Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heading into the dome Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Heading into the dome Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Heading into the dome Empty Heading into the dome

Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:20 pm
Haru was heading to Karakura City in the dome,but right now he was outside of the dome. He had just returned from the forest and was heading to his home. It wouldn't be to long he thought to himself as he continued to walk to the city. It was a nice day for a walk anyway the sun was out and it was a clear sky.Another great thing was that Great one had not bother him at all ethier.

Great One was Haru's Ziamachi spirit and a sort of friend cause they do get along with each other but they want the other gone on the inside. But that is not the problem for them right now. But it would be a easier walk if Haru could use his ziamachi's powers alone.But Haru just continued on ward at a slow pace.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heading into the dome Left_bar_bleue0/0Heading into the dome Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Heading into the dome Empty Re: Heading into the dome

Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:46 pm
Blood alone moves the wheels of history. After all blood is what makes the man, without it, we shall die, soul bleed and they to without shall die. For each drop of blood has its own story, making it more powerful then even god’s. The path the blood takes can be felt but never known.

Alexander bears the appearance of a adult in the early 20’s with spiky black hair, tan skin, a lean appearance, and golden eyes with a scar over his right eye. He wears an outfit based on the Shinigami attire, that has long-sleeved, ankle-length black coat that divides into two at the end and flares out, and he possesses armored plates on his shoulders. Under all that he has white bandages covering his chest.

Sporting a grin on his face he look upwards towards the seemingly fast sky, and towards space itself where he was born, with these nano-machine’s following his master cain. As he was looking back and began to take a walk of sorts he felt some spiritual pressure nearby the highest he felt, but decent, none the less. He came across this child, well in terms of age this young man was an child to him, then Alexander vanish within a second like lightning, it was slower than flash step but he speared 10 feet to the left of the young man.

“My, my, nice day we are having eh?"

Heading into the dome XmGUKMS
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heading into the dome Left_bar_bleue0/0Heading into the dome Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:37 pm
48 awoke to the stinging rays of the sun. The warmth provided comfort but that was ignored when 48 realized he was laying next to the whore who seem to have forgotten about leaving by the time 48 awoke. 48 was naked, the bed was uncomfortable and the room smelled as bad as it looked, how 48 could be reduced to such a hell hole even while inebriated. The whore had great persuasion skills apparently, but 48 wasn't in the mood to stay in the room any longer, he was starting to get hungry and he didn't want to drain a human right now, even though he knew it would make him really happy, it would just bring up trouble, trouble he really didn't need for the Coven. He lifted himself out of bed and scavenged the room for his coat, clothes and mask. After finding all the items he put them on, except for the mask, and attempted to leave but stopped 3 feet away from the Door at the sound of the woman wincing as though she was in pain. 48 closed his eyes tightly, hoping that that sound wasn't caused by his ravenous bloodlust left unchecked. He turned slowly and looked at the whore who turned her head to reveal a bloody spot on her neck. 48 grunted and then tightened his hands into a fist, he was furious with himself, he didn't have a good time last night, he abducted the poor girl, it was apparent that he did because her clothes were torn up and she had bruises on her shoulders, details that signifies that 48 held her down against her will and drained her of her blood. Once a man is drained of 80% of the blood in their body, they faint. 48 wasn't panicking, he merely had to make her body disappear, something he has experience in. He took a deep breath and then removed his coat and his mask. He looked around and scanned the room for evidence of his arrival or stay, when he woke up he was wearing his gloves and he didn't feel any pain, meaning the girl didn't put up much of a fight either. Even while drunk, 48 remained smart, he was slightly impressed with his unconscious actions but then shifted his attention back to the situation at hand, The room was too dirty and too darkened to see if there was any evidence of his arrival or stay. He picked up the half naked body and threw it over his shoulder, but when he did so the woman woke up and said

"Hey, is this more Foreplay? Like biting me as if you're a vampire wasn't enough." She said while chuckling. 48 threw her down on the bed confused. He had his hand in his pocket prepared to draw his combat blade. The woman looked confused as well, startled by 48s' confusion. 48 was as confused as she was sorta but his mind demanded answers.

"What the fuck! Who are you!" He said, a bit shaky. "Use your imagination sweetheart. I'm the girl you picked up and paid to rape, then bite." 48 was almost relieved but then he realized perhaps he could have edited her appearance by altering her genetic coding through the bites, he was drunk so it is possible and he didn't remember what her face looked like, or what her body did. 48 had specific taste and it seemed that she fit the bill almost perfectly. 48 was even more scarred and then the woman said something that shattered 48s' resolve entirely.

"I already know what you are, Nathan." She said pulling a cig out of her right breast pocket. "You're pretty fucking evil but I have no problem with it. Y-" 48 didn't let her finish talking, he jumped at her drawing his blade quickly and thrusting it forward towards the back of her head. She had her back turned towards 48 so it was wierd that she stopped mid sentence as if she saw him charge. He jumped in the air so there wasn't any noise, he was sure that he had the jump on her but she merely turned around and kicked 48 in his stomach. This launched him through the window and sent him flying towards a taxi cab. He landed on the trunk and immediately his back was hurt. They were on the second floor and 48 fell from higher positions and survived. This was quite the predicament he was in, he looked up to see if she would follow but instead she was seen through the front door of the hotel walking into the lobby still smoking the cigarette. 48s' eyes widened and everyone in the streets starting staring at him. It was broad daylight, he was wearing a satanic mask and a black coat, he was attracting too much attention. He looked around and then back to the lady who now approached him smiling with a cig in her mouth.

"Wow, that little fix you gave me enhanced my strength. It's strange that you do not remember our deal. You're attracting too much attention darling, let us walk to the Great K-Dome, I'm sure we will be able to speak about our arrangement in private, or if you'd like. . . You can attempt to kill me again." She said walking forward east bound towards the dome. 48 couldn't attempt to kill her again they were in public and he attracted too much attention. He was caught off guard when he was launched through that window, that wouldn't happen again but it didn't take a genius to realize that he used his powers to enhance her lethality. He was wondering why he would do such a thing but his curiosity was piqued when he was told about an arrangement. So he followed her.

Heading into the dome 5-Copy

I'm, sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand.
Waiting for the tomb, of some ol' dying man.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Heading into the dome Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Heading into the dome Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:47 pm
Haru was surprised that there was a person 10 ft away from him and he had not noticed them. But he show no expression he keep him self calm as he could be. Normally Haru would just ignore the person and increase is pace to where he was a good distance away from the person. This was different though he knew that no one was close to him a minute ago. So he just decided to stay near and talk to the person.

"I guess it is one but all days are the same to me for the last six months." he said to the person to the left of him.

Haru continued walking after saying that. He hope that Great one would awaken so he could just jump straight to the end of his journey to the dome. But that wasn't going to happen anytime soon he thought. This was going to be a nice and long day for him. But he had a goal to complete and he wasn't going to get distracted so easily today.

Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:21 pm
Arata at the time had been sitting down on the grass, looking about at the scenery. His knuckles an unhealthy white from being clunched in a tight fist. The memories were coming back to him. His hand were cold. So cold. He closed his eyes for but a moment, and when he reopened them he sensed something. Something...different.

There was a lot of energy in the air, he could sense it. Instinctively, he uncurled his hands and stood up in a flash. He looked around him, whoever was around they were close. Arata began to wonder if he should go. The friend or foe, fight or flight voices ran through his mind. He decided to ignore it all and walk towards the location of the energy with a large grin on his face. Arata had not been near people in a long time, he thought it could be fun.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:59 pm
After a small walk full of tension, both sexual and otherwise, 48 and The strange whore finally reached the Karakura City dome. This place was the setting to various wonderful sports events and it was a great hangout spot for teenagers who loved getting high in popular places. 48 and the whore got into the dome and just like their walk towards it, little words were exchanged between them. They had finally went down a narrow corridor towards the bleachers to a mixed martial arts arena, and the area was vacant making it so that they both can talk in peace and hopefully without eavesdroppers. The dome was dimly lit, the ceiling had a orange hue and any figures that walked into it seemed too dark to make out from over 10 feet. 48 and the whore sat in the front row, 39 feet away from the only entrance to this place. 48 thought this would be the perfect place to kill her but he was curious as to what this "arrangement" was.

"Listen, Woman, I need you to recap everything that went on from the moment you met me to the moment You woke up this morning." She smirked at his request and replied jokingly; "Do I have a choice?" She said chuckling. 48 didn't gesture back with any smile or smirk or chuckle of his own. He merely grabbed her by the arm pretty tightly to let her know he was serious. She giggled as if he was tickling her. "You don't really remember? That's quite sad that you can allow roofies to influence your mind so easily. You can't hurt me, for me. . . Pain doesn't feel like pain. . . It feels like Ecstasy. You altered my body in so many ways. . . I feel like a God now." 48 quickly let go of her and sighed deeply. She started inhaling the smoke from the cig and then exhaled it, then sat back.

"Last night you found me in a bar. You walked up to me and said 'you have potential miss Batell, potential any man should be able to spot a mile away. I'm not just talking about sex wise either, I'm looking for a partner. . . Someone Who already knows the cruel face of human kind.', I have no idea how you knew my last name or about what I've seen in the past, but at first I was creeped out. So I slipped you the date rape drug so my buddy Buck could have his way with your ass. Unfortunately they seemingly had no effect on you and then you told me some more about what you do. 'I am a not a human being' you said to me.
'like you, I want every part of me to be superior to man so I could no longer be compared to man. I believe. . . You want the same thing miss batell.'. That's when I got interested. I asked you, what did you have in mind?, and you said ' let me take you upstairs and edit your genetic coding. I can scrabble up your body in so many ways, you wouldn't be comparable to a human ever again. All I ask in return is that you surrender your life to me. You belong to me from here on out.' you said wit ha smile on your face. I was hesitant but in the end, I decided that I would follow you anywhere." She started blushing, but 48 hadn't noticed, he merely recalled searching for someone he could use temporarily as a partner, someone to be the face he can reveal to the world. This was that woman. He sighed in relief and then sat back in the green chair.

"Well then, there seems to be no warrant for worry anymore. Having said that, I have your first assignment. . . I'll tell you about it after you tell me about what I modified about your body."48 said trying to figure out her weaknesses early on. HE can't remember doing background checks on her so he couldn't tell if she would lie about what he altered just to be safe, or better put, he wasn't sure she was that safe. "Well, I am lot stronger, my perception is excellent, and as I said before, pain to me isn't pain." She said simply while looking up at 48. 48 knew off the bat she was lying, he wouldn't just modify those three things about someone he would consider to be his partner, having said that, there was even worse news. . . "Oh and you told me about your weakness, water stops you from discharging your powers. You said that just to gain my trust." That must have been the influence of the roofies, now the woman knew about his weakness. It wasn't a matter of whether or not she was fit to be his partner, she knew far too much about him. But it would be hard to beat her if she had hidden abilities she refused to tell 48 about. He knew that he had to have implanted a failsafe within her genes. The only question was how did he activate it. He didn't want the woman to be worried, so he continued telling her about his first assignment.

Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:13 am

Blood alone moves the wheels of history. After all blood is what makes the man, without it, we shall die, soul bleed and they to without shall die. For each drop of blood has its own story, making it more powerful then even god’s. The path the blood takes can be felt but never known

I guess it is one but all days are the same to me for the last six months. He heard the young man said, He did look rather surprised to see someone appearing out of thin air. But it wasn’t a shocker to him since he been doing this kind of thing for an long time. He battled in the first wave of the eave many years ago, well trained solider. Part of his life was surprising many and taking them down before they noticed.

He placed his right hand over his burn mark like scar over his right eye and followed the young man. A grin over that face of his Creepily following him.

“You know kid its dangerous out here all by yourself….Thing’s can happen…..”

he said with almost no emotion in his voice feeling another decent amount of energy coming towards him seemed demon like. As he walked with the young man only 10 feet away. He looked to his left and noticed something about the young man.

“You seem to be different than others boy, mind telling me your story?”

Heading into the dome XmGUKMS
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:23 am
Haru stopped when he heard those words from the person. He want to know my past,my life,my story. The thing he wanted to know was why he would want to know. But he might as well answer the person's question for now,he would give him the short version of it. His short version was very short of all the things that have happened in his past.

"Six months ago my friend went missing,I had checked all the places he would go and he hadn't been there in days. Then I knew something was wrong cause my friend is a quincy and a pretty good one. So now I am seaching for him. Going farther back in my past 1 year before that me and my friend killed the person who raised us. The last words he said was that we would die without him training us." he told the person.

After Haru told his past he continued to walk towards the city still wishing for great one to wake up.

Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:40 am
As Arata neared the place where he had sensed all of the energy about, he heard voices. One seemed to be louder than the others, how many were on the site? He could not tell, but he suspected two or three. Maybe they were just echo's, he dared not to take chances on it, he had to be certain. He walked farther and two men came into view. One looked rather bored, but powerful, the other, just sort of contented with the situation. He looked around him, wondering what to say or do, he debated on leaving.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:00 pm
Ooc: Regarding posting order, Count me out of it since I am not on the scene of the conversation of anyone in this topic and since no one is at this "dome" place where I am. I will continue to read, when someone engages in conversation with me, then I'll respond.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum