Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One great but tough training {closed} Left_bar_bleue0/0One great but tough training {closed} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

One great but tough training {closed} Empty One great but tough training {closed}

Tue May 31, 2011 12:28 pm
The Male named Hyamarui would took out his zanpakuto spear.He stab the training dummy with his zanpakuto.Then the male swings his fist foward to the training dummy, punching through its head, as he kicked the zanpakuto spear away from the training dummy.The male quickly grabbed it as keeps stabbing hundreds of times as fast as a wind.As when he stops stabbing, he pulled his zanpakuto back, then he stab through the training dummy's chest.When he turned his zanpakuto spear, he pulled the zanpakuto spear out upwards, then he slashed his zanpakuto down, as he pulled his zanpakuto back to him.Thus, the training dummy was sliced into half by his zanpakuto.The left half and the right half of the training dummy.

The left half of the training dummy fell and the right half of the training dummy still stood still.Then Hyamarui grip his fist tightly, swinging his fist towards to the right half of the training dummy, as when he punched the training dummy with all his strength, it suddenly explodes itself like a self-destruct training dummy.The male smirked, "This just keeps getting better and better", thus he walked to the left half of the training dummy that fell, he raised his fist up, then swings his fist down to the left half training dummy, piercing through its head, thus he made a gigantic hole on the ground.Then he smirked again, "If i trained myself more,i'm sure i'll learn my shikai one day!", he stood up and shouted with full confidence, hoping that he can get shikai.So, he turned around and walked away, "Well,That's all todays of my training", he sighed and continue walking away to take a break and wanted to put some bandage on his fist that was bleeding.

Last edited by ::-[Vincent Valentine]-:: on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
One great but tough training {closed} Swordsmen
killernero
killernero
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One great but tough training {closed} Left_bar_bleue0/0One great but tough training {closed} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

One great but tough training {closed} Empty Re: One great but tough training {closed}

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:19 am
Jin would walk into the area singing his tune. Jin would come to a sudden stop looking over to see what hayamarui was doing. "Hello , nice to meet you i'm new around here so i don't know to many people". Jin would look over to see what hayamarui was doing when he saw the training dummy. "eh you know, i hear they got anger management classes for this sort of stuff"
Jin look back at haymarui."so what are you trying to do here become the boxing champion of the academy". "If so i think you might need a sparing partner and not a testing dummy" . " eh but dont take my word for it thats just me and my thoughts on it". jin would cross his arms as his training sword sat on his hip.

Jin then drew his training sword has he took up a kendo stance. "you get better results if i helped you" Jin would close his eyes smileing. as he then would bring his back leg back. Then planting it down placing 65 percent of his body mass on it. Then with his front foot he narrowed his stance so that he would be easily able to. then both of jins hands would grip around the training sword.
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

One great but tough training {closed} Empty Re: One great but tough training {closed}

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:13 am
This thread is closed and i have a reason.

I already put my shinigami into the Adoption Center.So, sorry.

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
One great but tough training {closed} Swordsmen
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:53 pm
Archived.

One great but tough training {closed} Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum