Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuh. {Open} Left_bar_bleue10/100Kuh. {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Kuh. {Open} Empty Kuh. {Open}

Sat May 28, 2011 3:27 am
Kuh. {Open} Dai10

Geh. The redheaded Shinigami scratched his head lightly, letting the long red hair fall around his gigai and define it's form. Each strand moved with the motion, creating a literal waterfall behind his head - as if red liquid was flowing down his back. He smiled softly, before lowering his hand and stopping for a second to think it over, letting the gauntlet on his right hand glint in the light. With a smirk, he turned around to see if anyone was following him...

Wait, what? There was supposed to be someone behind him, he was sure that he felt it. With a sigh, Dai turned back around and lowered his head slightly, making sure to muffle his Reiatsu as much as he possibly could. That wasn't easy, and as much as he tried, some of it still leaked out. The redhead shook his head, and kept walking, making sure to stop every so often, as to make any followers think that he was suspicious of their presence, and possibly dissuade them from chasing him anymore.

His footsteps continued to resound through the empty streets - did we fail to mention that it was midnight? Yeah, he was roaming Fuma Park at midnight. A Rogue Shinigami, and the like. Not that he couldn't defend himself from the basic stuff, but if he were to come across, say, a powerful Shinigami, or one that called for Captain-Level backup... He'd be screwed over.

Dai yawned widely, and scratched the back of his head again, before letting his hand slide down to the back of his neck. His hair ruffled from the motions, and his eyes lit up from excitement. This was interesting - there was definitely something nearby. He wasn't sure if they were friend or foe, but he'd find out soon enough. He slid his left hand down his side, and placed it into his pocket with a confident smirk on his face.

"Yo. Come out and face me, willya?" He grinned, and cocked his head to the side, waiting for the person to arrive before him. Of course... he could've been wrong, and he could've actually been paranoid and seen people where there were none. But he was pretty confident in his senses...
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuh. {Open} Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Kuh. {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Kuh. {Open} Empty Enter the Hidden Mist

Sat May 28, 2011 8:15 am
Hmm, thought Kakushi Misuto as the red head cried his challenge, this guy's definetly interesting. He detected me while I was doing my best to stay concealed. He's gotta be out of the ordinary.
Kakushi thought about what led to him tailing the red head. He had left demon world a month ago, in human time. He had been planning to train against able humans to get stronger. As he was searching for an opponent, he had sensed this mans power and decided to follow him, desiring to engage him in battle. However, his logical sense told him, it's quite odd, even for shinigami or human standards, to be wandering around at night.

Kakushi slowly walked out from the shadows, clicking his fingers together. Either way, something very interesting is about to go down, Kakushi thought, and I will definitely learn something from this. It was important for Kakushi to learn, no matter what he was doing. Now this red headed man was going to also help him learn, whether he wanted to or not.

"So tell me then," Kakushi began in a clipped voice, " What manner of being are you? Its been a long time now since I have encountered anything like you. My name is Kakushi Misuto, and I may also be your doom, depending on your answer. Either way, I can assure you that we will both learn very much from this encounter."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Kuh. {Open} Empty Re: Kuh. {Open}

Sat May 28, 2011 4:11 pm
Kuh. {Open} Dai10

Clicking fingers. More signs - seems that he wasn't crazy, after all. With a slight smile on his face, the redhead turned towards the sound of the clicking, and nodded slightly. He studied the boy carefully, noting his red hair, confident figure. He seemed an annoyance, at best. He was wondering how he could sense this kid's Reiatsu when it was... pitifully low.

"So tell me then," Geh. He already disliked this man, by the tone of voice that he was putting on. "What manner of being are you? Its been a long time now since I have encountered anything like you. My name is Kakushi Misuto, and I may also be your doom, depending on your answer. Either way, I can assure you that we will both learn very much from this encounter." His doom? The Shinigami had to hold in a giggle. Really, now. His doom? He shook his head and placed a hand onto the zanpakuto at his side, preparing to defend himself if necessary. Wait... crap. He was in his Gigai. That wasn't good. That was never good.

"Shinigami." He answer was curt and wary. Even if this man seemed to be weak, he could have some trick up his sleeve - something that he may or may not be able to use against Dai as a trump card of sorts. Then again... Dai readjusted the glasses on his face, and studied him further. If he needed to fight, he would. Not that he wanted to, but still.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 28, 2011 6:23 pm
Shinigami, eh? Thought Kakushi as he looked the redhead over again, noticing the man's zanpakto. Well then, he must be in a gigai. Kakushi knew from his studies that shinigami in gigai form were considerably weaker than normal. Still... Kakushi paused and drew in a deep breath.

Kakushi began swaying from side to side as he thought. This man seems to be quite powerful. From the signs he has shown, I should be wary. However, as I noted before, it is odd for a shinigami to be quietly walking down the street in the middle of the night. Maybe this won't turn out to be a battle, but something more.

"I can tell you from the way you carry yourself that you are strong," Kakushi began calmly, "Even if you are stuck in a gigai. Yes, I can tell that from how you carry yourself, but yet no spiritual pressure is harming me. You should know I am a demon, but I wish that we not fight. After all, what shinigami walks around town in the middle of the night, just strolling? Know that I do not wish any personal harm upon you." Kakushi smiled.
"I simply wish to be stronger, and I don't particuraly care how it happens. What now then, shinigami?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 5:37 pm
Kuh. {Open} Dai10

The man was studying Dai carefully, by the looks of things. A slight smile crossed the rogue Shinigami's face as he watched him do so, wondering what this Reiatsu that he felt from him actually was. He'd never experienced a demon before, which was why he was slightly iffy about the sensing side of things - due to his own inexperience, he had never had the chance to sense a demonic Reiatsu before...

"I can tell you from the way you carry yourself that you are strong," Oh? A smirk appeared on Daigoro's lips and he stepped back slightly, not in worry or wariness, but simply out of slight respect - and it gave him a chance to study the figure of this other male further. He seemed interesting, that was for certain.

"Even if you are stuck in a gigai. Yes, I can tell that from how you carry yourself, but yet no spiritual pressure is harming me. You should know I am a demon, but I wish that we not fight. After all, what shinigami walks around town in the middle of the night, just strolling? Know that I do not wish any personal harm upon you." He watched closely, wondering exactly what he meant. No personal harm? Was that out of respect or fear? Usually, most demons would've been enemies of the Gotei 13, but Dai himself wasn't of the Gotei now, was he? He'd left the Gotei for the Kokuryuteishi, and he then left the Kokuryuteishi out of simple want for morals of his own. He'd decided that to throw away his life for a cause was nothing like defending those he loved. He sighed softly, listening more to the man.

"I simply wish to be stronger, and I don't particuraly care how it happens. What now then, shinigami?"

"You're asking me? My friend, you were the one who was following me. So why don't you telle me what you want now." He shrugged lightly, and leaned against a nearby tree with a slightly confident grin on his lips, and a pair of slightly closed eyes adorning his pale face.
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuh. {Open} Left_bar_bleue0/0Kuh. {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 9:29 pm
The white haired boy could be seen wandering aimlessly through the park. He had no particular purpose as he was as he usually is, a nomad. He was walking in the direction in which the wind was blowing until he found himself behind, a tall man with long red hair. The aura radiating from the man itself wasn't much to bark at. But he felt an intense pressure rolling off the man, he could feel that he was on a completely different caliber. And so, he decided to encounter him in anyway, would most likely be counterproductive. Not wanting to be seen quite yet the boy quickly hid in the bushes. Until he knew exactly what kind of guy this man was, he had no intention of speaking to him or making contact with him in any way.

He couldn't help but chuckle at how the man looked so paranoid. Making sure that his presence was completely sealed. Once he was sure that absolutely nothing could sense him and the initial thought that he would be spotted, another person came along. Letting a breath that was way overdue escape his lips he sighed and watched as the events proceeded. How these two interacted, carried the weight of the inevitable decision in which Zen had to make.

Would he make himself known?

Kuh. {Open} Moz-screenshot-26Kuh. {Open} 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

"Zen Muso at your service."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 9:44 pm
Hmmmm.... Interesting. Kakushi thought as the man began smiling. Perhaps we will both learn from this encounter. When the red head stepped back to study Kakushi when he had declared he was a demon, Kakushi had allowed his jacket to briefly erupt into flames for just a second, hinting at his true form. And when the man smirked again, it gave Kakushi an idea.

The facts were: 1. The man did not attack when Kakushi had stated he was a demon. That indicated that he wasn't a part of a faction bent on killing demons, so he was likely a rogue. And 2. The red head did not seem to consider the need to kill Kakushi. These two facts led to Kakushi's idea.

"How about this then, Shinigami? Since neither of us sees any point in killing the other, let's have a friendly spar." As he said this, the left side of Kakushi's face broke into flames. "This will allow us to learn from each other. Learning leads to knowledge, and knowledge is power." The right side of his face froze on the word knowledge."So let's just enjoy the fight. Sound good?" Kakushi asked the man on the tree.
" Also, my friend, I never caught your name." And then, Kakushi's jacket erupted into flames once again.

- Buddha
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuh. {Open} Left_bar_bleue0/0Kuh. {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 10:59 pm
Zen was surprised to hear that the man was a demon. He himself had nothing against demons seeing that he had one within him. That thought then brought him to asking Yinsei, 'Do you have any idea what kind of demon he is?' in his mind of course.

"Nope, not at all." The brunette locked within the chambers of his mind flatly stated. "Seems he has some control over fire? Maybe ice too? I see a dense amount of water vapor about him. But overall, nothing you can't handle if need be." She resumed practice over her mastery of electricity as well as a new form she could take as a weapon. She went back to drawing the specs.

'Ok, well now that that's settled lets see how this progresses. It really should be over quickly, but I wonder if the redhead will take it easy on the demon. I'd hate to see a death of someone who is almost infinitely weaker. I may have to intervene in case anything got too drastic occurs. I may not be able to stop him in a fight, but I might be able to slow him down long enough to keep talk some sense into him.' The boy went into a monologue within the realms of his thoughts.

Kuh. {Open} Moz-screenshot-26Kuh. {Open} 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

"Zen Muso at your service."
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 2:28 am
Kuh. {Open} Dai10

A slight flicker of Reiatsu, and Dai's eyes flickered to the side. With a small smirk on his face, he looked back at the demon, studying his transformation with a small smile.

"I don't particularly care for other kinds. I'm a rogue, as you may have possibly guessed - so I don't have the wish nor the need to attack meaninglessly. So any fears you may have of me trying to kill you out of the blue would be meaningless." His smile grew a little, and he closed his eyes with a giggle, tilting his head to the side. The man then spoke again, and he turned slightly sober.

"How about this then, Shinigami? Since neither of us sees any point in killing the other, let's have a friendly spar." Hm? A spar? That... might work.

"This will allow us to learn from each other. Learning leads to knowledge, and knowledge is power." He watched the demon's face change to half fire and half ice with a light smile. So, that was his power?

"I think I can oblige." He slipped a small tube out of his pocket, and placed a candy in his mouth, letting it fall down his throat. A second later, and he felt his spirit thrust out of his body, the redhead's Shinigami form landing before the demon. He placed the hand with the heavy glove onto the hilt of the blade on his right hip, drawing out the zanpakuto in it's inverted grip. He smiled softly, and tilted his head, acting as if he hadn't just drawn a weapon. Acting as if he wasn't stronger than an average Captain-class Shinigami.

"Also, my friend, I never caught your name."

"Daigoro. Daigoro Ito. Former Vice Captain of the Second Division, former Commander of the Kokuryuteshi's Stone Cross. I've been around..." He laughed and grinned. No harm in a simple spar, right? And yet there was still this niggling feeling in the back of his head. He felt that there was something else watching them, maybe he was just wrong... Maybe he was just hallucinating?
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 7:57 am
Kakushi felt a rush of excitement as the man declared he was a rogue. So I was right! He thought, clenching his fists. And when he said killing would be meaningless, Kakushi nodded. He was glad that his idea that the red head wasn't planning to kill him had also been correct.

Then the man took the soul candy, and Kakushi could see his true spirit pressure. Daigoro then had fallen out of his body to introduce himself. A Vice-Captain and Stone Cross Commander? Kakushi thought in a rush. I truly am learning a lot today! Then Daigoro had drawn his zanpakto.

Upon seeing the blade, Kakushi leapt back, completing his transformation. His jeans froze to his legs as they grew. His feet warped into the four toed appendages of his true form. He grew to his max height. Then he roared an ancient cry like from the roots of his races as his horn grew out the back of his head. Then his eyes froze and burned and his hands became bronze, signifying he was ready.

He prepared himself for his first attack. "Here I come, Daigoro!" He cried and vanished, having used Jigoku Sokudo. He reappeared behind Daigoro, and threw his palms down from either side of the man, roaring, "Flash Freeze!" and the water vapor began freezing as soon he started pressing the needed Za Koa into the air.
Odd, thought Kakushi, when I called on Za Koa.... No, that is just not possible, not now.
Hmm......

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum