Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++]

Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:04 pm

« Application Checklist »

• Let's Get Down To Business •

• Name [o]
  • Appropriate Age [o]
  • Gender [o]
  • Appearance Present [o]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [o]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [o]
  • 10 sentences for personality [o]
  • History is of appropriate length [o]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [-]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [-]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [o]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[o]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [o]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [-]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: N/A
  • Mental Deduction:N/A
  • Pain Endurance: N/A
  • Focus: N/A

• Comments/Notes:

Beauty Projection: Extrapolate on this more please. I would like to know what constitutes a spiritual creature. Also with abilities like this, i want to see it based off of will-skills (Not Sofia’s But a parameter such as if opponent Y has Adept Willpower and is 1 tier lower than sofia it can be resisted, or Advanced Willpower and 3 tiers lower than sofia, or Master/Grandmaster ect. Since for an ability of this type i do not feel comfortable with it being based off of a) Gender, and B) Tier.
Wings of Judgment:
    Cap at 1000.

Gift of Sirens:
The Main thing with this ability is that as it is, you need to extrapolate more on outside factors. Sure it tells us what she can do, but it doesn’t tell us what happens if there is say--another water user. Can people wrest the control away from her? I also need a cooldown due to the fact you have so many abilities. Infact if possible i’d like to see durations and cool-downs for all of your regalia’s abilities.
Music Blasts: When projected against techniques created by a being whose tier isn’t more than one above hers, then the music projection can actually destabilize the technique and cause it to break down.
    This is another absolute. I need this to be has a high likelihood or based on X factors. Even if it’s destabilizing one, that's still auto-destroying someone else's ability which is a no-no. So reword this portion of this particular ability.

Ginto Sphere Vermillion:A successful use of either a single or double Ginto Sphere: Vermillion would also incur a 1 & 2 post cooldown respectively.

Change 1 & 2 to 3 and 6 for the post cooldown.

Ransotengai: Rengoku: A more advanced form of Ransotengai, Sofia is able to use her own reiryoku to create several strings made out of reishi to attach to objects or people. Through her own will acting on her reiryoku, she is then able to make objects move as if she held them, as a puppeteer would with a puppet. Likewise, she is able to control an individual by making a certain area of their body move. Unfortunately, due to the concentration required to continue moving and battling on top of controlling something or someone else, the ability is quite hindered. Though she may control several objects, Sofia usually limits to about two, to avoid falling prey to confusion and disorganization of her battle tempo. When trying to control people however, she’s only able to control one limb. For instance, she would be able to affect the movements of a leg, or an arm, but never several limbs, let alone the whole body at once. Just like with the original Ransotengai, the strings are only visible when she makes the initial attempt to use it, but they’re obscured from sight and sensing masked by the reishi all around her and the target. An individual with a reishi manipulation skill higher than her however would be able to sense the exact location of the string after one post of being used. Of course, the limited or unintended movement of a certain limb Sofia controls would be grounds to discovering where her string is attached.

For the ability above while it explains what the ability Does i’ve noted that it’s worded as such that it may lead one to believe that a person cannot control their limb or fight against it--which is an absolute. I would like you for this particular ability to give criteria in which this can be resisted, because even if it’s one limb, it should still able to be resisted by the one affected by it.

Aussetzung:

As it is i cannot allow this ability due to the fact that it essentially negates quincy up to 3 posts in their reishi manipulation even if they are of a GM level. You can try rewording it if you wish, but as it is i will have to ask you to remove this ability.

Spiegel: The mirrors are strong enough to withstand and repel any energy based attack that is fired at her regardless of the specific consistency or material of the blast so long as it is not a peculiar enough attack that would otherwise circumvent defenses.

In Ph we do not use absolutes, please change this portion of the ability to “Strong enough that it’s highly unlikely to be damaged by” Or something of that manner.

engelsheibe:The rapid spinning disk allows to block incoming blasts so long as the target’s tier does not exceed her own.
    On Ph Again we do not allow absolutes, please change this portion of the ability to “Block most incoming blasts” Or something along those lines.

Vollstandig:: More specifically, Sofia is granted complete control of the direction by manipulation of the blasts, though it doesn't change speed or size of the blasts beyond what they originally were..

If i’m being honest, i am entirely uncomfortable with the notion that her vollstandig can manipulate and completely control the trajectory of another person's attack. You will need to reword the entire vollstandig so that it is possible for an individual to have some sort of chance to resist the effects her vollstandig grants her.

Scaling Speeds: Due to how fast abilities scale off the melody are, i am going to ask that the following abilities have a speed redux.
    Music Blasts: Nerf to a maximum speed of mach 4 in release and mach 2 in base.
    Slithering Smog: Max of Mach 3-4. I do not want this scaling off the melody due to how the melody scales speed wise in vollstandig.
    Vollstandig: Beginner needs to be Mach 4 , Adept Mach 5 , Advanced Mach 6 , Master Mach 8 , Grandmaster Mach 10.

Other Stuff:
    For right now, the only other things i have noted for change are the following
      Schweifstern & Kirchenlied: Sankt Zwinger: Going to give you two options here. Option 1: Make the abilities in question event only. Option 2: Make it so you must get permission from those in thread before using it--Unless it’s in an event.

• Tier:N/A

Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++]

Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:09 pm
All fixed accordingly. Pertinent comments to be seen below.

Beauty Projection: Done. However, given the clarification added and the list of stipulations and checks already present it seems to be logical to base it off of tier since most creatures [as far as a creature is defined in the ability] do not possess concrete and verifiable lists of masteries save for a select few. It would only make it more difficult for others.

Schweifstern: The attack can be dodged, at which point it dissipates into nothing. The attack can be met with another attack, at which point it explodes potentially away from the target. The attack can be outran. It has a cooldown. I don't think it requires being event only. Nothing was changed on it.

Spoiler:

Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++] - Page 2 ORabiFS
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:07 pm

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite
  • Mental Deduction: Master
  • Pain Endurance: Advanced
  • Focus: Elite

Comments/Notes:And thus this monstrosity is back in service! Keep on serving the quincy cause!
Tier: 0-5- Base / 0-4 Vollstandig

Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:29 pm

Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++] - Page 2 ORabiFS
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Sofia Montero [Approved 0-4++/0-3++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:34 am
[mod]Sadly archiving as Creator has left the site[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum