Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge) Left_bar_bleue0/0Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge) Empty Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge)

Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:30 am
Custom Kidō

• Name: Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge)
  • Type: Uncategorized
  • Number: N/A
  • Effects: This allows the user to fade into shadows and move between shadows, providing the ability to travel short distances within shadows (a quarter mile range). While withint he shadows, everthing is darken, like looking through sunglasses on a moonlit sky. Moreover, those that live within the shadows can see the user, and the user can see thsoe that live within shadows just as easily as if it were daylight. Moreover, those who live in shadows or use shadow and/or light based attacks, can attack the user. If this happens, the kidō is canceled, and the one hiding appears as if they stepped out of the shadow. Moreover, when light is shown into the shadows, the user will appear as a shadow. Additionally, this allows those who know this kidō to hide from those following him or as another means of escape. But the same is true as stated above. This kidō may allow people to escape or travel, but it does not protect them from shadow or light based attacks.
  • Incantation: Māji kage wa koko kara watashi o ubau, Mikadzuki. (Merging shadows take me away from here, Shadow Merge.)
  • Notes:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge) Empty Re: Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge)

Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:56 pm

«EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME»

Everything seems to check out for me with this kido. I really don't see anything wrong with it, so I'll go ahead and move it to the accepted kido board in order to clear out things.

Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge) WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum