Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Terminator Vs. Vampire...Nightfall Emerges[Fight Night 2013] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Terminator Vs. Vampire...Nightfall Emerges[Fight Night 2013] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Terminator Vs. Vampire...Nightfall Emerges[Fight Night 2013] Empty Re: Terminator Vs. Vampire...Nightfall Emerges[Fight Night 2013]

Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:57 am

DRACULINA
RAGE OF BLOOD
0-5+

ZAKURO

When it came to clan-types, those who'd give their all to defend those who they were allied with, there were two carnal mistakes one could make.

The first would be telling them that they cannot protect their clan.

The second? Threatening or killing those within it.

The "vampire" traits seemed to be more and more rare among iramasha these days. Moreso now than ever. So when word traveled around that, not only was there some impertinent being killing them off, but CHALLENGING any who would fall under the "Vampire" header..

Some tended to get a bit.. irritable.

One such irritable Iramasha was the Vampire Beast herself, the berserker, the Draculina.

Seras Iramasha.

Now, anyone who had known her for any extended period of time knew that she never, ever, left her Master's side. Not by a long shot. This wasn't just due to her loyalty, but to her fear as well, and her.. some would say delusional emotional state in that regard.

However, there were exceptions. Most of them vendetta-based.

And if you were on the receiving end of one of these exceptions?

Hoo boy.

That being said, one of those exceptions was here, and now. Some upstart who had taken it upon himself to play Hitler. Or, more appropriately, Van Helsing.

Seras couldn't have that. And it was thus as she approached the challenger, having watched him take out two of her kind, and sensing the after-effects of deaths all around her. It made her eye twitch, her fists clench, and her teeth grit. She stood exactly one-hundred feet away from the man, growling throatily before barking at him.

"OI! TIN-CAN. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions