Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Holiday Season Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Holiday Season Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Holiday Season Empty Holiday Season

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:27 am

Hoshi was sitting on the roof his greenhouse looking up at the sky. "Who were my parents?" Hoshi asked to the sky as if he was going to get an answer from the gods above. He knew very little about his parents all he knew is that his mom was some kind of goddess and his dad was human. They both died maybe 14 years ago when Hoshi was young but they had tons of money so he didn't go to an orphanage and continued to live in his mansion with servants until he fired them all when he turned 18. Hoshi liked being able to help people that came into his greenhouse and his cafe when they were open and see how happy they left with bouquets of flowers and sweets to make even more people happy.

He liked that people were happy and put on a happy face for them but deep inside he was full of questions and sadness about his family. Who were they, why did they die so suddenly, why were these monsters after him and how can only he defeat them without harming the person inside. with those and more questions running through his mind he let out a scream and yelled Why am I so different!" With that yell some of his magic went off by accident and some lightning hit a car that was outside of his greenhouse. Luckily the car was abandoned there and no one was inside. He got off of the roof and cast some magic over the car making water come over it and put the flaming car out, it was not a very busy day so he could do some magic around the store. He went into the store and since it was holiday time he had a lot of pine trees to sell. "Hmm this store could use a little bit of holiday spirit" he said. Small green, white and blue glyphs appeared on the ground around as he said "Winter Frost!" A white wind emanated from around Hoshi as it spiraled around the pine trees and deposited snow on the branches and crated some ice ornaments on the branches of the trees while lowering the internal temperature of the greenhouse so that the snow and ice would not melt during the day. "Kawaii" he said as he smiled "If mom and dad were here they would be so proud of me." he though as the smile disappeared and a frown was on his face now.
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Holiday Season Left_bar_bleue0/0Holiday Season Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Holiday Season Empty Re: Holiday Season

Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:52 pm
Raiki was walking down the crowd less streets when he heard a voice yelling Why am I so different!. Quickly after that he saw smoke from one area, not wanting to risk it being caused by hollows he quickly used his speed to appear half way there quietly watching as a young boy placing out the flames, he watched as an young an also walked back into the greenhouse. Strange he wondered was that kido was he a soul reaper a foe to the Quincy race? He decided to scout the area for now. Oh he would walk in but his outfit well cause to much trouble as is for right now. But that was thrown out the window as he walked in the greenhouse as it is what did he have to truly worried about. He looked at young man hiding his arms in his cloak a bow can be seen ready to be formed.

Holiday Season XmGUKMS
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Holiday Season Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Holiday Season Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:29 am
Hoshi felt spiritual pressure behind him and turned to see who had this great spiritual pressure. He was shocked to see a small kid in odd clothing. Hoshi bent down as his eyes turned pink and he looked into the kids heart. He saw peonies in the kids heart but he also saw that this was no kid this was a man in his late 20's older than Hoshi. But even knowing this he would play along to make sure he meant no harm. "Hey there little boy welcome to the greenhouse. You sure must be brave for coming here alone without your parents. " he said with a smile on his face. "Want to see something really cool" he said as he took out a seed and closed his hands around it and focused reiatsu on it and as he opened his hands again a beautiful Peony flower was in his hands. "In the language of flowers the Peony means bravery" stayed there waiting for the man to take the flower from his hands.
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Holiday Season Left_bar_bleue0/0Holiday Season Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 pm
Raiki looked at this boy strangely as he started to read his soul, Raiki felt a chill strangle. As this boy started to talk to him as a little kid. As this boy made a plant from his hand “So nether an Quincy nor a soul reaper” he said as he turned his head as he showed out his hand forming his one of a kind shaped Quincy bow as it fired off 3 arrows at once into the air that disappeared before causing any damage “My tricks are a bit fancy then plats sadly.” he turned off and started to walk off into the streets : I cam here seeking evil and only find an strange human” he said to himself but stopped at the door looking back at the boy, his bow still on his hands “but is there evil in you boy?”

Holiday Season XmGUKMS
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:25 pm
Hoshi went next to the door on sat on the counter next to the cash register. "Thats right little quincy, momma was a Soul reaper and dad was a human so if that makes me a wierd human then so be it." Hoshi laughed when he heard the boy ask if he was evil. "Evil me! Why never I work to make people in this city happy. I clean up any Hollows that might pop up near this park." Hoshi then looked up as snow began falling down. "Neee its snowing today. I remember when i used to play in the snow with my family." Hoshi then looked at the quincy. "You dont seem to have had a very happy childhood. My name is Hoshi and I am here to help you in whatever way i can little quincy"
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Holiday Season Left_bar_bleue60/100Holiday Season Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:48 pm
Raiki no longer posts here, Thread archived
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum