Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast] - Page 2 Empty Re: Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast]

Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:21 pm

THE LIBERATING OBSERVER

Enter Liu tounao
地獄の遊離した悪魔

Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast] - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Song: UNKNOWN - Artist: UNKNOWN - Words: 1012

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Code:
<Center><center><div style="color: white;text-align:center;font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size:53px; background-color: #434a5a; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #434a5a; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; width: 490px; height: 40px; border-radius: 0.3em; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 5px; border: 3px solid white; line-height: 14px; opacity: 0.9;">
THE LIBERATING OBSERVER</div></center>
<div style="width: 460px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 3em;  "><div style="width: 480px; height: 550px; background-image:url('https://40.media.tumblr.com/f4bf5f8349e3531619bbd021acc4a6eb/tumblr_nqcnyf8bey1tjrz0qo1_540.jpg'); margin-left: -10px;  border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

<div style="color: #434a5a; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 68px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular;">[center][b]Enter Liu tounao[/b]
[color=black][size=25]地獄の遊離した悪魔[/size][/color][/center]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWtft3POQPs][img]https://i.imgur.com/JCRrxmK.png[/img][/url]

<Div style="font-size: 37px; width: 600px; line-height: 30px; letter-spacing: 0px;">Song: UNKNOWN - Artist: UNKNOWN - Words: 1012</div></div></div>
<div style="font-family: calibri; word-spacing: 0px; font-size: 15px; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #434a5a; width: 510px; text-shadow: lightgrey  0px 1px 1px; text-align: JUSTIFY">Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

.</DIV>

THE LIBERATING OBSERVER

Enter Liu tounao
地獄の遊離した悪魔

Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast] - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Code:
<Center><center><div style="color: white;text-align:center;font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size:53px; background-color: #7e2a2a; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #7e2a2a; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; width: 490px; height: 40px; border-radius: 0.3em; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 5px; border: 3px solid white; line-height: 14px; opacity: 0.9;">
<div style="width: 460px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 3em;  "><div style="width: 480px; height: 530px; background-image:url('https://68.media.tumblr.com/153c578b5ce3b6b91fc07f9304213f51/tumblr_ne21clhcYG1tvb9eeo1_540.jpg'); margin-left: -10px;  border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

<div style="color: #7e2a2a; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 68px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular;">[center][b]Enter Liu tounao[/b]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWtft3POQPs][img]https://i.imgur.com/JCRrxmK.png[/img][/url]

<Div style="font-size: 37px; width: 600px; line-height: 30px; letter-spacing: 0px;">Song: UNKNOWN - Artist: UNKNOWN - Words: 1012</div></div></div>
<div style="font-family: calibri; word-spacing: 0px; font-size: 15px; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #7e2a2a; width: 510px; text-shadow: lightgrey  0px 1px 1px; text-align: JUSTIFY">Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

.</DIV>

THE LIBERATING OBSERVER

Enter Liu tounao
地獄の遊離した悪魔

Code:
<Center><center><div style="color: white;text-align:center;font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size:53px; background-color: #b61970; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #b61970; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; width: 490px; height: 40px; border-radius: 0.3em; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 5px; border: 3px solid white; line-height: 14px; opacity: 0.9;">
<div style="width: 460px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 3em;  "><div style="width: 480px; height: 530px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/RjBOkbG.png?'); margin-left: -10px;  border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

<div style="color: #b61970; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 68px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular;">[center][b]Enter Liu tounao[/b]

<div style="font-family: calibri; word-spacing: 0px; font-size: 15px; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #b61970; width: 510px; text-shadow: lightgrey  0px 1px 1px; text-align: JUSTIFY">Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

.</DIV>

THE LIBERATING OBSERVER

Enter Liu tounao
地獄の遊離した悪魔

Code:
<Center><center><div style="color: white;text-align:center;font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size:53px; background-color: #c90800; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #c90800; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; width: 490px; height: 40px; border-radius: 0.3em; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 5px; border: 3px solid white; line-height: 14px; opacity: 0.9;">
<div style="width: 460px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 3em;  "><div style="width: 480px; height: 530px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/LwZ2ItG.png?3'); margin-left: -10px;  border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

<div style="color: #c90800; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 68px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular;">[center][b]Enter Liu tounao[/b]

<div style="font-family: calibri; word-spacing: 0px; font-size: 15px; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #c90800; width: 510px; text-shadow: lightgrey  0px 1px 1px; text-align: JUSTIFY">Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

.</DIV>

THE LIBERATING OBSERVER

Enter Liu tounao
地獄の遊離した悪魔

Code:
<Center><center><div style="color: white;text-align:center;font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size:53px; background-color: #6b9bae; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #6b9bae; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; width: 490px; height: 40px; border-radius: 0.3em; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 5px; border: 3px solid white; line-height: 14px; opacity: 0.9;">
<div style="width: 460px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 3em;  "><div style="width: 480px; height: 530px; background-image:url('https://40.media.tumblr.com/a62d0871f693580c38c88a6fa572f37f/tumblr_ndf0gfMsmT1sojsjno1_540.png'); margin-left: -10px;  border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

<div style="color: #6b9bae; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 68px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular;">[center][b]Enter Liu tounao[/b]

<div style="font-family: calibri; word-spacing: 0px; font-size: 15px; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #6b9bae; width: 510px; text-shadow: lightgrey  0px 1px 1px; text-align: JUSTIFY">Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

.</DIV>

THE LIBERATING OBSERVER

Enter Liu tounao
地獄の遊離した悪魔

Code:
<Center><center><div style="color: white;text-align:center;font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size:53px; background-color: #411d21; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #924d72; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; width: 490px; height: 40px; border-radius: 0.3em; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 5px; border: 3px solid white; line-height: 14px; opacity: 0.9;">
<div style="width: 460px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 3em;  "><div style="width: 480px; height: 530px; background-image:url('https://36.media.tumblr.com/0e513f30581a440518a61c62dca3073b/tumblr_nc8jijpXJq1qcnfkao1_540.jpg'); margin-left: -10px;  border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

<div style="color: #411d21; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 68px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular;">[center][b]Enter Liu tounao[/b]

<div style="font-family: calibri; word-spacing: 0px; font-size: 15px; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #411d21; width: 510px; text-shadow: lightgrey  0px 1px 1px; text-align: JUSTIFY">Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

.</DIV>

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast] - Page 2 Empty Re: Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast]

Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:14 am
-FINISHED AND PENDING MODERATOR APPROVAL-

Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:27 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master
  • Mental Deduction: Master
  • Pain Endurance: Advanced
  • Focus:  Master

Comments/Notes: Whooooo lawdy what a read. Good shit though. Everything seems balanced, and given the fact that this character has an extremely intricate power kit, as well as the fact that she seems to be in charge of a very important section of Hell, I see no reason not to justify the following tier. If anyone has a problem with this, please come talk with me directly.

Tier: 0-2

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun May 27, 2018 6:33 am
Term Flux: Just make note that, since it uses Liu's demonic energy as the medium to execute World Flux--and by extension, Term Flux--Liu must also accurately gauge the energy output of the opponent's ability, barrier, or otherwise, and provide higher output to dissolve it successfully.

An instance of this occurring would be that if she were able to perceive a powerful barrier, Liu could otherwise attempt to dissolve by spouting something like this: "Term Flux: Dissolve That Barrier" After uttering those words, in this scenario the energies of World Flux would become active and the opponent would see something akin to a blood red light beginning to devour their shield

Mystic Liberation - Sting Release: Make note that Sting Release cannot raise Liu's pain tolerance to Master of she's passively at Elite, or to Grand Master if she's passively at Master. However, she will generally be superior to anyone else of the same level of pain tolerance whilst utilising Sting Release.

Henceforth, after this mental gate is released, the threshold for pain that Liu can tolerate will often go above one skill level for a duration of five to seven post.

Flux Discharge - Unified Release: I'm pretty sure this is a typo and you meant this to be the other way around, since Unified Release sounds like a supportive ability to enhance the people around her. So I guess just fix this to make sure it's still accurate and anybody who needs to read Unified Release won't be confused.

This enhancement technique of Flux Discharge is less based around augmenting Liu's own strength as opposed to bolstering the potential of others around her.

Chéngfǎ: Because we're restressing the individuality and strength of the zero tiers, I'd like the amount of 1-tier clones to be reduced to 6, and 0-tier clones reduced to 3, and those clones would be around 0-5 tier specifically (assuming she has 3 active simultaneously, with higher sub-tiers if the number of clones are reduced).

Number Of Replicas By Tier

4 Tier: 1,000,000
    3 Tier: 100,000
    2 Tier: 100
    1 Tier: 10
    0 Tier: 5

Mìfēng Liányīqún: Nothing wrong with it, but because of the updates to the skill sheets, you need to also include the reduced power of blows from the in-between levels of strength as well. Just spread out the percentages amongst the levels since it shouldn't be necessary to know specifically the descriptions of the levels of strength to disseminate the percentages (even if you do, you already know what strength is described as amongst the new levels)

Hù Ēndiǎn: The augmentation is fine, fifteen is a lot but reasonable given the form and Liu's level of power. That said, the math here doesn't seem right, unless I'm not reading it right the math doesn't add up. Might just be another typo or I'm illiterate.

Furthermore, given their combined state of living, Xuǎnzé also receives a fifteen times augmentation boost in her Tukaṛā Saitāna. These represent the three halves of her spirit: Liu, Nizhuan and Xuǎnzé. Each of these fractions of herself account for five units that add up to ten in order to multiply.

Juédìng Lù: Just to clarify, Xuanze taps into the possible outcomes of an action and, reaching into the alternate universes where these possible outcomes factually occur, superimpose that alternate reality with the current one? So in the example provided, the alternate reality tanks the hit that she should have.

Imagine if there was an energy blast hurdling towards you, but instead of hitting you, it hit it's reverse image and canceled each other out. The same logic could apply if Xuǎnzé wished to use this ability in order to neutralize an attack from causing harm to her body.

This ability is really strong, and while the greatest limitation is the enormous amount of energy it can use and the overtime taxing drawbacks since it requires a lot of focus and mental dedication, but it should also be a bit more restricted in the amount of times she can use this in a post, sheerly due to the overwhelming potential for this ability. That said, using it fairly liberally 1-2 times per post is fine, with the taxing coming in at 3-4 posts, and really pushing herself to the extreme at 5-6 posts where the taxing repercussions are immediate and more drastic at that point. Disseminate the drawbacks over the course of usage more to balance out the ability better.

Furthermore, she is limited to only being able to use this move 2-4 times a post; if she goes 5-6, she will undoubtedly tax a lot of her resources because it is being used in rapid succession. Therefore, this is an ability where Xuǎnzé must consider if it is worth using or not. The power of choice is a dangerous thing to utilize. For it can lead to unforetold riches, or unforeseen dangers that would make one regret using this move.

Juédìng Fùyuán: To keep it balanced and fair, with the IC explanation being that using energy on yourself and cycling it like that typically makes effects of external abilities retrofitted for yourself less effective in a 1:1 ratio of energy use to ability efficacy, that Xuanze healing herself and preventing life-threatening injuries has a larger, two post cooldown. Especially considering if Xuanze takes on Nidzhuan's trait of insane durability, it's hard as is to heal her own body.

It is possible for Xuǎnzé to reverse life-threatening injuries, null ill-advised effects to her body and otherwise negate the line of actions and effects that it took for certain attacks to reach her. But, since this is a heavy power, it does not necessarily equal to being able to be abused non-stop. This ability is limited to only being able to be once per post with a onepost cool down.

Néngyuán Cúnzài: It should be noted that feeding off surrounding energy can sustain this form adequately, but taking damage and thus losing chunks of energy, in addition to the energy losses from sustaining this form, means a stagnated energy acquisition from feeding on the energies around her, or if she isn't as actively engaged and can focus more, a slower regeneration of energy reserves.

Therefore, Xuǎnzé often just feasts off of whatever energy she can generate or find while in this form in order to sustain it and keep herself from meeting her own end.

Néngyuán Cúnzài: It should be noted that feeding off surrounding energy can sustain this form adequately, but taking damage and thus losing chunks of energy, in addition to the energy losses from sustaining this form, means a stagnated energy acquisition from feeding on the energies around her, or if she isn't as actively engaged and can focus more, a slower regeneration of energy reserves.

Therefore, Xuǎnzé often just feasts off of whatever energy she can generate or find while in this form in order to sustain it and keep herself from meeting her own end.

Zhǐ Mìfēng Jiàn: I'd say the seals shouldn't be effective against the same person for the rest of the duration of that fight. Reason being, considering the amount of seals she can use and the duration of them, these seals can be incredibly inhibiting. Putting a strength seal on Radioactive, or a Spiritual Seal on Mana is absurdly limiting for the two of them. Of course, their assets aren't entirely dependent on strength and magic respectively, but it's such a major blow that can potentially be repeated in one thread, assuming the thread goes on for that long. On top of that, it synergises so well with Liu's other abilities to weaken the opponent or empower herself against certain traits or abilities that it's fairly broken with the potential of repeat usage. Additionally, only one seal should be active on a person at a time, and placing a different type of seal on someone with a seal on them already should be ineffective. Something that only requires the very speedy Liu to just place the seal on you and expend a small bit of energy should be able to both negate your strength as well as energy by such a large degree.

« Application Checklist »
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Picture is Visible [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [O]

• Comments/Notes: Maintaining her tier at 0-2 due to her position not just in Hell as a crucial layer, but also as a very important figure to Demon World itself; lowering Nidzhuan's tier to 0-4++, however, as she has an important role in natural law, but not as much when it comes to the organisations and the active interactions on-site at base. When Xuanze comes up, 0-2+ due to the insane augmentation she receives from all three parts of Liu, as well as further potential energy enhancements through her other abilities.
  • Tier: 0-2/0-2+ in Tukaṛā Saitāna ; 0-4++ Hell Beast

Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:25 pm
Term Flux: Added in this note "Though, it should be noted Liu must also accurately gauge the energy output of the opponent's ability, barrier, or otherwise, and provide higher output to dissolve it successfully."

Added in: "Sting Release cannot raise Liu's pain tolerance to Master of she's passively at Elite, or to Grand Master if she's passively at Master. However, she will generally be superior to anyone else of the same level of pain tolerance whilst utilising Sting Release." for her mental gate release

Reworded Flux Discharge - Unified Release:

Chéngfǎ adjusted

Mìfēng Liányīqún has been fixed

Adjusted Retaining Grace: "These represent the three halves of her spirit: Liu, Nizhuan and Xuanzé. All three of them each are worth a five times mulitple and when added on top of each other make a fifteen boost. "

Fixed Juédìng Fùyuán

Zhǐ Mìfēng Jiàn is fixed

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:19 am
« Application Checklist »
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Picture is Visible [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]

• Comments/Notes: Approved, with the stipulation on Nizhuan becoming 0-4++ being discussed prior to IC occurrences related to tier change. Also, the Subjugation Drive additions are powerful and potentially questionable, but are also more of a trust-relative and situationally dependent ability, so if there are issues with it in actual use ICly then we'll come back to it, though I doubt that'd ever happen.
  • Tier: 0-2/0-2+ in Tukaṛā Saitāna ; 0-4++ Hell Beast

Liu Xīnshén - Overseer Of The Underworld [#2 Hell Guardian] [Approved, 0-2/0-2+; Rakshasa] [0-4++; Hell Beast] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum