Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sector T [Operation Moon Massacre] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Sector T [Operation Moon Massacre] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sector T [Operation Moon Massacre] Empty Sector T [Operation Moon Massacre]

Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:31 am

«THE STATUS OF THIS THREAD»

4/2/2416, 12:00 PM; CST Standard Time

The time is currently 12:00 CST time on April 2nd, 2416. There is a distant fire and explosions heard in the distance from Sector A. Therefore, the defenses are being put up in this sector in order to prepare for the attack. Read more on the mission to understand and sign-up:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15579-opeartion-moon-massacre-shadow-fall-antag-mission#101097

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sector T [Operation Moon Massacre] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Sector T [Operation Moon Massacre] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sector T [Operation Moon Massacre] Empty Re: Sector T [Operation Moon Massacre]

Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:23 pm
As this young man, Ladon is his name, arrives at Sector T he looks around the moon and sees the flames, hearing the explosions, and grimacing at the utter carnage on the moon. He says nothing as he walks further inside of the Sector, peering at all the defenses being set up due to what has been happening in the other Sectors. As he arrives, he ignores almost everyone and everything he sees; not trusting anything. He slowly walks over to an area where he can view the entire sector with ease, hoping to identify problems quickly and deal with them as fast as he possibly can.

"I may be weak... but even I hope for some action... even if it is only the slightest amount..."

After a little bit of wandering around the area, clearly having no true idea where he's going, Ladon finally arrives at an area where it is rather high. He sighs and after a bit of lousily placed Shunpo and jumps he finally makes it to the top, sitting down on top of the flattest area that allows him vision from the height. He looks around, seeing nothing in his sector, seeing much destruction and carnage. Explosions lining the moon and some flashes of light accompanying such explosions. At each explosion Ladon flinches a little from surprise.

"No one told me it'd be this hellishly loud... Hope everything goes well..."

Ladon only continues to watch the area below him, hoping to somehow protect Sector T without his death occurring. As much as Ladon wants to see battle, he is still freshly out of the Academy and is a grunt. He's not terrible in combat, but he certainly doesn't want to end up severely injured. He only shakes his head and continues to watch; preparing for what may come his way. Be it destruction or allies...
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sector T [Operation Moon Massacre] Left_bar_bleue87500/999999Sector T [Operation Moon Massacre] Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:54 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Homestuck OST - Song: Dance of Oblivion - Word Count: 593

I do not sense much within this sector, but I hope that it may be a worthy fight.

For this new, fresh Shinigami, he could already hear the alarms ringing, red lights flashing within the base as something seemed to shake the entire sector that he was in. A collision had happened with one of the secured doors for the sector, and it had happened to break straight through it. Sounds of panic and chaos were quick to follow, simple workers running and doing their best to retreat to a safer area while the sound of torn metal and decimated machinery filled the air.

It was only moments before the figure responsible for this chaos made herself known, a demon, standing at a freakishly tall 6'6''. Golden locks fell down past her shoulders as a soft, beautiful face stared forwards, stained with a bit of soot. Her attire was actually quite simple, a red shirt with yoga pants, obviously no real regard to taking this quite seriously as the only threatening part of her was her weapon. A large battleaxe with one edge of the blade much larger than the other, strapped to her back as she stared forwards. The pure amount of pressure that was exuded off of her would be horrifying to Ladon, and possibly oppressing.

Nemesis' eyes soon fell upon the Shinigami himself, gazing up and down his body to decipher just how strong he was, and after a few moments, the woman soon sat herself on the ground, legs crossing over one another in a criss-cross fashion as a hand went to hold up her head. Upon closer inspection, she actually looked quite muscular, and possibly with the strength to tear through some of the doors without any weapons or assistance. Such a strong, powerful figure making itself known, and rather than using it's strength to destroy and maul Ladon, she simply sat down and stared forwards, eyes filled with a mix of apathy and boredom.

"My name is Nemesis. I am here to take control of this sector, though I found it lacking. I do not like killing those weaker than me, and the same will go for you. If you still wish to defend this area, I request that you fight me. I will not kill you, and I will even leave if you prove yourself not only worthy, but interesting enough."

With the offer made, a long sigh escaped from the woman's lips, a quick push on the ground helping her stand up as she began to stretch, fingers interlocked above her as she arched her back for a few moments. The faint cracking of a few joints showed that she hadn't really strained herself yet from just entering, so she was in her full fighting prime.

"The condition is that if you manage to impress me, I will be back for you when you get stronger to see what you're worth. Is that fair enough for you, Shinigami?"

The demon's eyes gazed deep into Ladon's own, though something else seemed to shimmer within, interesting. She had rarely interacted with Shinigami and only knew of their basic abilities, such as purifying Hollow and being able to enter releases. Seeing a Shinigami at their weakest and observing their lifespan might lead to a few interesting developments, and might let Nemesis learn more about the race in total. One thing was for certain, she didn't seem too threatening in person, she didn't look ready to pounce on him, or ready to unleash a powerful move, she honestly looked ready to just let him walk away.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Sector T [Operation Moon Massacre] MNjstuP
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sector T [Operation Moon Massacre] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Sector T [Operation Moon Massacre] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:36 pm
As the demon landed on the moon, Ladon heard the alarms going of, red light blaring. He jumped up to his feet, looking around for the source of the danger, his heart attempting to burst out of his chest from how much it's pounding. Not only that, but he felt the shaking of the sector itself and his eyes widened as his heart beat faster Great...Hopefully I don't get completely slammed into the dirt... After a time, Ladon noticed Nemesis, noticing how built she is and the Battleaxe on her back. At first he thinks nothing of her appearance then a single thought runs through his head; She's kinda cute... NO! she must be an enemy... I have to find a way to defend the Sector... After that thought he noticed that she was looking directly at him, into his eyes from that distance. He looked back into her eyes and as he did he felt her presence. His eyes widened, his breath getting sharper, his heart pounding even harder, and he started sweating. He sighed, attempting to steel his nerves and get ready for battle.

Ladon looked at Nemesis as she spoke and he jumped down from the tower and halfway down he used shunpo to land on the ground safely. He walked a few feet forwards before he stopped, looking upon Nemesis. He said nothing for a little bit, only listening to what she had to say, however he raised an eyebrow at what she said and he sighed, thinking about his past for only a moment. He quickly shoved that thought aside and looked up at Nemesis, his ice blue eyes, steely and seemingly full of resolve. When looking into Ladon's eyes closely, it can be barely seen that these eyes have seen a small level of hell, that they aren't the eyes of a normal Shinigami. Not only that but, it is shown in how he carries himself; that he doesn't care what most people think of him. Despite that, Ladon's heart is still beating a lot and it is still evident that he has been sweating. He keeps looking Nemesis in her eyes, speaking to her finally.

"Ladon Iwashikeru... it's good to know you won't kill me... Though I am unsure I will be as interesting as you may hope me to be..."

After that statement he puts his left hand on the handle of his Zanpakutō and his eyebrows arch slightly, the steel in his eyes still present.

"However, I will fight you... I was tasked to protect this Sector, and I will do so, until you either leave as you said, or I am unable to fight you. I will never fail someone or something ever again!"

As he said that, he draws his Zanpakutō with his left hand, throwing handle into his right hand. As he looked at Nemesis, he let his hand and Zanpakutō fall to his side, not completely prepared to strike but ready enough to attempt to block a strike from Nemesis. Well, as much of a strike he can block from this demon that nearly made his Shihakusho slip off of him from how much he was sweating. As he looked at Nemesis, a very small amount of ice appeared at the pommel of his Zanpakutō, a very tiny icy mist emitting from the blade of the Zanpakutō. He said nothing more as he looked at Nemesis, his expression showing how he wouldn't back down. Only one thought ran through his head now I. Cannot. Fail. I have to win...somehow.... As that thought ran through his head, his panicked body didn't show any signs of being calmed. All he did now was prepare himself for injury, although he knows he couldn't handle it. Only thing to wonder now... What'll happen with this situation?
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sector T [Operation Moon Massacre] Left_bar_bleue87500/999999Sector T [Operation Moon Massacre] Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:50 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Homestuck OST - Song: Dance of Oblivion - Word Count: 593

Ladon Iwashikeru... A name I have certainly never heard, he is truly only a fresh Shinigami. I hope that he may impress me, or else his future may not be so bright.

Emerald eyes continued to stare forwards to the very form of this Shinigami, watching his every move and ever minor movement. She wanted to see what type of stance he took, if he held offense over defense, or vice versa. Or perhaps if he would even form some type of trick. After a few moments, a type of defense was formed, one ready to block rather than strike, coupled with the icy area slowly starting to form on parts of his weapon. That much was certainly interesting, a brow being raised as she watched. Was there a reason for the thin mist, or was it Ladon's power just simply revealing itself? Only time could tell, but Nemesis was here for a reason.

The expression on Ladon's face actually seemed to make her smile, lips faintly curling upwards. It was a kind smile, or one of mercy, but rather one that seemed to show she was proud. To see someone so weak still hold their place and steady their grip against a powerful foe, it made her have a bit of hope for the upcoming generation of heroes and villains in this world. It'd be a shame to wipe out someone who already showed Nemesis they had potential, so her first strike wouldn't be one that was fatal, but enough to possibly force him to retreat if a proper defense wasn't made.

Strong fingers slowly curled around the hilt of her weapon, grasping it tightly before it was raised right above her head, both arms hoisting it up before fingers began to twirl the battleaxe round and round, spinning faster and faster above her akin to a helicopter's blades. The increasing speed soon began to make itself easily known, as just the pure speed began to make a powerful torrent of room surround Nemesis, kicking up any debris or loose objects and causing them to fly outwards. With just a few more passing moments did the weapon spin faster and faster, enough that the whirling winds around Nemesis got to a point of creating a small vortex, a tornado that sucked and pulled everything nearby even closer. Any loose debris would find itself kicked up and knocked all over the place, as Ladon would even feel himself being ripped from his spot and pulled straight towards her.

"Hold that valor, and you will persevere through any hardship. Hold your own against this, show me what you've learned."

The very moment that Ladon was pulled close enough, Nemesis became almost entirely a blur, wrist twisting as the weapon above her was violently pulled from it's location, tornado seemingly disappearing once Ladon was only inches away from her as she moved to attack. The spinning blade was rather quickly swung towards her side, still spinning at a fairly quick pace as fingers continued to twirl it just before a firm grasp snapped unto the center of the hilt, the entire weapon being swung in an upwards motion from below straight towards Ladon. Luckily enough, she didn't seem to be using the blade, but rather the rest of the hilt, the actual sharp end of the weapon seemed to have cut against her forearm with this maneuver, leading to a red score and drops of demonic blood to leak outwards.

"Eye of the Vortex."

This blow was obviously pulled, but still something to be fearful of. If Ladon only simply held his blade out in front of him as if he were guarding against a normal strike, the hilt would go underneath and fling his only weapon high up into the air and away from his grasp, while also possibly landing a nice blow against his chin. The strength of the strike was enough to dislocate or even possibly break any bones it hit if Ladon wasn't careful, and if he was able to either avoid this move or use a proper defense, the worst that would happen is that he'd be knocked away, forced to skid on the ground from the impact with a bruise or two on his arms.

"Show me your mettle."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:31 pm
Ladon looked upon this demon, his eyes still glistening slightly, his hand wrapped tightly around the handle of his Zanpakutō, the mist still emitting from the blade. Ladon kept staring at the Demon as she sized him up. What wasn't clear to him was that she knew his intentions, so he waited for her to do something, anything even. As he saw Nemesis's fingers and hand curl towards her battleaxe he tensed slightly and shifted his stance slightly to a more stable one, preparing for an attack he may not be able to block.

However, he was quite confused when Nemesis started to spin said battleaxe above her head, creating the vortex slowly. He wasn't sure exactly what she was doing but he didn't back down, not even one bit. Even when rubble flew past him, flying around the area. Although, he was shocked when the wind currents further increased, starting to sweep Ladon of his feet. Due to Ladon's lack of experience, this worked like a charm with Ladon flying towards Nemesis quite quickly. As Ladon flies towards her he just barely rights himself enough to create ice around his Zanpakutō, directly in front of him.

He had no true way of knowing what Nemesis's attack would be, but it still surprised him even though he was flying in to be attacked. Through the ice he had no way of seeing Nemesis's attack, so he prepared himself for the worst. As the handle of the battleaxe slammed into the ice, it easily broke the ice and hit Ladon as well in the chin as she was aiming. Of course, since Ladon had no other way to defend himself, when he was hit with that strike he was thrown back a considerable distance. Far enough to slam into a wall.

After the dust cleared from Ladon slamming into the wall, he is seen with quite a good amount of blood covering his chin, and the hand he was using to hold his Zanpakutō, which was his right hand. Not only that but a shield of ice, big enough to protect his body, is slowly crumbling behind him. He was just barely able to create this shield behind him before his Zanpakutō was thrown from his hands, now embedded in the ground a good couple of feet in front of him. However, despite this slight cushion, it can be clearly seen he is breathing heavily and is affected by the pain. Depsite this, he started walking towards Nemesis, his ice blue eyes still glistening and staring at Nemesis. As Ladon walked towards her he coughed up a very small amount of blood and stumbled slightly. He's clearly close to his limit already, despite blocking the strike, after all, he's never had to handle anything like Nemesis before so he wasn't sure what to do but fight until he couldn't move anymore. As he walked closer he stared directly into Nemesis's eyes, pulling his Zanpakutō out of the ground and wiping a stream of blood away from his right eye.

"I-I won't give up! I CAN'T give up... I won't retreat or leave until I am forced to... I may not be able to defeat you but, I won't give in!"

He grit his teeth and stomped with the foot he just put forwards, breaking into a sprint. Well, as much of a sprint his body can handle. In truth it isn't all that fast, but Ladon has intent in his eyes, not the intent to kill, maim, or murder. This intent is the intent to live, to fight, to protect what he must. As he got closer to Nemesis he raised his Zanpakutō to his side and as he got in range to strike he put it above his head, slashing downwards toward her left shoulder. He had no hope to actually land a hit, but he had to at least try to do something, to prove himself. Or as she said, show her his mettle. However, if that strike missed he would stand there, unable to move due to the strain on his body. Now to see if this Shinigami could really hold his own against a demon of her caliber. Ladon had nothing to think, nothing to know. He only kept one thought in mind: to live.

Time to see if his efforts are enough to impress this Demon.
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:23 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Vetrom - Song: Heartache Remix - Word Count: 723

"Still breathing, and already you stand."

The boy was certainly something above a grunt, just for the fact that he hadn't run away at this point. Countless times has she seen people simply run away and cower when opposed with something above their own strength, but he still stood. Even when he was brought to his limits from a single strike, forced to leak his very life essence from the wound he sustained, forced to grasp their blade and continue their advance. It must have surely hurt, but for someone so spiritually weak, so -fresh- to still show determination in their actions, Nemesis' interest was certainly grabbed. Just what would happen now? She was left with the site of him, bleeding and battered, but already starting to shout of not only their goal, but their very heart in those words.

"Good. Do not give up. You are still young, still fresh. You have so much potential to grow and gain strength, never let your light become extinct. You fight for The Vanguard, fighting for 'peace' and 'protection' for Earth. I may not agree with your cause, but I enjoy seeing the valor within you. Show me more. The best way to see if someone's truly courageous is to break them. Do not shatter Ladon, show me that you have a future worth fighting for."

Her own stance shifted, a single foot being brought forwards to slam into the ground, body leaning forwards as her gaze fell right upon Ladon's own. The boy certainly had something within him, something to spur him on further, something to give him a reason to keep fighting. It couldn't purely be him just wanting to fight that badly, to fight for a group that sometimes did as much harm as they did good, right? Was it perhaps just the will to survive? If so, it was certainly something that Nemesis applauded. To have the sheer mental power to go through with such a dangerous task was rare these days. She'd be certain to see him once he has grown in the future.

Her body remained still as he approached, the boy moving as quickly as he could. Each step was filled with purpose, and ever grimace seemed to only further his burst of speed. The demon's eyes simply watched him, waiting, knowing what he was going to do, knowing how he was going to strike at her. He was going to try and slash at her with the only weapon Shinigami seemed to use, their Zanpakutō. She could avoid it, she was fast enough, but she'd rather feel just how much oomph would be behind his strike, just how much pure, raw emotion he could fuel into it to show just how much he wanted to live.

The blade finally reached her, and was able to collide with her left shoulder, blade tearing through hardened muscle and thick flesh as Nemesis remained still, staring forwards without so much as a wince of pain. The blade didn't get all too fat into her, but it was able to slice into her skin enough to draw blood, red droplets leaking forth and flowing down the blade. A single hand reached upwards to the blade as Nemesis firmly and strongly grasped it, fingers even slicing themselves just enough to draw blood as the demon held the weapon in place, gaze never once leaving Ladon's own eyes.

"I demand only one more thing from you. Pull forth every last ounce of energy you have to tear your blade from my grasp and reclaim it as your own. Do this, and I shall leave."

She knew he was tired, she knew that his body didn't have much else in him, and that was the point. She never wanted things to be easy, for someone to just barely pass something. She wanted people to utterly fail but still power through, to still force their way to their goal. She wanted someone to reach their limit, to break it, and still fight. Ladon was weak, fresh, and new. He couldn't be pushed much, but if she could get him to use every last ounce of strength in him and still force him to take action, she would consider this a victory. Consider this trip worth it, as she could finally see someone take after her, just a little bit, and never surrender.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:01 am
As Ladon struck with his blade he thought about his reasons, why he was fighting for he truly didn't know. All he knew was that he only gave a shit about being a Shinigami because he wanted power... he wanted power so he wouldn't lose anyone precious to him again. Could that be why he kept fighting? Even so, he had to find some way to succeed, no matter what. But he was pretty surprised when Nemesis let him strike her and when she grabbed his Zanpakutō to keep him rooted there. He was again surprised to hear her tell him that she would leave after he tore his sword away from her grasp. How could he? His muscles were burning and he barely had any energy left to use, he could barely even conjure up some ice on the blade of his Zanpakutō. He thought back to what she said about him "fighting for the Vanguard." After he thought about this more he looked at her, his eyes still the same as they were before.

"Truthfully... I really couldn't give a damn what the Vanguard wants... I just want to get stronger so I won't lose anyone or anything again... I really couldn't give two shits about them..."

He continued staring at Nemesis, his eyes unyielding but, his body was clearly at it's limit. His arms and legs were shaking slightly, making it clear that he wasn't going to last all that much longer. He kept on looking at Nemesis and as he did so he started to focus the ice on his blade, attempting to make the blade sharper, even if only for a split second. However, it wasn't as good as he would've liked it to be at the current moment, since he was so close to his limit he just couldn't do much more. But, he was still going to do what he must. He was going to attempt to win...

"I may be weak... and I'm sorry if I disappoint you in the end, after all, I'm only one guy, one guy who was too weak so save what he loved... who was too weak to save his fiance... lost to a hollow... Never... again..."

As he said this he summoned every last ounce of strength inside of his body as the ice on his blade finally formed he attempted to rip his blade out of Nemesis's hands. To do this he mainly shoved his blade downwards to try and pull it out of her grip by using the sharpened blade to either cut through her fingers, which was doubtful to him currently, or to get her to let go from the threat of her fingers being cut off. As he did this he seemed to nearly growl as his eyes stayed the same as before, unyielding, determined, an icy stare... He just couldn't give up, what was the point of giving up? The last time he almost did his fiance was killed in front of him, and his entire life was destroyed. But, for some strange reason, he truly didn't care about it, at least currently. What he really cared about right now was the he must never be coward, never again, NEVER AGAIN!

As he thought of all the times where he was a coward, the time when he lost his fiance, his body was seemingly overtaken by rage momentarily and he pushed his blade with a little more strength. Although, it probably wasn't as much as Ladon believed it to be since he was quite weak compared to Nemesis. But he still pushed with all the remaining strength he had. Afterwards, whether or not he got his blade from her grasp, he would fall to a kneeling position, a single hand still on his Zanpakutō. He had no way to know what would happen, but he at least will try to succeed. He must succeed. He must... WIN!
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:32 am
Posting soon, sorry for the delay, real life issues came up.

YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:41 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Homestuck OST - Song: Descend - Word Count: 963

I want to see his mettle, I want to see his worth. Show me, show me just what the soul of someone who wants to life can do.

Infatuated was Nemesis, not with the foe she was fighting, no, but his actions. There was a mix of determination, guilt, and strive to improve within him, and every one of these aspects all collided together in order to form someone that had caught Nemesis' interest. His lack of care for the Vanguard was something that seemed to inspire some visible emotion out of her, brows raising as her eyes showed interest. Not of just the fight now, no, of him. He was weak, but he showed potential. Potential she could tap, she could harness. She could improve-

Already her thoughts began to get ahead of what was actually happening, he still needed to push one last time, to strain himself enough for her to truly show approval. He was shaking, muscles most likely burning from the stress of all the physical exertion. Even his powers seemed to waver slightly, the hilt of his blade only being coated by a thin layer of ice to further enhance its cutting capabilities. He truly was at his limits, and she could crush him right here, anyone could. But that's not what she wanted, or ever wanted to happen. She wanted to watch this sole, singular being fight through everything that could crush them, and show that no matter what stood before them, they would not back down. Perhaps she was getting too ahead of herself, but she always did have an issue of getting excited the longer a fight draws out, even if she's holding back.

A reason.

A reason for his determination came up, and it was something that she both understood and couldn't grasp. Love was something she never got to truly feel, her own family treating her like filth made it certain that she wouldn't feel love from them. So empathy to his situation was impossible, though any sane being could understand that it brought about grief and pain. Sympathy was... also impossible. She didn't want him to feel better about it, she wanted him to get angry, to feel worse, to be further upset by his inability to save even just one lone person in this vast world. With pain came injury, with injury came healing, and with healing came a stronger, better person.

"Never again you claim. Prove it."

Her brow narrowed as her gaze never once left from his own, and with one powerful swing, a sharp tug of his blade... Ladon could feel movement. With such hatred, such raw emotion fueling his actions, he was able to score a cut all along the demon's fingers and free his blade. The slice was rough and uneven, leading to rather nasty, ugly wounds along the insides of her hands, her palms ruined as it seems that if Ladon had more strength, he could have chopped off her fingers entirely. Blood poured from the wounds, and the demon's very life essence had turned the ice upon his blade a deep shade of red.

His weapon was now free, and rather than Nemesis yelping in pain or being seemingly upset with her injury, she only seemed... intrigued, not proud, not happy, but interested enough in this development that her initial thoughts proved true. He had enough will within to act and power through, to continue standing up to her, even if the threat of death was as imminent as could be. A bit of his past was given, and all of the un-checked emotions brewing within him could finally lash out. Release was good, letting things out was good. Nemesis only hoped that he wouldn't turn into a serious swordsman with no passion for what he was doing, but would grow into a brilliant warrior who's very feelings fueled his actions and empowered him.

And so, with his trials completed, Nemesis simply sat down on the ground, legs crossing over one another as hands rested upon her knees, letting blood seep into her clothing. She didn't seem to mind, she didn't seem to really care. Maybe she didn't even feel it, like the wounds inflicted upon her earlier. Any hostility she might have shown was gone, as the serious look to her face still remained. Despite her love for being a temptation, for egging people to let everything go and all of their emotions to run wild, she still kept herself in check until the moment was just right.

"As our agreement. I will leave. You should leave when you get the chance, the Vanguard is not worth your time. They create too many enemies and issues to truly bring about their message, and all they can offer is resources. If you want to grow, to truly be able to never again fall to such a crippling defeat with your fiance, then search for me. Nemesis Atavata. If you desire power, then shed your ties with the Vanguard or anything of the sort and accept my offer. Rest easy, as no one else will invade this sector, you've done your mission, now heal. You are in a far worse condition than I am."

With her message given, the demon simply stood up once again, pushing upon the ground and turning to walk out from the entrance she had made earlier. A rather weird development, but Ladon did have the ability to seek out someone who'd be willing to invest time into him. But would listening to a demon and making himself neutral truly be worth it? It was up to him, but Nemesis would wait. She's done this before, and didn't mind doing it again.

I need to hurry home. I am sure that I left behind too much work to spend proper time healing.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Nemesis has left the thread.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum