Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Born Anew  Empty Born Anew

Tue 29 Jul 2014, 12:08 am

A place beyond where anyone could reach, only those with invitation could enter this place. Tsubasa looked on with an empty gaze at the horizon, from here a person could see everything. His skill was known, two had been invited here as he was going to pass on a little bit of training before leaving. He looked down at the Seireitei, no regrets on the path he took and what memories he made here. What growth made and awoken from, Tsubasa accepted everything. He didn't change often or go through events like most. He seemed to be quiet as he looked on, it had taken him one month to recover. But during that time he'd gained a visitor within his home. Tsubasa's retirement had been specially looked into by someone higher. A few people could find him here if they wanted, but he doubted many would. Outside of one person who had desired to be trained to the next level, Tsubasa had a reputation. Fact of it was he trained the entire line up of Captains including the new Head Captain. Tsubasa's influence was their, with Iriko he passed on something to Iriko that he would never notice. Iriko's passion and overcoming fear of Tsubasa was all important, in that man's rise. He still fought along side him during the conclusion of the battle of Khala and them. Tsubasa's eyes were hidden beneath those blonde locks. Thoughts of the battle between he and Khala were within his mind, Unohana falling into a coma. He announced that new leader thing within the next day or two someone came. The Soul King's Messenger had come for Tsubasa, wanting more details. The Soul King was wishing Tsubasa to lead the Zero Division the royal guard. Tsubasa didn't quite understand why as he calculated that Iriko would be a good choice. But from what he understood they wanted someone capable of being hidden within the light before them. Tsubasa had accepted the invention and decided to become their new leader. The Divine General of the Center, it was similar to being the Head Captain. Something about the role felt familiar as he closed his eyes, not wearing the new Haori yet.

How would he leave the Gotei 13 behind, he taught most every Captain what they know. Taught everyone what he could before simply disappearing, but that was what was called for. Chances were his family knew he was gone, whatever situation came next was their own. He didn't know any other course of action, around him were the trials designed by him. He'd been given the title that came with the area. Ruler of Death was the name given to Tsubasa, it was given for many reasons. He was a practiced hand at killing and had taught many to kill simply through general knowledge, he wasn't an expert in many things. But Tsubasa did seem overly capable in the arts. Hakuda wise he devised so many styles based on principal alone, that it was sickening. Zanjutsu and Hoho wise he was a different league than almost every Captain around. Tsubasa's Focus as well played on a different level, his eyes focused on the place. This location invisible and having many barriers was enough to train anyone. Tsubasa's new power was also gonna be interesting to handle, he'd not get many chances to utilize it he was certain. Accepting this role despite becoming quieter and to a degree more loner like. Tsubasa felt something tugging at him, he couldn't put a finger on what. But perhaps a purpose found it's way to him, he'd intended to go straight to the demon capital and perhaps Soul King knew it. That Tsubasa was reckless enough to attempt something others would call suicidal. To just walk in and have a conversation with Mana, right in her throne room. Tsubasa had something that others didn't, some called it courage. Others called it just stupidity that knew no bounds. Tsubasa didn't care about rules or anything like that it wasn't a fearless nature. It's just you did things than spoke later, that was how he always was. Executing things like that was simply the way he was. Tsubasa had devised the ultimate training perhaps reason one why he was here.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Born Anew  Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Born Anew  Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Born Anew  Empty Re: Born Anew

Sun 04 Oct 2015, 3:24 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Born Anew  Image
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Born Anew  Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Born Anew  Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Born Anew  Empty Re: Born Anew

Sun 17 Jul 2016, 4:25 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...