Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
peircing through reality (training/open) Left_bar_bleue0/0peircing through reality (training/open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

peircing through reality (training/open) Empty peircing through reality (training/open)

Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:46 pm
it was another normal day in karakura. nothing out of the ordinary. the streets of downtown karakura filled with plenty of people as usual. the people covering the streets probably eagerly shopping for the holidays that are quickly approaching. the cool winter air was unforgiving. the sheer cold made alexia mora bundle up in a jacket and scarf. it was a refreshing change from her normal school uniform.

alexia was looking for the gun range. it was strange. a teen girl looking for a gun range was anything but the ordinary. but the gun range was a perfect place for alexia to practice. practicing her archery was an important part of her day. since it has gotten so cold practicing outside is dangerous and could lead to serious illness. so lets go to a gun range and shoot arrows. the gps on her phone said that the destination was on the right. alexia turned her head over to the right. there it was. gary's gun range. a giant gun billboard was plastered on top of the building next to the name. alexia took a big gulp and walk through the entrance.

inside of the shady building was as you would expect. guns, guns everywhere. big guns to small guns. tiny 9 millimeters to some questionably legal nukes. some on walls. some inside cases. a guy walked past alexia with a new guy in hand. I cant wait to get her this for Christmas. the man says as he passes. alexia let out a small chuckle. thats so sweet. I'm hope she enjoys that present. she thought to herself.

alexia looked around for the gun range but couldn't see it. it didn't take long before a worker came up to her. he was wearing a American flag bandana and looked kind of sleazy." you look lost miss, do you need any help?" the sleazy worker asks. "I'm trying to find the gun range mister. can you help me?" the worker smiles and says "right this way miss.

the man lead alexia to the back. they went through a door labeled gun range. as they opened the door and the worker stopped and asked. "is there any gun you would like to test? if you need help picking one ill gladly show you our stock of capable firearms." it wasn't everyday alexia visited a gun range but she didn't need a gun today do she replies " oh no thank you mister. I already have my gun. she pulls out her bow and arrows from her backpack and shows them to the worker. the worker give her a befuddled look. umm miss.... you do know this isn't a gun right? alexia replies it shoots like a gun. I just want to use in gun range, can I pretty please?" alexia gives the man a sad look.

"ugh i guess. the worker reluctantly agrees. the step through the fire range door and shows alexia to her booth. in front a target shaped in a human body shape. the target had circles in it showing target zones. "alright miss start whenever youre ready. be safe and enjoy."the man hands alexia her bow and arrows and leaves to tend to the rest of the store. "alright lets do this." alexia takes the bow and focuses on the target. the world was clear right now. only her and the target existed. this moment of clarity was what made archery such a thrill for alexia. the only thing that mattered was hitting her target.

she readies her bow. she grabs a bow from her quiver. she has done this motion so many times it only seemed natural. gracefully grab the bow from its quiver and ready it. pull back from the string. focus on the target. aim. steady. alexia inhales and releases the string. letting the arrow fly past. as she released she exhaled. the arrow flew through the air. slicing through the air like a bullet. the arrow hit the target. bullseye. practice makes perfect. but she could do better. she has to try again. there is always more practice to do. she readies her bow again.

alexia could feel her power deep inside wanting to fire off with her arrow. she had to keep going. she repeats her motions again. grab the arrow from the quiver. graceful and flawless as always. ready the arrow. pull back on the string. focus. aim. steady. inhale. release and exhale. the arrow flies. this time it was off from the bullseye on the target. it had drifted to the left. "damn." she utters. she does her routine again. she keeps doing over and over again. same consistency everytime. arrow after arrow. he target was eventually filled with arrows. she was going to keep practicing. even if she has to stay here all night.

peircing through reality (training/open) Rapid_Cero_Fire
killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
peircing through reality (training/open) Left_bar_bleue0/0peircing through reality (training/open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

peircing through reality (training/open) Empty Re: peircing through reality (training/open)

Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:47 pm
alexia reached for her quiver but felt no arrows left. "out of arrows already? I just started shooting." she said. although it had been over an hour of non stop shooting. the target was filled to the brim with arrows. alexia's arms were tired and begging to give out on her. she was breathing heavily and sweat drenched her face. she puts her bow own on a counter in front of her. As soon as she did that she could hear loud bangs of guns going off from every direction. "ow ow ow my ears!" she had forgotten to put on protective ear muffs.

she runs out of the booth and searches for the closest pair she could find. she sees a wall of them. she puts a pair on. she had managed to grab a wonky pair. it looked crooked on her head. but still effective. the worker from before creeps up behind alexia and startles her. "how was the shooting?" alexia jumps back and knocks a couple ear muffs down. "I'm so sorry. that was my fault. the shooting was fun while it lasted. I'm out of arrows now." alexia says quite embarrassed. she couldn't keep practicing with no arrows left. "Do you guys sell any arrows here?" she asked innocently. "afraid not missy. strictly guns and ammunition here." alexia lets out a small groan. she grabs her things and packs up her bow. she heads to the before the worker stops her.

"i can tell you want to stay longer. if you want to keep practicing I have an idea." he puts a small .22 caliber handgun. "try it." the gun felt heavy in her hands. the metallic gun felt oddly warm in her hands. it gave alexia a weird feeling she couldn't figure out. it was a feeling she has never had before. sure she had shot plenty of arrows but a gun was different. it was so much more.. powerful. lethal. murderous. compared to a gun, a bow and arrow might as well be sticks and stones. oddly enough alexia marched back into the firing range. muffs on and gun in hand.

the worker got behind alexia and talked her through shooting and working on her formation. feet and hips shoulder width apart. bend your knees slightly. use your dominant eye to aim. align your sights. now squeeze the trigger." alexia pulled the trigger. she felt the release and a bullet exploded out the barrel. the bullet ripping the air like nothing she had ever seen before. the bullet hit the target on the side. no near a bullseye.

the gun was more powerful than any bow and arrow. the gun felt so wrong in her hands. alexia sit the gun down and took a moment to breathe. her mind was zipping by so fast. she couldn't focus on anything. she couldn't believe a gun had this much of an effect on her. maybe she should leave the gun range now. she had her fun.

peircing through reality (training/open) Rapid_Cero_Fire
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum