i just may be picking my rib's out of places they don't belong right about now."

zidane disengaged the armor and it faded off his body as if it was nothing more then a projection on a wall and with that he fell back to one knee clutching his lower abdomen.

"Ahh what the hell are you and why do you hit so hard."

I scare children ^_^
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:49 am
Zen sighed a breath of relief as he helped the man up. He felt a little bit better now that the man was bit calmer. He then smiled as he felt the air become ten times less tense than it was preciously, Zen scratched the back of his head as the man was talking, taking in every word the man was saying. His mind was hung on every single word the man said, he wanted to see if he could sense any part of the man’s story that he was not sharing or telling. He felt as if he was warming up to him, and Zen always liked a person who had a strong will, such as the man before him.
Zen smiled sheepishly, his aura of killing intent disappeared. He scratched his cheek as he said, “Yeah… sorry I had to rough you up a bit. You just weren’t thinking straight… I think. I just can’t let you kill another person, but I am curious. Exactly why did you need that human dead?” Zen would wait until he got the answer until he got the complete answer from the man. “Oh, and I’m Zen, Zen Muso, nice to meet you.” He didn’t have time to introduce himself earlier. He waited for the mans answer.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum