Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Organization Account & Member Payments. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Organization Account & Member Payments. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Organization Account & Member Payments. Empty The Organization Account & Member Payments.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:45 am
THE ORGANIZATION ACCOUNT & MEMBER YEN EXCHANGE
The purpose of this thread is rather simple. In this thread we will be keeping track of who gives out Organization Payments, Member Payments and Org Account payments. At the end or start of every month, Org Accounts should be paid out. Every week, organizations and members should be paid. Therefore, those with admin panel access will need to leave a short post in this thread to say when you've done this deed so we can keep track of who is doing what with this function of the site and to make sure people get their yen.

The Organization Account & Member Payments. WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Organization Account & Member Payments. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Organization Account & Member Payments. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Organization Account & Member Payments. Empty Re: The Organization Account & Member Payments.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:02 pm

「ORG PAYMENTS NOW」
Welp, seeing how I have no idea when JJ last paid Orgs, I'm going to go out on a limb and give a quarterly payment for all organization accounts on the site for the past three months. That should come across 300,000,000 yen for all of the org accounts.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Organization Account & Member Payments. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Organization Account & Member Payments. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Organization Account & Member Payments. Empty Re: The Organization Account & Member Payments.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:44 pm
Paid.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:41 pm

«YEN PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE»

I'm just letting people know that JJ has paid everyone over the past duration of these months. If there are any problems with the amount of yen you have, please contact us and we'll try to sort it out.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Organization Account & Member Payments. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Organization Account & Member Payments. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:34 am

Done up to this date.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:09 pm

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:34 pm

- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:21 am

«DOING A MASSIVE YEN PAYOUT»

Alright, since me, Kyle and Kake have been making major adjustments since JJ has been relieved of his position, the yen system should be better maintained now. As such, every week there should be a yen payment by one of the admins from now on.

Additionally, I am going to go ahead and pay all positions on the site for the past seven weeks since JJ has last posted. The organization accounts will also get a monthly check for Aug and September in this post as well. There should be a massive update coming in the next few minutes across the board.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:48 pm

«DOING A ANOTHER YEN PAYOUT»

Okay, everything should have went over as smooth as butter. I ended up doing a paycheck a wee bit early so it was out of the way and done with. Everyone should have their yen and all groups should be paid across the board. If there are any problems, let me know.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:40 pm

「ORG PAYMENTS NOW」
I've gone ahead and updated the site yen for the past six weeks. I'm also going to go ahead and take care of all the organization accounts on the site as well with this update. I apologize for the lack of updates, but the site is just going through hard times staff wise.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum