Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return of the Essance Guardian... For Evil Intent... Left_bar_bleue0/0Return of the Essance Guardian... For Evil Intent... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Return of the Essance Guardian... For Evil Intent... Empty Re: Return of the Essance Guardian... For Evil Intent...

Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:37 pm

Return of the Essance Guardian... For Evil Intent... F77526f5ac6ced42e3cd4508b87efffbb2031275

~Saeko~

A Long, drawn out yawn, could be heard from the bed room of the apartment, that the bloody and battered, man had walked into. the yawn stopped, as a figure raised up and stretched out the arms, from the appearance, one could easily tell it was a female, However, it wasn't just any random female, in his house, the aura that circulated from this woman's sheer being alone, felt like that of a demon. It was also strange in a sense, is that she could also make it seem as if she was nothing more then a innocent being, a gift to the earth, however that was wrong, she was a sin to the earth. the minute she had came into this dimension, this was the Dark Princess, Saeko. She smiled, as her figure came into full view, she could sense it, that a special someone, she had been around with for quite some time, was finally making his way back, So, it seemed as if he had came out victorious? it made a smile creep up on her face, the sheer thought of the fear, of the other persona's, As well as how Dark Matthew must've killed them, just the thoughts running through her head, turned her on a bit slightly, for some normal woman, this would seem weird, but for someone like her, she strives for those types of thoughts. after all anything that was dark, sinister, and Sinful, was a great pleasure for her, it was the forbidden taste, she always wanted to have. That, was simply how this woman worked, she walked out of the room yawning once more, as the tired noise escaped her lips.

After that, the light in the hall, showed the figure of the devious woman in full view, something voluptuous, but not blown out of proportion, it was even more beautifully done by the night gown she was wearing, she took a long stretch and smiled, when she heard that voice, it was faint, but she could still hear it. "I Knew you'd come back...." with that, she began to walk down stairs slowly, to see that figure in front of her, to her he looked magnificent. covered in all of that blood, like that... it was quite the delicious sight, for her. she smiled and walked over to him slowly, her arms wrapping them selfs around his neck while giving a kiss on his lips, tasting the blood, of the fallen warrior, it didn't taste half bad, didn't have much of a taste, but she could still taste something. with a smirk, she pulled a way and traced a finger around his chest. "You Look absolutely divine, my strong god, of the Darkness..." she said complimenting him, while looking into those eyes of his. "i had no doubt, in my mind you would come back, and now that you're here it makes me even happier, tell me how was the look on their faces?" she said with a chuckle, as she moved one of her legs around. "or do you have something else in mind that you think you must tell me?" she asked curiously, she liked the sight, but like any normal thinking woman, would know those wounds needed to be tended too. "Darling...do i need to tend those wounds of your's or do you think you can manage?" she asked as she curiously stood, waiting for some answer's to her questions's, her mind filled with curiosity and sinister thoughts, some were even a bit graphic, in the sexual nature. but that could hold on till a different time.

Last edited by Misaiko on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return of the Essance Guardian... For Evil Intent... Left_bar_bleue0/0Return of the Essance Guardian... For Evil Intent... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Return of the Essance Guardian... For Evil Intent... Empty Re: Return of the Essance Guardian... For Evil Intent...

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:19 am

Return of the Essance Guardian... For Evil Intent... F77526f5ac6ced42e3cd4508b87efffbb2031275

~Saeko~

Saeko, felt that chill down her spine. It, was a rough, action he had took to the woman, but to say that she minded would be a simple and horrible lie in it's self. Her, purple flowing hair was moved from her eyes slightly, as the man took her in, she could clearly tell, he didn't seem like he wanted to fix those wounds, but instead he was more hungry for the bloodshed and sorrow. The thought of what he was about to ask her, made her smile in delight, it was a slightly insane look to her face. Considering, that she had wanted and planned on having the time to cause that sorrow, to everyone far and wide. She, wanted to control things, not just one, land, but nearly everything, it seemed like a highly impossible idea, with so many strong warriors, including her own kin, and the wretched woman, in her own eyes. The queen of the sugiura, Misaiko. She, absolutely hated the woman, she was nothing but a vile and high classed woman, who could never care for her. Saeko had her on her killing list the most, thoughts ran into her head, to see the woman covered in her own blood, with Saeko clawing out her heart, while she's still alive, even going as far as to keep her alive, she was truly a sickening woman at the heart, or more so, it was what she had become, and there was no signs of changing from the type of life style she was living right now, she had her eyes on the prize, and that was to be a Queen, her self. She, was gathering up new warriors and strong warriors, anyone who wanted to help her in her goal. to over throw Misaiko, and the kingdom.

But alas, that was a impossible idea, right now. even if she could beat her now, more powerful and stronger warriors would come after her. Dark Matthew, was a great apparition to her, like a diamond in the rough, she was confident in everything he could do, and he would play a good part in her future endeavors, only he, could touch her like this. Handling her so roughly, like no other could. it was an enjoyable feeling. However, she had to listen to him closely. Taking a deep look in his eyes, she looked at him. after listening to his words, she smiled once again. So, he wanted to kill the people connected to his two persona's? How, despicable, and utterly...delicious. This, was the perfect and opportune time to cause despair, and blood shed, and what better way to do it then with a family reunion! the thought just made Saeko bit her lip, a bit as she looked at Him. "of course, i'd love to join you in this wonderful game, after all i always did love to see the despair in people's faces, that is such an amazing and indescribable feeling..." she said with a smirk. she hugged him tightly, wrapping her arms around his waist, once more. "Just, let me get dressed for the joyous occasion, after all i wouldn't want to get this wonderful night gown soiled up with blood..." with that, she blew him a small kiss and walked up to a closet, and then began to dress her self up long blouse like shirt, with no sleeves and a short skirt. it was all in black, and to finish off the extravagant look she tied her hair in a bow. "Alright...that was quicker then i expected, however. are going to do this right now, or at a late date?" she asked as she walked back down to him. her mind, flowing with curiosity and excitement.

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:51 pm
Thread locked

Smiley face
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:35 am
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum