Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite]

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:50 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja nodded and then shrugged at the girl, when she became so shy not knowing something like that.
"It's fine. I've been speaking English for hundreds of years now, but I still sometimes forget what words I want to use and have to substitute Norwegian, to the confusion of everyone present" she told Taichou, giggling softly. "Except, Cybermind implants are more prolific these days, so language barriers are being broken down. Less people are confused, unless you use slang, and then robots can't pick that up, which is great. Slang away the days and nobody knows what the hell you are on about" Mirja blathered, before getting asked about her tail.

"Hmm, well to begin with it was a bit weird, but I've gotten used to it now. As for if it hurts....Well..." she got up, picked up Taichou and then plonked her down on her feet, before batting the tree trunk with her tail. A loud crack rang out as the wood buckled and splintered launched everywhere. None near Taichou, Mirja's esoteric swiftness of movement took care of that, but they made a mess.
"It's part of my body, so it's as dense as the rest of it. Fewer muscles out that way, so I can't swing it as hard as I could my fist, but it still packs a punch. To answer, no. It does no hurt when people touch it, no less than any other part of my body. And you have to touch it pretty hard for me to notice anything other than the fact that you have touched it"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite]

Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:53 pm

"We both know fine and dandy how my English is," Taichou chortled. She had so many questions to ask her Mentor, so many things to catch up with her on, to fill her in with — but only if she were in the mood for it, of course. The sound of Mirja's blathering was music to her ears. She had missed it. She missed having an intelligent, yet hilarious babble-a-thon with Mirja, talking about nothing, and everything. She just missed having her around.

The tattooed woman was mystified as she watched Mirja demolish the tree trunk in one fell swish of her tail. It pumped her up. She began to animatedly daydream, pumping her fist in the air, and making cheering sounds as she envisioned Mirja toppling over skyscrapers, Hollows, and any enemy that she came to face — as simply as if she had just been swatting a fly — but far, far more powerful.

"Hehe.. Maybe I can fashion a tail for myself with a custom Kido spell..." She said, rousing herself from her vivid daydream to see that Mirja had been staring at her sideways, like she'd grown two heads, probably not missing Taichou's active imagination.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:11 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja giggled and nodded at that comment. Her English, well yea...
"It's fine, you can english better than most people. Your english is like,super english, based on the glorious englishing of the normals and then taken to be remade in your image with better more awesome words thrown in to avoid all the boredom that they have to suffer from bad wording. And then with your goddness of letters jumbled into a glorious mass, you can throw the ball of words at the boring people and watch them get knocked over with a hilarious 'gynah!'. I can personally vouch for people getting knocked over as amusingly hilarious"

Well, with that incomprehensible word soup out of the way, it was clear that Mirja had left a few brain cells on the floor between when she last met Taichou, and now. Probably not as obvious at Arianda's house because of how her temper had heated her blood and denied much of her self, for the sake of battling, or the possibility of battling, Arianda. It fortunately didn't turn out that way, but it was still hard to keep herself sane around that woman, she was just so infuriating.

"I guess you could get a custom tail with Kido, or do Body Manipulation. I hear that technique is so broad it might as well be the only thing you ever learn. Of course, I could be wrong, I'm no Demon, but the way I hear some people go on about it, it sounds like you don't need to learn anything other than that for your entire life"

taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wolves and Kittens [Mirja/Taichou/invite] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:43 pm

Taichou nodded, wide eyed with amusement as she regarded her mentor; before she beckoned to her to sit beside her again. She just wanted to be near Mirja at the moment, for their reunion was long over due. She'd been away for so long that the tattooed woman was scared to think that maybe, just maybe, her mentor hadn't missed her.

"The only thing you need to learn for your entire life?" She considered aloud, her tongue caressing the word, "learn," with affection. She then continued to speak as she lowered herself once again onto the forest floor; taking on a now sitting position.

"What all went on while you were away overlong, Mirja-sama? I can't help but wonder, and also wonder as to why you summoned me here — though I reckon it's because you missed me," she chuckled, feeling light enough at heart to joke freely about their months time apart from each other.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:24 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja shrugged and laughed softly as Taichou seemed to honestly believe in Mirja's words. She'd have to be careful around Taichou, she took everything Mirja said as the truth, even when it was flippant or just plain stupid.
"Well, I may have spoken hastily, but I am sure it is an interesting skill to have, being able to manipulate your body like that. Imagine all the fun you could get up to with twelve inch fingers" She was thinking of sitting next to someone, and tickling the back of their neck every time they weren't looking. Mirja was, after all, a hell of a troll.

But then, she froze. Suddenly and inexplicably. Her hands clenched and the latex made subtle creaking noises as she tightened her fists as she remembered why she had been away from Taichou, away from everyone. Caanan and his monsters, would no longer chase her. What was left of his power-base was fighting amongst itself to be considered the boss, to get the best lab and the most resources. Nobody had even come close to making an Atlas Project, and the few remaining Eves.....well, they were much more than slaves now.

"Ahh, that's a Wolf Secret. I can't tell you, I'm afraid. But I can say I called you here because I missed you, and wanted to talk to you outside the presence of nutjobs and obsessive, incestuous sister figures. I liked having you around because you were a reminder that I could do more than just destroy. It didn't quite help what I was feeling about my own strength, but it did sooth how harsh the memories were. Which is why being away from you was hard, and now I am free, I want to be with you again"

taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:51 am

"I missed you too, Mirja-sama. I'm sorry for the.. erm... tantrum I threw while you came to our favorite nutjob's manor. It was a tangled mess of all of my emotions — excitement for you coming to see me, anger for the way you left — though I know it was to protect me, and then of course, anger for how both you and Arianda handled things. Through our time apart, I realized a lot of things; of which one was that I was placing an incredible burden upon your shoulders for being completely dependent upon you, and I want you to know that now I'm capable of standing on my two feet — I'd just prefer to do it by your side, of course." Taichou breathed, feeling like she had just spoke much that Mirja's brain was most likely reeling from the gregarius verbosity the girl had just assaulted her with. But Mirja was in for it now, if she had thought Taichou's previous wall of a speech was long.

Clearing her throat in order to shake any reservations she had about what she was about to say, Taichou dove right in. "Of course, what came with be before was baggage, and now, even more. I'm not saying you have to like Arianda — and I'm not saying she has to like you, but there will be times where I'm sure she'll drop in. I'm just asking that for my sake, you two won't try to kill eachother considering I love the both of you." A nervous chuckle rose from within the raven haired Shinigami's throat, her bright amber gaze searching Mirja's face before locking onto Mirja's clenched fist. Oh no. Taichou hoped that she hadn't said anything too extreme, or anything that would of upset her beloved maestro, and blood rose to her cheeks, tinging them rosily in response; her lips cracking in order to shoot a nervous grin in Mirja's direction, though she'd admit it probably looked like she was pouting.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:31 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja shrugged and brushed off Taichou's apology for throwing her 'tantrum' which didn't even rate a blimp on Mirja's radar. Tantrums usually ended with the destruction of the surrounding area, and everything within it.
"That wasn't a tantrum, my dear. Come down Vastime sometime, I'll show you a proper tantrum" She grinned, laughing softly to herself at the idea of showing Taichou the level of power Mirja had under her belt. "As for Arianda, yea. That's not going to change any time ever. The girl and I just don't get along. She might want to play the innocent girl while I am around, but I can't. Not with her, and now with how she looks at you. She's an idiot for trying to hide anything from me" Mirja almost snarled the last bit, as if disgusted with what she saw and smelled in Arianda's house that day she went around.

"Although, I'll probably be meeting you in the Soul Society, or Vastime. And I doubt she'll get a warm welcome from anyone in either of those locations. I'll do my best not to strangle her with her own intestines and see how long that vaunted regeneration of hers stands up, but don't expect me to control Joe Bloggs if he wants to find out the same. At the end of the day, Arianda is part of Shadowfall, and Shadowfall doesn't have many friends that are not psychopathic nutjobs. So you will get into trouble being with her, and a fair few people will not like you in the slightest. Just, so you know. I got it in the neck for a long time before I realized how she actually was and cut ties with her"

taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:29 pm

"I understand," Taichou said, her seriousness cracking as she had begun to giggle. It felt good to have Mirja back. She felt much more at ease. Her red shadowed eyelids drifted shut, as the tattooed woman tilted her head ever so slightly, as to rest it upon her own shoulder; a yawn flowing from between her delicate pink lips, signalling that talking any further about Mirja's distaste for Arianda made her sleepy.

Taichou's arms wrapped around herself, as if she was pulling herself into a hug, shivering slightly as her skin was bit by a frigid breeze, goosebumps subsequently rising upon her tattooed flesh, causing the hairs to stand on end; but it didn't last long, for Mirja's presence alone was enough to sustain Taichou, and protect her from the cold.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja nodded as Taichou claimed she understood what was at stake. It was good that she did. Mirja needed her to know that.
"Good! Now, that you understand that, we should get to the Soul Society. There is a trick I want to teach you, but I feel you are a bit too young to learn it just now. It's something that actualizes force of will, and I don't think you have been a Shinigami long enough to have enough force of will to manifest anything. I mean, I guess I could teach you the prerequisite technique, but you wouldn't be able to do anything with the others" Mirja shook her head after that, and shrugged. "Either way, I am a wolf of fun stuff. Whatever you want to do, we can go do it" Mirja exclaimed. She wanted to show Taichou her friends at Vastime, and get her back to the soul society, but that was all for later.

Mirja saw that Taichou was getting chilled in Mirja's presence, she was a cold wolf. Mirja didn't understand why, but she emitted a cold aura that made people feel chilly unless they were used to sub-zero temperatures, which her little Taichou seemingly wasn't.
"And get you somewhere warmer. You look frozen to the bone, my dear"

taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:05 pm

Taichou's eyes flew open, and she balked, stomping her feet animatedly as she exclaimed, "DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN A SHINIGAMI?!" The tattooed woman's eyebrows twitching in irritation as she the puffed her lower lip out, forming a pout-like expression; her arms now folded in front of her, which truthfully just made her look even more comical.

Taichou was thrown from her irritable demeanor at her mentor's mention of going somewhere warmer, her eyes lighting up like that of a child's in the presence of its favorite toy, and she spoke again.

"Can we eat roast pork? I'm suddenly starving..." She grinned, flashing her pearly whites, her thoughts shifting to the memory of when Taichou had informed Mirja of her love of eating roasted pig's feet, and warmth re-entered Taichou's body. She didn't care that Mirja was making her feel as if she were stuffed in a block of ice, because of her adoration for her elder sister-like mentor.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum