Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Crimson Skies Of Vestmannaeyjar [Iceland Conflict Event] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Crimson Skies Of Vestmannaeyjar [Iceland Conflict Event]

Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:26 am

So faded the only thing restraining him, a growl came out one name left his lips. The entire place began to shake as his reiatsu began surging finally nothing remained to keep this hollow in check anymore. It was finally all gone and all that was left was his presence, so what he didn't want that Shinigami anyways. "Noir..." Was the only name that left the hollows lips as he growled finally, that black hair began to lose color quickly. White locks began to replace the black hair. The transformation had begun and these puny locks wouldn't do, they wouldn't contain him. Nothing on this world would keep the Fox Hollow from his precious Noir. Slowly marks formed across his face, tattoo like markings upon his cheeks. As his eyes closed for a moment, the orbs remained shut as he gave one jerk shattering the metal and earth. His counter part was gone so only darkness seemed alive within his soul. What would Ruvik gain from taking the Shinigami to safety? He didn't care, not about some Shinigami or the being before him. Only one thing mattered to him and that was Noir, where ever she was he would find her. Any who stood in his way would perish, that was merely the way it would be. His frame stood up now as those golden orbs opened. Taking a sniff of the air, he smelled several beings, within the area. They were in the Living World, it was of no matter to him. His eyes slowly stared into Ruvik's core, his orbs were icy and something about them seemed to pierce the very soul. On his shoulder small fox appeared, he gently rubbed it's chin. "Kurama, we need to find Noir..She will be mad that it took us this long."[/color] His voice was calm and something about it could send chills through your spine.

"I don't know what that Shinigami promised you, but my only plan is to find Noir." His voice was stern and simply stating the facts of the matter. He got a sense of the location and area, this place was being contested right now. Nothing like an old fashioned pissing match, his spiritual pressure was on a rampage through the area. It was massive compared to the Shinigamis, their was something otherworldly about it. He didn't feel like a traditional hollow as he looked around the area. "Humans and their cardboard cities.." He said softly as he began reigning in his pressure after several buildings began to crumble from his pressure. He sniffed the air again, his way of sensing things perhaps but he was able to detect much more with this. So the situation was pretty poor for the others who had entered the area. It seemed like during his rampage he'd killed quite a few of the people. It wasn't such a big deal honestly, they were merely puppets anyways.

"Kurama, let's go home, it's about time we return to our territory.." He said softly as he looked towards the wall now, Noir if anything happened to her hell would be the price. He would unleash his fury upon those who did the deed, their would be no mercy in his soul. Noir would have justice if he was crossed, the law of Hueco Mundo hadn't changed. But he would show them a new meaning of hell. What they thought was hell would pale in compared to his wrath when it was released. Many remembered the days of when he ruled that territory as a Vasto Lorde. Before Noir came he would kill without mercy and leave nothing but death in his wake, hope was shattered before him. Dreams died in his wake, he was the Fox Deity Hollow something that had lived long and ruthlessly. Noir was the one that changed it. That changed him from being what he was to this, Kurama rubbed into his chin. The fox was wrapped around him like a coat, he held a white blade in his grasp.

[center]Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Zane
Zane
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Crimson Skies Of Vestmannaeyjar [Iceland Conflict Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56000/40000The Crimson Skies Of Vestmannaeyjar [Iceland Conflict Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000/40000)
Tiers:

The Crimson Skies Of Vestmannaeyjar [Iceland Conflict Event] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Crimson Skies Of Vestmannaeyjar [Iceland Conflict Event]

Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:38 pm

Artist:Shokran - Song:Dark Desert - Word Count:1073

Events transpired just as the fiend had hoped. A new piece had been added to the core of Ruvik's being, further empowering his ever growing might and a new creation was brought upon the world...only, something seemed off. His own power aside, there was a minor oddity in the spiritual power this creature exuded. Not only that, but as they began to rise, their words...they struck confusion into the hidden abomination. Noir..It had memory? These Hollows always tended to be near empty at the time of their evolution, devoid of experience and usually acting as barbaric monsters. The unstable power flourishing from the transcended being fit the picture, but their words were clear, focused on a directive they already had. It was as if their life were on pause and this transformation had put them back into motion. He had never known anything like it in his thousands of years worth of memory.

That just made this all the more interesting and worth the investment though. The Monarch's curiosity was answered with an oddity as magnificent as the scene it stumbled upon to begin with. It was a good thing the distraction that once resided in the sundered city had departed. Things would be much less complicated with them out of the way. The puppet's eyes followed the fox that manifested alongside the newly reborn Hollow. A twin soul? Or was it just a manifestation that hinted to the budding power at their disposal. It could only ponder these things. The answers would show themselves in time. The man was silent, taking a moment to examine the entity his power brought to the surface. They didn't even seem as immediately malicious as he hoped, but there was certainly a bound destructive will in the core of their soul.

"Noir? You only were just brought to be, yet already have memories of your own? Something was definitely special about your evolution. " Smile ever present, the Hollow took in the feeling of their energy, that destructive power that threatened to consume everything and break the structure around them to shambles. With the additional energy he added to the mix, it may have even exceeded his own by a small margin! A new line of thought and possibility flooded its mind. How did they already have memory of the past and who was this Noir? It couldn't be someone the Shinigami knew, as they made it quite clear their cares for their past self were thin to void. A few possible scenarios popped up for what could have happened, but nothing was certain.

"No need to worry. I simply requested a favor, one I'll speak to you about at a more appropriate time. " There wasn't any need to rush it, nor was the entity ready to begin its larger plans just yet. Some precautions were important though, to ensure nothing unfortunate were to happen to his future associate. That thought hit particularly strong when they spoke of returning home in a hushed tone. Things had changed rather dramatically in Hueco Mundo as of late, an uninformed guest may have found themselves in a difficult situation down the line. Given their strength, they could handle themselves for a short time, hopefully. The chaotic and destructive aura around Ruvik's host began to dim to a dull malevolent glow. He had achieved enough today to be content.

"I'm not sure how much you know, but much has changed in the recent years. I'm sure you have more important things to do right now, but if you ever need an update or some direction to go with things, you'll be able to find me again in the fortress of the new Espada. If you ever come to that place, request to see the Monarch and I'll see if I can help you and your friend out, presuming you can find them on your own. Just be sure not to get in over your head just yet. The new "King" is a bit on the annoying side with new regulations."

Ruvik had little concern with Rose coming to a dispute with the newly risen soul. The newly appointed King though..While they were competent and powerful, their new rules and conduct were more agitating than anything. He despised them, even going as far to advice his personal advocates to avoid them. certain ly that would come to bring dispute between them at some point, but that was a war for another day. The Hollow in a Shinigami's coat turned to look at the destruction outside. All across Iceland he could feel the battles coming their destructive climax. The war would end soon, and then the armies of light and dark would nurse their wounds and prepare for the next conflict that inevitably took place. With the process completed, the fragment of his soul giving the new Vasto lordes even greater power would diminish. The corrupting energy it exuded was sealed away into a dormant state. It would ignite again when needed, but that time was not now. Unless the stranger had any questions, they were free to leave at their own discretion.

"I have come to be known as Ruvik. I look forward to our next meeting."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Anonymous

Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:22 am

His gaze held the one called Ruvik, letting the creature speak it's piece now. It wasn't about finding out information, this current world mattered very little to him. The word King of their people was thrown around, but he didn't serve anyone. That wasn't something he would do, his eyes focused in slowly. Noir a question about his beloved came up, he sighed softly itching Kurama's chin. "Noir is my lover, she and I live on the edge of Hueco Mundo away from the larger areas." He seemed a bit more happy when the subject his love was brought up. He stopped scratching the chin of Kurama, the fox made some noise but curled up going to sleep. This wasn't really his problem after all, he couldn't do anything about this situation. The world had changed had it, seemed pretty much the same. People butchering one another over something as pointless as land. Clashing like this was normal though, he could get a general picture with his nose. "One thing should be cleared, I came before the Shinigami..He was a shell that was given the reigns upon my defeat, the soul cycle cannot hold me back..Noir and I will be together..even if I must defy everything this world is.." He said softly stating the facts, he glanced around his eyes scanning the situation as he sighed shaking his head. Humans hadn't come very far since his last time here, he'd stepped in to protect one. Noir didn't want to see the child killed, so he slew the hollow attempting it. "My name used to be Susanoo, but given the times have changed..I suppose I'll take the Reapers name, Tetsuya Tachibana..should do.." He bent his head left to right stretching for a moment, it seemed no other beings existed. The Espada, he did recall some details on those beings. They served a Reaper last time and were exceptionally strong, but aside from that he say little reason to talk with them. Impressive beings they were, but hardly worth a memory. What was his place in all this, Noir needed to be found first.

"New Espada, so they are still lap dogs..Somethings never change.." He said calmly as he scratched the jaw of Kurama for a moment absent minded of the situation going on for a moment. His eyes looked towards the direction of the other situations, the things that must be considered with him. Was that Susanoo was first before that whelp. He slowly slide the blade into his belt now, he didn't much enjoy it. But he seemed to inherit the former's memories to an extent. So the body was his finally, the question was what was left behind. Most hollows and the body were different people, his form walked out of the building for a moment. He raised his hand a giant blue cero formed, he smiled faintly before giving his hand a wave. It vanished completely, so that was how it functioned. That was interesting enough, his regular powers were present but he could sense knowledge perhaps something else. He could wield this blade now, fairly comfortably at that. "He was me and I am him, we were the same being..I was asleep within him, not completely cleansed..In short he lived his life as a Shinigami on borrowed time at best." If the being believed him it made little difference, those were the simple facts. He was rather certain his clothing was where it should of been. The only reason he seemed feral for a moment, was that fight between he and the other took some energy. His senses were dulled at the moments where black outs happened. A wild animal had taken the reigns, it wasn't something worth noting really. Inhaling a moment, he turned his frame and pointed at the air. A garganta opened as he slowly slipped his hands in his pockets. "Tell me something, who is in power now..In the Lands of hollows, I sense hatred in you at this King..I should tell you, I don't intend to serve him or anyone, Noir is my priority..As to your favor, I am willing to hear you at on it at least.." He said soft as he looked at the Garganta, he didn't know what would come of being back.

Kings were fools who sat atop thrones and made rules, they had no understanding of the world. Barrigan learned the hard way that King was just a title, nothing more. Their was no such thing, a King if one ever existed wouldn't make laws. They would live them, their lives would be the thing people based judgement on. Laws and regulations for a hollow, that was childish and naive. Whoever it was, the upstart had nerve for that. But it mattered little, he and Noir wouldn't be getting involved in it. They had no place in political matters and much rathered staying to themselves. The edge where they lived was far from Las Noches, even a fast Arrancar would of taken a week to get there. As to hoping to get into the place faster, well that was simply unlikely. As Noir and he made it fairly safe, Noir's power was to create special field. You required a password to enter it, the catch to that cave was. Only he and her knew it, if she remained there it seemed possible. Noir may of survived when he wounded that Shinigami so long ago, it was time to find out where she was.

[center]Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]
Zane
Zane
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Crimson Skies Of Vestmannaeyjar [Iceland Conflict Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56000/40000The Crimson Skies Of Vestmannaeyjar [Iceland Conflict Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000/40000)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:50 am

Artist:Darkness OST - Song:Darkness - Word Count:1333

This all proved very interesting information. The parasite listened to their explanation carefully, pondering how such a thing came to be. Though Hollow in origin, the case remained that maintaining memory was an impossibility in most cases. Yet this soul managed to retain their existence, and even a form of their original self. Spiritual science wasn't his area of expertise just yet, but it was still fascinating. He remained quiet as the reborn Arrancar spoke nd tested their power once again. He pondered just what time they may have come from before. At the very least it was during the inception of the Espada, if not older. He had only vague stolen memories of that time and the Shinigami that ruled over them.

Perhaps things hadn't changed too much with the unification of the Espada with the Demon regime that now infested the reals. Before they were under the hand of a Shinigami, now under th guide of the thrones of Hell. It wasn't as strict a ruling as the former, but in his mind he knew the dominion had greater control over things than the appointed figureheads of their kind. With Mana's beloved no longer in the seat of power, the creature pondered further why things were still in such a union.Upon being asked a question, the Monarch retorted accordingly. Ruvik had a brief thought on whether to go fully in detail on things, but as far as the Hollow would care, only those directly in the realm of their homeland mattered. In the land of endless sand and bloodshed, three ruling figures stood above the others, with one unfortunately lagging behind the first two.

"As far as Hueco Mundo is directly concerned, there are three powers that govern the land currently. The original that I haven't mentioned thus far is a woman by the name Rose. She is the Primera and leader of the new Espada. She is fairly reasonable, so I doubt you'll find many qualms with her should you meet. "

Though they had only met once, Ruvik didn't think he would have much problem with the Primera. She was focused on statistics and reason, something that could be used to ensure things went in his favor. Though her take as a step-in-commander made him wonder if her sister that once ruled would come to be again. That one he knew even less of than Nagato, but from the tales he heard, they acted much like their kind was intended, a monster of battle that properly represented their kind as a whole. Their bloodline was an interesting one, the pieces that set the creation of Shadow Fall in motion and linked Demon king and Hollows under a single union. With the throne's lover seemingly departed though, one could only wonder if it would last.

"The second is one that had only come to be recently. the new Hollow King Nagato. Nagato has had multiple positions of a similar caliber before, but he only attained that title moments before this war began. He is powerful, one that has the might to back the claim and accomplish most things of his volition. His recent ideas have struck me as bothersome and poorly thought out though. I haven't met him in person yet, but I've heard plenty about him since his coronation. "

Nagato has quite a list of feats under his name. It came as no surprise that he became the Hollow King than the upstart fiend with only a few battles to point toward. They were competent and a force to take note of, but Ruvik couldn't help but find them bothersome and their ideals a tad annoying. Perhaps when they did finally speak something could be concluded between them, but the more likely result may have been a conflict the scale of a war between two souls alone. Only time would tell when that inevitability came to be. There was much to be done in preparation for that, and the first steps toward it had been achieved in the confines of the war. Not long after would the next phase of the Monarch's ploy be put into action.

"And lastly there is me. I'm sort of a second-in-command to Rose and exceed all others as far as rank is concerned except the prior mentioned two. I'm also head of the Monarchy, thus fittingly titled the Monarch. It is a desolate branch recently put in place as a secondary military force for Hueco Mundo and keeping relations in order with our...newly attained allies. Like the "king" I was only recently instated, so I'm still working to build the Monarchy into a suitable battalion. "

Though substantial, the parasite didn't care much for rank or classing. He could always get things to roll one way in his favor through his unique talents and a diverse spectrum of thought to advance with. He amassed followers because of what he could offer them, rather than any direct obligation to a superior. To be honest it was still surprising that a novice in the ranks of Shadowfall had already been accepted to even the role of a substitute throne, but he wasn't complaining. It was an easy way to gain influence in the scheme of things, and control was one of the most important things to one like himself. It is why he was always vague about requesting favors so he could always use them at the most opportune time to make the best of each individual soul he had impacted.

" As for the favor...I'm not quite sure right now. If I ever need something, I'll be sure to contact you at a later time though. For now all you need worry about is finding your beloved. Any other questions?"

The Hollow in Shinigami flesh couldn't sense anything that piqued his interest throughout Iceland. The main battle did of course, but he didn't need to get mixed up in that turbulence just yet. Perhaps he could spectate the new Hollow King in their battle? He had accomplished enough to warrant simply going home, but until the final order to retreat was called, he'd wait to take advantage of every opportunity that presented itself. The crimson sparks continued to flare around him, feeding on the darkness spread across Iceland. Even the remains of the shattered barrier of the city around them resonated with hatred from Deveta's influence. If it continued like this, he'd have more than enough extra energy to push his next objective into motion immediately after this war concluded. The fiend waited for any further word from his new associate as these thoughts ran through his head.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Crimson Skies Of Vestmannaeyjar [Iceland Conflict Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Crimson Skies Of Vestmannaeyjar [Iceland Conflict Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:47 am
[adm]Okay, since Crow hasn't posted in awhile, I'm going to leave a warning here. If he does not post in the next week or so, we may move towards having Ruvik do what he may with his character. This may include taking him back to Hueco Mundo as I understood you two were doing a plot. However, I'll leave those fine details in your hands @ Zane. I just want to get these threads moving.[/adm]

The Crimson Skies Of Vestmannaeyjar [Iceland Conflict Event] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Crimson Skies Of Vestmannaeyjar [Iceland Conflict Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Crimson Skies Of Vestmannaeyjar [Iceland Conflict Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:54 pm

«CLOSING OUT THE EVENT NOW»

9/30/2415, 4:30 PM; CST Standard Time

Locking this thread and going with the conclusion above.

The Crimson Skies Of Vestmannaeyjar [Iceland Conflict Event] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum