Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Empty The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA]

Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:19 am

The Jigoku Dezato. The very place that was home to the Monsuta base, located within the ever-expanding world of the Kokuryuteshi Realm. A hot, annoying place for a group of people to live. The very way this place was set out irritated the leader of the Monsuta to no end, in his youth, Hakai Chikara believed that this was the perfect place to live away from everything. It allowed a tactical location in which would be hard to locate, remote and away from most other civilizations. It was perfect, at least while he remained in the Monsuta. After the War in Australia, Hakai had changed. He had changed not only on his outer appearance, but his ideology changed. For months, if not years before hand, Hakai had suffered the ill-concept of having to hurt Zin and destroy the Vizard Corps as a whole. An entire group of wild Vizard's who were so set and destroying their vizard counterparts. Looking back on it for months, Hakai found it pathetic. His past. His life. So much anger being put into this group of people, so much time and effort put into worthless hate. His fight with Zin, their clash for a brief time in the city of Adelaide, it changed him. The main problem with this very existence that he lead was how much it warped his mind. And now he faced another problem, ridding himself of that negativity.

Hakai simply sighed as his own footsteps could be heard, slowly walking through the large hall of the Meeting Centre. Tables and chairs littered each side of the a large table, each chair being wooden with a soft cushion on it. At the tip of the table was a larger chair, the back running up way past the head of Hakai if he were to sit in it. Finally reaching said chair, Hakai would let out a sigh to himself, his feet stopping the pattering, coming to a halt as his right hand dragged the chair outwards, a slight creek echoing through the hall as the legs dragged on the tiles. Letting his body be limb, he slowly sat down into the huge chair, one hand holding the side of his head, elbow on the table and acting as a supporting pillar. His eyes drooped down, simply looking at the wooden table and just giving himself a comforting smile which soon faded away back with his thoughts. Cracking his right fist on the side of his head, his hand would shoot outwards, two black pieces of charcoal shooting out from his palm. The two pieces would begin to draw on the the red cape that covered his right arm, a markings similar to that of anicent markings. Keeping an expressionless aura over his entire face, his mouth would slide open, his deep voice echoing through the hall. "Bakudo no Nana-Juu-nana. Tenteikūra."

These words being said, finally, a loud echoing, almost like a soft explosion could be heard. A message would be relayed to all commanders within the Monsuta; the message of it detailed as such. 'Commanders, head-members of the Monsuta. I wish to see all of you within the meeting room back at the Kokuryteishi desert, Jigoku Dezato. If you could hurry, it would be highly appreciated. This is to announce something that is very close and dear to me, something to be decided. I will detail all things related to this in the future, once enough people arrive. When possible, arrive. To many of you, I will no longer look like I used to. For now, my attire consists of a red cloak, lined with a golden glove. Much has changed, not only the way I am presenting myself, but the way things are in the world. Things must be made clear. And I will do everything within my power to make it correct. Yours truly, Hakai Chikara.' This message would be let out and implanted into the mind of every member, letting them know to come to the meeting hall. The message itself would be carried out with the same voice that Hakai held, almost as if he was directly using mind-control to tap into their mind.

He had many things to discuss with the people in the Monsuta, the entire ordeal with their situation in Australia had changed much. People had been lost, some in fact recruited. However through his exchange with Zin, he was in fact on good terms with the Yuudeshi family now, or at least Zin himself. Mutual respect as Vizard Kings with each other, not gaining Adelaide for either side of the fight, but claimed by both Vizard Kings. He respected him now, his entire psych was thrown into a new way of thinking, for the better rather than the worst. Never the less, he needed to continue. He needed everyone within the organization that he made, brought up from the ground, to know exactly what was going on. Exactly what he intended to do with his life and with them. Much needed to be discussed, so as he sat there, the Monsuta Leader simply let his open fist rest upon the side of his chin, head cocked to the right into his fist. His body was slumped down in a lazy fashion, keeping a relaxed aura over his entire body. Yet he did not change posture, he simply sat... and waited.

"And so I wait. There's much that needs to be discussed, for I fear that this has gone on too long. Judgement will finally be made. Judgement on whom will lead The Monsuta into a new era. For empires shall fall and bodies will rain the streets for as long as war continues, but there is something that will always be present. The ability to change. To change life. There's a much better way to live... and this is not it." Few words said under his voice, so only he could hear. He was set on this decision, nothing could waver him. It was time do this.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Ap8OoJO

Anonymous

The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Empty Re: The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA]

Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:56 am

Hakimaru was known by a title within this group, many wondered why the former Crow had left and not joined the Vizard Corps. Nor had he taken it upon himself to join with his kin, some perhaps could tell that he had darkness. Hakimaru didn't see it any other way, his scars hurt in some ways as he took a step appearing on the scene. He could travel through large cities with a singular step, making his moves now seemed ideal. Hakimaru's Zanpakutō remained at his side, his gaze lingered on the horizon now as he prepared to meet with the others. Those eyes could see through everything, see the very heart beating before him. Hakimaru could hear and detect some many life forms around here. "Come on Haki-kun, it's time to make friends so turn that frowny upside downy." The little girl Zanpakutō said as she poked his side now looking around. She was bubbly and happy as always, he quietly observed the situation. These two were by all features opposites not to a small degree, but to a large one.

Hakimaru had changed into someone else from it, he was the only member of the Elites to arrive thus far. His orbs observed the face of Hakai now as he looked upon it. This man had saved his clone from the hands of Zefonse, it was an interesting sight from his cave. The prison of which he remained, he and his clone shared almost everything in common. But appearance and a name, his energy and even physical DNA were exactly the same. So it was expected that perhaps some surprise was to be brought. This was his first time coming to meet the man, his form remain silent. Walking over to the side of the room, closing his eyes as he prepared to listen to whatever speech Hakai had planned. Hakimaru wasn't the type for talk he liked to go instead after his enemies. After all what point was their in letting the enemies live through the turmoil of the world, instead killing them before they realized it was mercy. But than again why should he bother with mercy, just killing them all was enough.

Hakimaru could use very interesting moves, it felt as though a Shinigami stood among them. His inner hollow was not just dominated but one of it's powers fit into the role well. He was able to suppress it entirely so blending in was a fairly easy feat. He could walk among the Gotei 13 if desired, he'd heard rumors about the war. Hakimaru had not been able to truly make a difference in the battles at all. Hakimaru looked down upon his wrists, taking in the features of his wrists carefully. This meeting was to discuss who would be leading the next generation. Hakimaru's role in things most likely would change as well, would he remain here? Among them he wasn't truly an evil person as he had saved people from other groups before. Arrancar and other beings without truly caring, he was a neutral man who didn't take an exact stand on the world. It wasn't a place worth saving, he would rather watch it burn as to him all that remains of this entire world is nothing. Hakimaru wasn't depressing really, being locked in that cave changed his perspective.

Hakimaru had simply ignored the bubbly remark from his Zanpakutō, she was always this way. Oddly enough it was a happy thing for him, even when they killed people she would sing little tunes out to annoy him. Perhaps he enjoyed them because of the time trapped inside that prison. He'd never say so though, Hakimaru didn't have time for such pointless things as he looked on with the gaze of the Tiger waiting to meet the so called new man who would lead the future.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
[center]Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Left_bar_bleue10/100The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Empty Re: The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA]

Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:19 am

That empty feeling, the idea that he was going to fall forever. The man had never felt more alone than this moment, the crushing feeling taking him back destroying all he knew. Everything had been changing, though the end goal was closer everything he had come to want was taken in return for it. His daughter, though he'd never admit it he missed her and she had torn a hole in his heart when she left. He had no-one left, his brother dead, no wife or kin to call his own and stop him falling and now this.

Tora knew what this message had meant, he had long foreseen the man he thought of like a brother slipping, the years were getting to him and now he was changed, didn't want what he had searched for, maybe he just wanted his wife back, maybe he wanted to find his own peace .... maybe he had just gotten sick of all the demons striking in his mind. But whatever it was Tora had known from the start where his changing ways would lead him and it wasn't with the monsuta by his side. Now Tora sat, his power unrestrained his eyes gazing at a bottle as he sat on his bed. The brown liquid inside seemed so tempting, it always seemed to call for him taunting him to come back to its embrace, but for 100 years he had been free of its curse... perhaps today he may just slip.

As he entered the room his sights were glanced at hakai before he tried to let his eyes trail away his guilt and hurt were present but he didn't want anyone to see, and thus the smile of a killer birthed onto his face. The evil man who still remained stained with blood from his mornings activity sat in his little seat at the opposite end of hakais table, his deemener all to lax as he searched the room taking not of the riff raff here, currently it seemed that the co head had joined the party early as the only attendees were the leader himself, though he was never quite the same he was sure many men would know just who he was his personal air just screamed king. Tora knew for a fact he'd never seen a man fit this roe so well, not Stefan when he had lead them nor in his eyes Zin or Colin when he was one of the members of the vizard corps .... In Toras eyes to lose hakai was as if they were losing their soul ....... things would not be the same after this.

Now isn't this just a lovely party, we have the mute who's alliance is just a treat to figure out why. Tell me how is your sister that girl has grown into a mighty fine woman, but you'd know all about that now ... having to watch them grow and all. Now let me ask did ya ever sneak a peek on her in the shower, i know your brother did but then they do say animals tend to hump anything they can get there hands on, such a sweet sentiment. And i see the child isn't here yet, should i move all the pricey things so when he throws his little hot head tantrums he doesn't break anything too irreplaceable. And then there's you ...... just you.

The final words were accompanied by toras look at his old friend, the pain in his eyes wasnt going to fade this time, the smile swiped away from his lips and replaced with a look of almost anger, this was all tora could do, he knew this was happening but never did he want it. with a quick rub of the back of his neck tora unleashed his final words for this little gathering party here, directed at hakai his voice cracking a bit as he tried to force all the words out attempting not to show weakness here to any who had gathered.

What do you want? I have better things to do with my time than waste it listening to mindless babies crying for a mothers tit. If your going to leave why haven't you already done it? or maybe you're just a coward who cant even take losing someone close to you, grow up for gods sake. Now shall we get started here or should i go back to my room and enjoy my private time in peace, i do after all have a nice little crucifix with a certain someones name on it to get back to.

The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] M9rTQZk

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:40 am

“A New Era Huh. . . . Change was bound to happen eventually , it’s the humanity left within that leads us to become better then we already are of course. Hakai-Kun, I presume your proposition is something that will be made based on more than just power right, That what you are planning . . . Will be worth it in the long run? “

A tenor, but oddly calm and nearly robotic voice had said amidst the confines of the room; though he probably couldn’t have been felt leaving or entering; not even the network itself would have broadcasted his presence either, probably only Tora himself would have noticed the user interfaces subtle shift from just being in Tora’s own control to gaining the familiar back-up admin that he himself had created. Yet still he seemed to be not on the floor, and that was when Foot-steps echoed on the ceiling, Where Azuma had been standing silently for the last probably 5 minutes, Observing before he actually made any contributing comments to the current direction of the conversation. Also he seemed to be dressed lightly, a cap on his head and a officers uniform still designating him of the monsuta. Yet there wasn’t a single registered notification to even commanders probably outside of Tora Lionus and Hakai Chikara.

His golden eyes clearly seemed to sweep across the room, taking in the characteristics of each of the members that had already gathered. He seemed to be pulling up data on them from the network mentally as he was doing so as well; gathering information on their names, and possibly what these people where actually capable of. He’d about at that time observe Tora Lionus and his pseudo man slayer grin, and then the man—his creator began to say something crude and extremely barbaric. That was when Azuma dropped from the floor and landed, back to back with his creator Tora Lionus. For a moment his voice seemed to come out; but rather than its normal tone it seemed to have converted to manifest a voice that was marginally his; but also had the voice of an AI, more particularly the voice of the Monsuta network.

“Acting Admin User Tora Lionus. Remember that while you are the creator; where the my , and your own alliances are. You may be the person who is 2nd to only one, but do not bad-mouth your immediate superior. It is not the place for your childish quibbling , nor the time for your vulgar, bar humor. Remember, your actions are being put into the data bases even as you say them; The foundation is one of brotherhood; but even some things should not be said to your own brother, this is one of those things; please refrain from doing so. “

Azuma’s voice seemed to crackle with static interference as it would end when his mouth closed, Azuma then had walked forward and past Tora Lionus, and to Hakai Chikara. There he would have stopped and leaned against the wall behind him. His posture still formal, but more relaxed then it had previously been, because of the fact that he was here for a specific reason; he had been called here just as everyone else had. His golden eyes shifted after he had settled in, to rest on his leader Hakai Chikara, he didn’t say anything; all he did was blinked twice and then delved into the network interface where he began to run background diagnostics, his own demeanor having shifted as the network seemed to switch places, occupying his body while his own mind was wandering cyberspace.

“Analysis Start”

Simple words, that would echo out with static and a monotone, AI tone, would signify the switch from full presence, to a half presence, as he began to pull up information and analyze it for future reference.

Shizuo

The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] LzZCuy7
The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] BtXe12b
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:02 pm
<< PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE >>

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 719

For the black ops commander, it was a regular day. He got up in the morning, brushed his teeth and walked to his office. His eyes were filled with boredom as usual and recently he decided to take up a bit of drinking. A lot had happened over the past month or so, he was somewhat worried that his brother felt under a lot of pressure. His hands were deep within his pockets and the voices of everyone around him were drowned out, he was left to his own thoughts. His eyes never wondered, they looked down until he slowly approached his room. There his hand ascended from his pocket and pushed the door open which was when he realised what he had planned today…

He smirked as he turned around to face his troops; everyone was perfectly arranged into single lines. It seemed that his negative reinforcement and strict training finally embedded the code of conduct into their frail little brains. He said nothing simply turned to his left and slowly walked toward the open training field; his posture was slouched but he was ready to flex some muscles. He opened and closes his hands a few times prior to creating a fair distance between himself and the rest of the division. He spun around and as he did, they all shot into action. They began an onslaught from every direction, it was futile, he wasn’t permitted to kill them and had no intention of doing so; he wanted to beat strength into them and the only way he saw that working was if he showed them true strength.

As the first individual approached, Stings arm moved from out of his pocket and slapped the man away and into his comrades. The back hand smashed straight into the man’s cheek which shattered some teeth upon contact; the man began bleeding and shortly passed out but there was hundreds if not thousand others that were nearing him. His fists were propelled at rapid speeds in order to fend of against countless enemies; at times he’d jump up and allow the forces to clash into one another while kicking some of the pests away. The training had gone on for several hours, with the death of Dexter it seemed that no one was even capable of touching Sting. He looked around in disgust; he didn’t want to claim ownership of this pathetic division. Those who had passed out were coming back around and aimed to keep attacking until success; now that was the spirit. He inhaled as the bruises on his allies kept tallying up. His hands: fists: elbows: knees and fingers were all embedding bruises on the troops. He was sick of it, he aimed to conclude the training at which point he heard something which phased him out from the battle scene, a direct transmission from his brother…

He wished to see the Commanders of the Monsuta in the meeting room. Stings smirk slowly faded, he could feel what was coming and suddenly the first of an individual was flying toward his left eye. He instantly incorporated himself back into the scene and side stepped the valiant effort prior to landing a dangerous uppercut, the signature move which meant that you’ve done well. He looked around as electricity began to spike in different shapes around his body, it soon built up into a large skull like creation which screamed down at the troops; some froze and others ran in fear whilst Sting simply waved goodbye and began walking toward the meeting room.

As he neared it was blatant that he was late, everyone was there, the freak robot: the dick gargling co-commander: the elite and finally Hakai. As he entered the room, he didn’t speak; his eyes simply looked over at Hakais odd facial expression prior to reaching the nearest chair and pulling it out; as he pulled the handles of the chair moved from beneath the table and without time to waste he sat down. He slouched a little as his eyes looked over at the misfits of the Monsuta; he didn’t like any of these individuals, he didn’t mind the Elite but he despised that co-commander. He was filled with Spite but out of respect for his brother he kept quiet and awaited the man’s speech.

Template Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:24 am

It seemed people finally decided to show up. Over the course of about ten or so minutes, Hakai simply sat in his chair as he watched everyone enter the room. First it was Hakimaru, the man he had recruited recently as an elite of the speed division. He was a silent man who hadn't spoke, simply coming into the meeting room and remaining silent. The Monsuta Leader simply let out a nod in his direction before averting his eyesight to the new figure that entered. This time, it appeared to be Tora Lionus, Hakai's friend and Co-Head of the Monsuta. Despite his toxic personality and the way he outwardly expressed hate and negative emotions, Hakai couldn't help but let a smile out as the angered look that covered his face was revealed up entering the room. The words the slung from his mouth at the opposite end of the table were crude, talking about his sister and peeping in the shower. In Hakai's youth, he would have definitely got out of his chair and beaten some sense into him. But that was not the man Hakai was anymore. He simply sat there with a soft smile on his lips, unable to stop a slight chuckle from escaping his body. It was nice, in a way. Despite the way that Hakai had changed so drastically, and how obvious it was to all those around him, yet Tora still treated him the same.

At any rate, Azuma had now emerged from the back of the room. His voice was heard, in response to the crude words let out from Tora. But in the end, Hakai did not mind. That was not the man he was. However the question posed by Azuma about it 'being worth it in the long wrong' was a tough question to answer. He couldn't answer that. He simply sat there with his hand on his chin and looked ahead still, not moving an inch. He thought on it for a bit. Was it beneficial? In the end Hakai had already decided this was his choice and nothing could waver him, however it never really came to mind if it would be beneficial for those around him. All of his decisions were for his own well being. Yet as soon as the brother comment escaped from Azuma's mouth, The Monsuta Leader knew there was going to be backlash from Tora. At this moment, his spiritual pressure would raise to the point where the ground beneath his feet would rumble, almost like a massive-scale earthquake was making it's way through the meeting hall. His eyes were deadly locked onto Tora as he simply said three words. Calm down, Tora. This would be said before Tora would even have a chance to react. The words of Azuma. His gaze would be serious now, signifying to wait for any lash-out to wait until Hakai was finished.

Finally, he watched as Sting entered the room silently. He was late and was covered in a slight dust, figuring he had been "training" his underlings once again. A simple nod would come off Hakai's body towards his direction, a soft smile too before looking back to the front. Sliding out of his chair, he would place both arms in either of his pockets, the red scarf-like cloak the covered him being mostly around his upper-body and neck. A few seconds passed as silence filled the room. After this short time, Hakai opened his mouth, beginning the words he had been planning to say for a long time.

"It has been a long road. I know that more than most. Throughout the years of living in this base, living among you all. It had made me realise things. Realising the bonds of family and friends are close, that establishing places like this for others to meet and share a common goal is nice. In the end, we are all here for the same purpose. We have suffered loss. Grief. We were dragged off the streets from those who threw us away, only to be scooped up again and placed back somewhere we belong, that place being The Monsuta." Taking a few light steps, he would begin pacing around the large table, walking to each person and keeping yet an expressionless tone over him as his deep voice continued to echo through the great halls. "Yet how long does this journey go? We have gathered her today for I have a message. A message that, understandably, some of you will regret or perhaps even detest. If you understand why my decisions are as such, then I believe there is more than enough reason to believe you can survive without me.

Silence once again.

"I am leaving the Monsuta. My command is being resigned, my duty as head of the organization being revoked. I will no longer lead you. As for my reasoning, such negativity has got to my head. The negativity that shall always be present in these very walls I have established. During my fight with Zin, during the Australian incident during October of 2413, I have come to realise many faults. In me. In the world. In this place. For this reason, I am leaving. It is not out of spite for you people who worked so well under me, for those who I consider family, and friends. Even if my mind had changed, a part of me will always consider this place home and family. My last request is to understand my decision. The future of the Monsuta lies within the hand of Tora Lionus. What happens with you now lays on his shoulders. Whether this means he assumes command himself, or he passes the duty onto the one he sees fit, that is not my concern. However my one wish is to see this place thrive under the right command. Whilst my ideology may have changed, my way of thinking altered, The Monsuta will forever be my family, all of you. And whilst I may not stand at the head of it any more, there will always be a part of me that looks out for the well being of this place. Silence would now fall upon the room again, simply letting any reactions from his former subordinates fill the air.

The future of the Monsuta now laid in the hands, for the most part, of Tora. Whilst Hakai thought his personality rash and unpredictable, he was a friend. Not just a friend, but he held the tremendous power that could lead the Monsuta to glory once again, that was something Hakai believed in. So the reactions would simply be seen in due time, however to tell them all was possible. He wasn't expecting all of them to be positive. Hell, he was prepared for someone to attack him. In the end, this was his final decision. Hakai stood by the door now, head looking to the floor and his red cloak covering a large portion of his body.

Hakai had officially resigned his duties as the Monsuta leader.

The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Ap8OoJO

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:06 am
-Post Incoming Soon-

The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] LzZCuy7
The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] BtXe12b
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:34 am

A odd laughter echoed through the room, a giggling disturbing laugh; the kind from someone who normally never laughed; even in the most comical situations. The laugh of someone who was normally Stoic and indifferent to it all; indifferent to everything—Azuma was laughing as he doubled over mouth spread so wide that it looked like it would just split in half and take his head along with it. He’d have slowly said while laughing, as his voice was a mixture of his own, and the networks. He’d say this while he’d actually fallen to his knees and began pounding the ground .

“H-H..Ahahahaha! You honestly think, that someone like him can fill your shoes sir. . .We both know that while he is a major part of this organization if he takes over there will be nothing but war, senseless and undeniable war which would in our weakened state cause nothing but legitimate strife, and nothing but the senseless demise of this place. “

His words came out with a slight un-hinged tone, he had fallen laying down, as he rolled over his right hand sliding up to cover his eyes as the laughter slowly died down. Had he lost his mind? The network slowly had been running on auto-pilot until now, but he’d slowly have let out a deep breath his grin slowly widening as his voice seemed to echo not only the network, but his own quaveringly angry state at such a absurd notion, one that he would not allow to happen, his next words still giggling slightly, as he had chuckled.

“You surely Know better than that sir, how ridiculously stupid that would be.”

Azuma would have said his voice slowly cooling down as the grin had faded into a legitimate frown , as he’d slowly have gotten up, his mind seemed to have been made up, as he would have slowly let out a little annoyed exhale, while he had even though tora was the one who created him looked up his eyes sliding so they had been only half open, and he’d then tilt his head back and let out a breath, a slight breath before he’d have said.

“Let me take over, until we find someone suitable Hakai, release me from these restrains which have been put on me; because that will surely be enough atleast for me, because I will not leave this place, but I also will not see it burn into the ground because of a poor final decision you make. You don’t want to have to come back another time do you?”

Azuma would have finally said as he would have slowly exhaled before he’d have done something reckless, using his back-up admin potential he would have slowly hacked through his restraints; they would feel the rising energy as it exploded in every direction dangerous levels as literally heat would be rising around his body. While he normally would have done this, he was fed up with letting the monsuta go into a downward spiral, so he’d have focused the full might of his capacity and in one fell swoop broke the restraints that held him in place; he broke them in a flurry of network processing which would explode in every direction.

He wouldn’t merely break them, he’d eradicate them, erase them down to the binary coding that held him in check, in mere moments he erased it all. He who was built as the secret weapon; had broken each and every last restraint that had been put in place on his own body; He wasn’t playing around not with a stupid decision like the one his leader was now making; This went beyond what the network said, it was also his own conclusions. He was made with the sole purpose for the betterment of the monsuta, and that’s what he was doing. He wasn’t going to let it go to crap, he would see it survive, which was why now as he let out a soft breath, he’d have filled the room with white light as his own energy seemed to be exploding, and he’d jab his thumb to his own chest, the stoic seemed to have his calm demeanor shattered for the sake of keeping a dumb decision from being made.

“The fact is, if he should have been there in the war, he should have put his life out there; to protect his own comrades. How many died, even people defected because he wasn’t a presence out there. I will not stand for someone who will not even put his own neck on the line, the enemy is strong; and if we do not use our heads, then the heat of the moment, which as you know tora will often give into; could destroy us all. I’m not going to be quiet if this is your choice, as the org is only as good as the man leading it. If we have such a sick, sadistic, twisted, and warped individual lead us, we will no longer have even our own purpose, we will become merely a broken killing machine. There is no purpose in senseless murder, we have a mandate. We have a purpose, didn’t you come back because you picked wrongly last time? What makes you think you aren’t picking wrong again?”

Azuma had said now, as he’d have slowly raised his hand to his forehead, energy bubbling from inside as he wasn’t the only one who thought so. The energy from his own hollow seemed to expand outwards and merge with him , his finger nails digging into the flesh as he’d have said slowly. His voice literally for the first time, quivering, quivering with nothing but amusement, and raw anger, anger to the point that he would have slowly said.

“I will not stand . . . For this place, my home being given to such a man, if he . . was fit to rule, then where was he, WHERE THE HELL WAS HE WHEN WE NEEDED HIM HUH? This world is about more then position, he is your 2nd in command, BUT WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO, we had someone betray us, he did nothing to stop them, he didn’t even reboot the network, he didn’t protect our capital, No. He sat on his ass and did absolutely nothing”

“No, the one who tried to stop the traitor was Sting Chikara Over there. “ Azuma said, absolutely livid, his roaring voice pointing at the blonde haired man; his finger quivering as energy was burning the ground, and yet the damage didn’t escape this room, as the fury he felt, it rolled off his body in absolute waves of raw power. He would have grinned slightly laughing, as his own energy reached new heights, he reached deep inside, in a time of need, and he forcibly broke his restrains as the network seemed to be moving in over-drive , information flooding and exchanging because he was trying to vent his anger in alternative means.

“I’m sorry sir, you’re choice is the one I live with, but if I follow him its because you told me too. He created me sure, but you are the one I respect. Him, He did nothing when we needed him most; In that regards, is he really thinking of us as individuals or vermin. You know him, he needs to mature much more before he could handle a position of that magnitude. “

Azuma would say slowly doubling over with laugher and anger, as energy seemed to ripple around him melting the floor below him as he slowly would have his laughter recede for a moment and he would have said in a low voice.

“I understand he is tremendously strong, but wouldn’t you say I am just as strong sir. . . at the very least . . . Let me judge this man, and make sure he matures. He isn’t ready in my opinion to handle that, he needs time to understand what this means. “

Azuma would finish, slowly as he had let out a deep breath and said. . . slowly.

“ . . Or, just take me with you sir.”

That was the last word he said regarding this matter.

Shizuo

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:44 pm
Just making a notice here. If people are not posting soon, we will begin skipping. I believe it is Lio's turn, but I'm more inclined to make this thread fluid so people who want to post can post if they need to chime in with something. I'll start this method within the next day or two if nobody posts.

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Left_bar_bleue10/100The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:48 am

the abyss, the blackening end and everything faling into it. The ambiance of this room was quickly to fall to disseray, those gathered here were al men loyal not to a simple cause but a single man and now he had signed a warrent of death for the new "leader" of the Monsuta. The words falling from his mouth seemed to carry some form of faith but in all reality it was going to be fuel underneath a fire.

Toras eyes wandered as al the faces walked forth, sting and auma ofcourse the last 2 to enter this abode. It was od to see the yellow haired man so under wraps he managed to keep his temper in check for once, which of course brought abit of a distaste to tora, he loved their little fights it brought him joy to stir the kid and have his witty little retorts strike back, this attitude he showed today made Tora almost see a new side to the black operations commander, though he still doubted they'd ever become friends. Next was the pitiless machine, it came forth trying to act superior to Tora as though it was outright capable of taming him like a beast, Tora never really liked the thing, the only reason he even bothered to make it was he loved the idea of ripping its body apart several times and seeing how badly he could fuck with this "man" before it gave up. Needless to say he regretted this after all was said and done, not for the fact he'd made a monster but the fact was ever since it was hooked up to his network design it felt it had enough power to destroy all the people here a factor that made Tora cringe at the ungodly attitude on a tinker toy he created.

As the robot managed to let out a small jab towards brother ship, truly what could it know? before tora could move though he heard a new voice step into the fray ... hakai. The man spoke forth knowing Toras intentions were about to excel and acted. It almost hurt to hear the voices words carry forth, like the monster he had become was something that was built on anger and blood lust, like he did everything with a smile on his face and a skip in his heart. The truth was this man across from him knew what he was but for some reason had faith that he was not some megalomaniac but a man with his heart destroyed ... however even hakai would know the paths they traveled were opposing and the hate inside was always there never leaving Toras mind. Tora wasn't insane, he'd just come to care so little that the darkness inside him had taken forth and created the evil sitting in this chair, the evil that drew his knife from his pocket and started to carve through the arm rest of his seat ..... the evil that was Tora.

cute, continue its not like a tinker toys little lecture means anything anyway.

Now as he sat the words echoing true from hakai, tora couldn't help but stare at the armchair he was slowly ripping through with his knife, the world standing almost still as these words were the only thing he heard, his head repeating them over and over. They were bringing a almost crushed look to toras face, these words forming were something that plagued him eating away as though he had know this moment was the switch for the last time he'd ever know this serenity inside him, everything was about to be pried away. And he was to be left the beggar wandering naked through the streets of his own torture awaiting his death. The words befalling this room the words of his friend were going to be the final words the'yd exchange as a leader and a follower from this point forth neither where the comrades or brothers fighting for a common goal these 2 men were for as far as time could play walking down roads that lead to different ends.

As Tora heard the man speak those final words his speak dragging on and the only words not even seeming like a blur to tora being his name, the man knew what choice hakai had made. "Tora Lionus the new head of the monsuta" this title was not to be a welcomed beginning, tora had expected no man sitting here today to ever take his word as anything par a diseased mans "cure" for humanity. He was unlike these men he'd never really cared for anything, never wanted such things as the basic human rights and a greater promise for every sworn brother. Tora wanted power he wanted to sit and watch everything others had known to slowly choke upon its own vomit, he wanted the last strand of existence to bow at the steps of the monsuta and to watch its loved ones be hanged in front of them allowing them to know what torment for the ends of time truly was.

now the blonde toy started to release his frustrations his laughs ringing out as he tried to assert some dominance and claim some wake to this departure of a king. the ramblings continued the robot attempting to show some assertion of dominance by insulting a man who'd never cared one way another what people thought of him, trying to state the greater good was within his and his hands alone. The little tantrum it made drew a small look of indifference from tora his gaze almost humored by this machine trying to provoke a man who had so surely left that the downfall of the monsuta lay in the hands of the successor that the ideology of hakais mind was flawed, he'd always hated that about this brat, hubris the pride always being the downfall of a creation nothing affected a good man made thing like emotions. However now toras spike of intrigue wasn't due to anything he said but more what he tried to do, his assertion of dominance .... his attempt at manhood.

This brat had seemingly tried to break down the encryption process on all the core servers of the monsuta main frame, he quickly processed his own little attempt to hack the admin profile and assume to control over all the mainframe thus taking control of the hive network, this child however didn't have even a partial chance of doing more then sparking up a little before the entire cataclysm would cease the end of his speech cutting short from his power trip. The death matter antivirus was one that worked on the principle of destroying any hacking possibility, the ideal of not fighting an intruder into the system but absorbing the code and hack potential and then rewriting the entire encryption within a mere few seconds it would lock down the base source and shut down all hive control from that user ... no-one played with his programs.

Within the second of the end of azumas little rant of trying to cease power or run away tora would stand from his seat slowly clapping a all to unhinged smile on his face, this man didn't even seem angry at all these put downs in fact he relished them, he loved to feel their hate. And now as he stood here drawing his knife to his face he'd slowly state something into it, the power from it almost coupling with the air unleashing it forth with enough pressure to make even the strongest of men push back a slight amount. The fact of the matter was tora had seemingly just unleashed his bankai, the only restraint holding him down to this earth was his latch on his reality and now the chained had severed. The man stood there looking over this gathering, his knife running through the meaty flesh of his cheek cutting through to reveal even the bone of his jaw. As he spoke he'd slowly continue continue running it along his face, tearing flesh off before he would slice the meat completely off as he hit his lips and continue down to stroke it ripping apart his forearm, no pain felt and the lack of fucks given truly astonishing.

Your all so .... scared. You empathize with these ... rodents trying to state that our purpose isn't to end the medial lives that they lead. We aren't some riff raff that abides by the rules of society we a kings of men, we are the ground others fear to tread and we shall remain that forever. Hakai wishes to leave and i wish him with all my heart the deepest of respects, but the fact is there is no-one "Suited" for this position, we all are flawed we all have the demons within us complacent and awaiting to tear away the boundaries, you speak of me never using my head but the fact is i never stop computing. My existence never had place here and my position in that war stood in the aspect that we weren't welcome to the fight., that path belonged to hakai. And he sits his life changed his face ... changed, his views .... changed and not even that flaw he like us carry's will keep him. That war was lost the day Zin Yuudeshi placed foot on our hollowed grounds and hakai wasn't resolute in his path to kill him, the war was lost because you azuma assumed we could win. this is the reason i didn't restart MY network, a network you cant even fathom the potentials of, this is why sting was forced to fight hakura not because i didn't want to come save the day but because a day like this is unwinnable, cut your pipe dreams child you babel on like you have a clue but really you still just playing hero when we are the villains.

within a second the man would stop carving into his body as though he was carving a turkey, his eyes drifted from his now gashed arm to these men in front of him his eyes almost illuminating gold as he stared. What most wouldn't know was that during this time Toras bankais base technique was in full swing the vibrations the man had created had already cast out forming a massive dome around this room the pure touch of which would peel flesh from skin, and the second part had taken affect the air was literally infected with his vibrations now infecting the bodies of those inside the dome and accessing their brain affecting their neural path waves shutting down both technology and distorting the energy making it so any potential to unleash any of their powers was null and void currently. Tora however had his own passive freedom here, within a second the mask that defined the mans hollow side was forming over the torn piece of his face casting over till it was complete. And as such it too held a power that came to play, the very wooden table these men sat around quickly rotted becoming dead wood within mere seconds, the basic life of it run out in second, the building around them to was quickly in trouble slowly beginning to become unstable the roof collapsing around them, though tora had taken the affect of making another dome as to make sure no man here would be crushed, and the building wouldn't be completely torn apart just this room, a point needed to be made here.

I will offer you all the opportunity now, walk away if you wish. I will hold no grudge to any man here you all are welcomed members of the monsuta and will always have a home here. But .... if you stay we will not be complacent, we shall strive to achieve what we want regardless of any others opinions. I wont allow us to fall into another war we shall lose, everything we do will allow us to rise as those who carry a weight higher than any other, we are the mongrels but we will become that which any pure breed will fear. i understand if you hold grudges or hate for me let me tell you though i can assure you i will never experiment or kill those of you who stand by me, i am a monster.... but i'm willing to accept my fate as the necessary evil, are you? from this day forth any hate harbored let it go, we're not the yajuu or the gotei we are stronger than that and we can move forward.

With that the man would fall back to his chair, his spirit pressure decreasing and his mask fading away to reveal his now healed face. Toras eyes sat on these figures, the blurred lines he had seen all to ready, he had faced a death sentence but hopefully he'd turned it into a new beginning.

[/quote]

The Fire of Eternal Damnation Ends, The New Era of the Monsuta Begins [COMMANDERS/OFFICERS OF MONSUTA] M9rTQZk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum