Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Eyes For One [ Dansen ] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999New Eyes For One [ Dansen ] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

New Eyes For One [ Dansen ] Empty New Eyes For One [ Dansen ]

Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:33 pm

Artist: ElectroMaster - Song: Confusion - Word Count: 615

Outskirts, a place that used to be a near-barren wasteland from previous year's destruction and it seems that they have rebuilt it completely, even forgotten the faces of the beasts that once annihilated the place to pieces and even going as far as drilling a hole on their precious land. The sound of a tapping crutch, a shadow of a being only to slowly appear and become more visible from the shadows, his bloody red eyes were almost visible within that land of darkness that covers the individual's body, out of the very sight of anyone who looked into it.

The man that appeared soon after the shadow dissipated was Sou Yuuki, one of the fighters as well as the victim of the Australia War. By means of fighters, he solely fought against more than five people at once wihout any assistance from anyone, friends nor family and alone, even if he was left with nothing but scratches and wounds. His desire to win was so great, even if he was struck by Shadin's nuclear-like blast and took it across his chest, he still stands and fought with full power after suffering intensive wound, nerves that has been burned so badly that it couldn't be repaired, veins that had their connections cut off due to the direct strike across the chest. Most people think he could've died by now but he is still alive and standing thanks to the device that he made to BE alive, otherwise, he would be dead from it wihout the device that he had made solely for his survival.

His hand swiped upwards, only to shove away his red hair from his eyes just to see the small town that was rebuilt from the battle that he rampaged in very long ago before he was a changed man today. Sou was one serious untamed beast during that time but had learned his lesson from it and decided to behave soon after his lesson was learned, and his behaving attitude really keeps him alive from the Yuudeshi's detection since he doesn't wildly let his energy waves run wild in the city to be detected by the officials. He was just revisiting this land to have a small flashback in the situation he once were when he fought Dansen with nothing but barehands and even proudly took out his Zanpakutō wihout hesitation.

Sighing with boredom, his hands were slid right into the pockets on both sides, preparing to leave as his eyes glanced to the small town again, not to ever come back again after that 'nightmare' he once became and now, being a different type of 'Nightmare'. Really, this would be the ever last time he would see this land of shit, so he wouldn't remind himself of how much of an idiot he is during that time. His right hand shook, only to feel uncomfortable because he wasn't used to the IEBN device that attached to his right waist, a device to survive from death, of course, wires connecting against each and every possible parts where it would be important for his body to act and move, and what really never changes was his underarm crutch, hanging below his right arm for his unbalancing body to lean on. People call him 'cripple' just to weild that, but he doesn't really care, since he is getting used to it by now after listening the opinions from the many in combat. Either way, he was preparing to leave now, as there will be no more fighting with bloodthirst from now on and won't ever remind himself of this.. fight he once fought against with this shinigami. A total hell to him, for being an idiot.

"Damnit.."

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

New Eyes For One [ Dansen ] Empty Re: New Eyes For One [ Dansen ]

Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:26 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
Ahhhh.... The outskirts, the dilapidated buildings, the price of life being as slight as the turn of the coin or the force of a blade. Where everyone had there price and all were willing to have something taken to get something back no matter what the cost.... It was a Christmas market all times of the year for a demon like Reigen. Every step he made was a partial skip almost around this place, all the honest to good depression, he was sure that there was no clinical evidence for the idea of Schadenfreude but for Reigen he knew that any time he could making others unhappy was like honey to him, perhaps then it could be that such feelings were good for him, though more than likely it was his love of all things that let him be happy when they were writhing in agony... He had made quite a few good deals in the area already the first being an extremely successful kidney removal for the sake of some money to pay for the mortgage of a disheveled old clinic. It seemed like such a heartwarming story, seemingly so much so that no one would be surprised when the building burned down within moments of a well-dressed 20-something man leaving it. The many fun adventures of the well-dressed demon in the outskirts would be too numerous to count as if the were recited most likely the policing of the area would note that the deaths by all manners of means would rise within the 5 or 6 hours of the well dressed demon's arrival in the area.

Walking with a spring in his step the demon was happy to grant anyone there wish in the area but for a moment he noted something quite out of the ordinary, it was the scent of something he enjoyed to cultivate, but it was dulled and more than that it seemed to be the scent of a strong creature.... A smile reached the Demon's face as he hurried along the streets to the point of contention. From his high point now atop a lamppost the demon looked down at the thing that seemed to gather all his attention, it was a human by the looks of it. Seemed not only downtrodden but as if he was hopelessly lost in the view of all that could be seen around him as he held himself up with a crutch. The outskirts had been damaged quite fairly only a year ago and from the look of nostalgia coming from the man below it seemed that he could have been taking place in it..... More and more intriguing as Reigen watched.... His yellow eyes glaring in the darkness of the area seemed to make them shine as powerful as the moon itself, if Sou would notice the Demon above him it would be no surprise but Reigen felt that it was more important to get some information and more from this human who was seemingly neutered...

"Well, you seem to be much beyond any of the dregs that live in this area, your scent.... Its like a much stronger creature but for some reason it seems shallow.... Now why would that be..." Smiling down as if a suited Cheshire cat the Demon would simply look on at the injured human's gadgets as they seemed to be helping him move and stay active even with all the damage he had seemingly suffered. "Well sir do you have a name? I feel that your story would be interesting to hear and more than that I dislike calling someone sir if I should know better..." It was a slight insult in terms of being rather gentlemanly but Reigen wanted to know the story of the man before he made an sort of move. Sometimes it was best to listen to a person's story in order to force them into a position of giving you what you wanted from them, in Reigen's case it was finding what the weakened human below him wanted...

Template By: [THEFROST]
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Eyes For One [ Dansen ] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999New Eyes For One [ Dansen ] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:43 pm

Artist: ElectroMaster - Song: Confusion - Word Count: 518

His body merely shifted to the side and took a step away from the newly-built town, and to only see a new face pop out of nowhere, the face of almost a young gentlemen with flashy green eyes and a lime-like hair, and of course, a hat that seems to shadow the male's upper face from the sun. Hanging above the very air just like a bat itself, his pair of ears are only to listen what this man was blabbering about, just the same old thing about being 'stronger' than others and whatnot. Really, if it was the past, Sou could've been standing here and laughing about that ever so cockily with that title given about being 'strong' but now, he is tired of hearing that. He doesn't want to be strong or anything, all he needs was power, an absolute power. Sou doesn't need to be the 'strongest', 'weakest' or anything, as long as he gained that very absolute power that he is thriving so hard for since he began to realise his goals bit by bit, he can even go off wihout a limb or two just for more power to make people fear of him and do what he always wanted to do, being part of the light itself than being gobbled up by the darkness forever and being laughed at since little for his demon-like strength and almost find himself not like a human at all.

"I am neither strong nor do i have a name to tell you. Your nose is probably broken or something. If you want a story, ask from the old folks that might be the survivors of the World War 3 or something. Just leave me be, whoever kind of stranger you are."

His left hand rose before the being's face only to flap once, the sign of asking him to 'go away' or for simple, shoo'ing him off and away from him as his left hand slipped into his pocket once again, only to express the face of nothing but an emptiness on his very face, making him almost unreadable by any means of trying to read his emotions or attitude on looking at his expression. He doesn't know what intentions does this man holds to even talk to him, no.. Nobody ever dares to talk to him for the pissed-off aura he has always been giving off for people to avoid him from conversation, unless it is someone odd, strong or just being a sadistic and high-on-drugs person to even approach him. What he does know that these sorts of people that approaches him never gives off a good vibe about it and always have motives of doing so. He doesn't understand why people even bother talking to Sou, but he doesn't have the time to care anymore. He just want to move away from this strange man before any sort of destruction happens.

"Now then, enjoy yourself here."

Pretending that the man was never here, Sou simply walked past Reigen as if he had never seen him and continued his own business to not ever see this place again.

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:24 am

The boy seemed to be awfully downtrodden, no matter what way Reigen looked at it he just did not have any sort of energy or even much more than melancholy to produce around himself. It was a shame to see something so apathetic, like a dog wanting to be put down almost but as Reigen stared down from the lamppost the human would make his claim of not being strong nor honestly wanting to give him a name. Such a anti-social response was to be expected, clearly he wasn't one who acted naturally calm as such his persona seemed more weak and uncaring than it was cool or collected. He seemed to believe that a better story would be given by those around from the olden days of the third world war and that Reigen's sense was off... Shooing the demon away he turned to look away and gave the demon a welcoming asking him to enjoy his visit into the area. When he had turned he would note the shadow not looming over him, instead he would see the well-dressed monster standing in front of him close enough perhaps to cause his senses to be confused and jump for a moment as the Demon simply stared down and smiled all the way. "Well for one I'm very sure that my senses are never off, and besides if you wanted to give me your name that would have been fine but you don't have to act as if you are some sort of nonchalant hero Mister Sou Yuuki..." He knew his name.... The boy was a criminal only a year or so ago he was quite well publicized and Reigen just loved knowing the biggest scoops happening in the city at the time...

"Well your personality is probably what has that dull sense to it, there's no....Fire, that spark that makes you different from one of those in this place, just another human feeling sorry for themselves....." Tipping his hat as he moved along the road he would begin spinning it on his finger before tipping it back onto his head. "So then, where is that creature that had made such a ruckus only a year or so ago? Did a meeting with the big bad Yuudeshi defang you? Honestly a human like you should expect and look to achieve more than simply looking back at past victories and feeling sorry that the one that counted the most ended as a defeat...." The Demon was beginning to feel that perhaps he was getting preachy, however this human was the kind he felt that would simply try to brush off what he said and act like his words did not mean anything, but the Demon could see that this thing in front of him was a pitiful excuse for some to be claimed 'monster' he seemed to long for some sort of redemption and as such he walked through an area he destroyed to find some sort of solace before moving on. It was a pathetic sight to behold... "So then Mister Yuuki, and yes I will call you mister simply for the sake that I like you. What exactly are you doing in a broken down little town like this? Looking for a fight? No no no, the way you are now you're 'above' that. If that's the case then is this little visit some sort of nostalgia rush? Honestly from what I heard about you I never depicted you as sentimental, guess all the big hubbub about your spree of destruction comes down to you being more of a wet blanket when you find a wall you can't just scream or hit with your head to break down..."

He wasn't being so much insulting but more looking at the human in front of him as a example of what happens where one person with little ambition gets to high and falls quickly... It was a sad story but Reigen wanted to act as a olive branch to the boy whose life was clearly so great all he could do was sit around and act like a nightmare instead of being it. "Well enough of my retrospection hour, I feel my give me a wish foundation would work better in these circumstances... So then Mister Yuuki I do have to ask as of now what honestly do you want in the world?" It was a simple question and for Reigen it was one he tended to ask many in his profession, how the human whose anger use to be a powder keg would respond was and entirely different matter.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:46 pm

Artist: ElectroMaster - Song: Tachimukau Chikara! - Word Count: 590

This green-haired guy never seem to back his guard down, and in an attempt to shoo him away, only more nonsense were put into his ears and going as far as appearing ever so suddenly before him when his head adjusted itself back for him to look foward, and that simply stopped his tracks from there. Listening to that could only drive him nuts and Sou could've snapped anytime soon if he was in the past. But his attention did divert back to the person when his name was mentioned, his expression were in a slight shock from what he had heard to someone calling his name so freely and knowingly when he never told his name nor has he ever met this man. His cold shoulders never seem to be 'cold' enough but neither would Sou try and put fire into his cold shoulders to rip this man apart seconds before he could ever blink. Nevertheless, this person had caught the Nightmare;s attention only to listen to these.. almost-desperate insults to ring his eardrums with. It seems that this green-haired person wanted to break his anger apart to show his own true self but there would no way in hell he would get too submissive in such a short period of talk.

"And?"

His empty expression slowly became a sadistic smile, the edges of his lips rose upwards and his tone became deeper and somewhat more aggressive than before, "Its funny how you're trying so hard to get something out of me. For me, it is tough to react to this kind of situation but maybe laughing until my stomach hurts would be the best reaction for Mister Sadist-kun?"

Insulting or not, these words does get into the nerves of the Nightmare despite not being too submissive to his anger and go on a rampage. His right hand gripped tighter against the crutch he held, representing the very anger within him that was so-well held back with his current days. Otherwise, it'll be a matter of time he truly snaps. Sou wouldn't want his wish to be.. 'granted' by people with that of a deal but achieving it makes him feel much.. powerful and menacing than just having a random stranger granting it. His eyes glanced at the green-haired man even sharper than before, sweating dropping above his head as he sadistically smiled with an extreme anger that was holding behind that very smile. Of course, he wasn't very pleased with this man's presence and his way with words as well.

"Interesting for a Sadist-kun. I'm sorry but i have no such thing called 'honest needs' here."

His grin became wider, more sadistic and of course, more provoking than usual as his blood boiled so hot that Sou was almost at the point where he would burst like a bubble, yet continuing with his own style with words, "Let me warn you, kid. There is only ONE thing you'll need to understand. Life is a very fragile thing, so weak that i could crush it with my bare hands. So watch what you are saying, or i might break something that i shouldn't in the first place."

And this time, his hand reached out to the male, only to aggressively pushing him aside as he continued his walk. With all honesty, Sou wouldn't want to fight in this place. It is all but a nightmare-ish place and the reminder of himself being an idiot during that time. If he fought here with this sadist green-haired man, he might accidentally flip his own switch wihout knowing.

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:01 pm

The human in front of him seemed to be gaining more and more rage that looked to build up inside him and burst out at the seems any moment. It seemed that he was shocked the well-dressed gentleman had his name, it wasn't so unbelievable but the likelihood is the rather aggressive boy was not use to being noticed anymore, strange when only a few months prior you wouldn't be able to miss the mass amounts of destruction that he left in his wake. The boy seemed to find Reigen's comments on his predicament as insults, if Reigen wanted to insult him he wouldn't need to go into detail about his power mind you.... For Reigen what was important wasn't to make the boy in front of him angry it was too make his true nature appear, sure that could come with the anger but the more he could crack through the armor that humans put up the more Reigen was happy to see the beast inside fall apart as it was brought to the surface upon meeting with the void that was his soul. Sou seemed to make a one-word answer to Reigen's comments previously, it caused the Demon to chuckle a bit as he looked to the human pacing a bit as he did."Good, good you're clearly listening to what I have to say, I must say that is quite a gift have you ever thought of a job in the psychiatric profession?" Giggling to himself a bit more the Demon would turn up his hat for a moment to peer from beyond the shadow created by the night. "Then again I think you would probably do better as an anger management director I mean clearly you've had a great tutor in it the way you are now..."

The expression on the human's face turned from an empty husk into a sadistic smile, he seemed to be getting more aggressive as he looked at the gentleman. he made a comment on Reigen trying to get a rise out of him. Chuckling some more the demon tipped his hat back up to light up his face some more. "Really? Trust me Mister Yuuki I would not try hard for you in any sort of respect and please laugh all you want I like it when a jester enjoys his own brand of comedy..." His arm gripped the crutch tighter.... Reigen was good at noting even the smallest changes in a person's movement so he could tell that the human was beginning to become frustrated, how quickly the nonchalant visage fades when someone's true nature is quickly rushing to the surface. Sou mentioned not having any' honest needs' Reigen looked confused for a moment as he said it. "Honest? Who has need for anything honest? I only deal in things people want Mister Yuuki getting my hands dirty is apart of the job description, it would be at least if there was so much darn soot and filth on the contract I had made up....." Seemingly thinking to himself for a moment he noted the last few words of the human citing a sort of threat to the Demon. "Kid? Really? You break a few buildings and get beaten up a couple of times and you think your some sort of world-weary traveler? If you need to crush life in your hands then clearly you haven't found a more respectable method to do it yet..."

The human moved towards him claiming that he should not look to annoy him or he would break something he didn't want to. "Everything that isn't broken shouldn't have been in the first place, that's just common sense...." He reached out to Reigen seemingly to move him aside, in that moment a chain would burst out of Reigen's coattails. It would point its tip into the neck of the human standing in front of him looking to only pierce the surface of the skin. The Demon smiling as he looked upon the human simply made a comment on such rude behavior. "Please don't touch what you can't afford, if you want to be a child about this then make an apology like a child would and be on you merry way just don't expect me to let you touch me honestly....."

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Eyes For One [ Dansen ] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000New Eyes For One [ Dansen ] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:46 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

New Eyes For One [ Dansen ] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum