Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Unabara Training Grounds Henrex - Page 2 Empty Re: Unabara Training Grounds Henrex

Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:54 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

He watched as the fears seemed to mount as he didn't know if he could overcome it. He listened quietly not interrupting or do anything to take away from concentration. Tsubasa's calm demeanor often calmed others down as well. Wisdom was something that took time and experience, he knew of only a couple ways to get there. Tsubasa had spent his time training and meditating these days. Practicing an art beyond that of the regular world. His belief of finding the truth wherever he could be all he did. Tsubasa's gaze remained like a stone on Henrex even as he fell to the ground. Observing the shit in those eyes as they began to transform. The next stage had been realized, perhaps nine wasn't needed. Ambition was found now and clear. So to master those eyes was all he desired truly? Such a simple thing to desire and yet elusive he suspected for him. "And then what? I will give you some wisdom, don't focus on mastering just the eyes. Master yourself above all else and you will find it comes easy." He said calmly as he snapped his fingers.

The Gravity well expanded from his control allowing it to grow enough to keep it within. His house also seemed to move slightly in this area as though he willed it to do so. Tsubasa's home wasn't built like others as he closed his eyes now before watching the figure disappear. He waved his hand and the gravity zone seemed to vanish. "In my youth, I wished to be the strongest Shinigami, but I also wished to surpass Yamamoto. It turned out to me later on, that ambition wasn't enough. Not enough to lead this place or guide our people successfully. It takes something more to lead men and guide their hearts Henrex. What you aspire to and what duties are placed on you, mirror your ambition and master yourself." He said calmly as he stepped out of his home into the yard. As an attendant in a white mask walked to him. He took the metal sword she held for him, slowly picking it up. Training attendants wasn't an easy feat in the slightest and required effort.

It was strange to think about the past so openly as he touched the sword. Remembering how green he was at the time was painful. So many mistakes he would undo now. Or perhaps not, since that would take away the wisdom that came. Pride came and also a sense of peace beyond anything. He could focus without distraction on his desired goal. Tsubasa was able to be effective in that way. Tsubasa didn't know what path he would take. But perhaps, in the end, he would travel and find a land to build in. He had Thailand and that was one gem within his clutches at the moment. Ambition was something for the young and those who'd yet to find themselves. Tsubasa was content at this point in rebuilding his family. "Oh right, let me introduce you to them." He said as the attendant turned to look at Henrex now for a moment giving a nod before vanishing. "My attendant, one of five so far taught. They are highly skilled warriors, capable of many feats."

He said as the female vanished as Tsubasa sat down on a small stone around a koi pond outside. "Sit, tell me what do you believe your greatest strength and weaknesses are?" He said calmly as he looked at Henrex. This was something the boy would have to answer himself. Tsubasa had given him conventional wisdom and everything he could. This wasn't about what he thought was right or wrong at this point. Everything else was going to require them to understand. Tsubasa had used Thailand and had plans for something far greater. He was going to travel to a place and begin building. Preparations were needed for something more. His hand held the sword as he glanced at it in its condition. It was for display purposes mostly as he thought back to those glory days so long forgotten. So many moves memorized and skills practiced to their peak. Tsubasa had done everything silently but it would soon be time. Time for him to once again reveal his presence in a large fashion.

He would wield his blade in a way that went beyond the regular. It was time to create a new style of the sword again. Time to come to a conclusion only he could. But for now, the inner things would wait. Wait till he finished with Henrex. Some things required time and effort, Tsubasa was planning to go somewhere. Somewhere he'd not gone in some time since his first battle. He'd not been in that place when he first wore a Haori for this place. Inami was someone he needed to see but not in Demon world. He needed her support and to pull together what he could. It was time for Tsubasa and the Unabara Clan to begin something new. There was one place on his mind as he waited for Henrex's answer to his question. Tsubasa's gaze remained on Henrex now as he watched. He had many students but he was asking Henrex questions. Things that most people didn't consider in the long run of his life. Tsubasa was preparing for something massive of his own accord. He'd done what he could to help out the Gotei and even did marvels of his own accord. But from here on he would begin the construction of something. He wasn't sure where it would lead but it felt like the path he desired.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unabara Training Grounds Henrex - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Unabara Training Grounds Henrex - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Unabara Training Grounds Henrex - Page 2 Empty Re: Unabara Training Grounds Henrex

Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:08 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Unabara Training Grounds Henrex - Page 2 6EdIfMt

THE INSANE RAVEN'S POST

Artist: Sword of the Stranger - Song: Ihojin No Yaiba - Word Count: 856

The goal of mastering his eyes was only part of what the full goal was. It was the first thing that he wanted to do. With this new light in front of him, he wished to perfect it. Yes, it seemed simple, but it was something that would give him the drive to continue this evolution in body and mind. It was a mere stepping stone in the journey that fate had give him. As he felt the stone-like gaze of the Unabara bore into the form of Henrex as he rose to his feet, his own eyes shimmering in the light as they met Tsubasa's own.

As the gravity in the area shifted and expanded, Henrex's eyes flicked upwards, seeing the expansion of the gravity well with his own eyes, before Tsubasa's arm moved yet again, causing the dissipating of the well entirely. As he turned and began to walk into the yard, Henrex followed suit, his eyes flicking around from object to object. The attendant that appeared seemingly out of nowhere did not go unnoticed by Henrex. His own focus -- albeit on a much lower level than Tsubasa's -- was able to keep track on a deep level of understanding with the many things that registered into his mind.

His eyes quickly switched to the item that she was holding, a single sword made of a metal of some sort. Perhaps it was an Asauchi? As his eyes spun slowly in the sockets, they quickly locked onto the blade of the sword. As the EMS began to skim over the blade, the way that the blade was crafted, the tint of how the normally shining, crystal clear metal would be, and there were noticeable differences against something like his Zanpakuto, a proper weapon that was built for cutting. This...this was not. It was a prop, something that was meant to be put out on display.

But, with someone like Tsubasa, he had no doubts that he could turn something as plain and ordinary as that into a deadly weapon. It was like when he was introduced to a bokken -- a wooden sword -- for the first time. At first glance, it seemed so weak and ineffective as a weapon because it was made from wood. But, he had not only witnessed the weapon's strength, but also done it himself. He had killed hundreds of people with a bokken alone. So, while it was a bit strange for him to have a technically fake weapon in his hands, it had the potential and the correct wielder to use it in a way that it would be considered real.

So, the cold, but sullen gaze of the male would be partially pinned to the blade of the weapon at all time, with at least one eye. But, as he sat down next to the koi pond, outside the Home of the Unabara, he was asked a question that he...had never really thought of. What were his strengths and weaknesses? It was something that took him aback at first, his eyes widened slightly from the initial surprise of the question. Turning his head to the ground, the boy searched through the depths of his mind to discover the answer...or answers.

What made him who he was? What were the things that made him rise above everything that the world had thrown at him, and conquer it all?

Blinking twice, and turning his head to look at the weapon at his side, he knew that his swordsmanship was one of the answers. But, as he looked at the sword, he could feel the answers flowing into him. His memories flowed back into his brain. And with that, Henrex had figured out what he was.

"My strengths are -- my swordsmanship, my speed, my versatility, my adaptability...and my heart."

Those final two words would be what brought the eyes of the Raven to close. The heart was his greatest strength. There were many reasons for something like that to be an answer. For him, the aspects of his heart always was what held him together, and helped him push through. For him, his mind, heart, and soul had always been his greatest strengths. But then, he knew that he would have to answer Tsubasa on what his weaknesses were. That was a lot easier to answer, but for everyone, it was a lot harder to admit. No one wished to admit their weaknesses.

So, with a soft sigh, the male swallowed the natural instinct to stop himself from keeping what would normally be secrets, and spoke.

"My weaknesses? If you wanted me to list all of them, we'd be here all day. My physical weaknesses would probably be Kido and Hakuda. I haven't spent much time training in those. Mentally...that's another story. I can't even begin with those."

Shaking his head softly, and lifting his head up, he stared at Tsubasa, wondering what he would say. Were his weaknesses pathetically simple? Would he help him in destroying those weaknesses to gain strength? He hoped so. For him, the path to strength was something he was waning on, and he wished to stay the path, and fulfill his wishes.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Anonymous

Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:54 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

He smiled noticing how much Henrex was analyzing the blade as though checking for a secret. "As you deduced this isn't a blade of battle or anything like that. At most, it's a prop." He said softly before standing up slowly. He listened to the comments not desiring for Henrex to follow him. This was the spot for the last trial he would unveil it in a moment. It was nothing special compared to the last one only one thing, though. Tsubasa was giving Henrex complete clarity on the matter of things going on. A dummy sat alone in the yard as he stepped towards it. He didn't need to use his zanpakuto for this as Tsubasa had become the blade long ago. "Though it's only a prop when one becomes the sword. It matters not what they wield but the wielder themselves be sharp and capable..like this." He made sure his movement could be followed as the sword sliced through the dummy without a single hang on it. The weapon wasn't just a proper it was a training device. Tsubasa handed it back off to the attendant, they were special beings.

He listened to Henrex list off strengths and weaknesses a bit more after his little show. So he was good in some areas that made him sharp. His speed certainly could use some work. Only a couple ways to build speed came to mind. Trial's ten and eleven would help in this regard but he needed to be sure. Nine was waiting in front of them without even being seen. Tsubasa raised his hand snapping his fingers and two large doors appeared behind him. Kyokko on it had been removed with just his hand. Tsubasa remembered the days he'd been rather poor at kido and stuff. It was so long ago but he pushed the door open with his finger. Showing Henrex part of it as he put a hand up so he didn't assume right away. "This is the last trial for today, they call it the gates of hell some people. Opening it requires far more than strength when you touch this door. You will face your darkness and things you hate about yourself..If you win you open the door and come on the other side new. "

Tsubasa said finally making sure to explain the benefit of doing this. Henrex if he could face these and pass them. He would become a new person, a new blade on the other side. That was the outcome most who passed the test would find. Henrex he suspected the journey would be the changing factor as he let go of the door. It swung back into place, the moment Henrex touched it he would notice it. The door weighed tons and was beyond the pushing limit. But it was Tsubasa said the area around him would change. This was an eternal conflict for him to handle and try to pass it. He didn't know exactly what to expect from this event going for him. Tsubasa didn't plan everything out normally and liked to train based on skills. The Retainers were people who were strong in different ways. They were in a way the bodyguards of Tsubasa himself and those around him. He took his pipe slowly into his hand from the attendant and smoked his pipe.

The kiseru lit as he sat down watching over Henrex now as he could begin when he pleased. This wasn't going to hurt him physically as Tsubasa observed. Smoke left his lips as he would let Henrex in on something. "My ambition is to create a culture of warriors who surpass all that came before them. My ambition is to restore my clan and create something beyond the fathoming of society. " He'd not unveiled it to anyone else yet. But he wanted Henrex to understand, to think beyond just strength. Just mastering the eyes and everything in front of him. It was when one had something precious to guard or push themselves. That strength truly began for them in the earnest way it could. Tsubasa had known this for many years to life. When he gained something important to protect he fought much better. He was wiser and more intelligent for it every single time. Yggdrasil would happen someday in the future. He didn't know when or how as it was such a thing that dreaming seemed forever.

Tsubasa could remember every mistake he made as a Head Captain. "You know, when I was Head Captain. I made bad choices over and over again. It seemed every direction I took us was one calamity after another. Even the person I selected to succeed me was a calamity. But now I understand that all my failures built me today." He said softly as he let smoke escape from his lips. He'd started smoking not long ago and had enjoyed it enough. Kiseru and sake were the keys to his relaxing. He nodded to his attendant and she went to get tea pieces. Tsubasa began making tea now while Henrex continued speaking to him partly. Giving him something to ground himself to. He wanted him to understand his strength came with a price tag. Tsubasa didn't just get power for nothing he traded suffering for it. Henrex had suffered already so maybe he had a chance. Maybe he could see the sunshine of things on his own. He began brewing herbs and different things into the pot.

Tsubasa had studied medicine to a level he could have been considered a doctor. He knew more information than most all to make up for his shortcomings. He wasn't by any means the end all of the knowledge in this field. The tea brewed slowly as he began to mix it slowly letting humility begin to deal with the matter. Tsubasa slowly set a cup down where Henrex would sit at this portable table. When he would drink it, he would taste a mint flavor. But his body would like to notice it first and foremost. The formula for this one would strength his body and make him feel better. Restore energy and lost things making sure that he took in such a thing. Tsubasa had once told the fourth division that simply using kido to heal was one way. He'd written a book and notes on medical practices and how to perhaps advance them. Tsubasa was a pioneer it was his specialty to advance a field to it's strongest. This wasn't without a doubt the hardest part he had when being a Head Captain. The haori's wait never left his shoulders as he often times remembered it.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unabara Training Grounds Henrex - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Unabara Training Grounds Henrex - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:58 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Unabara Training Grounds Henrex - Page 2 6EdIfMt

受け入れ

Artist: Glitchtale - Song: Vantablack [Gaster's Theme] - Word Count: 832

“You don't have to kill someone to hurt them.”
― Glitchtale

Henrex's eye twitched slightly as he watched the display of the prop demonstrating the hidden killing power it had. It was like when he saw a bokken for the first time, and laughed at the possibility of a wooden sword being able to be used by someone like Takeshi Masamoto and kill nearly a thousand warriors with the bokken alone. But, once he held and used the weapon for himself, he was able to clearly see that the weapon was very dangerous in the right hands, and even someone who wasn't properly trained could cause some damage -- more collateral damage than anything else, however.

So, the next words that came from Tsubasa were phrased in a way that Henrex wasn't able to fully grasp, but he just nodded his head in pseudo-understanding. The hand-off of the weapon was something that was continuously observed by the Raven, before hearing Tsubasa snap his fingers, and hearing the creaking of doors opening behind him. Turning around with his hand already reaching towards his sword apprehensively, Henrex's gaze locked onto these doors, apprehensive out of nervousness of what lie behind these gates.

As he slowly stepped forward, using his free hand to test the doors and softly push them, yielding no progressive response -- as the doors would not budge. Listening to Tsubasa as he spoke about how the doors were alternatively named "The Gates of Hell" and that they were unable to be opened until one faced their inner hatred, and made peace with the things that they hated about themselves. Now, with the self-confrontation so close at hand, there was one major question...

What did he hate about himself?

It was one of those things that when someone actually were to think about it when the time came, they would not be able to think of a single thing to list -- otherwise, they would normally be able to think of at least ten things to list for something like that. It was ironic how that was affecting him, despite his immense memory capacity. Well, if he couldn't think...perhaps this would force him to.

And it did.

In a single instant, he felt as if the world had been cut off from him entirely. A crushing weight that felt as if he were Atlas, from the myths of the Greeks. The titan that held the world on his shoulders. He knew what this was. It had been spawned from his past, as had most of these things had. It was how he hated himself for being so incredibly weak -- and it wasn't just referring to how he was now. Flashes of the past shot through his head, causing Henrex to squeeze his eyes shut.

No. He wouldn't let himself be dragged down by these problems of the past. As a human he had so many limits...but now, as the man he was today, he would break those previous limits. If he hated himself for being weak, he would just keep getting stronger and stronger until he was able to surpass the limits he had before. If he hated himself for being slow, he would get faster. No matter what, he would surpass his limits. Henrex's hand reached outward, his pale fingers wrapping around the door handle.

His eyes shimmered with determination as he rose, beginning to discard the weight that had been so suddenly dropped on him. The red eyes that hung in his sockets slowly began to shimmer white, with rings flowing outward from the pupils. Six rings in total hung around the ends of his eyes, with the red brightening into blue, like litmus paper in an acid. Small sparks flew off the ends of his eyes, and Henrex turned the nob, before pushing the door open. It only cracked open. The weight was not fully gone.

As Henrex slowly felt himself being pushed down again, he could feel memories coming back to him. All of his mistakes and mishaps, all of the ones that had left a profound mark on his mental state, and his future. One by one, he recalled those mishaps in their entirety, taking the time to notice all of the mistakes he had made, and eventually coming to accept what had happened, and that the things of the past were the past -- they were not meant to hold him down from going towards the future. It was arduous, but it worked. The seconds turned to minutes, and the minutes turned to hours, and so on.

Eventually, the Raven was standing once more. He pushed the door, causing it to open further and further as he finally was able to open the door, and push through...

The past had not been forgotten. It had been accepted. Henrex's eyes slowly began to close, before opening once again as he stared into the crimson gaze of his golden-haired instructor. Silence was the only thing that came from him during this time.

Silence was the only thing that was needed at this time.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Unabara Training Grounds Henrex - Page 2 Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum