Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunt. [private] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Hunt. [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Hunt. [private] Empty The Hunt. [private]

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:46 pm
Arata Genji. ~
Yes that would be dark.

Arata had not been near civilization or people for a long time, he could not remember the last time he even saw a human. Not that that was something to be sad about. He had been walking for what seemed like days, what he was looking for, he did not know. But the walk alone was nice. Infact, it was almost peaceful. He had no idea where he was going, and he liked that, he liked the mystery of it all. His feet carried him on even when he wanted to take a break. The smells, the sights, they were new to him. It was thrilling. After awhile, he found himself surrounded by buildings, it was mostly quiet, within reason, it was early in the morning, the sun was just rising. He smiled, the sun was bright here, he looked about and at first panicked a moment. What if someone saw him? Then he realised he had nothing to worry about, for he looked just like a regular human, and for the first time, it relieved him. Now no one would suspect any funny buisness from him. Besides, he was merely observing.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunt. [private] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Hunt. [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

The Hunt. [private] Empty Re: The Hunt. [private]

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:41 pm
Izueo enjoyed this city.

He enjoyed the crime, he enjoyed the drug trade, he enjoyed the accidents, the murders, and the robberies. Why? The answer is simple. He enjoyed every second of pain these meager human beings had to endure.

It was all so rotten. The world, the people in it, their ideals. All of it. Izueo REVELED in it.

On the day in question, he was walking through the city, looking around for any glimpses of the pain and suffering he enjoyed so much.

He saw a figure, a human by the looks of him, but it couldn't merely be a human.. This being had a spiritual pressure unlike any human's... What was this being?

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:50 am
Arata Genji.
Yes, That would be
dark.

In the distance, a figure watched him. The figure would be very familiar had Arata noticed it. He was busy taking in downtown Karakura, he was far too occupied to notice Izueo up ahead. He closed his eyes briefly and breathed in the air, it was fresh, but it had a sort of stale scent to it... it most certainly was not his forest. He opened his eyes. The sky. The sky was different. Above him, he did not see the sunsoasked leaves, he saw string, string attacthed to poles. These were powerlines, he smirked. It had been awhile since he had been in a human civilization. A part of him missed it. A part of him wanted to leave, but he couldn't. Arata was rooted to the spot.

He grinned. A part of Arata just wanted to stay there forever, maybe die there with his memories. Being here made him think of his tragic past, hot tears burned his eye sockets. He fought back. Not a single tear was dropped that day. Arata stood there with a blank face and contemplated his options. His hair hung low over his eyes, a shadow covered his face. His hands lay open in front of him. In his mind he had the option of leaving in his left, and staying in his right. He looked back anf forth between both, weighing his options. The choice would be hard, but the decision needed to be made.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hunt. [private] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Hunt. [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:08 pm
Izueo stood for.. he didn't know how long.. Just watching the figure. He looked conflicted, like something pained him, something that made it painful just to be here right now.

It was painfully obvious that the city was not this person's natural environment, the look of pure un-comfortability made him look all too different than the rest of the people in this city. It made him stick out in a different kind of way.

Izueo tilted his head, blinking a few times before approaching the figure, noticing at last who it was, he grinned.

"Nice day. Not really my kind of place to spend it though." Izueo said, shooting a sideways glance at the figure as he stopped next to him.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:22 pm
Arata Genji.

Yes, That would be dark.

Arata was still weighing his options when a voice broke his concentration. His eyes shot open in a flash to see who the voice belonged to, in the back of his mind an alarm went off, he had a feeling he knew who it was. When his eys readjusted and focused, he came to the conclusion that he was right. "A lovely day indeed" He said with a nod and warm smile. Now the scale had been tipped in favor of staying, thanks to Izeuo. "Nice seeing you again Izeuo. What brings you here?" He asked politely before a thought occured. He remembered from their last meeting that Izeuo did not appreciate the forest much, maybe it was here where he was most comfortable. He wondered if he lived here.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:26 pm
Izueo turned casually to face the man, a smile upon his lips as he did so, "I'm here on business, I would never be on the streets of this city otherwise." Izueo said vaguely, running a hand through his black hair and sighing, "It's peaceful this morning. I don't like it when it's peaceful here. Too quiet for my tastes."

Izueo took a deep breath, inhaling the city air, he really rather enjoyed this city, but his home was the rooftops.

"So what brings you here, Arata?"

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:04 pm
Arata Genji.
Yes, that would be
dark.

Arata nodded when Izueo spoke. "I see, well I hope all goes well with your buisness." He said warmly once more before looking around. He was not sure why, but not knowing where Izueo was slightly annoying. But it was rude to ask. "Oh, well I woke up this morning and my legs carried me here, I am not sure where I am, but it is awfully peaceful for a human-filled area." He said with a laugh. Arata remembered his town and how chaotic it was, maybe it was becaus they were all still sleeping. However, that was never a problem in his town, they were awake at all hours.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:56 pm
Izueo smiled a little, how hopelessly naive the people of this city were. They had no idea what powers lay right beneath them, and right above them..

"I'm sure it will."

Izueo blinked curiously, shrugging, "It's more chaotic later in the day. I love this city, but I prefer the rooftops, that's where I call home."

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:06 pm
Arata Genji
Yes, that would be
dark

Arata's eyes flashed with a sudden delightful twinkle. He too liked heights, which was typical, yet still lovely for Arata to hear. "I see" was all he could muster up in his exctiement. He smiled. "Want to go up there, then?" He asked with a micheivious grin and his heart began to pump faster, his excitement grew. Arata more than anything wanted to go on a roof, to view the world from a new angle. He enjoyed viewing the world differently. Arata looked up at Izueo expectantly, and awaited his answer.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:13 pm
Izueo grinned, casting a playful look at Arata, "Of course, that is my domain after all."

He quickly runs into the nearest alley, checking for the fire escape before jumping up to it, running the entire length of it, hearing the familiar metal clang of the stairs as he went.

Upon reaching the top, he took a breath of the topside air of the city. It was so much better up here. This was his true domain, over twenty stories above the city, looking down upon everyone, almost like a god, but not quite. He turned and waited for Arata.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread