Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Natalia's Shikai training Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Natalia's Shikai training Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Natalia's Shikai training Empty Natalia's Shikai training

Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:23 pm
Natalia was sitting down in the middle of the words having a conversation with what to many onlookers would look like herself. Shakeing her head she could not help but laugh as she spoke. Damn that was funny as hell. I do wish it was a bit more fun but whatever we still did pretty well for ourselves. She said with a sheepish grin as she let out a soft sigh. Damn i really wish i knew your name though we could have twice the fun that way. Though sadly everytime you say it i can not hear it. Maybe we are just not working together just right yet. But damn when we get to that sync no one will stop us. She said with a soft laugh as she slowly shook her head as a soft grin crossed over her lips. She had no idea how the hell she was going to do it but she was determined to get it to where she heard her swords name. Nothing to do now but train till i manage to work with you well enough to be able to move up in the ranks huh?

She slowly moved to stand up as she took in a deep breath and took her sword in her hand. The sword already felt like an extension of her body but it was clear she was failing to draw on the power of her zan spirit.. She found it was alot harder to do then she thought possible. It was slowly starting to annoy the crap out of not just her but her zan spirit as well. I will get this i swear it felt like i almost had it that time. then again that could have been my thoughts that i have for no apperant reason at times. She stated as she soon ended up getting yelled at by her zan spirit as she laughed it off. okay okay lets get this started again. She said as she started her practice again her eyes closed as she tried to get as close to her zan spirit as she possibly could. She felt it was starting to work but this time she only heard a small amount of the name befor it cut off..

ohhh i heard the word Th is that your name Th? thats kind of a letdown. She said as she soon heard a booming voice in her head that caused her head to shake slightly as she heard it. off course that not my full name. You mean to say you only got the first two letters of it? damn that sucks. You must try harder or else you will never get this thing down. and find new ways to kick people butt! She gave a light sigh as she slowly nods her head after it stoped shaking. yea your right i will work harder on this now then lets get this thing started alread i want to get this thing down so that we can work together to take down anything that may get in our way!
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Natalia's Shikai training Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Natalia's Shikai training Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Natalia's Shikai training Empty Re: Natalia's Shikai training

Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:27 pm
A beautiful girl not much older than Natalia herself walks out from behind a tree. Her appearance and reiatsu seemingly coming out of nowhere as she was previously hiding them both with kido arts. The girl was dressed in a dark colored school girls outfit, somewhat misleading, but it did bare the emblem of shino academy on its shoulder. A small tanto blade at her side with a white ivory handle.

“Natalia De'Mortes… I have been looking for you…” The girl stepping forward almost ominously. ” A girl who was never given a Asauchi at all… a girl who found her Zanpakutō thru some other means... A Zanpakutō that rejects others completely.” crossing her arms the girl would keep walking in Natalia’s direction. “ on top of that you’re a runaway… among other things..” a slight laughing coming from her.” If the records are correct you were schedule for graduation...” Isae’s spiritual power was weak as she limited her power down to that of a 4-3.” I take it your trying to learn your ‘swords’ name? how cute…”
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Natalia's Shikai training Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Natalia's Shikai training Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:42 pm
Natalia slowly moved to her feet as a soft giggle escaped her lips as she listened to the person talk. She could not help but be amused at the words that she was hearing though she did have only one eye that was able to be used at current. This is why i do not care much for those around me. Then again i suppose you could be of some use even though i do so highly dought it. She stated as she looked towards the person who had interupted her. She was still focusing on learning her swords name but she was rather interested in the person who was looking for her. You are close to learning my name are you sure its wise to deal with someone like her now? Damn straight im sure after all when have you known me not to be my best at learning crap when im not in something that gets my blood boiling?

Her zan spirit had to admit it was well known that they did learn best in certin ways.. Shakeing her head she could not help but sigh as she kept her gaze on the person before her. Now what the hell do you want and make it good. If you have been looking for me it must be with reason. Let me guess you either want to drag me back to the Soul Society or do something else? Or are you just here to make nerdy comments on things that you obviously already knew before looking for me? either way if you are not going to be anything but boring i sugjest you leave while we give you the chance to. Either that or make yourself usefull somehow. Cause for now you are simply just an eyesore..
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Natalia's Shikai training Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Natalia's Shikai training Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:45 pm

“Me ? Drag you back to the Soul Society? Some one of your level? Why would we want a Shinigami who doesn’t even know her partners name. Generaly speaking we like are members to be of SOME usefulness.” a somewhat sadistic smile on her face. “So it must be something else I am here for… and don’t kid yourself. “her body would flicker. As if she moved yet stayed still at the same time. She was still standing with her arms crossed in the same spot… but something changed. Yes in her right hand was Natalia’s Zanpakutō, Black flames rolling off it. In less than a blink of an eye she had took Natalia’s sword and went back to where she was standing.” it’s not you who can give me any chances at all… no those are mine to give. “The black flames flaring on isae’s hands as she was holding it.

“so this is the sword that does not allow others to hold it?” she held the sword out in front of her and pointed the blade at Natalia. ” Tell me what is it like to see your partner in the hands of another? And don’t worry.. it may be protesting against me… but it's flames are not capable of burning me.” Isae snickering a bit as she throws the sword on to the ground in between Natalia and herself. “One of the reasons I come here was to.. Test that sword and see it rejecting others for myself. ”

“A soul reapers Zanpakutō is a reflection of their soul… A normal Zanpakutō is made with a Shinigami using a Asauchi. The Shinigami would keep their Asauchi with them at all time. But you never did any of that now have you? .… Anomalies have happened before in regards to Zanpakutōs. I have spent time studying causes of extremely abnormal zanpakutōs. This is the second reason why I am here.” She points her finger at Natalia.” you could say I am here for your soul. For an abnormal zanpakutō to come into existence it must come from an abnormal soul.” The smile on her face going away as she placed her hand on the hilt of her tanto. ” some of the past anomalies are extremely useful. Two of the same Zanpakutō being forged by two completely different souls, That one is the strongest ice Zanpakutō. A Zanpakutō that could manifest itself all on its own without being called on. That one helped the soul society slay countless lives in a time of war and rebellion.. Without even needing to cut anyone itself.” Tilting her head to the side. “And what about yours? Hmm? What could the two of you do if you started working togather? If you could do that you might be worth dragging back. Unlike now where it’s better to just cut you down and save myself the headache of listening to your kicks and screams.”

“ so I was thinking why don’t we play a game… if you lose you die. Simple right? The way I see it you and your sword are not normal so why treat you normally? You made it up to graduation so you know all about Jinzen..” isae swiftly pulled out her tanto with her right hand and poked it against her left index finger.. “So seeing how that obviously failed for you I am just going to try and kill you. The two of you will ether come to gather and show me your worth or die alone. Either way is fine with me. I kill you and take out one a rogue. Or I found someone that could be useful in the future. Now pickup that butter knife and let’s start. O yes how rude of me... So you know my name is isae and i am the head master of Shin'ō Academy.”

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:04 am
Natalia could not help but laugh as she picked up her zanpacto. looking to the girl before her she could not help but continue laughing. damn you are funny as hell. You know nothing of me except my past but yet you talk as if you know more about me then you actually do. That is just funny as heck to me.abnormality? maybe i am but honestly i do not care for those lame ass labels you want to place on me. Am i an abnormality? honestly i would say yes i am but that does not mean anything other then i am able to do things that most would find odd. honestly your little speach means nothing to me. After all it's been a goal of mine to return to the soul society if i would be welcomed back. Though i will honestly say the chance of that would be low. You can call me a rouge if you like but i am a hell of alot more special then you ever will be. Ohhh so you can tell that your diffrent? or is this simply a way to get her to actually attack first? either way my name is tha..... If you actually can hear the full name now say it aloud. Nope cant hear the full name yet but three letters now is better then earlier.

She said with a grin as her eye would seem to sparkle ever so softly. Shakeing her head she took in a deep breath as she closed her eyes. So if you want to do something do it already. After all as you can see i was rather busy. unless you want to be the one to see my shikai when it finally comes to a realization. Or are you just going to spout out random nonsense. fight or die? you are so pathetic did you know that? All you are is talk if you think the whole fight and die thing really gets to me. you think me a rouge but as i have stated you know nothing of me then what you think is true. ANd obviously what you think is true is actually false. Though if you want to get this thing started already then do it.

Natalia was rather fond of how she was able to hold her weapon without getting burned. Even though it was designed to burn the person no matter what their imunuties were. Shakeing her head she looked forwards and took her sword firmly in one hand as she stared at her target. Her one eye that was able to be opened focused clearly upon the lady before her. Her eyepatch holding firm. The eyepatch would look familure to anyone who had met a certin person from the Soul society. Though it would seem to fit her rather nicely.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:16 am
Isae gently tapped her tanto on her shoulder.“ special?… you are an abnormality and I give you that. that fact is why I have an interest in you. But I would not think of yourself anywhere near as special as I am. I am a rather large abnormality myself. I have never used an Asauchi just like you. The records did not have the way you got yours. My Zanpakutō called out to me in a dream and when I awoke from that dream I had this lovely tanto in my arms. I was only 12 when I got my Zanpakutō.”

Using Shunpo Isae would appear at Natalia's left side striking with the tip of her tanto’s blade. She would do this to slice the first level of Natalia's skin barely a paper cut.“O I do want to see your shikai. Or kill you trying.” Pulling back her blade isae would step around to Natalia's back. Her power levels jumping from that of a 4 tire to that of a 2-4 tire. Isae with thrust her blade at Natalia's heart from behind her. Keeping her speed with in beginner levels so that it could be easy to block or dodge. But thrust was not the only problem. Yes the thrust was definitely a life threatening attack that if landed she would pierced her heart. But its speed would make it a low threat, on the other hand or rather in the other hand was something truly deadly would fire at her that would not be so Easley blocked or dodged at this range. “Hado54 Haien.” Isae swinging her left hand over to her right side would release this kido at Natalia . If hit by this it should leave major burns on her. the kido Haien is known to incinerate things on contact making it a really pain full kido to get hit by. As for why Isae pick to use it? Simple she wanted to prove a point. That this little game was a fight for Natalia's life. And if Natalia used Shunpo to get out of the way, Isae would follow her with her own and try to deliver a sharp kick to Natalia’s left side with enough force to knock her back by 10 feet.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:39 am
Natalia could not help but blink when she heard the way the one before her got her weapon. Ohhh hell no you got your's the same way i got mine then huh? you got yours through a strange dream... Damn you are already a pain in my ass more so then you will know. She stated as she could not help but growl as she watched the person. though i am still a hell of a lot more special then you. Though its a curse it makes me better then you. She stated rubbing her eyepatch as she stared at the girl.

As soon as the paper cut like attack hit her she could not help but growl as the attack that was towards her heart came at her. Though oddly enough her body would seem to vanish as she used her flashstep to avoid the attack. She would appear a few feet away from the lady began to use the kido. As soon as the kido attack was used she soon vanished again appearing a few feet away again. a growl escapeing her lips. Damn you are lucky i am takeing it easy. I have tricks you can only dream of even without useing a shikai. Natalia you must get to where you can hear my name this lady is holding back! My name is thana... damn dont tell you you have not heard the full name yat you must get to where we are one! Im working on it at least its closer i think if i drag this crap out long enough it will come fourth. Just keep your pants on it will come in time..

Natalia could not help but stare at the lady as she sighed. damn i got mine through a dream to. When i woke up the sword was in my hand when i was still at my parents place. I just had it hidden till i decided to join the shinigami. It was more of a way to do what i wanted throuh the use of an orginization. In other words i used you shinigami. though in the end i did want to stay till that accident. Though honestly thats all in the past ya old crone.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:06 pm
“taking it easy… well that just won’t do at all…”Isae using her Shunpo at its true level it would be like there was multiple of her all running around Natalia. Using both the master level Shunpo with equal general speed she would perform a series of attacks that all would happen in fractions of a secant. First leg sweep from Natalia’s right side. This would most likely make her fall forward. That would be followed by a knee to the stomach with a enough force to undoubtedly send her flying backwards this time from straight in front of her. But as her body would lift into the air Isae would be at her kicking her at to send her smashing mid-ways up a tree trunk. The tree would shatter to pieces on contact.

“yes.. Now where are these tricks of yours? I am hoping they can keep me entertained…” she would start walking over to Natalia, Isae’s hand slowly razing up to point it at her. "Ye lord. Mask of flesh and bone. flutter of wings. ye who bears the name of Man. Truth and temperance. Upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws…. Hadō number 33 Sokatsui."The extremely violent blue flames would be catastrophic in size, for the moment just before she let the kido spell go her power would become fully released making her a 0-4. Over the seemingly ocean of blue flames isae would be calling out over it. “I do hope you’re still alive after this... I’ve not had enough fun to let the game end.”
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Natalia's Shikai training Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Natalia's Shikai training Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:40 pm
The red haired girl flash stepped from tree top to tree top, rushing herself towards the source of the commotion. She could sense two sources from it, one a vizard and one a shinigami. Damn it, I wonder why a shinigami and a vizard are fighting… I hope it isn’t anyone from the monsuta. I didn’t tell them I was leaving, but at this point they must have noticed I’m missing. Sherri reached the battle in time to see the shinigami use shunpo to make a series of brutal attacks. But then, as she started her kido incantation, Sherri refused to wait any longer.

Bringing her hand up to her face, she did something she hadn’t done in a long time: she donned her hollow mask. At the same time she let whisper a few words.

“Growl in the dark, Mastiv.”

Suddenly, black flames shot forth from the two gems on the blade’s guard, and from there she pointed her blade at the oncoming kido, one too large for the vizard below to handle in her mind.

“Darkflame fangs.”

The black flames formed in to what looked like the maw of a dog, shooting forth at the oncoming kido. Meeting it head on, the maw would explode in a burst of black flames, fighting against the kido. If they had been normal flames, the kido would remain, though greatly diminished. However, these flames were made of darkfire, and while they fought against the kido, they were constantly eating away at the reiatsu that made up the kido. The end result, they canceled each other out as Sherri flash stepped in front of the vizard.

“What the hell are you two doing?”

((OOC Note for andrew if he joins: let me know if you want this to happen before or after her meeting with Andrew Takahashi in our thread. Depending on the answer she will react differently towards him, and if you choose afterwards, I need to know what your general direction is going to be in the other thread. Just need you to talk to me.))

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:08 pm
Natalia's Shikai training ThanatosReaperMode
Natalia's Shikai training Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEhby0N4q8drkv7Z8Szv08lwN_4uLFM8Zws192yFTnzb5XC4odzw Natalia's Shikai training Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE6AnrzrROWaQgYvTIbPUpOtyzURjIzfEujGo-AJyGzzurI0y_
Natalia stared at the new comer as she growled ever so gently. Who asked you to get in the way you brat. besides things had just gotten interesting before you jumped in and got in the way. Natalia could not help but laugh as the voice of her zanpacto spirit rang in her ear. She could make it out alot more clearly then she was ever able to before. in a way it supprised her but her smile only grew upon hearing its voice in the clearity that it now seemed to come to her in. Natalia do as i say put both hands upon your sword and do as i say. slowly pull at your swords handle as you repeat these words... If you can say my name as well you will notice the change. My name is..

Natalia looked to the person who was close to her as a dark smile crossed over her lips. You may want to get out of my way lady. Just figured it would end up being good to warn you first. She stated as she grasped the hilt of her sword with both hands as a chaotic laugh slowly emereged from her lips. her eye would seem to go pure black with a while flame withing them as she spoke these words in a cold synical voice. Reap them all! And judge all those who stand before me! As she spoke these words Natalia would be slowly pulling her sword apart. it would look as if she was holding two sword handles with a strange golden spiraling handle though it would look as if there was no blade to the handles at all as she was pulling them from the original blade.

In the background behind Natalia A large dragon would appear behind her. the look of it would be mimicing her actions. The dragon would be massive in size it would look anywhere from the size of a 100-300 story building. its design was so intricate that may would say it was quite possibly impossible for something like it to even exist. THANATOS! As Natalia Said the last word she quickly moved her hands and arms to her side. Pulling the sword apart and createing two seprate blades One with a pure white blade and the other a blade of pure darkness. as she did this her aura would spiral out of control Explodeing outwards in a black and white flameing mass that would seem to engulf her body and the entire area around her. everything within the flame would be either destroyed or thrown away from her and sent flying backwards.

As the flame slowly began to subside the person standing at the center where natalia once stood would look like anything but the person who was once there. She had two sets of black angel wings and her outfit was more like a suit of armor. She would even look to have golden horns comeing from the middle of her upper back just below where the neck would begin.She even had a hood over her head that would shroud her face in complete darkness. It would make it where one would only barely be able to see her mouth and chin.

Shall we start this the right way? Or do you wish to end this now? She stated though she made no move to attack. It was almost as if she was waiting on something though what could she possibly be waiting on? As soon as she spoke the image of the dragon that had been behind her up till this point slowly faded away. Though even it left marks to show that it was there. Two foot marks on the ground behind her showed that the dragon was there and kept that land from the burning touch of the flame that had engulfed her and a large portion of the area around her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum