Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Fang
Fang
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shannon's Leave(WIP) Left_bar_bleue0/0Shannon's Leave(WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shannon's Leave(WIP) Empty Shannon's Leave(WIP)

Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:24 am
Shannon woke up that morning eager to resume his journey. He sat up off the mat and looked around curiously. "Wheres Chi-ho?" he thought to himself. He slipped the covers off and stood up, grabbed his shirt, then slid it over his rough but healing body. in that moment Chi-ho came in from the outside world. "Well good morning there tough guy" she said to him jokingly. He gave a smile at her comment and observed the cup of tea in her hands. Hmm perhaps tea outside eh. "So you enjoy a cup of tea outside in the mornings?" She nodded and then sipped the last small drink out of the cup. "Yes, I find it very warming and insightful child" Shannon liked that idea, that Chi-ho could enjoy such a small trivial thing with such greater things in this world. "One can learn a lot from you lady Chi-ho, you seem very wise" Shannon told her with enthusiasm. She started chuckling at the words spoken. When her laugh calmed down she opened one eye and glanced at Shannon. "Life is a lesson my boy...you learn it at the end." Shannon was taken aback, he had no reply to these words she just spoke to him. All he could do is process it and wonder the meaning behind it. He knew he wouldn't understand right away so he made it a goal for the trip. With that being said he decided he'll take his leave. "Well Chi-ho it's been nice meeting you, I've learned a lot with our time spent together. Maybe i'll see you again huh?" Shannon said with a great big smile. She looked at him and told him "Maybe so my child, maybe so...until then safe travels." Shannon waved one final wave and opened the door to the rest of his journey.

He stepped out into the light and he felt prepared after his experience with Chi-ho. He threw his jacket over his shoulders and slipped his arms through. He then sheathed the katana. With a big breath drawn he exhaled it out and from that deep breath or sigh of relief he felt completely prepared. He knew he was going to make progress somewhere along the way. Nothing would stop him. Although he was wholeheartedly ready to take off, he needed some direction. He glanced down the dirt road towards some buildings hoping to spot a stand. As he was still searching he started walking int he direction he was looking. As he did he came upon a stall 40 so feet up the road from Chi-ho's. He stopped and saw a man running the stand, short black hair, balding, and somewhat short and lanky. "Excuse me sir?" Shannon spoke to him. The man seemed very distracted because it took him nearly 5 seconds to respond to Shannon. The man looked up then and said with a very sad tone, "Yes what do you need?" Shannon felt bad even though not knowing the cause of his sadness, he felt the man's pain. Shannon being such an emotion oriented person this is no surprise. "Yeah i was gonna ask for directions to he next nearest town but...you seem distracted sir, is something the matter?" he asked with utmost concern. The man looked at him puzzled with a face claiming to say "why do you care what my problems are?"but his words said otherwise. "Oh yes! my daughter she's been missing for a few days now and no one's seen her..." the man had tears welling in his eyes.

Shannon just couldn't help but feel sadness and despair for the man. He knew he needed to continue on with his journey but emotions we're having their way. He couldn't repent any longer. "I..I could look for your daughter if you'd like." He spoke hesitantly. "Oh yes that would be great, thank you so much young man!Last thing anyone heard about her was they think she's deep in the Karakura forest..it's not pretty there sonny so be careful." Shannon dreaded the idea of going back into the forest but he couldn't turn back now. He had a job to do. "Ok sir i'll take off immediately, i'll bring her back safe and sound.."

Shannon's Leave(WIP) Giphy
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shannon's Leave(WIP) Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Shannon's Leave(WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Shannon's Leave(WIP) Empty Re: Shannon's Leave(WIP)

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:49 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Shannon's Leave(WIP) Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum