Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Got 2 Weeks Left_bar_bleue20650/20000You Got 2 Weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

You Got 2 Weeks Empty You Got 2 Weeks

Thu 10 Apr 2014 - 17:51
The Mission Template
Mission Specs

Operation Name: OPERATION M.U.S.E. (Must Use Several Entities)
Mission Type: Neutral
Difficulty Of Mission: Lunatic Mode
Who Can Join: Anyone Can Join.

Information:

THE SITE NEEDS MORE MUSE AND ACTIVITY.

LET'S PUMP SOME LIFE INTO IT.

#GETHYPE

Primary Task: Complete 25 Roleplay Posts in 2 weeks.

Extra Task: Mix it up some. Tell me about one idea you have and I'll put them down here to share with everyone. Mine is:

JJ's Task: Find a Legendary Weapon.

Zero's Task: Discovery: Uncovering or mastering a power or ability hidden within successfully. This must be something that the character was previously unaware of being able to occur, or in a sense. So this cannot be unlocking a release like Bankai, Dues ex, Awakened, etc.

So everyone can complete these tasks for possible bonuses, as well as an achievement they can put in their character base.

Rewards:

The Legendary Weapon: Each person who successfully completes this challenge will get a legendary weapon, designed by them, custom made for one of their characters, made by JJ.

Task Bonus:
JJ's: In addition, if they find their Legendary Weapon and complete his Task, he will attempt to make a graphic of their weapon to add to their signature.

Zero's: A card will be created of the character who uncovers their hidden potential with the card reflecting that change.

Last edited by JJ on Sun 13 Apr 2014 - 9:00; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Got 2 Weeks Left_bar_bleue9000/10000You Got 2 Weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

You Got 2 Weeks Empty Re: You Got 2 Weeks

Sat 12 Apr 2014 - 22:22
I suppose I accept this challenge/mission.

Discovery: Uncovering or mastering a power or ability hidden within successfully. This must be something that the character was previously unaware of being able to occur, or in a sense. So this cannot be unlocking a release like Bankai, Dues ex, Awakened, etc.

Examples: >Ziamachi skills
>Family skills (gene skills)
>A new power set or concept

Reward: I can't think of one, so I hope JJ might be able to offer an idea

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Got 2 Weeks Left_bar_bleue24025/99999You Got 2 Weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Sun 13 Apr 2014 - 12:01
Im game for this challenge! Im going to take on Zero's task of discovery
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Got 2 Weeks Left_bar_bleue25/100You Got 2 Weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sun 13 Apr 2014 - 14:49
Well, I'm looking to get some more humans active on site, as it seems that majority of humans just get put to the bleachers as of late.

Task Name: Birth of the Global Task Force
Task Affiliation: Antagonist; lawful, neutral, and chaotic evil
Who Can Join: Humans. More specifically humans that have the ability now or in the future to have a deep hatred for how the high rise in spiritual activity has affected the Earth. Preferably regular humans with no spiritual abilities besides awareness. I'm looking for five, maybe six humans. There is also a possibility they will use spiritual users on their team as well that share an equal opinion, or that are forced into thinking so.

Where: This can be debated, I plan on conducting a thread for Liesel to come up with the weapons that they will use. Once this is done, she'll have her researchers look through countless archives of battles, or just records in general, in order to obtain information on characters that would fit well into the position. Therefore the character's place in the world is completely up to you.

What: Dominators. The characters that wish to be a party of this group and plot line will be given weapons that will be known as "Dominators". These weapons will have certain capabilities that will be able to produce power enough to cause a sizable amount of damage based on the opposing character's spiritual power. They're going to be very "high tech" in a lot of means and will fit more into the current date of the site.

Why: After the War in Australia, it began to don on people around the world that Earth was a much more peaceful place before the numerous amount of spiritual travesties had consumed them. Whether it be an old timer telling a story of the good old days or just self realization. All of these things continued to happen, whilst they still had problems with their own species. Adding insult to injury, these spiritual beings began to dominate over many countries; such activities sprouted the up rise in more spiritually capable human-beings, causing more chaos within their own. Yet what is there to come of the world if no one is to end this? Will more regions continue to fall of the map? Will these unintentional mass genocides continue to proceed? With the Dominator, we hope to solve that.

Site Objective: To raise activity with human characters, perhaps have a few more pulled into the site as well. While we have a good amount here on the site, there aren't very many that are powerless and active. I say it's time to make things a bit more interesting for them.

Plot Objective: Well they're going to be a nuisance to some, but with proper training and what not they could come to be outstanding warriors and strategists in future happenings in the site.

Rewards: According to certain rules on the site, you'll be able to use this character in most any thread that you see them to be able to fall into, private or not. However, such a thing will require some trust, so we will enable that for certain characters after a certain amount of time and proof of activity and responsibility.

I'm interested in how many people will actually consider the idea before I actually start writing more details up on everything, but if you'd like to know more about Dominators just google Dominator Psycho Pass as that is what the idea is based on. Just with a spiritual zest.

You Got 2 Weeks Sbb1I7e
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Got 2 Weeks Left_bar_bleue20650/20000You Got 2 Weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun 13 Apr 2014 - 17:59
Approving everyone above, and my own as well!

Zero's Clock: 27th
JJ's Clock: 27th
Viz's Clock: 27th
CPK's Clock: 27th

GOOOOOO!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Got 2 Weeks Left_bar_bleue0/0You Got 2 Weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun 13 Apr 2014 - 20:17
mission accepted! task: discovery

You Got 2 Weeks Rapid_Cero_Fire
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Got 2 Weeks Left_bar_bleue99999/99999You Got 2 Weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue 22 Apr 2014 - 18:12

«IT'S TIME FOR SOME FUCKING GUTS»

Alright, now that my temp leave is officially over and I'm settled in, it's time to get back to the ol muse cycle and start hauling ass. So I'm gonna take a bit of guts, get some HYPE, find some coffee and start cranking out these post.

I've been coasting by because my drive is low at the moment, but I'm taking this challenge purely for my own desire to get motivated for the site and to refuel my drive to write. I don't need anything else from this mission other than the hope that others will follow my lead and start getting more active by example through my action.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Tue 6 May 2014 - 20:41; edited 1 time in total

You Got 2 Weeks WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Got 2 Weeks Left_bar_bleue99999/99999You Got 2 Weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue 6 May 2014 - 20:39
Smiley face
«TIME FOR SOME GUTS AND UPDATES»

THROUGH THE POWER OF GUTS, THIS CHALLENGE HAS BEEN COMPLETED!
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11758-two-week-challenge-mission-tracker

You Got 2 Weeks WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun 6 Jul 2014 - 7:13

«ARCHIVING THIS MISSION RIGHT HERE»

Alright, now that the two week challenge is pretty much over, this thread has gone to be redundant. Therefore, I am going to send this thing into old missions and call it a day. Congrats to all those who partook in this mission.

You Got 2 Weeks WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum