Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Returning Queen [Open] Left_bar_bleue5/0Returning Queen [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Returning Queen [Open] Empty Returning Queen [Open]

Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:32 pm
~Hana Iramasha~

=================

Returning Queen [Open] F6238e02508c1ba378afed673e206627

The sun set on a beautiful morning, a lone woman, blonde hair, that was just laying down on a pillow looked around a little bit and then slowly got up, the house was run down and seemed like it had a bunch of holes in it, there was a giant one that was about 5 feet in front of her that looked out into the backyard of the house. A little device, she called it "Domini" was floating around her, it was a little ball that seemed to be able to fly. The little pink sphere seemed to open it's flaps that almost seemed like wings and started speaking, it sounded robotic but at the same time, cute.

"Hollow Alert, Hollow Alert, 10 hollow within 50 yars!" It kept on repeating that over and over again.

"Dextera Domini. Sniper." The girls voice rang out a little bit, moving quickly as a sniper rifle seemed to come fall straight into the woman's hands as she rolled over to the hole in the wall that was in front of her, looking outside of it she then placed the sniper rifle on the balacony. "I might just toy with them a little bit." Came her voice as what seemed to be a small amount of recoil seemed to push her back only a little bit as what seemed to be a mighty "Cero-like" bullet came out of the sniper rifle and then went straight at one of the hollow's, piercing it's thick skull and then going straight through, 1 hollow down 9 more to go.

"Dextera Domini, Dual." Tossing the sniper up into the air, two pistol's seemed to spawn out of nowhere. What seemed to be only a instant the girl was gone and so was Domini, the hollow had been stopped dead in it's tracks as a pistol was up against it's skull, slowly pulling the trigger a bright white bullet came out of the gun, going through the hollow's skull and then straight through the wall, exploding 30 yards away from her. Switching her stance she then brought the other gun around and under her arm so that it was almost like a cross and pulled the trigger, just when a hollow was coming at her through the window. The thing got blasted in the face as all of them seemed to disapate.

That meant there was only 7 left, disappearing from her position she spotted the rest of them as she had used chaos control to teleport about 50 meters up into the air above the building. Her eye's seemed to widen, 7 blast's seemed to come from the pistol's, in extremely rapid succession as all 7 of the hollow's got what seemed like a bala straight through there bodies. Safetly landing back onto the ground she then looked around a little bit as Domini had brought her the supplies that she needed, throwing over a brown cloak that seemed to blend in with the ground extremely well, she threw the pistol's into the air and they disappeared.

Turning around and then walking toward the street, it seemed as though she was wearing what seemed like very torn up jeans and a pink and black top, you could see the color of her eyes that were blue and her pale skin.

What was weird is that this entire town was like this, everywhere you would look you could see holes in buildings, almost like a battle had once been waged here, this was of course the battle stage of one of the most intense battles in history, that's why everything was like this, this was because in the past hundreds of years, it seemed that there were hollow and demons everywhere except some cities that were very technical and could withstand hollow attacks and many more things.

"All Hollow Exterminated, Ms. Hana. Scanning surronding area for any life." Came the robotic voice of Domini.

"Okay, thank you Domini." Came her voice.

Hana Iramasha was her name, for the past 500 years she had been held captive against her will by death, death was draining her leaking reaitsu because of the single fact that she had a very high amount of it that was seeping out of her. But now that he had got what he wanted, she was set free and allowed to roam earth once again and look for her family.

Returning Queen [Open] 20u4p06
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Returning Queen [Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Returning Queen [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Returning Queen [Open] Empty Re: Returning Queen [Open]

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:05 pm
Urufu Azathoth
~This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand~

It was a crucial period in Urufu Azathoth’s young life; Post-Puberty. He had gone through all of the physical changes a young man would go through in order to become closer to maturity. The only problem was, his hormones were still ablaze throughout his body, setting him off with even the smallest hint of sexuality. He hated it. The worst part was, when he fed, he occasionally caught glimpses of sexual frustration, or even post-orgasmic bliss a couple of times, and neither helped his cause. What he needed was an outlet. Perhaps some form of hardcore training, or a murder spree… No. That was wrong. He couldn’t just go kill people. Even though they were pathetic and useless, he wouldn’t just commit mass homicide. Yet. As he pondered this, there were several shots to his left fired off, and the reiatsu of several creatures disappearing. No doubt some form of shinigami or something stupid. Well, either way, he did need to feed. Climbing into a standing position, for he had been sitting with his leg’s dangling over the ledge of a tall building, he turned to the direction the sounds had come in.

It didn’t take too long for him to pinpoint his escape from the building. Sliding down ladders, kicking off walls, and propelling himself forward with his own momentum, he soon landed safely on the ground. Although his bare feet were a little scratched, it was definitely one of his better landings. Flipping his cloak back into it’s proper order (so that he could walk comfortably), the chain around his right wrist with the pure silver pentacle necklace dangled against his flesh. Flipping his spiky blonde hair out of his eyes, the purple globes scanned the area. Pinpointing where the noises had come from once more (for he could feel the reiatsu emanating from the area), he immediately set off. At a quickened pace, his feet padded along the ground. He began to smell the faint traces of blood, and his mouth began watering. Ignoring it, the feeling of hunger went away slowly (though the initial thirst remained) as the scent of blood disappeared (for the hollows turned to dust when they died). It mattered not. He would arrive soon. Hopping a fence, his feet met cold grass. Nearly shivering in excitement and at the cold, he contained himself.

Walking calmly through the hole in the building, he surveyed the damage. Whoever had shot whatever they were shooting in here had some real power. Maybe attempting to feed from them was a bad idea. Shaking his head, he needed to feed, and mortals were becoming bland for him. Exiting out the building in the same direction Hana had exited, he saw her. She was beautiful. Taking another step, his heart skipped a beat and he nearly tripped. Alright, forgetting completely about feeding, he had to play this cool. She was the most beautiful girl he had never seen. He was not going to screw this one up. ”Greetings~” He called from across the yard, smiling slightly. Though it was meant to be a nice gesture, his fangs combined with his pale skin and sudden appearance may be slightly more malicious then the young boy had indented~

Last edited by Urufu on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Returning Queen [Open] Left_bar_bleue5/0Returning Queen [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:05 am
~Hana Iramasha~

=================

Walking along the sidewalk she felt a tiny bit of spiritual pressure coming from someone about 100 meters away, Looking over at Domini she cocked her head a little bit as she looked at him. The little thing flew over to the front of her and then opened it's little flaps up on each side of it. "Scanning, Scanning." Came the robotic voice yet again, it was scanning in a hundred and 50 meters diameter around her, looking around herself she then saw a teenager come out of the rubble that was surrounding her, he had closed the gap within seconds which surprised her a little bit but then she noticed something, abnormal about the boy that was standing in front of her, almost like something out of a book, she looked at him up and down with her blue eyes, smiling a little bit. "Vampire?" She questioned lightly, she didn't mind really anything about any other race, she wasn't even put back by it.

What was weird is that he was out in the outskirts of karakura without much spiritual pressure, it didn't seem that he was even very strong, maybe she could help him out a little bit with getting stronger, she questioned it a little bit and then blinked her eyes a few times as the wind picked up a little bit.

"Why do we go inside one of the buildings, if you haven't been in the outskirts very much, the wind picking up usually means a sand storm or something of that liking." She stated walking toward a nearby building, what was a little bit odd is that this was actually the battleground in which she fought in. "We can talk in the building if you would like, also, if i may ask your name?" She paused for a couple seconds and then caught herself. "Sorry, it's rude to ask for someone's name without speaking your own. My name is Hana Iramasha." She smiled gently at him.

Walking inside of the building as Domini followed her behind a little bit looking at this man every so often, Domini could tell what this boy was but it was rude of him to talk or speak when someone else was around.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Returning Queen [Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Returning Queen [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:04 pm
Urufu Azathoth

Although there was a gap, Urufu’s sharp ears had picked up on one crucial word. How dare she call him that? What gave her the right to dub him as such a bestial monstrosity? Oh, she would definitely pay for that. Taking a step forward, Urufu’s hands twisted into gnarled daggers, the claws tipping each finger sharp and tough, able to hack through just about anything. His face warped into that of an animals, his fangs protruding from his mouth, his eyes hard and radiating bloodlust. Another few steps, when he suddenly stopped. Although every fiber of him screamed to rush over there and rip her to shreds, engorge himself on her innards and sustain himself off of her body, there was something that made him stop. It was his heartbeat. Although he could smell her blood, he could also smell the scent of her skin. The delicious scent of her skin.

His heartbeat sped up. As much as he wanted to drink her dry, he also wanted something more than that. He wanted her. Shaking his head, he calmed himself. Lowering his arms, he sighed. What the fuck was going on with him? Walking casually over to the other side of the street, he flipped his hair out of his eyes. Avoiding a puddle of ..something, he grinned at her. ”Please… never call me a vampire again. I’m not one.” He half-ordered, still a little miffed about the insult to his honor. Nodding at her mention of the wind storms and whatnot, he was fully aware. He has lived here (or at least, travelled in very similar location) for a very long time. ”And don’t worry about the wind storms. I know about them quite well.” Following her back inside the building, which he found stupid since he had literally just been in there, he sighed once more.

”Nice to meet you, Hana. My name is Urufu Azathoth. And I am not a vampire.”

Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:21 pm
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold
Evil Bastard

Returning Queen [Open] 16s60w

As the two wanderers in this wasteland entered a close-by building for shelter, something more than just a simple sandstorm began to stir. A few yards away from where they had been standing, a small, black hole in the fabric of space had appeared; much too small to be noticed once the wind had started to blow the sand into the air. Although small, the hole let off an odd presence; barely recognizable but seemingly effecting the surrounding area. Suddenly, before anyone would have been able to register the small amount of distortion, the small hole violently ripped itself open; almost as if some huge beast had ripped open the fabric of space with its claws. Once the hole had reached a suitable size for a portal, a tall, dark figure slowly began to make his way out of its black abyss. Once the figure had made it to the thin line that separated the world of the living from this abyss, it slowly stepped out; the portal closing just as quickly as it had been opened behind him. Now standing in the light of a barren wasteland, the figure's identity was revealed; the evil scientist Alfonso.

Although the sandstorm had started up during his entrance, Alfonso seemed to be surrounded by an invisible barrier that protected him from the sand. This, however, was simply due to his high reiatsu and how well he was able to manipulate it. After scanning the area, Alfonso resumed his slow, arrogant pace; heading over towards the building through the sandstorm. Although he did not need to take any shelter from the storm, Alfonso was going to see if the two people whom he sensed were worth studying. Because of the sandstorm, his actual appearance would be hidden from the two until he entered the building; although they would probably be able to sense his reiatsu, even though he was manipulating it. "Now what do we have here?" he asked aloud in an arrogant tone, his German accent quite evident in his voice. It was obvious that he was extremely arrogant by his gesture, although being evil was still somewhat up for grabs at the moment.

Returning Queen [Open] 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:56 pm
~Hana Iramasha~

=================

"Trust me i wouldn't be calling you a vampire, i don't believe in vampires and if there were, i would know about it, most likely, because i have been around death for 500 years now." She calmly stated, almost like nothing was even the matter. Just then she could feel something off in the distance, it wasn't something that scared her but more so startled her then anything else. Domini flew over to her. "Unidentified Reiatsu Pattern, be careful Miss Hana, be careful Miss Hana." Came the little robotic voice of Domini. "Dextera Domini Duals." Just then something came from the little robot that was flying around her, two pistols, one with a red cross on it that started to slowly turn black and the other one that was white. Looking straight at Urufu she then smiled at him. "It seems that we have a little friend coming to pay us a visit, i do thought apologize for calling you a Vampire if that means much to you. But i think we should be a little bit more worried about the spiritual pressure that is outside of this building." She stated, she wasn't getting ready for a battle but she had to make sure that this person was not after their heads.

"Now what do we have here?" Is what Hana heard coming from outside of the building, a German accent, she giggled a little bit, she hasn't really heard a German accent until now. "Urufu Azathoth, how strong would you say you are?" She questioned a little bit as she had brought both of her hands inside of her cloak, hiding the guns so that if someone were to look at her they would not guess that she was actually ready for battle.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:54 pm
Urufu Azathoth

There was another presence? How absolutely ridiculous. Didn’t that idiot realize there was a storm? Urufu didn’t care who the moron was. When a storm started brewing, you got the fuck out of there. You could be the Captain Commander and a storm still wasn’t something you trifled with. Either way, there was someone else here. Whoever it was, he was certainly stupid. The reiatsu from the Portal began congealing together with accelerated speed, before the portal fully condensed. From it emerged some form of Shinigami or something just as pointless. Growling, Urufu couldn’t believe it. He finally got some alone time with a gorgeous girl, and some assfuck just had to emerge and ruin it all. Flexing his claws in one hand, his growling became louder with a guttural, beasty after tone.

The moment Alfonso spoke, Urufu hated him. He was an arrogant, self-centered selfish piece of shit that deserved to die only a slow death. Or at least, those were his first impressions. Urufu hated most people, and Alfonso was Example Primo why. ”Faggot…” Urufu whispered under his breath before he could stop himself. He even smelled like bad news. ”Hana.. I don’t like him. I want to kill him.” He told her, his purple eyes boring holes into the direction that Alfonso would soon emerge from. Although he couldn’t see him, per say, his reiatsu wasn’t that difficult to notice.

”Oh, and don’t worry about the vampire thing. You didn’t know. I overreacted.” Although he was apologizing, he was incredibly tense. Every muscle in his body ached for him to fly forward and rip open Alfonso’s face. Well, almost every muscle. There was a very specific group that wanted to do something much more brutal. To Hana. Wink. Struggling to contain himself, Urufu began taking very deep breaths to calm himself. Unfortunately, this heavy breathing was quite haggard, and all it did was make him sound more feral than he already was.

For some reason however, the trembling didn’t stop. In fact, it seemed to worsen. In front of this girl (although she was older then he had thought, the thought didn’t deter Urufu’s way of thinking) his bloodthirst was growing. Yes… Yes kill him. Rip him apart. The voice that spoke to Urufu in his head burst to life, full force. It egged him on unmercilessly. It wanted to taste the sweet blood that pumped through Alfonso just as much as Urufu did. Eviscerate him. Urufu very nearly snapped at that point, and his constant growling got much louder.

”Well that depends, Hana… How much blood can you lend me?” He asked her seriously, his purple eyes still staring intently for Alfonso. It was her voice that asked him how strong he was that stopped him from flying forward. Her voice and her voice alone kept him leashed to the ground, rooted like a demonic, hell-born tree of bloodsucking malice.

Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:22 pm
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold
Evil Bastard

Returning Queen [Open] 16s60w

As Alfonso stood there, now only slightly shrouded by the sandstorm, an evil grin began to cross his face; his white teeth seemingly able to cut through the sand. "Well now, why the hostile greeting?" Alfonso asked, once again his arrogance evident in his tone. By now, it was obvious that he wasn't intimidated by the pair at all; continuing his slow pace until he was fully inside the building. Of course, it was also clear that, despite his arrogance, Alfonso had no intentions of attacking the two. "Now now little girl, you needn't fondle those pistols so nervously, I do not intend to attack you" Alfonso said as he looked Hana in the eyes; his gaze seemingly almost able to pierce through lead. Alfonso did this to show that she wouldn't be able to surprise him, even though he did not intend to attack. By the way he simply ignored the young boy's taunts and name calling, it was obvious that Alfonso was ignoring him; at least for the time being. That being said, it was easily obvious that the Iramasha girl was the stronger of the pair; thus why Alfonso was focusing on her first.

"Now then, since you two have been so rude, I feel it would only be fair for you to introduce yourselves" he said, his German accent still very audible in his voice. Of course, despite being arrogant, Alfonso did have a valid point; they had both been very rude in assuming that he was simply there to attack them. After his statement, Alfonso finally looked over at the youngest person in the room whom he had ignored earlier. "I don't mean to burst your bubble child, but I am a man of science; I do not fight my possible specimens" he said to him, a hint of evil to his tone. Of course, Alfonso did have to laugh at his statement a little; if the kid decided that Alfonso wouldn't protect himself, then he would be severely wrong. "Now then, unless you two have no manners at all, I believe that I asked you your names" he said, a slight hint of impatience to his tone. Although he may have walked as if the entire world would have to wait for him, Alfonso did not like for others to keep him waiting.

Returning Queen [Open] 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:43 pm
~Hana Iramasha~

=================

Glancing over at Urufu as she had put the guys into her coat, hiding them from view she then asked him how strong was he and his answer was simply ”Well that depends, Hana… How much blood can you lend me?” It puzzled her for a couple of seconds but then she turned around to see Alfonso right in front of them both, not pulling out the guns he called her out on it, which was a little bit weird seeing as the guns weren't emitting but a little reaitsu. He was talking to both of them now. "Well now, why the hostile greeting?" She simply giggled a little bit.

"What do you mean, Hostile greeting, out in this place you don't know what you can come into contact with, Arrancar, Rogue Shinigami." She stated with a little emphasis on that part. "So that's why i have these little pistols." She stated pulling them out of the cloak that she was wearing, the one that used to be red was now fully black, which was a little odd. "Please, don't call me a little girl." She looked away from Alfonso and looked over at Urufu. "Urufu, settle please." She said, not like it was a command but more or less a suggestion, right now she didn't exactly want to have to fight, after being in hell for 500 years and recently emerging she didn't want to use any more power that she had to until she rested a little more.

"Rude? How have we been rude but just ready ourselves we didn't know what kind of person you were, so please right now you yourself is being rude, but i will introduce myself either way. My name is Hana, Hana Iramasha and you will not use either of us as your test subjects." She stated looking over at Urufu, she could tell how angry he was and how much he wanted to just rip this person apart.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:57 pm
Urufu Azathoth

There was a long exhale, and instantly, Urufu was calm again. He blinked, and a hot passion that filled his deep purple eyes disappeared. A simple flick of the switch and he was out. ”Sure.” He murmured, swivelling on his bare heels. ”Come on Hana. Let’s go get something to eat or something.” He said to the woman beside him, motioning for the door. The storm appeared to be clearing up, and Urufu simply wanted to get away from the asshole that was Alfonso, before he snapped. Ignoring the rogue shinigami at this point, he had decided. He had decided that Alfonso wasn’t worth his time. Those that were accustomed to Urufu (which was a very low, privileged number) were aware of his violent mood swings. Those that weren’t, on the other hand, would find it rather odd that he was clawing for blood one moment and hungry the next. Even though that meant technically the same thing.

Thankfully, the storm began to subside. It pleased Urufu, simply because it meant he could leave. He wanted to get as far away from Alfonso as he could, simply like the spoiled brat that he was. Padding over to the doorway on his bare feet, he stood in the arch with a small smile. ”Coming, M’lady?” He asked Hana once more, a jangling coming from his right arm as he bowed low and gracious, a small smile touching his lips. The jangle came from chain wrapped around his arm, with a simple pentacle charm attached to it. For some, it was simply a charm. For others, such as Urufu, it was in case he got ahold of some quincy blood. It would allow him to form a quincy bow with much greater ease, due to the fact that it was purest of silvers.

"After all.. we wouldn't want to stain God's presence, now would we?" He sneered at the man, before turning and marching out the doorway, every dreg of anger leaving with a simple step and low, controlled breath.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum