Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] Empty {A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+]

Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:24 pm
[::A-I-S-U-A-N-Z-A-I::]

{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] Image189{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] Image189{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] Image189

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

: : B A S I C I N F O : :

Name: Aisu Anzai
Physical Age: Mid Twenties
Actual Age: 701
Date Of Birth: December 12th, 1711

Pictured Appearance:

{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] ORIGINAL__Snow_by_Kuroi_Tsuki

: : P E R S O N A L I T Y : :

P e r s o n a l i t y

Carefree: Aisu is one the few members of Ender's army that is carefree, joking, sarcastic and goofy, something that annoys most of the other members. Aisu has a tendency to undermine his superiors which annoys the 1st Squadrons leader, Oken Yokonachi, who either threatens Roxy to tame her Vice Commander or he threatens Aisu for disrespecting him.

Irritating: Aisu also thinks of mostly everyone in Ender's army as annoying, which may also fuel his desire to disrespect those around in a witty, saractic and intelligent way. He especially finds the other commanders in the organization to be irritating and annoying, and as such he detests meetings between the commanders, very much preferring to take his orders from Kin directly.

Respect: Aisu referrers to his Commander, Roxy, as The Card Caster out of respect for her since he finds her somewhat amusing and less annoying then the others in Ender's Army. Although, Aisu and Roxy are one of the few members in Ender's army that actually get along well with each other. Aisu is very loyal to Roxy, sometimes willing to take any commands she is gives without question and constantly looks out for her well-being. Since Aisu has been a commander for quite some time, and Roxy has been missing for years, the main person Aisu respects within the Kokuryuteshi is Kin Iramasha because him and Aisu have been working together for a very long time, and as such he has a certain amount of respect for his leader.

Battle: When in battle, He enjoys playing mind games with his enemies, taunting them with jokes, and often unnerving his enemies by pointing out their weaknesses and turning personal horrors against them. If he has the chance, Aisu will usually prolong a battle for the sole purpose of messing with and torturing his opponents in any and every way he possibly can. He also seems to have a hard time tolerating someone is more powerful or smarter then himself, indicated by his angry facial expressions, more cynical jokes, increased sarcasm and rudeness towards who ever he is talking to. For the most part, Aisu would just try and destroy stronger opponents, but if he weakens them to the point of being able to play mind games, he most certainly will.

: : B A C K D R O P : :

B a c k g r o u n d

Aisu's only friend back when he apart the Gotei 13 was Capatain, Jūshirō Ukitake . Aisu often stood up for Ukitake when Ukitake felt bad about his illness. However, he began to hate Ukitake when other people began treating Ukitake better than him, including his friends, the general commander of the Gotei 13, and even people he didn't know. Eventually, his kindness towards Ukitake became only a front to make other people notice him and find ways to discreetly keep Ukitake miserable. Despite obtaining the rank of Vice Captain and status as Ukitake's right hand man, such status was not enough to satisfy his ego. Eventually, he decided he would do whatever it took to rise to glory, including sacrificing allies on missions.

One day, Aisu had enough of playing Ukitake's sidekick and left the Soul Society without a moments notice. With nowhere to go, Aisu was eventually found by Ender, who saw great potential in him. So, he was recruited as one of his most loyal soldiers as he said he would grant him great power along with the glory Aisu wanted.

Although, he would grant him the power by fusing a powerful hollow beast within him via the seal of Junsui. And thanks to that seal, the hollow, along with himself, would grow in power over time. Eventually becoming a true force to be reckoned with.

From that day on, Aisu swore his loyality to Lord Ender until the day he died. When that happen, a new leader showed himself from the ruble of Ender's army. His name? Kin Iramasha. Ever since that moment, Aisu simply threw himself at the mercy of Kin as he believed this man would become a better leader then Ender would ever be.

Aisu has stuck with his new leader Kin through thick and thin, serving his master with true dedication for the past hundreds of years. On a particular mission for K-World, Aisu, along with other Commanders, attacked and razed the Attarashi Settlement in Soul Society to the ground as both a display of their strength as well as a major hit on the Shinigami and Soul Society. Despite heavy opposition by people like Retsu Unohana and Colin Washi, major damage was done to the area, Aisu's ice still cripples the environment of the settlement.

(But, Aisu was just a mere experiment to him to see if he could create his own Vizard that obey his every command once his seal was activated.)

: : Z A N P U K T O : :

Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Kooritaka (Ice Hawk)

Zanpakutô Appearance: (Please click the spoiler)

Spoiler:

Inner World: The world within Aisu's spirit world is similar to that of a snow covered forest. Everything within this land is covered in snow or frozen in ice. There is a never ending crystal mist of fog that also flows all throughout this entire forest. Kooritaka rests in a large floating nest above the sky, spending most of his time sleeping. Mostly, he only wakes up if Aisu is a battle, if he is hungry or if he is just plain tired of sleeping.

Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance: When Kooritaka is in it's sealed form, it is nothing more then a small cloud of mist that follows Aisu's around or is contained within his clothing or some type of carrying device. During this state, Kooritaka is able to expand for miles and miles; even taking over bits of the sky if it needs to. Every cloud, fog or mist that Kooritaka takes over will then be under Aisu's control in order to launch attack's, create Kidō, hide or escape. This is a truly wicked Sealed Zanpakutô

Armor of Ice: By using this technique, Aisu can cover his entire body in a layer of very durable ice. Normally it is almost impossible to tell he has this ability active, as it looks exactly like the rest of his body. Though this takes up a moderate amount of energy, it is definitely worth it, as it acts as a last line of defense, and protects Ai should anything get by his other special defenses. The only real downfall to this ability, is the added weight makes it difficult for Aisu to move when compared to not having this ability in affect. This ability stays in affect in all forms. The sheer durability of this defensive covering is ridiculous in comparison to normal body armor. If he was the least durable being in existence, this armor would still prevent most attacks from even laying a scratch on him, especially physical blows as it can not only prevent weak attacks from doing harm to Aisu, but also absorb the shock of stronger attacks, fracture, and then repair itself. If even a strong physical fighter were to attempt to punch or kick this ice, there is a rather large chance of them receiving damage such as fractured or broken bones, and Aisu remaining unharmed throughout the attacks, and as such works as a 'hard block' that allows Aisu to 'attack' opponents with it. It should also be noted that because this ice cannot be melted as it is Aisu's special reitsu-enhanced ice, it retains an extreme defense against heat and fire, as well as most other elements that might usually inflict quite a bit of damage to Aisu himself.

Barrier of Ice: The reason why Aisu's Armor of Ice technique is considered to be a last resort defense for him isn't because it is difficult to use or because it requires a tremendous amount of energy, its because most attacks Aisu is on the receiving end of tend not to even reach his Ice Armor. You see, most attacks, physical, metaphysical, or otherwise, tend to be either completely blocked or deflected by another defensive protocol utilized by Aisu's unique Zanpakutō known simply as the 'Barrier of Ice'. What this technique is, is Aisu's cloud-like Zanpakutō will essentially 'harden' to create a sphere-shaped defensive barrier around Aisu's body whenever an enemy attack is incoming. Due to being created directly by the Zanpakutō, and actually being made up of it, this defensive shielding possesses absolutely tremendous durability even greater than that of his Armor of Ice, meaning it is incredibly difficult to break. This barrier has the durability of the Zanpakutō itself, making it nearly impenetrable to weaker and even equally powerful opponents, providing Aisu with an 'Absolute Defense'. It should be noted that every time Aisu is about to get attacked, an entire sphere doesn't necessarily have to be formed and instead only smaller barriers the size of the hit, such as a shield-sized barrier to stop a sword swing, and as such conserves Aisu's energy in the long run.

S h i k a i D e s c r i p t i o n

Appearance: Upon activation, Aisu will still have the cloud around him, but a new sword will appear in his hand. This sword will have a blue colored hilt with a snow flake symbol at the center. The blade of this sword will also be completely made up of dangerously cold ice. If you even happen to touch it by accident and you are not Aisu, there is a chance it will instantly freeze whatever body part touched since it's tempature is at a constant negative one hundred degrees. That ice will then attempt to consume your body and explode in a massive burst of cold air. Be careful when fighting him. (Click link to see sword)

A b i l i t i e s

Temperature Change: When in Shikai he has the ability to make the air temperature as cold as almost negative two hundred degrees celcius in a confined area. The main reason he uses this ability is so that he can further enhance his ice ability's, cause damage to his opponents body and change the landscape to suit his needs. This ability is essentially a passive, as as soon as Aisu releases his Zanpakutō to it's Shikai state, the immediate vicinity's temperature suffers from this major drop. This can cause essentially all water in the area to be frozen completely, including reitsu-enhanced water used by spiritual beings. This gives Aisu an extreme advantage against water uses as any ice formed from this passive ability can, from there on out, be manipulated by Aisu, giving him essentially complete control over the environment. Machinery and robotic figures will also suffer from this debilitating cold, as their functionality will usually begin to wither and suffer from severe frost damage.

Free Use Of Ice: As the host of a ice Zanpukto spirit and a ice Hollow spirit, Aisu possesses the ability to manipulate ice, typically moving it through the air to serve various purposes as well as imbuing it with his own spiritual power in order to augment it's basic attributes, such as overall temperature and durability. The amount of ice he can control at one time is truly immense, and a good example of this would be him turning an entire open field into a huge ice-covered wasteland, or manipulating the molecules in the air and clouds simultaneously to add to the amount of ice controlled at one time. If his ice is lacking in strength, Aisu further manipulate the air him to become more cold and further enhance his ice, such as making it even more durable or giving him access to faster freezing techniques. While he can control any type of ice, ordinary ice not made by him requires more reiatsu to manipulate it, tiring him at a rapid rate. As a result, Aisu keeps his own reiatsu-enhanced ice near him at all times in Shikai by putting most of it in a glowing ball of crystal light behind him. Because this ice is already infused with his reiatsu, Aisu has a great deal more control over it, enabling stronger and faster attacks with it. Also, this ice possesses greater resistances to other elements and metaphysical attacks, granting it a high resistance to energy-based/augmented attacks. It should also be noted that all ice manipulated by Aisu adopts 'absolute zero' temperatures, and cannot be melted by any means.

Ice Coffin: This attack allows Aisu to infuse his reiatsu with ice created by himself or expanded underground and bring it to the surface. The user can then trap their opponent within the ice by controlling its movements and completely surrounding them in the ice. This attack is strong enough to withstand fire attacks, because the ice has already been infused with the user's reiatsu. This allows this attack double as a defensive technique. This attack also becomes even more powerful when in Bankai. The true power of this technique lies not necessarily in the fact that it can crush an opponent by surrounding them, but by the fact that it can be executed extremely quickly as a frighteningly fast surprise attack, and as such is great for taking down opponents that are attempting to flee or are being pushed back.

Ice Burial: After covering an opponent in Ice with an ability like Ice Coffin, Aisu can then move on to use this ability, which is much deadlier. By increasing the density of the ice, Aisu can increase the weight of ice on the person,as well as the overall amount. He would then proceed to make the ice implode from the inside out, essentially crushing whatever is inside of the ice. He can control the pressure of the implosion, able to either break bones, or even liquefy their insides. This is one of his deadliest abilities, and gets even stronger in Bankai. The sheer amount of power involved in this technique is strong enough to the point of being able to force even some of the strongest opponents into using their most powerful defensive techniques, as they suffer potential liquefaction of their innards and even bones.

Ice Shield: Whenever Aisu is about to be hit an a truly dangerous attack, he will form a shield of ice will that will surround and protect him. The shield is capable of withstanding considerably strong attacks and projectiles, and can be hardened to a point where it's stronger than steel. It can be defeated by avoiding it completely with extremely high-speed attacks, or merely overcoming the shield with incredible brute force. The shield itself is not shaped the same way as Aisu's Barrier of Ice, and is instead much larger as it's primary use is to defend against larger attacks from opponents instead of more concentrated physical or metaphysical attacks specifically targeting Aisu or specific places on his body. This also means Aisu can make this shield much thicker than his barrier, with overall thickness ranging, on average, from a couple inches to multiple yards of his reitsu-enhanced ice.

Ice Clone: By utilizing his unique ice after he imbues it with his very own spiritual power, Aisu is able to essentially forge copies of his own physical body that appear perfect in resemblance to his real form. These clones are so alike to Aisu and difficult to tell apart because they also retain his spiritual power, and thus spiritual pressure, thus retaining a similar spiritual presence making it near impossible to sense who the real Aisu is when he is surrounded by his clones. These clones act much differently than things such as speed clones in that even after being hit they retain their shape. Meaning, if a clone was punched in the gut, it's overall form would not shatter or disappear. This is useful in that if the clone's body is not itself damaged, an opponent may still think it is the real Aisu, thus giving him an advantage against opponents who would have trouble dealing with such trickery. Also, due to being physical, not metaphysical, these clones can actually attack the opponent with a great amount of power, and are usually armed with swords or other weapons Aisu can manufacture from his ice. The maximum amount of clones Aisu can have at once is fifteen.

Snow Mist: This attack envelops the surrounding area in a dense crystal mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by Aisu, allowing him to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it. On a low level, this mist not only makes it difficult for an opponent to see, but it also dulls their other senses moderately as well due to the special nature of this technique. On a more moderate level, this technique can cause one's motor skills to decline sharply as the extremely thick 'mist' suppresses a person's senses to the point of effecting their vital synapses within their nervous system, which also makes it extremely difficult for them to sense pain and touch, and thus when they are hit, allowing surprise attacks to go off without a hitch. The visibility at this point is about half a foot. On a very high level, this mist can restrict a person's movements to the point of decreasing their speed tremendously as moving through it would be akin to attempting to travel through actual ice, thus making it difficult to move as well. This combined with very dulled senses, synapse interruption, and the victim slowly freezing to death without realizing it makes this technique extraordinarily dangerous and deadly, as well as giving Aisu the upper hand against opponents even much faster than him.

Release: "Soar down from the sky and destroy your prey, Kooritaka!"

Bankai Appearance: When he activates Bankai, the ball of light that once was shining brightly behind him attaches itself to his back while ice begins to form all over the mid section of his. Also, six enormous sharp pieces of ice can be extending from his back, 3 appearing on the left side of his back and 3 appearing on the right.(Click here to see his Zanpukto in bankai)

Ice Blood: All the blood within Aisu's body now turns a crystal blue and cools down dramatically. The main purpose for this happening is so that he if he receives a deadly injury it will take awhile for him to die off since the blood is preserving his body. This also serves another purpose as due to the slowed down speed of he blood pumping through his veins, he is much less likely to suffer fatigue than nearly anyone else and also retains a very clam personality while his Bankai is released. This essentially means that while an opponent might get hopped up on adrenaline and have their pulse rate be extremely high, and this suffer from major fatigue relatively quickly, Aisu would be able fight for quite a bit longer without really feeling tired or exhausted from combat until he has absolutely run out of physical energy, until his body is pushed completely to it's limits. Finally, this means his blood cannot be manipulated, touched, or even effected slightly by blood manipulators. Also, it should be noted anything his blood touches will begin to freeze immediately with a layer of ice on it much more powerful and durable than even Aisu's reitsu-enhanced ice. (Although it wouldn't work if his body was blown to pieces. XD)

Ice Explosion: Once he has gathered enough energy, Aisu releases a massive blast of reiatsu in the form of a a laser beam, causing a powerful explosion that devastates the surrounding area; possibility turning it all into ice afterward. This energy is similar to what makes up Kidō or Cero techniques, but also has some of Aisu's personal reitsu and ice energy infused into it. This means it possesses a highly destructive force even before you consider it's side effects on terrain, environments, and the opponents as it happens to be much more powerful than an average Cero and is on the same level as medium to high level Kidō techniques. Anything hit by this freezing ray of energy will usually be completely covered in an extremely thick and dense layer of reitsu-infused ice, meaning if it is launched at the Earth, a massive wasteland of ice could be created from just a single use of this technique. However, this also has another use: this same energy can be infused into various ice constructors of Aisu's, such as some of his Ice Clones, to make veritable bombs quite capable of destroying and freezing large portions of the battlefield, with the overall power of each blast being dependent on the amount of energy infused and the size of the ice construct.

Ice Tsunami: Once the proper amount of reiatsu is gathered, Aisu forms up a large 400 foot tall wave of ice that will rain down on his opponent and encase his foe inside the ice. When trapped, Aisu can then proceed to use his Ice Burial attack to instantly crush his opponents. The massive amount of ice put into this technique is so insane to the point of being able to blot out the sun above opponents, casting a great shadow upon the entire battlefield.

Ice Shower: To start, Aisu creates a huge cloud-like object in the air made of ice. After clotting ice into countless lumps, Aisu can use them to attack by every direction, bringing down a rain of ice, attacking in virtually every blind spot of the opponent. Usually this attack distracts opponents, as they look upwards at the gigantic ice cloud. Then, Aisu can trap them with Ice Coffin, and proceed to to attack them with Ice Shower, and then finishing up with an Ice Burial.

Ice Sensing: By dispersing small particles of ice in every direction, Aisu can basically cover an entire battlefield in ice. This ability is a sensor type, as it allows Aisu to sense whenever someone touches any of the ice particles in the area, making it so he can find the pinpoint location of people, and help stop surprise attacks and be notified when reinforcements come for either side in the battle.

Ice Shuriken Barrage: Aisu can create small bullet-like shurikens made out of extremely powerful ice. He can then launch these shurikens in every direction, creating volley after volley of sharp, fast, and powerful ice pieces. Due to the fact that they are infused with spiritual energy, they explode on contact and can cause a large amount of damage to most people.

Giant Ice Burial: This ability has, essentially, the same use of the normal Ice Burial, except by scale and power, this ability is on a completely different level. By covering an area with ice (such as by using Ice Tsunami), Aisu will then throw his hands into the ground, sending extremely powerful shockwaves throughout the ice, crushing and destroying people and objects trapped b the ice. ANything buried in the sand is basically liquefied on the inside from the sheer power and pressure involved in this attack.

Ultimate Absolute Defense: This is an extremely powerful (though not in the damaging sense) ability. Aisu compacts ice until it is denser than diamond, and then manipulates it to form a gigantic demon-like stature, that acts as a shield. The demon is quite large, at about 20 feet tall and weighing in at 25 tons, its certainly not easy to move. And because of the compacted ice (as well as any minerals added to the ice from the ground or another source), it is extremely durable, able to take most attacks head on and not even budge. The Ultimate Absolute Defense has never been penetrated, and as such, Aisu believes it is in fact impenetrable. However, due to the large amount of reiatsu required to use it, Aisu only uses it if he believes it is the only option left.

: : V I Z A R D P O W E R S : :

Hollow form:

Spoiler:

(Just imagine it with crystal ice type feathers.)

Hollow mask:

Spoiler:

Vizard powers:

Hollow Mask: Like all vizards, Aisu remains in complete control while wearing his mask. The fusion of the two spiritual entities allows these Shinigami to reach levels of power far surpassing that of either Hollow or Shinigami.

Other Ability's:

Enhanced Speed

Enhanced Stamina

Enhanced Strength

Enhanced Spiritual Power

Reiryoku Absorption: Hollow absorb spiritual Power (Reiryoku) from their surroundings, or ingest it from spiritual biengs, while shinigami produce their own natural spiritual Power, some of which is then wasted, or leaked out. By combining these two properties the Vizard can reabsorb the spiritual Power that they themselves give off, making their techniques much more efficient. They can also take it in from other sources, further boosting their power.

Cero: They also gain access to some Hollow abilities, such as the Cero blast.

Ice Cero: An enhanced crystal/blue cero that Aisu fires in his bankai which rivials the power of a the Gran Rey Cero.

Mask Shielding: Bodily harm can seemingly be ignored while he is wearing his mask.

Power Augmentation: With the acquisition of the mask via the subjugation of ones inner Hollow. Aisu gains access to a additional and separate source of power, in addition to the Shinigami powers one already possesses. The accumulation of both powers together greatly augments the powers of the Vizard beyond what a Shinigami and/or Hollow alone would be capable of.

: :R E S S U R R E C I O N : :

Ressureccion Appearance:

{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] Winter_Phoenix___Contest_Entry_by_ShadowDragon22

Ressureccion Powers

High-Speed Regeneration: High-Speed Regeneration allows Hollows to recover from any damage that they sustain by causing them to heal at an increased rate, closing the wounds on their body and causing any limbs that they have lost to grow back. Despite the many benefits that it provides, most Hollows choose to abandon the ability to regenerate when they become Arrancar, in exchange for a greater amount of power. Regardless, when Arrancar use their Resurrección, their wounds heal away instantly. While high-speed regeneration is indeed a powerful ability, it is not without its flaws. Despite the extent to which it can heal the body, internal organs such as the brain cannot be regenerated; if such irreparable damage is sustained, the rest of the body can continue to regenerate, though to no avail. In addition, if the body is damaged before it has the chance to heal, or if enough damage is inflicted on it at once, then it can be destroyed. When a wing is cut off, or any other limb/extremity, he can almost instantly regenerate from the attack.

Absolute Ice Manipulation: Due to the fact that this is Aisu's strongest form, he gains what he calls the "Absolute Manipulation of Ice". He now has even more control over his ice, able to completely control its temperature. Also, the ice in this form cannot be melted. He demonstrated this when he was able to dip the ice in fire, and then pulled it out with the ice looking completely fine and even new looking. Not only that, but his ice can even get colder than before. He can bring his ice to the lowest possible degree for ice, which is −459.67 °F (−273.15 °C). This is so cold, that the molecules in the ice dont actually move anymore, producing absolutely no heat whatsoever. Science has never actually been able to make ice this cold, and is many times colder than even dry ice. As a matter of fact, being within 20 feet of this ice would give someone frostbite and can freeze someones blood to the point of limbs being needed to be cut off. When ice this cold covers something, the phenomenon known as superconductivity occurs, by ejecting all magnetic field lines, essentially making the object float as there is no magnetic field to hold it down. Aisu's ice in this form also experiences super fluidity. This means the ice doesnt generate any friction whatsoever, and is able to move exactly like a liquid, though it is in fact still ice. As a superfluid, whenever his ice covers even a small bit of an object or person, it begins to creep over the entire surface, seemingly to "grow" on people. It can completely cover a persons body this way, freezing their organs, intestines, etc, and is extremely deadly even without an ability.

Ice Hail: This is a much larger and stronger version of Ice Rain. However, it does work in the same way (though its size and power is magnified many times over compared to Ice Rain). Aisu can create an absolutely massive cloud of deep-freeze ice in the sky, blacking out the sun in a huge area. Then, gigantic, human-sized ice boulders begin to rain down from the ice cloud, crushing and destroying objects they hit on their way down to the ground. This can cause mass-chaos and destruction, and is extremely powerful.

Arctic Layered Imperial Funeral: This is a much, MUCH stronger version of Ice Coffin. What it does is, Aisu creates an absolutely massive pyramid of very thick and dense ice and uses it to imprison target(s). It is also multi-layered, meaning its weight and density is far past what it would be if it was not layered. It is extremely large and heavy, about the size of actual Egyptian pyramids, being heavy enough to crush whatever is below it, meaning it can be used to destroy large areas as well.

Ice Prison: This ability uses an absolutely monstrous amount of ice to capture targets. As a matter of fact, the amount of ice used is more than what is used to create an Arctic Layered Imperial Funeral. The speed and power of the ice is through the roof as well, being much faster than most can move and stronger and more durable than most attacks. Because of its high speed and power, it is nigh impossible for one to escape. After capturing a target, it creates a perfectly airtight space inside of it, and from the inside, any ice attack can be used by Aisu. This means, if one were to get trapped in this, they would then fall prey to anything Aisu can muster up with his powers, essentially making him an absolute god when one is trapped, as it is like his own realm.

True Mega Ice Tsunami: This is Aisu's ultimate attack in this form, meaning it is basically his ultimate attack period. By gathering up as much energy as he can, he can continuously create more and more ice, as well as add other minerals to the ice to make it stronger. The ice at this point is still underground. Then, Aisu will pull the ice up from the ground. The amount of ice he pulls up is absolutely incredible, and the top of the tsunami can reach heights of even 350 meters, which is only about 90 meters below the height of the empire state building. After Aisu drops his wings, the tsunami begins to act like a tsunami, pouring over everything in its path. Because of its absolute zero temperature, it is highly destructive, freezing everything in its path as well as being able to crush basically everything there as well. The True Mega Ice Tsunami can keep traveling for over a mile, creating a gigantic path of destruction in its wake. After it covers everything in ice, an Ice Burial or Giant Ice Burial can be used to finish off anything still in or under the massive sheet of ice.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:02 pm; edited 8 times in total

{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] Empty Re: {A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+]

Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:25 pm
1-1+ Tier

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] Empty Re: {A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+]

Fri May 13, 2011 12:54 pm
Putting Aisu up for adoption. If you wish to have him either contact me directly or make an RP sample here. If no one adopts him within a week, I will make him an NPC

Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] Left_bar_bleue0/0{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:08 pm
Rp sample for Aisu.

As Aisu set in the house. It was a giant three story brick house. That was made as a base for the army. To stay if they had no home or did not feel like going to back to there house. Which was most of the man in the army since well they thought that if they where here and away from there wives that they would be able to cheat and sleep with all the prostitute's and young women they would be able to find. So that was why the house had to be fixed up to have more room's.

So that they could fit every one in the house. And the house was still becoming overcrowded. Because of all the little whore's that where running around the hose and eating up all the food. Not that it made a difference. Since the men in the army ate like pig's and left the house in a mess. And sometime's the house had a unbearable smell to it. That smelled like well to say it simply shit.

And this sometime's got to Aisu. Even thought Aisu was one of the care free member's of the army. And that got to a lot of the higher up's. Because he was one known to not follow order's. But he did not like to be thought of as a slope. And plus his white clothing got dirty so easy.

Aisu was also starting to get well very agitated. Because well most of the male's in Ender's army where in there room's fucking there little whore's. And even though Aisu did not mind people having sex at night. Since he had sex every now and then. But he did get a little agitated when about three hundred people had sex every night all at the same time while he was trying to read a book. The house was even starting to shake while he set there and tried to read his book.

And he could barely hear him self think. Over all the Whore's Screaming. But what could Aisu do he signed up to follow lord Ender. And he was going to. But he was going to get a better house. But for now, He just set there and continued reading his book. Even thought it was hard to do. But he was going to finish the book if it killed him.

Because well when you wait month's or a book to come out you at least want to get a chance to read it. And Aisu did love the Ice maker series. Since it sometime's reminded him self of him.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:21 pm
Not going to approve this since I do not feel comfortable with said person having control of Aisu. I may eventually end up taking him back or giving him to Blade on the site if I cannot find a suitable person to fit the bill.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:09 pm
[THEFROST] wrote:
Not going to approve this since I do not feel comfortable with said person having control of Aisu. I may eventually end up taking him back or giving him to Blade on the site if I cannot find a suitable person to fit the bill.

To be truthful if you want to give the man to me, do so I won't mind. If you WANT an rp sample I can give you one, but for now its up to you Dad '_'

{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] FXpoQxJ
{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:47 pm
Approved and bumping to 0-4+. Feel free to add any upgrades in PM and I'll add it to Aisu's app.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:05 pm
Reapproving with changes

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum