Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Saved and The Savior (Private) Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Saved and The Savior (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

The Saved and The Savior (Private) Empty The Saved and The Savior (Private)

Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:54 pm
Izueo casually skipped through the forest, his usual sadistic grin plain on his face as he moved. The cold wind of the day blowing through his black hair and his pink eyes locked straight ahead as he moved towards his destination.

Questions... Izueo certainly had a lot of questions for the man he was meeting.. And Izueo was sure that the man probably had a lot of questions for him too. It had been several months since they'd seen each other last.. Several months since Urufu Azathoth had entered his life, and saved it before disappearing.

Izueo knew the time had come for both their questions to be answered. It was time for some truth, and definitely some catching up.

He moved into the large clearing he had been directed to, "Urufu told me to meet him here... So now I wait." Izueo thought to himself, grinning widely as he sat down cross-legged in the grass, zanpakuto spread across his legs as his eyes darted from tree to tree, looking for Urufu.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Saved and The Savior (Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Saved and The Savior (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Saved and The Savior (Private) Empty Re: The Saved and The Savior (Private)

Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:38 pm
Urufu Azathoth
~This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand~

A large tree was growing at the edge of the clearing. Although it was nowhere near the height of Yggdrasil, it was still quite impressive. In this tree, crouching on one of the branches casually, was the ever barefoot Urufu. His long nails were embedded in the bark, which helped keep him stable. Spotting his old friend sit down, Urufu smiled. Good. His friend was here. He remembered saving Izueo. It was a good damn for The Monster that was Urufu. Plucking himself from the bark of the tree, he slid down the surprisingly smooth bark naturally. This forest was, after all, his home. He knew all the tricks to it.

Sliding onto the even smoother grass of the clearing, he smiled warmly at his guest. "Izueo! It's been a while, my friend. How have you been?" He asked the man, his cloak and hair whipping with the increased wind. Inhaling deeply, Urufu's smile grew even warmer. He loved the wind. It was so ...mystical. Looking into the sky through a hole in the leaf canopy, he smiled at the clouds. They were moving rather quickly. The wind must be picking up more then he thought. That was good. Looking Izueo over a bit, he was impressed. He looked ...mainly healthy. He was sure the gifts he had given him probably made things a tad difficult, but that was to be expected.

Don't forget. Shiro's voice murmured in the back of his mind, reminding him of something important. Inwardly nodding at the spirit, Urufu slid his hand out of the long cloak sleeve. Tied to his arm was a fair-sized dagger. Snapping the woven longgrass that made up the rope, he held the dagger gingerly. "Izueo.. I brought you a present :3" Urufu smirked, throwing the dagger into the ground near Izueo's feet, the blade penetrating the soft earth perfectly. "Be careful with that... Oh, and just like Retribution, I added a little something extra in that for you."
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Saved and The Savior (Private) Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Saved and The Savior (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:47 pm
Izueo breathed in the cool air, grinning warmly for the first time in a while as Urufu walked towards him, "It's been a while indeed, Urufu." Izueo started, "Too long. I've been searching for you ever since you saved my life and have me this hunger... and Jio along with it."

Izueo grinned widely, "That is, apart from the month or so I spent in the forest training with Jio to master a couple of abilities."

He smiled at the man, "I've been ok. A relentless hunger for blood and a lack of any stable home don't make things easy, but I've managed." Izueo chuckled, smirking.

Izueo raised his eyebrow curiously at the dagger by his feet, picking it up and twirling it in his fingers, "What's this?" He inquired, staring curiously at the dagger in his hands.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Saved and The Savior (Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Saved and The Savior (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:22 am
Urufu Azathoth

The way Izueo explained his life drove a stake through Urufu's heart. Bloodlust and Living on the streets. Was that what he had resorted the man to, even though he did it to save his life? His purple eyes suddenly cast towards the ground, finding a pebble suddenly very interesting. "Izueo..." He began, his voice cracking slightly. Swallowing, he continued his sentance, his eyes darting everywhere but towards his subject. "I really am sorry about the Hunger. It was the only way I could save you. However, I am leader of a group specifically for those like Us. We live here, in the forest. Would you like to join us?" He asked, a smile slowly etching on Urufu's face. He would love for Izueo to live with them in the great tree what was Yggdrasil.

Suddenly, Shiro popped into Urufu's mind again. Don't forget. His messages were always so simple, yet effective. Clearing his throat, Urufu motioned towards the dagger. "Oh yes, about Hebi no Kiba... That dagger is very special. It is similar to Kaze O Han'ei Shite here. It has a spirit sealed inside of it. Why not talk to her, see what she is like. Her name is Koe Mazumaki." He explained, before drawing his own sword. It was a battered katana, very basic. Or at least, it was until he activated the Release enchantment. The sword transformed into a seven foot long monstrosity of a blade.

"So how about we test that bad boy out?" He asked, resting the weightless blade on his shoulders, smiling at Izueo calmly. He had no intention of killing the kid, but he DID want a decent fight. It was time to test out the new initiate~

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:31 am
Izueo smiled, wondering what the man was so upset about, then it hit him... Izueo laughed, "Don't worry, I was living on the streets before you saved my life. I was exiled from soul society a while ago, so it's not like I have anywhere here that I can actually go.."

He smiled, "Don't worry about that either, I already had a bit of a blood lust. This just intensified it." He smirked a bit, "A place with more people like me? A Home? I'm in." He grinned.

"I see." Izueo commented quietly as Urufu explained the spirit inside the dagger. He probably should try and talk to her.

"Uh, hello... Koe?" Izueo started, lifting an eyebrow.

"Oi, knucklehead. Eyes front, we can converse later, but for now, it looks like the guy over there's looking for a fight." Koe spoke inside of Izueo's head.

Izueo shook his head, scowling, the last thing he needed was another voice in his head..

He grinned up at Urufu upon hearing the challenge, "Sounds great.. but..." He spun the dagger, slotting it in his pocket, "If you want a decent fight, I'd rather not use a weapon I haven't trained with." Izueo smirked cracking his neck and raising his fists in a battle-stance, hopping around on his feet, "Your move." Izueo grinned insanely.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:39 am

Urufu Azathoth

After a few moments of watching Izueo converse with his new spirit and whatnot, it was finally time for the fight to commence. Sliding the blade off of his shoulders, he spun rapidly, dropping into a low crouch. His left leg extended forward, his heel sliding across the ground as his right foot supported him in the spin. His blade swing horizontally, wind and reiatsu focused around the blade which fired at high speeds towards Izueo when the blade reached the correct point. After he finished his rotation, he leaped backwards, his sword minimizing into it's sealed form to allow for him to go through the air better. Landing on the branch of a tree, he released it once more, the branch swaying down slightly from the added weight. Although Urufu felt no weight from the blade, everything around him still did. The branch wouldn't hold out for much longer before snapping. That was fine though, Urufu just had to wait a few moments longer.

Get 'em, Kid. The voice of Shiro spurred him on yet~
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:51 am

"No nonsense, eh? Straight to the fight? I like that."

Izueo grinned widely, jumping once more on his feet before quickly shunpoing up into a tree by his right... before losing balance and almost falling off the branch.

"What was that?!?" Izueo yelled in his head, "That didn't feel like Shunpo at all!"

"That's because it wasn't, genius." Koe growled inside his head.

"Well, what was it then." Izueo questioned curiously, still trying to keep his balance.

"Let me explain this simply," Koe started with a sigh, "I'm an arrancar, my power and I were sealed in this dagger, therefore, since you control the dagger, you get some of my power. Since you're not used to it, you accidentally tapped into it just then. You used sonido instead of shunpo. It shouldn't happen again if you concentrate."

Izueo's eyes opened wide, trying to keep focused on Urufu, but intrigued by this new developement. He smiled a bit, cracking his neck again and leaping out of the tree, shunpoing down to the ground before smiling up at Urufu, "Sorry about that. Got a bit distracted." Izueo laughed crazily, drawing his zanpakuto, "But don't worry, I won't keep you waiting any longer.."

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:04 am

Urufu Azathoth

Urufu was genuinely surprised he had dodged his technique mainly by accident. Laughing at this, Urufu's guard was mainly down. They weren't out to kill each other, so he had no need to fight with his full perception. Suddenly, he heard the crack he had been waiting for. As soon as Izueo drew his zanpakuto, The branch broke and fell. Urufu did not. In fact, he had used Shunpo to appear behind Izueo the moment the branch fell. Kaze O Han'ei Shite fell with the branch and was sticking in the earth, the handle and part of the blade's base visible from the bushes. If Izueo hadn't been focusing incredibly intensely, he wouldn't have noticed that Urufu had used Shunpo, and would think he was in the bushes with his sword, and now that Urufu wasn't holding his sword anymore, he couldn't shunpo again.

Slashing with his long claws, Urufu was silent and efficient. A deadly predator, he was the perfect hunter. He had to be though. If he didn't get Blood, his true abilities would never be revealed, and they had to be revealed. It would be a ... sin for them not to be! Hoping to at least scratch the boy with his surprise attack, he continued slashing rapidly with his claws.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:10 am

Izueo smiled, hearing a crack from the branch where Urufu was standing. When the branch broke, Izueo almost laughed. Suddenly, he heard and felt the use of a shunpo, he quickly turned around and raised his zanpakuto, blocking the first couple swipes before shunpoing back a bit, hoping to avoid the rest this way.

"Nice technique, but easily predicted." Izueo grinned, spinning his zanpakuto before holding it behind him, sticking his free hand out and gesturing at Urufu to make his next move.

"If you need to, you can tap into my power and use Sonido if you'd like. Pesquisa too, it'll help you detect uses of spiritual energy." Koe commented quietly inside of Izueo's head as he smiled at Urufu.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:11 pm
Urufu Azathoth

With a grin and laugh, Urufu was impressed. "Not too shabby." He complimented his friend, before bursting forward in a flash of speed. His bare left foot slid across the ground in front of him, before he used it as leverage to fling himself into the air forward, rotating in the air so his right heel was aimed straight for Izueo's face. Breathing casually, he made sure that his muscles were mainly relaxed. If he was going to hit the ground from this kick, he was going to do it on his own terms. Releasing his fingers in long, gnarled claws, he tightened his rotation while spreading his claws, hoping to draw some blood from the man during his attack.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum