Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 4 Empty Re: Shall I Belong? [Open][Finished]

Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:49 pm
Taichou scrubbed her body to the best of her ability. She watched, admiring the quantity of dirt that came off of her body. "Wow.. I didn't realize how damn dirty I was," she wondered aloud, before she realized the water was getting cold.

With a shiver, she removed herself from the bath, now cleaned satisfactorily; her long hair draped along her body like a regal waterfall. Her wet feet padded along the tile, as she had then wrung hair her hair out, causing it to fall to her waist in waves. "Mirja-sama~" She hollered in an affectionate tone of voice, "I'm still naked..." She shivered, as a cool burst of air hit her, causing goosebumps to rise upon her flesh, the hair on the back now rising in response.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 4 Empty Re: Shall I Belong? [Open][Finished]

Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:22 pm
Mirja returned to Taichou as she called out the fact that she was still naked, obviously meaning she had just gotten out of the shower. In one hand, she had a few towels for Taichou to dry herself with, and in the other, a beautiful black dress with a slid down the leg so it would not impede movement all that much. She had not managed to get the idea of Taichou being a Doll out of her head, and so was all for dressing her up now, in whatever Mirja felt like dressing her up in. It was a time of daze, and the silver-eyed shinigami loved it.

"Here. Use this to get dry, and then you can put the dress on" she gave the towel to her tiny doll, and just stood, admiring her form for a substantual while. It was a form worthy of admiration, after all.
taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:30 pm
She dried herself, noting for fluffy the towels were. "Oooooooooiii, they're so soft!" Once she was dry, she pulled the dress over her head in one fell swoop, the dress draping itself over her body, now clothing her from head to toe. She twirled for a moment, never having a real dress before.

"I feel like a million yen." Taichou chuckled, her childlike enthusiasm returning to her as she continued to twirl, the tail end of the dress flowing along with her movements. Then, suddenly, Taichou jumped, and then spun into a mediocre kick, noticing that indeed the dress wouldn't impede her movements.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:15 pm
Watching Taicho snuggle into the towels, and then put that dress on, Mirja couldn't help but enjoy the sights immensely.Her body was the most succulent thing Mirja had ever seen. It was like a sculpture of beauty incarnate. One that, if stared for a thousand years, would be as beautiful as the first moment. But then she ruined it all by throwing a mediocre kick, and Mirja's martial mind kicked in. Taicho's beauty was pushed to the side, as was the way she hugged the curves of the silk dress, and she moved in, planting her hands on Taicho's hips.

"Throw your waist into the kick, and hit through your target. They aren't as fast as punches, so you should only ever try to kick through, and take your target down. They aren't suited for feints"
taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:20 pm
"Like this?" Taichou then threw her hip into the kick, emulating a Taekwondo star as she began attempting to feint like Mirja-sama had said. "The physical shit has always been an issue for me.. You see.. I'm not that coordinated." And as she said this, her foot managed to land on a wet spot of the tile, causing her to slip and fall with a loud, "smack," like sound as her flesh and the hard tile connected.

Stunned, she kind of laid there, rubbing her now smarting side, looking up at Mirja now. "Mirja-sama, I have a question for you.. But it's kind of a big one." She glanced carefully at the other woman.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:34 pm
Mirja watched her throw the kick, and it was better than before. Still needed some practice, but that would come from time, and work. As would the co-ordination, that she apparently lacked as she slipped on a wet patch of floor and hit the deck. Mirja would have caught her, but she was more solid than the floor, so it would have hurt just as much.
"Co-ordination comes from practice. Also, know your surroundings before starting a fight, and watch what you do. A wet bathroom floor is no place to be throwing out high kicks, after all. Still, the physical shit I can help with if you want to learn. I'm pretty good at it after all"

And then, from the floor, Taichou would announce she had a question. Mirja kind of already knew what it was, but let the girl speak anyway.
"Ohh, and what would that be?"
taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:40 pm
"Will you be my Shinigami mentor?" Her eyes glistened as she continued to look up at Mirja, almost in a puppy-dog-esque manner, though she was meaning to be completely serious. She then cocked her head to the side, nodding it back and forth as she listened to Mirja's mention about helping her with her coordination and physical skillset.

With a smile, she lifted herself from the floor, nervously awaiting an answer from this woman she'd grown so fond of in such a short amount of time.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:51 pm
Well, that was kind of not what she expected. Mirja was thinking more along the lines of 'can I live here'. But, this worked as well, being her mentor would keep her close to the girl, and help her grow up in the world of Shinigami. So while it was not what she expected exactly, she would still nod, and walk up to the girl slowly.
"Of course I will. I can't help much with the Kido side of things, but I can help you with practically everything else there is about being a Shinigami. Of course, you've gotta pass the Academy enterence exam before you are classified as an actual Shinigami. But after then, i'm your Mistress"
taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:01 pm
Taichou clasped her hands together, hearts forming in her eyes as she squeaked in excitement. 'I have a mentor! A real mentor! My first friend...' She smiled, before she carefully timed her movements, swooping in to give the female a hug, though she was unsure of how to do so, considering she herself had never been hugged before.

"I'm trying to hug you. Am I doing it right?" The girl let out a nervous giggle, giving Mirja a gentle squeeze; trying to emulate all of the hugs she had seen before. Her small arms tightening around the other female in an embrace.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:10 pm
The zeal and giddiness of Taichou was a sight to behold. Mirja loved it, this was what she lived for. The fire of a young girl after she had been pulled from the darkness of her life and placed into security, somewhere she would not have to worry about anything for a long time. Mirja would take care of her in every way. The amusing attempt at a hug caught her off guard slightly, and so she was not able to do her usual step to not be an incredibly solid barrier. Mirja would be like hugging a lamp post, but this lamp post hugged back.

"Yes, you are doing it right, Taichou. You are doing it very right"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum