Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shinda Kurou
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shinda Kurou's Application Left_bar_bleue0/0Shinda Kurou's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shinda Kurou's Application Empty Shinda Kurou's Application

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:09 pm
HUMAN

Name: Kurou Johan Shinda-Andersson (Shinda is his most often used surname)
Alias/Nicknames: Kurou

Job/Occupation: Odd jobs, Cage Fighting, no steady employment. Aims to start the 第1級スター, roughly translated as "The Blackest Star" which is going to be a small agency that solves problems of all kinds, specializing in problems of spiritual nature.

School Degree: Was expelled from Karakura High school at 17 years of age.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Birthday: January the 14th, 1990.
Birthplace: Uppsala, Sweden
Natural Race: Northern Caucasian-Asian mix due to his mixed parentage.
Family/Relatives: Swedish father, Adam Andersson, and Japanse mother of Ainu descent, Hikari Shinda. Grandfather Einar, uncle Tomas, and uncle Magnus in Sweden, Grandmother Akemi, aunt Kumiko, and uncle Tsubasa in Japan

Background:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Hedonist? Who? Me?!? Of course I am.
Spoiler:

Two-in-one?
Spoiler:

Intelligent? I'd like to think so...
Spoiler:

Whatever it takes...
Spoiler:

Likes: Training, pleasure, women, adrenaline, good food, a good fight, etc

Dislikes: Stress that is not battle related, sucking-up, yes-men/-women, etc

Hobbies: Various forms of martial arts, metal-crafting, cage-fighting, Norse/Viking mythology (the Aesir, Thor, Wotan, Njord, etc).
Favorite Food: Father’s secret recipe spaghetti with meat sauce.
Favorite Music: A mix of classical, rock, pop, hip hop, rap, metal, jazz, etc.
Forte in Sports: Martial Arts, especially Taekwon-do, Karate, Muay Thai, Tai Chi, Chinese Kenpo, Jijutsu, and Baguazhang.

Fear: Kurou fears what might happen if his second personality, Shinda ever got control for too long.

Powers:
Name: Runvindens Kallelse (=The Calling of the Rune-wind)
Release Phrase: Standard - N/A. Evolved - "Runstormen är här"
Class Type: Magic

Description:
Spoiler:
Special Ability:
Spoiler:

Tier 3, Level 3
Skill level: Hand to Hand: Adept (With Frost's permisssion)
Skill level: Speed: Beginner
Skill level: Powers: Beginner

Strengths: An instinct that guides him in battle, helping him choose the correct decision when his lack of experience should have made him act otherwise. This instinct is the reason for why Kurou took to the martial arts so easily.

Weakness: Prone to battle-lust, turning him into a berserker that cares little for the wellbeing of friends as long as the enemy is killed. In this battle-rage, Kurou fights much more on instinct, forgoing tactics as he tries to simply crush his opponent.

Fighting Style: A whatever-it-takes mentality coupled with a mix of Taekwon-do, Karate, Muay Thai, Tai Chi, Chinese Kenpo, Jijutsu, and Baguazhang. This mix tends to blend together with his instinctual movements the longer the battle lasts.

RP Sample:

This is an excerpt from a series of posts following my actions in a thread from a Naruto site… Each line-break signifies the beginning of a new post. I just thought that I'd show a few posts so you can get an average. I hope that it is acceptable:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shinda Kurou on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Finishing up.)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shinda Kurou
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shinda Kurou's Application Left_bar_bleue0/0Shinda Kurou's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shinda Kurou's Application Empty Re: Shinda Kurou's Application

Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:59 am
Ok, edited as it should be according to Sonomori. Power remains unchanged and tier 3-3 is what I am at now. See you guys in the RP, eventually...
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shinda Kurou's Application Left_bar_bleue7380/100Shinda Kurou's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:11 am
This guy hasn't been on in 2 months...

INACTIVE.

Tsubine's Character List
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:57 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum