Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A walk in the city Left_bar_bleue9000/10000A walk in the city Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

A walk in the city Empty A walk in the city

Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:45 pm
Haru was not use to the city since he had only been here once so it took him awhile to get use to where everything was. He had a nice place to stay at too for his visit to the city. He enjoy all the places he went but he wasn't here to be seeing places.The reason he was here was to search for a friend hat has gone missing that he hoped he would so find. But his search has shown him no results so far. Nothing he has found could lead him to Zero or even a quincy.

But he wasn't going to give up now until he has found out what has happened to his friend even if it took a lifetime. That was how dedicated Haru was to finding his friend. But with no leads he could be anywhere in the world by now, somewhere very far away probably. Somewhere he didn't even know, but he didn't give up hope cause he knew that he would find him eventually sooner or later. Right now though Haru was walking down the street in the city the sun was setting for the day.

"I shall find you friend." he said as he was walking.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A walk in the city Left_bar_bleue0/0A walk in the city Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A walk in the city Empty Re: A walk in the city

Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:03 pm
Mayonaka found himself walking the streets of Karakura yet another time. He did this a lot. Perhaps he should get somebody else to make sure Karakura was safe, he thought to himself. But if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. This was a concept that Mayonaka believed in heavily. So he came to Karakura a lot, making sure that nothing would be able to attack the citizens of the city. It was such a beautiful city, filled with so many humans, all of which relied on the Shinigami for protection from the dangers of the spiritual world.

Walking at a casual pace, Mayonaka kept his senses alert to sense if anything odd happened in the city. If anybody ever tried to hurt the people of this city he would stop them, no matter the cost. It was for this that he desired higher power. The day he found himself before a stronger opponent would be a terrible day. Hopefully that would never happen.

His thoughts moving back to the world around him, Mayonaka looked up to the sky, the sun setting as the day ended. It would be night very soon, the humans would, for the most part, be going home to go to sleep for the night. It would be the prime time for anything to attack. Mayonaka would stop anything of the like.

Shinigami of the shadows, Mayonaka - 2-3
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A walk in the city Left_bar_bleue9000/10000A walk in the city Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:21 pm
Haru continued his walk in the street at the same pace not speeding up or slowing down anywhere. He thought maybe he would get luck and run into Zero on the streets but that was to good to be true at all. As his walk continued the sun turned into a orange and red color in the sky. Though he stopped and noticed that some one with some spiritual energy was nearby and quick spotted the shinigami nearby. The shinigami was across the street on a busy road which meant reaching would be near impossible for any normal human.

But Haru was anything but normal, he would not show any react to something and keep a straight face when he wanted to and also he had a spirit inside of him that gave him power when he needed it like now. But His spirit Great one only gave it in small amounts. Which meant he would have to ask repeatly during a big fight.

"Need some power don't you." the spirit said.

"Of course I'll need some." he said.

"fine you can change gravity to jump across the street and then it turns back to normal." the spirit replied.

So Haru made him self weigh less by lowering the gravity 10 ft from him. Then he leaped into the air high up into the air. Then he landed only 6 ft away from the shinigami. Then gravity returned to normal.

"Hello shinigami I am Haru a ziamachi,what is your name?" he said.

Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:38 pm
Mayonaka stopped his stroll, his body straight and his face showing no emotion. He looked at the man before him, a man whom had just jumped very high into the air and landed right in front of him. From his introduction it would seem he was a Ziamichi, as well as familiar with Shinigami. An interesting man, this Haru was.

"Hello Haru, I am Mayonaka. Is anything the matter?"

Mayonaka wondered slightly what this Ziamichi wanted. To jump over the street like that in public was quite the spectacle, and then talking to a spiritual being that regular humans could not see or hear, seemingly talking to himself, made him seem to be quite unusual to regular human onlookers. This might prove to be an interesting night, Mayonaka thought to himself.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:49 pm
Haru thought to himself if this shinigami is patrolling the area it means that he does it pretty often. Maybe he would know where his friend has gone too or confirm that he is in the city as well. Now was his time to ask there was no better moment to, he had to ask or it would start killing him that he hasn't asked while has the opportunity to.

"I'm looking for a friend I lost he is a quincy and his name is zero he's about 15-16 years old." He told the shinigami.

Now Haru waited for his answer from the shinigami. If it is a yes then he would speed up his search in the city and be one step closer to finding his lost friend. But if it was a no then Haru has wasted his time, which would make him unhappy and anger, which was not a good thing cause his anger can take over him and make him do things he regrets.

Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:52 am
Haru was looking for Zero. He remembered Zero, the Quincy that had not known he was a Quincy and that had almost gone insane before him. It was good to hear that Zero had some friends, even if they didn't know where he was. It had been a few days since his encounter with Zero though, at the moment he did not know where the young Quincy was.

"I am familiar with Zero, I met him in this city a few days ago. Right now though, I do not know where he is or even if he is in the city still."

People were starting to get off the streets now with the onset of night. Mayonaka noticed that the two were practically alone. Nothing seemed to be stirring in the city, Mayonaka would be able to keep talking with Haru for some time it would seem.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:58 pm
Haru was now very happy, the happiest he has ever been in the last 6 months of his searching. So Zero was alive still and he had been in the city only a few days ago which means that he is getting closer to him every second and minute. This was the biggest lead he has had since the start of his search and he wasn't going to let the trail get cold so easily this time around.

"So he isn't dead that's good at least. After six months of searching I finally am getting close to him. But there still one thing unanswered in my mind how and why did he come here? Do you know that answer shinigami?" He said with a smile.

Haru was getting some of his answers but not all of them. One of them was why Zero had left the town they were staying and came here. But that was a question probably only Zero himself would have the answer to it. Another question in his mind is why did Zero encounter this shinigami. Was he in trouble or something even worse that that, there were endless possiblities in his head right now. He couldn't pick which one was more likely ethier.

Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:27 pm
Haru started looking rather happy with the answers he was getting from him. It made Mayonaka smile to know that he was being of assistance. However, he did not know all of the answers that Haru searched for. He had indeed seen Zero recently but did not know where he was at the present moment, did not even know if he was still in Karakura. Although he did not know everything that Haru wanted to know, Mayonaka would try to help him as much he could.

"I do not know why he came to Karakura, how long he was or has been here, and whether or not he is still here. When he approached me he asked me many questions, it was as if he did not know anything of the spiritual world. He did not even know that he was a Quincy."

Mayonaka took a quick pause, looking Haru in the eyes before continuing with telling him of his encounter with Zero.

"At one point he seemed quite distressed, I feared for the safety of myself and the citizens of Karakura. He acted so wildly to the point that I bound him with a high level Bakudo. Zero seemed to be battling with some sort of voice in his head. I pray he is okay at the current moment."

He remembered his encounter with Zero well. The voice in Zero's head had seemed to be telling him what to do, had told him to "Kill Shinigami". Luckily Zero had gained some control over the voice, and Mayonaka was not forced to do anything too severe to the Quincy. Hopefully if Haru ever found Zero he would be able to handle him.

"I hope you are able to take care of yourself, should Zero ever succumb to this voice he seems to have in his head again. He could get dangerous, I pray you two never have to fight each other."

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:48 pm
Haru thought in side of his head of why a voice would be in his head. Then it hit him, that voice was voice him and Great one knew very well. The voice of there old mentor that they killed. But he was dead how could his voice still be in zero's head and even if it was why hadn't he heard the voice himself. Then he knew why it happened to only Zero and the reason he knew nothing about the spiritual world. The voice was inside of him trying to maniplulate him once again to do his bidding so to help him even more He sealed the spiritual part of Zero's mind.

"Now I know why he's been missing for so long. I hate that voice and I still hate today. That voice was a thing are mentor would used on us. You see me and zero often disobeyed are mentor when he asked to do things that were completely wrong so he entered are mind and made a voice to manipulate and persuade us to but it failed usually on me cause of my ziamachi spirit. But it worked completely on him. It took me months to break the voices control over him. Then me and Zero killed him once he was free and I thought the voice would go away with him but I am wrong it is still inside of him." He told the Shinigami.

"It was really easy to get rid of that voice for me." Great one said.

Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:49 pm
Mayonaka was slightly surprised by the information he was hearing from Haru. A Quincy that could be controlled by an evil voice in his head was not a good thing to discover. Though he was not the most powerful right now, with training and experience he could be quite powerful... A dangerous man.

"So you mean to tell me that a voice from an old and tainted mentor resides within Zero's head. Such was a voice used to control him, and that apparently still has the ability to control him. That is not a good thing to hear."

He had seen first hand this voices ability to control Zero, as it had made Zero aim his bow at the Lieutenant, an act that could have proved fatal if Zero had fired. Fatal to Zero anyway. One did not simply fire at a Fuku-Taichou of the Gotei 13 without paying in blood. At the time Mayonaka had not known that Zero was not in control, and was very ready to end the Quincy's life if he had tried to hit him.

"I have told you everything that I know of Zero already. I can assist you in finding Zero, if you'd like. As for telling you anything more, I do not believe that I can help you."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum