Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Recovery [JJ/ASK TO JOIN ONLY] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Recovery [JJ/ASK TO JOIN ONLY] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Recovery [JJ/ASK TO JOIN ONLY] Empty Recovery [JJ/ASK TO JOIN ONLY]

Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:40 am

Photobucket
Henrex Astillon

The Broken Raven
Descend Into Darkness

| Artist: Katawa Shoujo | Song: Caged Heart | Word Count: N/A |

Drowning. That is what was happening to the male. Water surrounded him. As the mismatched eyes opened, he could see it. Crystal clear liquid that was the sea surrounded him. Churning sounds echoed around him, before the sounds fell deeper and deeper into the abyss that was the ocean. His head turned from left to right, sea foam swirling around where he had moved.

Where...am I?

The single black eye in the socket moved around, looking at the wet prison that he was in. However, he didn't breathe. He didn't need to. He had this dream hundreds of times. There was no need...or any point to breathe. However, he did it anyway. Reality hit him faster than a bullet. Water filled his lungs, and his hands went to his throat, choking on the lack of air, with the replacement beginning to kill him. His body thrashed and kicked, trying to force himself to the surface so that he could take a breath and continue living.

Nothing happened.

As his pitiful attempts to live were squandered by the heart-crushing pain of reality, his vision began to whiten. White light filled his eyes, and a white-hot searing pain filled his very essence....

His eyes shot open, before his mouth opened, taking in gulp after gulp of air, filling his lungs with what he had been lacking for mere moments before his eyes darted around, fear gripping his heart from the unknown surroundings. For a scary moment, he didn't know anything. What was his name? His race? Age? Family? As the time continued for more than a moment, Henrex feared that he lost all of his memory. However, his mind soon returned, and his nerves calmed themselves shortly.

Where was he?

Attempting to push himself upwards from his position, which was laying down, he found pain creeping up his body, causing him to let out an involuntary gasp due to it. Willing himself onward, he slowly, surely, but painfully brought himself to sit up.

My head hurts...no...my entire body is aching...

Groaning quietly, Henrex swerved his legs over the side of his bed, before trying to stand. It had seemed that his legs had yet to get the blood going through his system, for he stumbled and nearly fell over, but thanks to the wall being so close to him, he gripped onto it, keeping him up. His surroundings...were unfamiliar. He didn't recognize anything around him for a moment, but then he saw the window, and limped over to it.

Gazing out the window, he saw the Gotei. He was still in the Seireitei. Then, it all came back to him. The fight with Kuro, him breaking and the two nearly killing each other from driving each other to both their physical and mental limits. The sudden hit to his neck from the strange voice that had taken over Kuro. The phantom pain of the hit still sent shivers through his body. His thoughts were soon taken away from someone passing through the Gotei out of the corner of his eye.

As his head slowly turned to focus on what he had saw, his eye widened. It was a girl, for one. With pink hair and what seemed to be silver eyes, she was...well, beautiful. The smallest tinge of pink appeared on Henrex's face as he stared at her. A swelling feeling began to pulse in his heart, and his hand went over his chest, just above his heart. Swallowing nervously, Henrex continued to look at her until she vanished from sight. Blinking twice, Henrex looked at where his hand was, and let it drop back down to his side.

His head soon began to turn around. Where was Kuro? Did he go back to the Covert Ops HQ? No...he was far too hurt to be allowed to go back in that condition. If so, then where was he? Turning to the left, his entire body swirling towards another bed, in the far left of the room. There lay his captain. Guilt entered his heart to swirl into the mass of mixed emotions that the Raven was feeling. Both of them really took a beating from that. The recovery for them would be...slow.

However, the bond between captain and member grew larger from that. Henrex slowly made his way back over to where his bed was, before sitting down and waiting. A plagued mind, a broken body and spirit, waiting for his friend to awaken.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Recovery [JJ/ASK TO JOIN ONLY] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Recovery [JJ/ASK TO JOIN ONLY] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Recovery [JJ/ASK TO JOIN ONLY] Empty Re: Recovery [JJ/ASK TO JOIN ONLY]

Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:05 pm

I'm being serious here!

Captain of Stealth Corps

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

"...You probably shouldn't stand yet… but if you are, you could at least say hi..." The man in the bed next to Henrex said, staring at the wall in front of him without any kind of reaction. "You don't get that many chances to rest…" The Captain of the Stealth Squad explained to his new squad member, his subordinate.

On Kuro's body, where the slashes and burns lay around his body, having pierced his clothing… a strange gray mass lay around his wounds. The mass bubbled in each place, covering the wound. Kuro turned to look at his younger friend."Haha… I guess I'm a bit of a monster, huh?" He asked… as a very small smile went onto Kuro's face. It… hurt to smile, but he did it. A flash of life passed by his gaze as he acted jovially, a small flash of the man who Kuro Okami once was… and possibly could be once again.

"...My body can't heal normally." He explained, his black arm raising in front of him as he looked at his palm. "I'm a bit similar to it in that regard, I guess…" He spoke hollowly, before his expressionless face turned to look at Henrex once again. "I keep telling them not to heal me this way… but they don't like to listen. Think they can heal anything… like playing god, they do. Sometimes… you have to heal by yourself, by making… your body better." He explained, before slowly rising from the bed, his muscles twitching as he grit his teeth together. The pain was not what was inhibiting him; it was simply his body's reaction to the damages which he had sustained. The fact of the matter was, Kuro's body was not that… strong. While he was still a captain, the lack of care in his survival had left his body both strong and weak.

Overall, it made it harder for his body to want to recover.

Up to this point in his life, Kuro had been a man seeking death. Throwing himself into countless battlefields, in the midst of war, where the fighting is heaviest… but at the same time, he would not allow himself to simply die. He wondered if that had changed with his encounter with this young man. "Come… on." He said, raising himself up out of the bed.

As he did so, the gray masses on his body fell away, revealing his wounds where strange gray energy was flowing around them. "We're… going to visit… somewhere I know…" He told Henrex, reaching his hand towards his body as the shadows beneath his bed formed coverings, wrapping his wounds with them. "...I'm going to change into something else…" The male muttered, before pulling the top of his gi off completely. In only his undershirt and combat pants now, he drew a line along both sides of his face. From the shadows on either side, a black hoodie formed around his torso. Reaching his hands into both pockets, he began to walk out the door.

"...Get used to the pain… it will hurt you, but it cannot break you. Only you can decide when that happens… Now follow me… we have somewhere to go…"

With that explanation, Kuro and Henrex would leave the infirmary, Kuro's Captain's Gi laying on the ground of the ward. They would begin to move towards a special place… the area where the Central 46 had once stood, a place regarded as cursed or holy ground…

And the tomb of Kuro's first Captain.

What is Noble? What is Honor?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Recovery [JJ/ASK TO JOIN ONLY] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Recovery [JJ/ASK TO JOIN ONLY] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:49 pm

Photobucket
Henrex Astillon

The Broken Raven
Descend Into Darkness

[THIS THREAD IS AFTER SHADOWS AND SHIKAI, AND BECAUSE OF SUCH, HENREX IS CURRENTLY 4-1, WITH BEGINNER PAIN ENDURANCE!]

Silence hung in the air, for what seemed like forever. For once, the young man didn't find the silence soothing. He found it worrying. The longer the silence went on, the more worried he got. Had the mental stress put Kuro in a coma? His fingers gently tapped against his leg, his eye darting around, his entire body filled with worry. If worry could be drained from the body like blood, he could probably fill a gallon. However, the silence was soon broken.

"...You probably shouldn't stand yet… but if you are, you could at least say hi..."

Relief filled his veins as Kuro quiet voice filled his ears, and his eyes closed, before a quiet sigh of relief also issued from him. Giving Kuro a sad half-smile, he slowly walked over to his captain, before his wrist quickly twisted, and the weapon that had been laying on another bed in the room flew into his hand, and his pale hand gripped tight around the sheath of his Zanpakutō, the cold steel weapon feeling...heavier in his hand.

As Henrex's eye went to look at his wounds, and how the Kido Corps had healed him, he saw a deep grey mass on his body in various places, exactly where his wounds had been. A small smile came onto Kuro's face, and Henrex's eye lit up with something. Happiness? Is that what it felt like....to be happy? But then, the smile vanished, and the light in both of their eyes vanished. Dullness and silence filled the room once again, before Kuro began to explain why his wounds were a strange grey color.

Hollow words, and a blank voice reached Henrex's ears, and Kuro turned to face him, staring directly into his eye, then he rose. As he watched his captain's muscles twitch, Henrex took a step forward to try and help him, but soon stopped himself. Unsure why, Henrex stood there, waiting for his captain to rise. What would happen next? Henrex would hug Kuro. He was glad. Glad that he was okay. The embrace only lasted mere moments, as Henrex quickly distanced himself from the white haired male.

"Captain...should...you be standing yet either?"

However, the words would most likely not even reach Kuro, as Henrex had first said the word "Captain", but the rest of his words simply dissolved into nothing. He watched as he rose to his feet, and the grey mass that previously covered his wounds soon simply faded away. What was that grey stuff? An energy within his body? A corruption in his system? Either way, it was something that Kuro didn't want to be healed the way that the Kido Corps did. However, the young subordinate wouldn't ask questions. It didn't feel...right to ask questions as of now.

He would simply obey.

As he went to move, Henrex felt a sharp sting of pain ripple up his arms and legs, his entire body nearly screaming at him to fall to the ground and succumb. However, he quickly shut the pain out, gritting his teeth inside his mouth, trying his hardest to keep himself from collapsing to the floor from the immense amount of pain that coursed through his entire body. The grip on his Zanpakutō intensified, with his pale knuckles turning a light shade of red from the sudden increase in pressure. His head soon tilted upwards as he watched Kuro utilize his powers to quickly wrap his now exposed wounds, and to change his dress to that of a black hoodie.

However, Henrex wouldn't need to do that. Gently pressing his fingers to the shoulders of his shihakusho, black and purple energy would flow from the inside, entering and repairing the clothing's holes, eventually settling into the cloth. It was as if nothing had happened to him. But the various fresh wounds on his body spoke differently. Kuro soon silently walked out the door, with his fellow member following. Henrex made not a single sound the entire walk.

At first, he didn't really know where they would be headed. Kuro didn't really give anything besides saying that it was somewhere he knew. If it was, it could be somewhere that he wasn't supposed to be. Hence the increased worry that the boy would feel while trailing his captain. Eventually, he found out. The place where Central 46 once stood. Some called it holy. Some called it cursed. For what reason? Too many to count. However, there was still something that Henrex had yet to see. The tomb of Kuro's captain.

What would his reaction be? Shock? Confusion? Sympathy? Only time would tell.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Recovery [JJ/ASK TO JOIN ONLY] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Recovery [JJ/ASK TO JOIN ONLY] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:05 pm

I'm being serious here!

Captain of Stealth Corps

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

The Shinigami captain had not quite expected to be embraced by his subordinate. However, he did not seem to be entirely uncomfortable with the concept, reaching a hand down and gently patting Henrex's head. "I'm alright." He said, a touch of the hollowness fading as the two withdrew from one another. It had been… a very long time since Kuro had been able to someone else. Since someone else had cared that he was alright. In a way, that may have been what lead to Kuro's self-isolation. ..

"Of course. That's my job." Kuro told him in reply, blinking slightly. "The Captian stays standing. If he falls, then what hope does his squad have…?" Kuro asked, his gaze slightly downcast. Indeed… Kuro had seen several of his own superiors dealt with in a similar manner. In many ways, Kuro had failed that maxim himself, running from his problems. Have I shamed them…? Probably…

Kuro heard each of Henrex's words. After all, catching and observing information, auditory or otherwise, was Kuro's job. This was what he was trained to do. "Take one of.. These." Kuro instructed his subordinate, picking up a nearby broom and passing it to Henrex, along with its dustpan. Kuro grabbed the same. This was the first job that the Shinigami had when he had entered Seireitei; he had been a no-seat Janitor. It was a job that needed to get done, but there was one area which never received it.

"Henrex. This is… where my Captain, Jenna Jade-Waters, is buried. This is where the first person… to trust me with a job bigger than myself now lies." Kuro explained, gently placing the broom down in front of the stone memorial. Waste and trash laid all around the stone, though nowhere near as much as the rest of this area. It was clear that someone came here at least semi-frequently to clean this exact location.

"...She chose to end her own life." With those words, Kuro looked into Henrex's eyes, locking them with his own. They possessed that intensity that Kuro Okami could emit, but it was not of bloodlust. This time… it was of something deeper. Perhaps sorrow, or perhaps simply… respect. "I failed. My squad failed. The Soul Society failed. Here… Jenna Jade-Waters lost her life. Here, I thought I could escape the mental anguish by harming myself… physically…"

Kuro could not look Henrex in the eyes any longer as he said that. At last, he dropped his gaze, and began to work on the site, slowly cleaning it while he spoke. "But at the same time… she made me promise something. What happened to her forced me to decide something. You can clean… if you want… I don't mind either way…" Kuro's words about the cleaning did not possess the same emotion, and were more add-ons. He busily kept cleaning, bits of the gray material falling onto the ground like paper as he swept them up as well, collecting it all in the dust pan.

"Henrex… I don't want to be a burden. That was all… I ever really wanted." Kuro explained at last, his broom coming to a halt. "But… in doing… that… I lost everything around me, and when Nariri… left…" The back of Kuro's hoodie fell away, and Kuro's eyes finally looked back at Henrex, eyes that were as confused as they were resolute. "I had nothing left but my job. If the Soul Society had fallen… If it had been broken… What would have happened to me…? I can't… think about it." He finished flatly, before swiping the broom against the floor.

"This position… is more than just a job. It is a family… and those who forget that are the ones who harm it the most. I want to see you become stronger, stronger than I am.. Without having to experience that pain. But more than that… I want you to have a family here. The kind of family that I was shown… and the kind of bonds that make you want to keep fighting."

The Shinigami Captain finished explaining, his broom reaching its normal speeds once again. Kuro came here to sweep when he needed to take things off of his mind for a while… but the way he kept sweeping the same spots was a bit… odd...

What is Family? What is Home?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:49 am

Photobucket
Henrex Astillon

The Broken Raven
Descend Into Darkness

| Artist: RED | Song: Hymn For The Missing | Word Count: ??? |

A word that could be used to describe the air of silence within the two men was....awkward. It wasn't exactly within their comfort zones to be speaking and acting in the ways that they did. Henrex rarely showed any sort of concern for others as he did to Kuro. The bond between captain and member was growing stronger between the two Shinigami. He then replied to him, saying that it was his job to keep standing, and then saying if he fell, what hope does the squad have? Well, Henrex had an answer. Something that he had learned from two people. Partially from his father, and the other part from....him.

"If the Captain falls...then it's the hope that the squad has to keep fighting for his sake."

The mismatched eyes of the male slowly closed, and his mind briefly traveled to the memories of back home in the Living World, before his mind snapped back to reality, and his eyes opened to see that his captain was holding out a broom to him. Taking the item from his hands, he looked at it with an odd stare. Why had he given him this? It soon became clear. The memorial that he stood at was covered in dust, trash, and waste. It was horrid to see something such as a memorial being desecrated like it had been. Henrex had no intentions of letting it stay that way.

So, he followed Kuro, placing the straw bristles against the cols stone, and beginning to sweep up what was covering the ground, and his eyes slowly found themselves to be wandering over to the grave that was the centerpiece of this room. He couldn't make out the name, but he heard Kuro speak, and listened intently. Jenna Jade-Waters. He hadn't heard the name before, but then how she died quickly reached him, and the words "end her own life" stuck and swirled into his mind, and his fingers let loose the broom, clattering to the floor as his entire body locked up.

Suicide.

That was how she had chosen to leave the world. Terrifying flashbacks of one of his siblings attempting the very same thing ran through his mind. Kuro's eyes locked onto his, and his mind could feel the emotion that was apparent through staring into Henrex. Sorrow, regret, guilt, and most of all, self-hatred. His mind continued to scream out the name of the sibling that had attempted suicide multiple times, along with horrifying flashbacks that were filled with nothing but steel, blood, and screaming.

Taoska....

Henrex slowly stood up straight, before drawing his sword from his side, and black energy would emit from the weapon, and ten black orbs would form itself from the black energy that was coming from the blade, and would begin to break open and spread a purple mist around the room, before all of the trash and dust that had been present in the room would begin to drift towards the large suction action that was occurring. Everything would gather up within this suction, before the mist would surround the pile, forming a black and purple dome over it, and shrinking.

The energy would enter and break down the material inside the dome, dissolving it into nothingness.

After this would happen, the energy that Henrex had used would simply dissipate into the air, leaving the room near spotless from the cleaning act that Henrex had used, before he would walk up to his captain, and look him in the eyes. For a moment, it seemed that the ugly grey and white socket at the left side of Henrex's face had life. The mismatched eyes of the Raven stared into his Captain's, before his head would lower.

"...You've never been a burden, Kuro. If anyone says different, I won't believe it. You don't have just the job of being a Captain. You have us. The entire squad is here. We're the family that you held together and created."

His head rose, before he hugged his captain once again.

"I want to see you survive. Knowing that you're still there, guiding me onward...I know that I can keep getting stronger. The squad isn't just our family. Everyone in the Gotei is our family. And I want you to promise me this. You will protect it. Protect our home. Our friends. Our family. Protect it with me, Kuro. Until we draw our last breaths, we will protect everything we care about."

He broke the embrace from his captain quickly, before looking into his eyes. The broken eyes of the boy were fixated on Kuro's. This promise was something that he failed to fulfill before. But now, he would not fail.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:24 pm

I'm being serious here!

Captain of Stealth Corps

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro blinked at that reply, before looking over at Henrex again. "…I guess that means he didn't really ever fall, huh?" Kuro asked, implying that falling physically was not the same as falling mentally. As Henrex began to draw his sword from his sheathe, Kuro blinked. He was not going to stop Henrex from doing anything, but he was perhaps defeating the purpose of the exercise by cleaning everything. In a way, that was what was making Kuro comfortable enough to have this kind of conversation.

The Captain leaned down, observing the small orb that was all the garbage in this area, before it was removed. He then looked up, hearing what Henrex had to say. "Do not tell me that." He said immediately, looking dead-set into Henrex's eyes as the peculiar intensity that Kuro Okami possessed began to reign once again. The feeling of bloodlust, of danger rose through the roof. Kuro could not control it. Not really. He did not mean to harm Henrex… but the male would definitely feel it.

"Yes… you all are my family." He said weakly, sitting down as he looked at the grave listlessly. The killing feeling dissipated as soon as it arrived. "But… I'm a burden. A burden is what I'm supposed to be. Watching you all, you are all burdens. You are all weights. You pull me down, make me consider you." Kuro explained, pulling his knees close. "I abandoned all my burdens for a time. A time that feels fuzzy even now… All I remember is blood and steel, the stench of death permanently in my nostrils." Kuro explained, his hoody falling back as he looked up at the sky.

"Burdens. Having them… that's pretty important, I think. You just... have to choose them, and have to keep choosing them." Kuro said, before looking over at his Vice-Captain, before he was hugged again. Kuro put his hand on the man's head, before gently patting it like a father would his son. "…Surviving is hard." Kuro finally said, before reaching into his pocket, slowly pulling out a ring. "…It's really hard, Henrex." Kuro let out, before clutching the ring, his body starting to shake as he began to slightly struggle to breathe.

"Thank you…" Kuro finally said, gripping the ring so tightly that it left an indent in his hand, before opening it once again as he pulled it back out, before sliding it along his right index finger. "From the shadows we will protect." He explained, as the ring became covered in black, shifting around his hand as it became a black band. Kuro slowly lifted that right hand up, showing something else to Henrex.

"Alright." Kuro Okami finally said, taking a deep breath before slowly rising again. "Let's go meet with our family, then." Kuro explained, the hoodie remaining off of the back of his head as he placed the broom down once more, resting the back of it against the gravestone. "You have a lot to learn. You better not leave until you're done." Kuro explained, before walking out of the door, back out into the light.

Even as he walked out of that room, however… Kuro could not shake that feeling, deep in his heart. The feeling that had persisted since Kaminari had left him those years ago. The feeling that someone, anyone… needed to put an end to this life he lead. Do I chase death…? Or do I constantly live within its shadow? Kuro wondered to himself, before gently shaking his head…

Thus Begins the Pack.

- Buddha
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:55 pm

Photobucket
Henrex Astillon

The Broken Raven
Descend Into Darkness

Recovery [JJ/ASK TO JOIN ONLY] 6EdIfMt

".....No, Kuro, you never did fall..." The male whispered, before his eye would slowly close and then open again, his hand slowly balling into a fist, then relaxing. A quiet breath came from him as he watched Kuro look at the orb of energy that he had created to dissolve and destroy what had been tarnishing the tomb. Even from a suicide, no grave deserved to be tarnished in such a way. It was disrespectful for something to be tarnished like that. At least, in Henrex's opinion.

But then, Kuro's calm, almost quiet voice took a sharper, more commanding tone. The words cut into his heart like a sword, and Henrex's heart was instantly wrapped in fear for that moment, and his eye widened in both surprise and fear, his left hand trembling slightly from the sudden quick and sharp words that left him. Kuro stared in Henrex's eye, before his gaze and voice softened, and he sat down, agreeing that they were his family. But then, he kept saying that he was a burden. The boy went to say something, but soon stopped himself, letting Kuro speak. It was true that they were sometimes burdens, but Kuro was speaking in the way like it was....they were weights upon his very soul.

As he hugged his captain, he felt a hand on his head, almost in a fatherly way. The feeling caused Henrex's eye to flash with something. Remembrance. His father used to do that when he was so very young. A sad look came into his eye, before he quickly wiped it away as he broke off from him. "...Surviving is hard...." He whispered, the words sticking to his mind like glue. The years that he spent alone, fighting for himself simply to survive...it was something that made those words really mean something. After all a child in Plus form with no one couldn't do much, could they? "...It is hard....Kuro...." He said quietly, his hand slowly reaching towards his left arm, grasping tight on his own wrist.

"From the shadows we will protect." Kuro had said. Henrex's head slowly rose, and his eye hardened with resolve. Kuro's hand rose, showing him the black ring on his finger. Henrex nodded slightly. They would protect their home. His own hand slowly began to rise from his side, and, absentmindedly, his thumb slid over the base of his index finger, before pushing downwards roughly, causing the finger to crack. An old habit that still wouldn't die. A small sigh came from Henrex, and his hand drifted over to his sword, placing his palm on the pommel of his sword. He watched Kuro place the boom against the tombstone, and he slowly walked over to it, before kneeling down and placing his right hand on the stone.

"Mōichido tachiagatte kyūsoku shite kudasai. Anata no tsugi no jinsei ga anata ni heiwa o misete kudasai." He whispered. The japanese words that he said was something that he had picked up again, from his father. It was something that he would say at the grave of someone, wishing their soul peace in the next life. It wasn't much in the end, but it was at least something. His head turned slightly as Kuro stated that he still had a lot to learn, and that he had better not leave until he was done. The boy slowly rose to his feet, before his mind soon generated these lines.

"Waga tamashī wa kinkō o motomeru."

Those words, translated from Japanese to English, meant "My soul seeks balance." Those words is what described Henrex to a large extent, and possibly Kuro as well. His silent footsteps followed Kuro out the door, his mind still occupied on those words. While he kept those words in his mind, he still felt as if they meant nothing. As his eye narrowed in sadness, he continued to follow Kuro, his hand still wrapped around his Zanpakutō.

Out of the darkness, and into the light.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum