Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
She Returns [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100She Returns [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

She Returns [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: She Returns [Open]

Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:37 pm

Ashlei Clixx

Was all of this really what she wanted? Will her quest ever make up for throwing all of this aside? Ashlei could not be any more insane at this point in time and even she knew it. She was doing this of her own free will and it couldn't have felt more wrong that it does now. Out of all of the people to ever say it to, Mana and rose were the last. Ashlei let out a deep sigh. Listening to her sisters was... exhausting. Mana was somewhat understanding, making this more difficult than it needed to be. Rose however had the exact reaction Ashlei had expected but it still hit Ashlei like a wrecking ball. Never before has she ever wanted to see any of her sisters cry over her. They didn't need to. They didn't! Ashlei felt a heavy blow of guilt. It made her want to puke. The anxiety was becoming way too much for her to handle, and she hadn't even been home for very long at all. To think, these three could have happy life together. Imagine that. But no. Ashlei could not remain a part of it.

"I don't deserve this..." Ashlei uttered under her breath. "Nothing feels right... I know what I want... but it's all so clouded." Ashlei was trying to fight herself. Telling her mind that she was doing the right thing. That she needed to do this but was losing. Those tears. Those words. "fuck it..." Ashlei had made her decision. She turned to Mana of whom had attempted to convince her that she would follow her wherever she went. She wouldn't have that. Mana does not realise the issues this will create. Unnecessary problems.

"Mana, I cannot have you try to help me. What I plan to do... is going to be very hard on us all. Rose just said it herself. I will die from this. I know I will. My journey to find mother and end this madness is going to break me to my very core and I can't even guarantee I'll make it to her. I know you could likely take me straight to her, but I need to prove a point before I do."

Ashlei turned her back to Mana and faced the now gigantic portal before her. She was ready to leave. Before she did though, she spoke a few last words. "You two say you survived for me. You searched, you breathed and bled for me. I'm sorry....but I never asked for that. Just like rose....you too should just give up on me Mana. Tomorrow, my breathing will likely stop. Save yourself the burden. Forget about me now..."

Ashlei raised her hand and pointed towards the portal, motioning for Maelstrom to leap inside. It prepared itself for a moment but Ashlei still had something to say. "I am sorry my sisters. Please forgive me...". The gargantuan monster then pushed off the sand, hurling itself with a huge metallic screech into the Gargantua. Within an instant, Ashlei and Maelstrom were engulfed by darkness. If mana was watching closely, she would have noticed that Ashlei was standing strong. Her body was not shaking and her voice was not cracking. However down her cheeks were two streaks of red...

...maybe she regrets it all?

[Ashlei has left the Thread]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
She Returns [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999She Returns [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:33 pm
PLAY POSTING MUSIC

Artist: Tutti Sound - Song: 全てを見抜く眼光 - Word Count: 2119
Ah, the sounds of despair were quite prominent after the heartfelt leave of Rose Mischevang. Staring at the sorrow filled request of the younger sibling, the being which was Mana Asthavon felt some semblance of empathy for the plight in which the girl was now under. After all, who could blame one for mourning the loss of their beloved sibling? Mana was indeed privy to what may lie in store for Ashlei Clixx if she were to indeed pursue this path of finding Claire Clixx once again. It was a route that wasn't going to be pretty for anyone involved it, and it was quite understandable why The Primera Espada took the actions in which she set forth to separate herself from the problem altogether. Thus, after taking a glance behind at the portal the crimson haired girl had created, within a blink of the eye the female was gone and only that which was The Demon Queen and The Hollow Queen now remained in this desolate wasteland high above the skies of Hueco Mundo; preparing to embark on this crazed venture that lay ahead of them.

Hearing the muttering of Ashlei's heart begin to come to the surface, it wasn't that difficult for The Demoness to pick up on what the the solemn woman before her was speaking. After all, with senses like The Mad Ruler, picking up on low pitched voices was something of child's play at best. Thus, with that much said,The Royal Asthavon felt it was time to begin addressing some of these points of view that were spewing out of her companions mouth: "Hehehe, your minds eyes is but a strained one, is it not? You aren't deserving or deserving of anything, my dear. Only we get to make those decisions in this realm of madness. If you utter such nonsense into the world such as that, then it's only natural nothing in your personal world would be right. You've dedicated with ye's own delirious nature that the heavens themselves are filled with such ash, my sweet darling."

A more ominous smile came into view across the demon's face. Why was this occurring, one might ask? All an individual would need to do is peer into the element which The Queen was for the answer to that simplistic question. Once a being has done that, they'd all but swiftly realize that she was only corresponding with the chaotic twist, turns and motions which were transpiring in Ashlei's before everyone's eyes on this day!~ Thusly, the contorted blood that pumps very deeply inside of the veins of Mana seemed to be synchronizing quite well with the lunacy radiating out of The Hollow Queen's heart in her quest to make a decision on this trifling matter. There no more pain within Mana's heart, nay, far from it. In this moment, her personality was beginning to pull yet another manic turn. Coming to the enlightenment that following The Hollow Queen would result in a path of pain, destruction and death: it was time to embrace this pattern that took place ever so commonly in The Danava of Madness's life and face it head forward like she had always done so in her history up until this point.

One may perceive this as The Demoness beginning to have wicked intentions come about her heart, but in another sense of perception this reaction could be emulated as a defensive mechanism. If a parasite were to repetitively be met with vaccines time and time again, it would soon begin to mutate, evolve and eventually become immune to such pitiful methods. Such as the mindset of Mana's manic mind in this moment of time. While there was still very much love, compassion and lust for Ashlei beating strongly within the Deranged Queen; she knew that the road they were travelling on was a dead one. Henceforth, it was time to just face the music and have one fatal ballroom dance across life once more!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, it doesn't matter. You've chosen this finale for yourself, so I am more than obliged to see the ending act of my beloved heart. I care not for death itself, and I certainly hadn't a consideration to the pain it'll take getting there; for I know within my heart I will be by your side in ye's final moments no matter what words or actions you try to inflict upon my essence. Unlike your sister, I've more than comprehended the situation and welcome it with open arms. After all, I am not the very embodiment of Discord and Madness? The ravings of your life's call reach my ears and plays a soothing melody of disarray, discord and disorder. Therefore, I am compelled by my VERY NATURE to seek this out, DUTY-BOUND to accompany you to this turmoil and I AM INDEBTED to be there for you in your lasting moments within this existence if so comes to it, my sweet, sweet, sweet Hollow Queen."

The stabilization of Mana's psyche was becoming unhinged, her voice had been filled with nothing but utter hysteria and the sensation of great frenzy, folly and insanity soon overtook the area. In seconds, The Queen's eyes was seen as becoming dilated in nature and emitting a strange emerald glow around them; while the fangs within The Wicked Rulers mouth started to become more prominent in this frenzied state of mind. Yes, the was the side of Mana which brought the entire continent of Antarctica to a crippling halt in the wake of her madness fighting against the near god-like creature which was Truth. With a giggle, a laugh and a sense of a true witch's howl; the manic sensation that was brewing within Mana's heart that had brung forth the destruction and reconstruction of London was awakening once more in light of this reaction from her dear lover. Yes, in this frame of mentality, if there was going to be a death on this blackened day; the likes of The Demon Queen intended to greet it with a psychotic smile across her face, a senseless laugh and a shout into the world as she descended into madness!

In consequence with these maniacal actions, the blood of The Demon Queen that was now infused into The Hollow Queen was going to radiate a faint emerald aura from Ashlei's body; potentially even turning that crimson tear of hers into one that was gem green in hue. Why was this fact important? It was to remind her dearly beloved that they were each one; that Ashlei shared a part of Royal Demon's heart and she wasn't going to sit on the sidelines while this piece of herself crumbles into nothing. Not without being there in person for it's destruction! So it was time to address these matters as The Clixx attempted to flee from the area: "Oh no, I didn't survive for you.....I survived for the both of us, my lovable Queen. Much in the same way I breathe this life of lunacy, the bond we share allows for you to breathe in this same maniacal nature. So, we are one, our love is whole and there isn't a need to apologize for something that is apart of yourself. Hehehe, it's essentially talking to yourself at this point, don't cha' know? So to give up on myself, by that logic, hehehehe, it's utterly mad and serves to further fuel me in this guest to save myself!"

At this point, the grin across Mana's face was side to side at this point; beaming such a radiant display of what her true essence was. Feeling the beat of Eris surging throughout her being, the dangerous sensation of her chaotic element was beginning to disintegrate everything around them; reducing the range around them to a black void of sorts as rows of fangs started to emerge across Mana's mouth; but she swiftly reformed to only have her canines become as sharp as daggers. Exhaling a green mist out of her mouth in this void of darkness, the echoing of thousands of souls laughing started to overtake the area as a low rumbling could be heard further out beyond the distance.

"The burden is mine to take, I'll consume the madness which is inside of me, make it a part of myself and allow for you to thoroughly enjoy what may be your concluding hours on this plane of existence. You needn't worry about me, the anguish that is going to be required to reach that closing call and you shouldn't be groveling or constantly begging for my forgiveness at this point; as I've told this before: we are all but a single entity. The Sisters Of Chaos, The Trio Of Madness, The Unity of Insanity; these are all names and terms which can be used to describe the bond between myself, you and our lovely sister Claire. To forget about you, that easily, is utterly nonsense and makes the mania within my mind, body and soul scream that much louder to reach the ends of our conjoined heart."

Clenching her hand, a very soothing, relaxing and possibly utterly high feeling may very well take surge within Ashlei's body; as an oddity of reddened light started to seep into the chest of Mana; licking her tongue in such delight as she feasted off of the instable essence which was The Hollow Queen's heart. Yes, the sensation of her strife, the tears which were shed for her sister and all of the anxiety that was building up towards this moment was now flowing throughout the core of The Demoness; causing further cackles to be bellowed out throughout the range, ultimately resulting thousands upon thousands of emerald green eyes popping out throughout this blackness like an eternal hell.

"Much like your sister, I wouldn't dare lay a finger to harm you. Oh no, not at all. However, I cannot allow you to simply shut me out in such a way. So for your own good, I'll be trailing you. I can sense your heart as if it were mine, I can feel your blood as if it were my own and I can feel the connection between our minds as if our brains were infused together. No matter where you go, no matter where your hide; I shan't let this end in such a quiet way. If you must die, if the gods deem your existence to be erased; then the undying love I share for you will be slain on that day as well! That is the stance in which I vow to take. No matter the cost, no matter the effort, I WILL be there rather you want me to OR NOT.

Bare this thought deeply within your consciousness as you proceed to trial this path of delusions! HEHEHEHEHEHE, for it's a direct result of the actions in which you seek to bring into effect throughout the world around you. And if I must, I'll ensure that I'll do my best to lick the pleasure out of every lasting second of agony we both endure in these trying times ahead of us. Ye' shield me with your blood, and your essence if shielded with my blood! It's the nature of the commitment and bond we shared when I first injected my presence into you, and in turn, I've taken your persona into mine to protect!"

With those closing statements, a burst of reddened flames exploded from the left side of Mana's face. After a few moments, it died down and soon a crimson tear fell from that cheek as the eye turned scarlet in color. Following that instance, her right eye glew an enormous shade of gem green before letting loose with a emerald shaded tear to represent the mourning of which of the Demon Queen's. While, for a few moments, a figure which resembled Ashlei started to come into existence for a few moments that was embracing Mana. However, it wasn't quite her. With it's two tongues, distorted eyes and grey skin; it was like a twisted version of The Hollow Queen; but one that was there nonetheless before fading out into the shadow's.

(Click here for a picture of the figure:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc2pjavA2g1qjvjxuo1_500.jpg
)

And in that moment, in a flash and in a blur, the Demoness herself soon descended into the darkness to make her own plans for the events that were sure to play out over the next year...with her madness growing stronger by the second now as a result of this day. Things were going to be quite...trying from this point onward; but she more than embraced....THIS DEATH OF THEIR HEART!

"Until this disbalance within our heart is restored, I'll never let you go...hehehe...."

[EXIT THREAD]

She Returns [Open] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
She Returns [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999She Returns [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:22 pm
She Returns [Open] - Page 2 Image8719_zpsccjgtr7w

✧LOCKING THIS OLD THREAD✦

Since we are getting close to 2016, we are taking an active effort as staff in order to go ahead and lock out threads from 2014 and backwards. Therefore, I'm locking this thread in accordance with that. You can go ahead and request it be unlocked in my communication thread below:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

She Returns [Open] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum