Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Strange Meeting Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Strange Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

A Strange Meeting Empty A Strange Meeting

Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:59 pm
Izueo hated the forest, so why was he here?

The animals everywhere, who not only set of Izueo's thermal vision in every direction when used, but also dared to yell noisily at Izueo in all manner of squawks, roars, howls, and such were one thing, but the thick tree line that any manner of nasty beings could hide out in was another.

Why was he here?

Izueo felt a strong pull towards this area of the forest, he had no idea why. There was just something in his mind... or maybe it was his spirit... telling him that this was the place to be right now.

Izueo sat on a nearby stump, rested his hand wearily on his zanpakuto, and waited.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Strange Meeting Left_bar_bleue0/0A Strange Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Strange Meeting Empty Re: A Strange Meeting

Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:11 pm
Feeling completely relaxed, Arata's tree branch swayed with his body as the forest breathed in and out peacefully. He had his eyes half closed, taking it all in. The sounds of the native creatures, the whispers of the trees in the wind, the gentle gleam of the sun through the leaves. This is where Arata belonged. He smiled to himself.

All of a sudden, something felt different. A feeling in the pit of his stomach arrived out of nowhere. he had a strong desire to get up and look around. For what, he had no clue. Arata wanted to know what it was, maybe someone was in the forest, he had had the feeling before. Just in case the person or being was dangerous, he remained out of site until they showed themself. That would be a better option in his mind.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Strange Meeting Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Strange Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:00 pm
Izueo grew impatient. Fast. Standing up, his acute spiritual senses immediately detected another spiritual being in the area. Walking towards the source, he quickly moved his hand to a fast sword drawing position if it became necessary.

He stopped, sensing that the spiritual pressure was coming from nearby.

"Whoever you are. Show yourself. I know you're there." Izueo growled, his eyes quickly scanning the area around him

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:25 pm
The feeling inside him had grown more powerful by the second, someone was near. It was clear, and certain, this being was definietly no human. This sparked Arata's attention greatly, was it another demon like him? Someone more powerful? Many questions ran through his mind as he looked down, trying to spot someone lurking about.

All of a sudden, a voice arose in his ear. They sounded rather upset, he wondered if they wuld attack him. He grinned, anyone who came around here and had the balls to challange him seemed like someone who should not be ignored. He decided to give them what they wanted. He stood up on his branch and jumped down, he landed on his feet hard, making a loud thump when he touched ground. Arata looked around and did not see anyone immediately. "No need to get yourself worked up, I have 'shown myself'. Where are you?" He called out, his voice filled with amusement.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:30 pm
Izueo blinked in surprise as a figure dropped down from the tree and landed in front of him.

"I'm behind you." Izueo stated dryly, wondering to himself how anyone who just dropped out of cover wouldn't have the good sense to turn around.

Izueo smirked, "I knew someone was here. I could feel another spiritual being." He commented coldly, not wishing for a potential enemy to see how excited he was at seeing someone else in this god forsaken place.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:37 pm
Arata felt slightly stupid he had not looked around, but nonetheless he was pleased to note they did not sound angry anymore, just sort or mocking him. Which was fine for the most part with him. He turned around to look at this figure, he was impressed. "Sorry about that." He told him with a chuckle, still so very calm about it all. "So, what brings you here? Hunting or exploring?" Arata asked conversationally.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:46 pm
Izueo grinned, he liked this one already. Not easily intimidated, nor too cocky for his own good. This one could make a fine ally, or a deadly adversary.

Izueo didn't see a zanpakuto, so unless it was hidden, he doubted that this one one was a shinigami or an arrancar. He couldn't see a cross on his body , so he didn't think this one was a quincy either.

"It's quite alright, allow me to introduce myself." Izueo stated with a small, giving a grandiose bow worthy of any noble, a mischievous glint in his dark pink eyes and a smirk on his lips, "I am Izueo Yokin. Exiled but reinstated shinigami who also happens to be the blacksmith for a little group called the Coven." He grins, "And I'm here on a hunch that here is where I need to be."

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:55 pm
Arata smirked and then laughed pleasantly at Izueo, he rather liked him. "Ah, I see." Was all he had to say to his introduction. He bowed back at Izueo to show respect, and to simply return the gesture. He lifted his right foot slowly and casually and scratched the back of his ankle with the tip of his shoe. "I am Arata, Arata Genji." He said simply to Izueo and grinned. "Pleased to meet you." He said with a twinkle in his dark eyes.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:12 pm
Izueo smiled, this one was right mysterious. "So, if you don't mind me asking. What exactly are you. I've already figured out that you're not Shinigami, nor Quincy, nor Arrancar." Izueo smiled softly, behind his front of kindness, there was a hint of malice. He knew that he couldn't become to relaxed. He still didn't know if he could completely trust this Arata character yet...

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:21 pm
Arata smiled, he knew this was the real reason Izueo had been so keen for him to show himself. "As long as you do not call me a human, I don't think it relevant to know what I am. I don't wish to harm you, if that is where your concern lies." Arata added rather mysteriously with yet another laugh. He was not sure why he was doing this, but he rather liked a challenge himself, he hoped that Izueo did to.

Spoiler:

Code:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum