Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Coolie
Coolie
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How did I end up here?[open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0How did I end up here?[open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

How did I end up here?[open] - Page 2 Empty Re: How did I end up here?[open]

Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:54 pm

The Deathstalker

ASUMA NAKAHARA

How did I end up here?[open] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: Unknown - Song: Evil Terminators - Word Count:

He sat there and glowered for what seemed to be six hours as compared to how long it was really taking. The look of absolute disdain embracing Asuma's features unyielding, he decided to think about just what the hell he was about to do at that one moment in time.

Now this wasn't brought on by some frivolous exchange that managed to set off Asuma; No, he had been here for the past few moments just watching the conversation take place between three random people. One looked like he was about to go off and kill the other two, the second was attempting to diffuse the situation, and the third was some bitch rambling off to herself, as though she were entirely oblivious to everything happening around her.

Some bitch rambling off to herself, as though she were entirely oblivious to everything happening around her. Asuma didn't know why, but that girl and her simple presence sparked a feeling of malevolence within him; As though he wanted to walk up and strangle her to death with his own two hands, or slit her throat open, that she may never speak again.

Perhaps it was her mannerisms; The way she acted, spoke and whatnot, she seemed like what the people in the Human world call an "autist". At least, that's what Asuma thought. That girl seemed to personify just about everything he hated, or had an irrational hatred of.

Irrational? Probably. But he thought it was absolutely something to act on at that moment in time. And act on it he would, as he unsheathed his sword and took a slow wade towards the girl, the look of contempt brandishing itself on Asuma's face.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum