Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 2 Empty Re: Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway]

Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:51 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja nodded as the cat girl made a mention about packing a lot in her muscles. It was not something she talked about often, so she was glad to get it out, even if it was to a cat that was probably something else entirely.
"Yea. Last count had it about twelve times the potential force stored in my muscles as opposed to a Shinigami of equal power and normal physiology. It can be dam awkward at time, and by awkward I mean I have nearly killed a few people a few times, because my strength is out of control. And that's not talking about the dozens of people I have killed with it" she, her fangs on show as she did.

However, she was expecting a cat, and then the cat turned into Aiko, of all people. Entirely naked - which made Mirja's nose spontaneously suddenly bleed as she got a look at her - and that was nice. Not surprised, or rather expecting something and so knowing the cat was not a cat, Mirja wasted no time admiring her body with her hands, and these hands, while smooth and not soft like normal hands, they were certainly experienced when it came to making a girl feel good.

"You know, I have heard of some girls being little pussies, but you really take it to a whole 'nother length, don't you dear?" She teased, wiping the arousal blood off her nose and finishing up her hands. Not just a sensual stroke, but a check of her muscular build, something that her eyes would never give her. Grinning at the wink, Mirja spoke.
"Well, you are rather without clothes, darling. You need to get something on before your nipples can cut diamonds" She lifted Aiko off her lap and put her on the ground like she was still a cat. "Fortunately, I've got just the thing. Come with me, little kitty"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 2 Empty Re: Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway]

Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:01 pm
Sitting on her lap and leaning forth lightly, she could feel the hands run throughout her body. She didn't mind it in the slightest. It was kinda cold after all, even if their spiritual energy did wonders in minimizing how cold they felt. She wasn't some uptight nun with a stick up her ass about showing a little skin, or all of it. The hands did feel good as they grazed her sides and her large ass. She wasn't at all even faced however. She imagined the girl was just curious. And her mother had taught her it was perfectly natural to be curious about a woman’s body.

”Very funny,” she said with a smile curling her lip as he made the comparison between cats and girls.

She would follow Mirja to find whichever clothes she had available. While being naked was fine with her and something she did quite often, perhaps it was best not to. There was no reason to be naked if there were clothes available. And if testing the girl out was out to chance, garments would have worked wonders. She had to admit she was kind if excited and curious as to what kind of clothes Mirja dnjoyed and just what exactly she had planned for her.

Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 2 ORabiFS
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:10 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja took the naked Aiko to her room, and threw open the wardrobe. It was filled with all manner of dazzling outfits and beautiful dresses, corsets, and things that were not so good for being out in public. She rummaged through for a bit, looking back to Aiko as she did, sizing her up.
"Hmm, there isn't much that will fit you in here. I'm thinking..." she said softly, pulling out three different outfits from the wardrobe and holding them up, one in each hand and one in her teeth. "One off wees free" she said, her words a bit thrown off by the thing in her mouth.

There was a broad grin on her face because none of the three outfits were something to be worn casually, and all three would bring Mirja into a desire fueled rampage of wanting to take pictures of her in so many different postures. Even have her do that blush-and-cover-panties posture that would probably make the front page of Cuties Weekly. Mirja would love a little collection of pictures for the lonely cold nights when she didn't stay. Because she wouldn't stay. It wasn't brought up right now, but there was a rift between the two.

However, that was for later and this was for now. There was always the possibility of her refusing and just going naked, but Mirja was pretty sure as soon as she got out of the insulated, if not heated, cabin and felt the sudden rather violent drop in temperature and the sharp wind to boot, she'd reconsider that. Mirja had them all made specifically to ward off temperature both hot and cold, and her special magic tailor could pull it off pretty easily.
"Tees are the only ons that 'it" she told her, the smile broad, half because of her holding something in her teeth, half from really enjoying the idea that she was going to chose.
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Building Bridges and Punching Bishes [Norway] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:10 pm
”I mean, don't get me wrong, the options are beautiful. But why aren't you wearing something like this too? Seems out of place if i'm the only one.”

She loved the options for the clothes. They were colorful, expensive looking, very daunting and extremely slutty--just like her. But she was far from a bimbo. She hoped Mirja would do the expected and accept to wear something that at least showed as much as her options did. A super short shihakusho, however nice, simply wouldn’t cut it.

Before she could respond however, Aiko would pull the red latex like dress to her side. Mirja could have whatever she wanted, but she would pick that dress for herself. And so, holding the sexy red mini dress at her side, she awaited to see what her new friend’s response would be before she left her naked form for one more seductively veiled.

”I hope you haven’t forgotten, but we have to fight in these.” Fighting naked was likely not smart, but fighting with those clothes while fun would certainly invite quite a fee unexpected things. They were not unwelcomed, just something to think about indeed.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:34 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja grinned as she was told the options were beautiful. This hut had her more slutty clothes for when she needed to go that route with people, so she would have liked to see Aiko in something more elegant and stately, but the dice didn't fall that way. Aiko seemed to want Mirja to wear something like this herself, but that wasn't exactly what she had in mind.
"This Shishakusho is made from a silk and interwoven with my hair, so it doubles as a strong set of defensive garments for my vital organs. It's unique, and very expensive, so I generally like to keep it close to hand" she explained, before putting the other two back and preparing herself for the sight of Aiko in that luxurious outfit.

The woman would probably realize very quickly that it seemed to caress her spiritual energy. Not quite sapping it, but more, ready to accept it if Aiko would feed it. If it was fed, the latex would regulate her temperature, and allow her to be in the tundra without the slightest bit of discomfort, despite the fact that the suit was not very covering, and latex was not the warmest of fabrics.

"As for the fight, are you sure? My strength really only has one setting, and that setting is pain. I don't want to hurt you, but that could happen if you do get into a spar. There isn't anything I can do that even remotely resembles restraint" She finished, looking at Aiko, and her jaw dropping to hit the ground. She looked, beautiful. Divine, in the outfit. Mirja was very interested how she would realize when she realized that it was designed to be distinctly stimulating around the crotch area when she moved, but subtle enough that she would not be able to really understand why she was getting so hot.

"If you are prepared for the risk, then I'll welcome a friend. It's been a while since I trained with anyone animate"
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:30 pm

Ex Royal Guard

Aiko Kyoraku

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

Can I get an outfit like that...

She had to admit she was intrigued about the qualities of Mirja's own shikahusho. No doubt she would ask about it in more detail eventually. Perhaps it was something she knew how to make, or something that with the right help, Aiko could replicate to some degree or another. While her own outfit, the one given to her was pretty handy in keeping the temperatures at bay while allowing her to dazzle in her own voluptuous look, the unique characteristics of her friend's attracted her just a bit more.

Without further ado, Aiko would veil herself with the garment provided, though veiled wasn't exactly the word that came to mind when eyes were laid upon her. It was beautiful, no doubt about that. It was sexy too. In fact, even if she felt even sexier and perhaps even naughtier for some reason while wearing, she truly enjoyed it. While it certainly wasn’t like the outfits she wore lately, it wasn’t unlike the ones she used to enjoy. If all else went well, she would probably ask about keeping it after the spar, assuming it was still in one piece. And, if luck came her way, then perhaps the same qualities applied to Mirja’s shikahusho could be applied to this. She only needed to know how, since Aiko was the owner of quite a few interesting aces that could help make it so.

Once the red latex outfit was on, she would check the heft of her breasts, making sure it wasn't too much for the fabric to handle. It wasn’t. She also made sure that only the supple soft looking area of her breasts was visible as she had no interest of getting the more minite parts of her bosom out in the cold.

”I’m not too weak myself, but if you’re truly that powerful then perhaps I can try to hold my own. Sparring is just one of the many things I like.”

She just remembered she hadn’t mentioned about her past as a Royal Guard. Then again, she likely wouldn’t unless it was somehow needed. She was no longer affiliated with the Soul King even if she still retained the Oken, almost as a reminder that she needed to go back one day. Regardless, the vast amount of energy she exuded, even when holding back should’ve been more than enough indication she wasn’t a twig that would break at the first signs of struggle

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:16 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja stared, and stared, and only snapped back to reality when Aiko spoke. Aiko was enchantingly beautiful, and Mirja was having trouble keeping her head together while looking at her. It was amazing. Reminded her of terrible things. Things she didn't want to lose again. But, Aiko was strong, she could feel that much from just looking about her, so took her outside - the outfit seeming to keep even the parts of her not covered warm - and to the large training ground out back. There were dummies, of many different calibres, and a massive, eighteen inch thick slab of metal at the end of the ground. Massive gouts were torn out of it, and pebbles were stuck deep into the metal, of varying depth.

"It's not just that I am strong, my fists are the worst thing to get hit by" She told Aiko, tabbing a knuckle against the stone wall and letting her hear the 'thunk thunk'. No body, regardless of how durable or how much punishment it could resist, should sound like that. That sound was reserved for things solid, like Mirja was wearing metal gauntlets. "They don't play well with others. Flesh yields, my fists don't" she announced, before going to a field designated for sharpening her technique.

"I really don't like fighting people that I actually care about. But if you really want we can do it. Would be better to fight Lady Caliburn though. She's not nearly as dangerous as I am if you slip up just the smallest bit and catch a hit wrong" Mirja clearly had some serious mental scars relating to her strength and the density of her fists. In her youth they had caused terrible injuries in spars, and she had never really gotten over that fact.

Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Ex Royal Guard

Aiko Kyoraku

When walking outside, there was a smile of both relief and excitement. The outfit certainly helped to stave off the cold, and the way it looked on her, tugging so close to her making it seem as a second layer of skin was just fascinating. The way it hugged her curves and contoured around her body made it seem as though it was tailored specifically for her and her own unique measurements.

”This is quite the training place. Not bad at all”

Taking a few steps around the area, she looked at all the big and small details. No doubt she spent a lot of time there training, and that was likely the reason she was so strong and so sure of herself. It was that same way in which she spoke however that made it obvious that most often than not, she was usually found training alone. It wasn’t a matter of whether or not she enjoyed it that way or not however, it was simply an observation. With that, her words did little to discourage or make Aiko afraid. It wasn’t the first time she heard someone speak of their power, and how it was the end of creation and all that. Mirja didn’t go so far, but if she had a nickle for every person that thought could kill her well, she’d have a lot.

”I’ll accept nothing but the very best from you, and trust me when I say, you will need to show it.”

She was trying her very best not to sound cocky, even when if she did, it would be entirely in her right to do so. Her power potential and the skills she possessed allowed her to continue fighting and heal from quite a bit. She wasn’t worried in the slightest about defeating Mirja or whether or not she could hurt the ex Royal Guard badly or not. In essence, she was just curious as to what she could do, and whether or not she had finally found someone that enjoyed fighting as much as she did, and who could continue to keep her on her toes in more than one way…

”Ready when you are.”

After speaking, a golden box, seemingly made of kido would manifest before her. In it, there seemed to be two red gloves, although rumor had it sometimes they were of a different color too. With the kido caving onto itself, the red gloves would drop to her hands, matching rather well the red of her mini suit. Placing them on, she fixed the gloves before smiling the girl’s way. There was no reason to explain why or what the gloves were, but to those very close to her, they would be aware they were the rather unique custom look of her sealed Zanpakutō.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:04 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Aiko gave assurances that she was strong, and could take whatever Mirja threw at her. Which was nice, but if she had a nickel for every time she fought someone who bigged themselves up and then went down like a bitch, well...she'd probably not notice it because she was already considerably wealthy, but the point remained. As did the point that Aiko was hauntingly beautiful. It fired Mirja's blood in a way she really wanted to enjoy, and so she didn't refuse much more. This fight was going to be hers after all, and win or lose, there would be and interesting lesson.

While Aiko got out her red gloves, Mirja worked on her own forms. First she fired up her Silent Scream technique, increasing her strength and durability considerably, and then she dropped some energy into her Earth-Defying Array, feeding it more than it would normally so it worked over time. With those two in place, she was a lot more powerful than she would be usually, would made her next technique all the more dangerous. Wishing that Aiko was not just bigging herself up and actually did have the defensive capabilities to tank a shot, she prepared.

Waiting for Aiko to finish her preparations, she made sure the distance was correct, and then burned two parts of the Plus Ultra energy to Enhance her Flash Point and hit Aiko in the face. The most interesting thing about the punch is that it would seem to connect while Mirja was still were she was. A mind would have to work in Attoseconds to perceive the oncoming Mirja. Plus Ultra and the laws of physics did not get along at the best of times, so when they were pushed to new highs with Physical Instant, things got certainly got hairy. The strength of Mirja would be aided by the momentum of the blow, and certainly cause problems for the beautifully dressed darling.

Stuff:
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:13 pm

Ex Royal Guard

Aiko Kyoraku

Perhaps she wasn’t right, Aiko that was. Against so many warnings one would think the natural reaction was to take heed and head elsewhere but that was unlike her. Sure she had no way of knowing the full extent of the capabilities held by Mirja, but while the level of energy she possessed was indeed commendable, it was not yet at a level where it could stand to match her own. That of course did not mean the fight would be over quickly, but it certainly dictated quite a lot for those that looked closely and liked to read between the lines.

”Is that an enhancement? Physical?”

There was no reason why she should tell her, but seeing as it wasn’t a plight for life and death, it wasn’t all that strange if she had. Instead of retaliating with her own attack, Aiko wanted to gauge just how fast or how strong this individual was. After all, there was no point in using too strong a technique if she was just going to break her thereafter anyways. She was right to wait however. The speed she demonstrated and the power that seemed to lay veiled behind her fists was great. Quite certainly nothing she would stand and take freely as a shown of good faith. While she was fast however, there was still much work she could do. For even Aiko, whom was known for her legendary speed still had room for improvement. Having trained with her mother, with Urahara and Yoruichi, she displayed the potential to be one of the fastest Shinigami, even keeping up with the Flash Goddess. Also as an extension of her Cellular Transmutation, her Superb Eyes allowed her to see the details and dominate with her energy the field. Because for as fast as her opponent was, she possessed the gap in power and the skill in speed to react instead of being lost or confused to its effects.

Right as she was going to hit, a light green hexagonal barrier was erected invisibly to all but those proficient with kido. Once the hit was made, instead of striking the face it would strike it instead. Million Escudo. The barrier would enlarge, attracting all the power of the punch, and the kinetic energy it held away from Aiko but into the shield before dispersing it out and safely away. The barrier would have certainly been more than enough as it was able to stave off attacks from rather powerful techniques of masked vaizards, even during their Bankai state. Regardless, the release of energy, assuming it was as powerful as Mirja claimed it to be would have either sent the wolf girl quite a distance away or at least forcefully shoved her some distance aside.

”Not bad. Not bad at all. Definitely show me more. I had no idea the Gotei had such promising people nowadays…”

”My turn though!”

It was unlikely she would be so readily to be serious against anyone else. But, Mirja did say she had an extremely tough body that could resist a lot. As such, if anyone could try and stand up to her power, it would be her. Aiko was quite durable herself, but she had the luxury of mending if at any point she met up against something which was simply beyond her. Punching her hands together, she would make an audible crack to her neck, before the subtle sight of an after image, almost like a clone was the last visible thing remaining where she stood. Appearing right before her sparring partner, she would fight fire with fire, without the flames, but with a hell lot of heat. With an open palm strike from her left, Tesshō (鉄掌, Iron Palm), she would seek to drive it right at her chin. It was an incredibly dangerous and powerful technique as it was easily able to shatter a Gillian’s head with one strike. At the same time, a powerful punch from her right hand, Ikkotsu (一骨, Single Bone), would be delivered towards the midsection. An even deadlier attack, it was easily able to the destroy the abdomen of most powerful opponents, even extremely tough Arrancar, and send them flying along a city street, and also through buildings. While the effects did not have to be the same on Mirja, one would need to be cautious as even with her physiology, it would be difficult to believe she could simply it tank it without either breaking quite a few bones, or losing quite a few body parts. Beyond her own speed helping augment her power through the momentum and the strength she possessed augmented by her power, that was hardly it. Through her phantom tech, her skeleton and her tissue were made to be extremely stronger, denser, and more durable, allowing her to sustain quite a bit, but also to deal even more damage than she was already capable of. Phantom tech was also the culprit behind her being able to react so quickly, as it seemed to add on and enhance her reflexes further as well.

Spoiler:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum