Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Black Sunshine Empty Black Sunshine

Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:15 am
Black Sunshine Tol0JGb

Sometimes, Takeshi was sure someone had it for him.

He was at another funeral - this time for a coworker. They had been getting close, so Takeshi was at the funeral. He hadn't eaten yet, and the service had finally finished - the reception wasn't his thing. He had come to the funeral like expected, but he did have to do some things today. Even though he got the day off, it didn't mean he could slack. For example, groceries, returning the suit, cleaning up his apartment from the latest spat of whatever the fuck was going on in his life. All jobs he needed to get done, and could get done today rather then leaving it for later - and as much as he disliked work...

Doing it earlier would mean he got more chance to screw off in the long run.

His steps were bringing him past the cozy little area and deeper into the cemetery. He knew that there was an exit closer to where he wanted to be at the other end of course. And that meant traversing that place. Adjusting his somber black suit, he sighed and figured he might as well. Since he was here and all. His steps were bringing him closer and closer to the graves of the people that had once taken him in, most of them surprisingly next to each other. Was it because their families had plots next to each other? Or was it because of some weird coincidence of fate? Well whatever it was, he was there now.

Shifting his weight, he couldn't think of anything to say.

So he'd stare at the graves a little bit longer, until he just couldn't stand it. Turning on his step, he walked right back into the path, and right through the ghost that was standing behind him. After all, it would make sense if that person had been a ghost - but rather, Takeshi bumped into them and ended up on the ground. ''Dammit, sorry, didn't think you were real.'' he said. That was about all he'd give, before he'd step around and leave this place. It was hard enough to keep his expression neutral, he didn't want to frown or look any type of way to make people aware of him or something.

But you know that saying about the best laid plans...

Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Black Sunshine Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Black Sunshine Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Black Sunshine Empty Re: Black Sunshine

Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:48 am

♫ Miss ╪ Siren ♫

It was one thing to be hired for a private show at a gallery or at some fancy party, but doing charity and singing for a funeral? Such just left a bitter taste in the young creature's mouth. The youthful blonde letting out a light scoff as she sat through the funeral, but once glanced at, she merely gave a light cough and asked to be pardoned. Most people responded with just nodding to her with faint smiles. Such a time of sorrow was not Jiyeon's thing. At all. Slowly she pardoned herself and left the group of saddened or even weeping loved ones and coworkers. Once freed, a sigh escaped the woman as she slid her fingertips through her long blonde hair and shook her head. How could she get out of this one? Play sick? Explain that the smell of the dead made her uncomfortable? No that was far too rude and forward... Possibly just walk away? Would that work? No way... Worth a try.

Once sight of others had vanished, the woman took her opportunity to walk away from the funeral and the gathering of people. it was to be over soon enough but it didn't bother her not being around to sing. She knew she couldn't exit through the closest gate due to her own guards standing about and watching for her, as to her parents' instructions. Thus, the only choice was to go the other way, all the way to the other side of the graveyard. With an annoyed huff, the young woman began her journey to the other side of the graveyard. As she walked, she found herself stopping from time to time to examine the graves around her. A sigh escaping her lips as she took note of a few with familiarity but then quickly brushed it off and continued her walk. After some time, she stopped and lowered herself before the grave of her grandfather, doing a small prayer for his spirit before standing calmly.

She didn't move and just watched the grave, her long simple black dress swaying in the breeze as she remained silent. As she heard movement behind her, she turned around to glance, taking note of a taller man near the path. She made her way to the path and stopped, taking note for the graves her stood in front of. As he turned towards her and walked forward, she parted her lips to speak before he bumped into her. She took a slight step back to keep from falling but that didn't stop him from landing on his rear. She didn't have words to respond just yet as she moved to offer her hand but he was already up. What a down person he seemed to be. Her gaze looking over him before taking note that he was from the funeral she had escaped from earlier. With a slight panic, her eyes widened before she spoke frantically.

"O-Oh god! Don't tell anyone I left, okay? I mean... I know I was supposed to sing but..."

Black Sunshine 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Anonymous

Black Sunshine Empty Re: Black Sunshine

Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:33 pm
Black Sunshine Tol0JGb

What was it with him and girls?

They just kept showing up lately. Takeshi lifted an eyebrow at the girl, as lucky for him she didn't fall over. Then again, he hadn't been expecting impact, so that probably was why he fell and she didn't. He just dusted himself off and was ready to walk off, when the girl started to splutter something about being sorry for escaping. What? The male stopped, and then turned - squinty eyes and all - observing the girl. She looked familiar. The male was trying to put his finger on it, leaving a few moments of probably slowly uncomfortable silence as he stared at her, trying to figure out what exactly she meant. And then it came to him in a flash, remembering a snippet of conversation.

''Ah, you're that idol he liked.'' he said.

His voice was subdued. His gaze - barely visible, bloody squinting - met hers, and he gave a slight, crooked smile. ''Couldn't bring yourself to sing at a funeral uh? I wouldn't expect any young, pretty thing to want to either. Don't know how they got you here - aren't you some big shot idol? - but I'm sure he'dve been happy to meet you. Did you know that he was one of your biggest fans? I didn't until I was invited into his room. Guy had literally all the merchandise he could get. And on our pay... let's just say that's dedication.'' he said, before shrugging, as if he didn't care.

''Doesn't matter in the end though, does it?'' he said.

Shifting his neck, cracking it a bit, the male's smile slipped away this time, his face blank. ''Everyone dies. Nobody stays alive forever. And that's the mortal way ain't it? So I'm not going to judge for escaping. You look like someone that looks at life and enjoys it, and don't want to reminisce on the dead. Heck, I'm leaving myself, I don't like the reception part of all of this. He'dve been the only one who cared that I left anyways, and well he's dead. So who cares if he wanted you sing for him, even when he was gone?'' he continued, slowly making the cuffs less tight, knowing that he was probably being unfair.

This girl probably had no idea what all of this meant to him in the first place.

The worst part, is that his tone was not harsh. It was understanding and neutral, as he loosened his tie. ''If my words bring guilt in you, then stay. If not, just come along with me for the day or something. If they're going to look for you, it's going to be looking for you alone, not with someone.'' he said. Great, there he went again. What the hell was with his soft spot with kids and women? It made him victim to a whole bunch of shit like this for example. Well, whatever it was, the male turned, ready to leave if she came with him or not.

He didn't want to stay here for much longer anymore.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum