Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Insane Quincy Wanted Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Insane Quincy Wanted Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Insane Quincy Wanted Empty Insane Quincy Wanted

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:43 pm
Senji Takashi
Insane Quincy Wanted Chika_Akatsuki

Senji has witnessed the death of every person that has been inportant in his life which has made him go insane with rage. He see's everyone as a enemy even if there not one at all to him. Luck for everyone else is that he is to far away from any towns or cities, but that wasn't going to last long cause he was going to soon arrive a Karakura city where he could do some damage if he wasn't stopped. His insanity wasn't the normal kind either, his insanity was the kind where he wanted everything he saw dead or destroyed.

During the time that he was insane, Senji killed two shinigami who he came across. Now he is wanted by the soul society for this. Currently he was running towards the city in his view that was a good distance away. He knew that there were tons of people there that he could kill. It was a nice day so there was no trouble with him getting there. The sky was very clear and sunny so there was really no shade around though. Next he took a rest from his traveling cause he knew that he would need all of his energy when he got to the city.

It was very peace on this day, a little to peaceful for him so he costantly keep his guard up in case something were to attack him when he wasn't paying attention. Anything could threaten what he was currently doing which is already extremely unlikely of completeing. But he had the image in his head and Senji was going to do it no matter what happens. It was one Quincy against the entire world in his head right now. Which was something that he thought that he would win in.

Only Question in his head though is who his next opponent would be.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Insane Quincy Wanted Left_bar_bleue0/0Insane Quincy Wanted Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Insane Quincy Wanted Empty Re: Insane Quincy Wanted

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Insane Quincy Wanted Tumblr_kw6vmoRVi51qz83i8o1_500

|||[Shirou|Eiyuu|Emiya]|||

Insane Quincy Wanted Icon2100X100
Insane Quincy Wanted Shirou8Insane Quincy Wanted Th65787
"I Am...the bone of my sword"

Whilst, that quincy continued to make his journey onto a devilish and impure deed. A young boy, with red spiked hair, appeared within the forest, as he opened a senkaimon. He was going to go onto a mission, given to him by his Sensei, Tsubine Zarkonheiz. Naturally, he had to use his sense, to sense a spiritual pressure. Or, at the very least; Something unusual. The mission was to make due, or bring in a quincy. Why? Well; Apparently the Quincy was guilty of killing two shinigami officers. No particular reason, from what the young man was told. He couldn't stand that type of killing. Killing, just for the sake of killing. So, after a long talk with his Sensei. The man, accepted the request. He figured, his student could use this mission to prove that his training was paying off. The red spiky haired boy's name was Shirou, a Sugiura. Considered an evolution, above the Shinigami. Due, to their enhanced power's, and blood lines. Shirou was agt heart, a defender of peace and justice. So, for a man like Senji; He couldn't let him live and do as he pleased. It wasn't because he even knew the man, But after hearing of how unstable he was, and what he had done. He decided, that he wanted to stop him. He had to be careful, this was a life and death battle. Shirou probably knew he wouldn't go as much as a single ounce of easy on him. Or, even let him live for that matter.

After the senkaimon gate closed, Shirou's figure appeared in full view. As usual, he was wearing his clothing, that most people were acusstomed to seeing him in. Raglan sleeved, blue and wihte shirt. Tennis shoes, and a set of blue denim style jeans. he stood at 5"6, and his weight and body, were pretty normal. Fit, not too many grotesque muscles, and a agile set of legs. his red hair, blew through the wind. It wasn't very long, seeing as shirou believed that if one had long hair, it could obstruct their vision at any given moment. Plus, he wasn't very well endowed with hair to begin with, so it was a win-win situation for him, at least. "Alright...Time to find him" after that, he jumped out of the forest. While, searching for any signs. If Shirou had to think, then he would be guessing two things. Judging from the peaceful aura, he didn't reach a city yet, or maybe he had already done so. Well, he could definitely feel something. So, he jumped forward and landed on the ground. Shirou began to move out of the forest, and into the outskirts of karakura. Smiling, as he looked up at the peaceful sun. Taking it in, as wonderful scenery. However, this was short-lived. He couldn't relax, or at least for very long.

He knew that he was going to be in for a bit of danger, or alot. When Shirou, reached the outskirts. He began to talk to Julia, his guardian beast. "Julia..." Shirou spoke patiently, with a hint of calm and serious tones. "Yes Master?" She replied, from within his mind. "They said he was a quincy right? how do they work exactly?" Julia, took a deep breath. "Well as far as i know, they are skilled warriors, with prodigal skills. and very fast sharp shooters, i can't give you anything else to go off of. " She said, in her usual tone, it was always buisness when it came to her. Shirou nodded, and stretched his arms out. "Alright, that's fair enough you told me enough to go off of anyways".

Shirou looked out and began to see the man, he used reinforcement, a ability from his sacred, that allowed him to add something extra onto a object, such as giving it more nutrition, in the case of food; or using it to reinforce an object, giving it extra density, and even turning branches or sticks into bows. However, reinforcing someone else is the hardest, as the body would reject invasion of the Reaitsu. In this case, Shirou could even use it on his own body, to see from a long range, at least around 4 kilometers. Right now, Shirou was using that ability to enhance his eye sight, catching the target within his vision. Now, he had to act fast. Taking this time, he accessed the strategy in his mind, and went forward. Shirou, used shunpo, to get towards him faster.

He kept his distance, at around 12 to 13 meters or so. "You...." Shirou said, as he stood somewhere away from senji, from behind. "Are you the one who killed two shinigami? Senji takashi?" he asked, his tone was very firm, and demanding. Not forceful, but still it had a demand to it. "If so, to make it easier i'd like for you to come with me, into the soul society. you are under arrest for the death of two shinigami" Shirou said, as he put his hand out. "If you do not wanna listen to reason, i will take you by force" With this, he summoned Kansho and Bakuya. Two Falchion Yin and Yang blades, he held the blades, with a firm grasp. Shirou, gained some training and new abilities, from his last bout. he began to think of what archer, his enemy, told him. "if you can't beat it, imagine something that can..." Shirou took that thought, and smashed it within his brain. He also thought of what his Sensei told him, as well. Now, was the time to truly see, if this boy had the potential that everyone kept exclaiming, quite often. Shirou sized him up, and waited for him to turn around. Alas, he was a man of honor. So, he waited for Senji to turn around while keeping his guard up. Keeping some distance away from them.

Last edited by Misaiko on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Insane Quincy Wanted Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Insane Quincy Wanted Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:04 pm
Insane Quincy Wanted 227471-mayuri_kurotsuchi_large
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri had gotten the call not too long ago, and the words were still dancing excitedly in his mind. A quincy? And an INSANE one at that. Ooh this was certainly going to be an interesting experience. Mayuri hustled around his laboratory, gathering what he felt he needed before he departed. "Grappling arm.. check.. Regeneration serum for after the use of said arm.. check.." He listed to himself, poking and prodding at his various body parts to check their durability.

"Hmm," He pondered to himself, "I probably won't need it.. but it'll be a good precaution just in case." He said aloud, walking over to a rather large chamber on the lab's wall. Stepping inside, he typed fast on an electronic keyboard inside the chamber. Suddenly, the door to the chamber closed, little robotic arms coming out of the wall and disassembling Mayuri's body, interchanging various organs and tendons for dummies, these fakes created by Mayuri himself in case of an emergency opponent situation where he'd have the chance of dying. After no more than five minutes, the process was complete. Mayuri rubbed his eyes, stepping out of the chamber right after the doors wooshed open, he blinked, looking around. It always took him a bit to readjust after that process. He looked around the lab, checking to make sure everything matched memory.

Three tables lined up exactly in a row on against the farthest wall from the door, at least twenty syringes of different sizes and contents scattered across each table, check. Medical chairs and dissection tables, each with their own unique specimen, whether they be hollow, dead shinigami, or dead quincy, check. He blinked a few times, looking up at the three heavily armored doors ahead of him, that, he knew, was where all the most deadly toxins known to any species in existence were kept. He smirked, stretching before realizing, quite abruptly, that he wasn't fit for battle. Due to the simple fact that the reconstruction process left him naked..

He strolled over to a nearby lab table, pulling out his usual attire, the shinigami uniform, and his captains haori. Donning said clothing, he reached into a side drawer, pulling out his long, pointed white hat. Putting it on and turning it sideways, as per it's usual. Stretching once more before strolling casually towards the door, grabbing his zanpakuto from an end table and slipping it through the front of his belt on his way out

Mayuri entered in his access code, stepping into the in-between area between his lab and the outside, letting his custom security system, the neuro-toxin that only he and his vice captain were immune to, fill the room and clear out before the second door opened, releasing him into Seireitei.

He took a deep breath, it smelled like intolerance and justice out here. Not a good combination, Mayuri thought, moving his right hand to his head and running his right middle finger, and it's unusually long nail, under the brim of his hat, scratching his skull. This was not a bad day in the slightest, he was in a good mood, and he got to hunt down a quincy, what more could he ask for?

He quickly switched transportation methods, shunpoing quickly to the main senkaimon in soul society, telling the operators his destination before brusquely walking through it.

He was suddenly aware of the dark moving walls of the Dangai Precipice world, picking up the pace a bit as he walked through this area. He hadn't bothered to check whether today was one of those cleaner days or not, and he didn't plan on it..

Before too long, he was exiting out the other side of the senkaimon. His estimate was correct, for he was staring directly at his target. The quincy was standing a mere 14 feet from Mayuri's current position, and... was there someone else? Yes, it was unmistakable, from this distance he could clearly someone standing a bit farther BEHIND the quincy.

"Hello, greetings to the both of you. I am here for the quincy, he has drawn some undue attention in the seireitei and I'm here for his body, I need a new test subject." His voice was like a toxin, it was the kind that seeped into you deeper and deeper the more you heard it, the kind that would corrupt your very being if you were exposed to it too long.

He stepped out of the senkaimon completely, looking around and observing the area before turning back to the two in front of him, a sadistic smirk on his face, his permanently yellow teeth showing clearly.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Insane Quincy Wanted Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Insane Quincy Wanted Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:34 pm
Senji Takashi

Senji looked at the two who had arrived around him just now. He could tell they were each very different from each other he could tell. The one that had recently appeared was the strongest of the two. He was like the two enemies he killed awhile back. But the other one that was behind him he could tell was weaker of them both. It didn't take him long to come to a conclusion of why they were here. They were here right now to kill him, but he wouldn't let that happen now. If anything they should be the ones to die he thought.

Then he turned the side so that he could see both of them at the same time. If he attacked the weaker one first he might be able to kill him but he would have to deal with the stronger one afterwards. Eithier way through he would have to fight them both. They probably know a lot about me because one of them said my name. It was the one that was behind him. Now that he saw the person behind him he noticed that they looked nothing alike at all. Were they from different sides he thought. Each of them were sent to kill me but will they work togetor with each other was the question now.

Would they argue with each other and get in the other's way, also would they attack each other too. If they did that then he would have a better chance of winning this then. He had think of his next move carefully but quickly before they make the first move. he decide to go with his first thought and attack the weaker of the two. Which was the one behind him and said his name. This was going to end with at least one loser and he was going to make sure he wasn't going to be it. Then Senji turned his head towards the person who was behind him.

"I'm Senji Takashi and I know why you are here, but you will be the one to die." he said while revealing his bow.

After that Senji raised his bow towards the person and fired five arrows quickly and slide to the right and fired two more arrows at his enemy.Then he turned to make if the other had reacted at all. Next he turned his head back to the person he fired at to see if he hit the target. He then raised his bow again and prepared to fire again.

"You will not kill me like all the others." he yelled.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Insane Quincy Wanted Left_bar_bleue0/0Insane Quincy Wanted Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:58 am

Shirou, readied himself, keeping his stance, gripping the kansho and bakuya blades, waiting for the opponent to make his first move, he didn't even care to notice the newcomer, as his teacher once told him. "If you can win the stare, you can win the fight" if he even as so much took his eyes off of this fight, it could lead to his death. To him, such a thing could not occur. For one, he knew that Mayuri would most likely not interfere, at least yet. He only gave him a nod, to let him know that he was there. Shirou had to keep his eyes on this fight, and this fight only. Whatever Mayuri had plans for, they surely weren't in Shirou's Agenda. Not that he would mind teaming up with the mad scientist, to take this quincy down. However, he had did nothing of the sort quite yet. So, Shirou knew what his plan was. Using the experience, battle composition, and innate skill. Taking all of the experience of his past battles, and bringing it into fruition. That was his plan. Just, as the Quincy began to finish reading, who had arrived, and who had not. Shirou prepared himself, knowing that the Quincy was going to be ready to attack soon, he had already had his plans, they were sharp shooters?; that was a simple idea, projectiles could be blocked by solid objects, so he could easily deflect these arrows, or at least obstruct them from their target, in this case Shirou himself. It was just a matter of time, of waiting for your opponent to make to make the first move.

Just, as he did. Shirou prepared himself, taking one more hard grip, of Kansho and Bakuya. He looked at Senji, as he revealed his bow, and quickly throw the kansho and bakuya blades, around. Looking at him. He threw them back far, using his arm strength. Why exactly?; Simple, Kansho and Bakuya were two sacred and ancient blades, made with a human sacrifice, they granted the user telekinesis in the sense, that even if they are away from the user, they will always attract, back to the user. Meaning they will return to him, and land right back into his palms. this would give him enough time, to use his new potent ability. Tracing, allowing him to recreate objects, from his mind, and replicate the skill, of the owner of that object, though not being able to bring out it's full power, he could use them in a number of ways. After throwing his weapons he seen the arrows flying towards him quickly. "Trace, On!" With those two words uttered and spoken, he quickly re-created the ice blades that Yoko, used in battle, with rihiku. Copying them from projection, then using them in tracing. After doing this, he created 15 blades in total, 5 were sent to deflect the five arrows that were fired in the front. the other five were sent up into the sky to attack him from above, and the other five were meant to block the other two, while attacking him with the rest of the ice assault. this gave Shirou some time to jump back, and then grab Kansho and Bakuya once again, as they returned to his hands. Shirou concentrated on Senji, waiting for his next move. This battle, was not going to be his last. He had to win this, or he would fail, to reach his goal as being a defender of justice.

Last edited by Misaiko on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Insane Quincy Wanted Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Insane Quincy Wanted Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 pm
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri tilted his head to the right, his hands dropping at his sides and twitching occaisionaly as he observed the patterns of the squirming quincy. Be this battle strategy? It was a possibility, but from Mayuri's standpoint, it seemed as if he was just desperately grasping in his head for an answer to this dilemma. I mean, the quincy was outnumbered, overpowered and, in Mayuri's opinion, outclassed.

Mayuri abruptly tightened his left hand into a fist, cracking his knuckles all at once with a sickening "pop" after hearing the quincy's name. "Senji Takashi, eh?" He started, a grin spreading across his face as he spoke, his tone unrevealing, but his intention clear, "Good, good. Now I know exactly what to put on the specimen jar label when I take your mangled and bloody corpse back to my lab and concentrate your reiatsu down to a liquid to experiment on and manipulate." He chuckled giddily, it wasn't often that he got to retrieve a body anymore, soul society wasn't trusting him as much after the incident with that female Arrancar... It wasn't HIS fault that the female's body, which he had been ordered to retrieve unharmed, had been riddled with wounds. She resisted and Mayuri forced some sense into her dying body.

Mayuri watched as a sudden flurry of blades flew at the quincy, he quickly counted the number in his head. This must have taken some skill.. He knew this technique.. Oh! A sudden realization dawned on him, he had forgotten about the man behind the quincy! He tilted his head back to its usual vertical position and flexed his left hand back open, walking to the right until the other man was in clear view. Wait.. It was Shirou?!? Mayuri hadn't even registered the Sugiura's spiritual pressure.. He hadn't even registered anything besides that there WAS another person there.

He nodded to the Sugiura, turning back to the quincy to survey any damage that took place.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:49 pm
Senji Takashi

Senji watched as the blades came at him from the sky. There were 5 of them he counted. He quickly fired another arrow at the person and ran to the right as fast as he could.Since he was moving out of the way the blades shouldn't hit him at all anymore. Then he raised his bow at him again this time firing only 3 arrows while he was running. After it Senji started to think to himself. This person has swords that move and appear at his command. This would be a tricky fight still. The other hadn't interfered at all actually he hadn't done anything at all really so these two weren't working together. Each were here for there own different reason.

He shouldn't attack the other until his fight with the first one is over with. This fight was just at the beginning. Both sides still had tricks they could use to their advantage in this fight. The question in his mind was how long would this last cause if this went on for a long time he doesn't know how long he'll be able to fight. He wasn't trained to fight people of a higher level for a long time. If this continued on for to long he would flee from this fight and hope they don't follow him.

"This is going to take a lot out of me." he said to himself.
Insane Quincy Wanted Moz-screenshot-54Insane Quincy Wanted Moz-screenshot-55

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:07 pm

Shirou, took some time to stand back, as he waited for the quincy, to get past his first exchange of attacks. he could easily think of a few more ways to catch him off guard, but for right now. his eyes were like that of a fierce tiger. They looked at the quincy, with the intent of stopping the man, right now he felt as if nothing could stop him right now. Not even Mayuri, though he was on his side, so that wasn't much of an example, in the first place. Despite not being in many battles, he was doing quite well, against the opponent. He quickly noticed three arrows coming at him, after the quincy managed to dodge most of his blades. He delved into his mind quickly, for him time slowed down, what seemed like seconds happening in real time, his mind quickly allowed for him to think of a proper counter. After all, he still had more projection, there was a limit, but he hadn't reached it yet. The blades that he had traced, were blades that didn't have abilities but rather they were convenient. They didn't have any special abilities, besides what they were granted when they were shown to him. So, it was simple, as long as he had tracing, he would continue to get through this fight unscathed, Lest the opponent find a way around his blades, or obstruct Shirou. It wasn't hard to tell who was having the upper hand, currently. Shirou would end this before he could let him continue firing his arrows. He gripped Kansho and Bakuya, and threw them up, in a spinning arc, as the blades Spun around above him. Taking this time, to quickly project the next few blades, they were blades used from senorn's, Bishamon-Mura. as long as he had blades, he could block the projectiles, to avoid damage. Seeing, as they were capable of causing such. He threw three of the blades, at the three arrows that were shot.

After blocking the arrows. He looked and delved inside of his mind, something was calling out to him. What was it?; The Secret of Kansho and bakuya, his sacred yin and yang blades. He quickly projected two copies of the blades, and charged them with magical energy, and Reaitsu. The original kansho and bakuya, would come back to him. So, the idea came into his mind, why not trace his own weapons, they would replicate the same effect, and have durability, before being broken. After Charging enough energy inside the traced copies, of Kansho and Bakuya, they were thrown forward, both of them aiming at their target, Senji. The original Kansho and Bakuya came back, now was the time to unlock something, that he would not expect, to find in his own blades. "Divine Skill, Flawless and Firm."

He could see it clearly, a true and deadly technique. he jumped forward. The traced copies twirled around to assail him and cut his neck, from the left and right direction. The True Yin and yang blades, were in shirou's hand's, but not for long, he threw these forward, and traced another copy of his own weapons. Swift, Firm, and unbridled speeds were being reached by the potential warrior. "If you can't defeat it, imagine something that can" Archer's words, burned through the mind of the young sugiura, as he traced another copy of kansho and bakuya, this would hopefully end it, and assure shirou his victory, in this battle.

while the two traced copies flew for his neck, the real versions were thrown, to slash his waist, and go through his abdomen. Steel Penetrating sacreds, would nearly be impossible to block, especially in the unorthodox manner, Shirou was throwing them. But was it really unorthodox?; to the unknowing eye, yes. "Blade cuts water, Strength moves mountains" This, was the final stage, the blades that could hopefully provide Shirou his victory. "Our names reach the imperial villa The two of us cannot hold heavens together, Two great men shared life!" with the final arrangement set in place. He Turned the Kansho and Bakuya, into over edge weapons. they were twice as tall, as the original Kansho and Bakuya. but splinters (or feathers) cover the blade from the ridge to the edge. Swinging the larger blades These went in for a direct stab to both sides of his chest, wherever his heart should be, they were aiming for that exact and specific target. Only a level of god like speed, would help Senji right now, there were two Kansho and bakuya's going for his neck, two for his waist and abdomen, and the last were meant to stab him and impale him. Shirou was going for nothing but victory, and protecting his Ideal.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Misaiko on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:59 am
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri watched with the air of a curious puppy about him. It had been a while since he had seen Shirou fight. The man was more than capable, was his presence here even required? Either way, he would help to torture and maim this quincy. The quincy in question seemed to just have narrowly avoided Shirou's last assault. It was pathetic, really.

Mayuri saw the next flurry of attacks from Shirou. Ingenious trapping strategy! And Mayuri was going to help it go one better.

He reached to the front of his belt, drawing his zanpakuto from its sheath as time appeared to freeze, lifting the sword to eye-level and speaking the words that usually proceeded the death of anyone in the vicinity..'

"Rip, Ashisogi Jizō". Mayuri said, his blade morphing and transforming into a deformed trident with curved, serpentine blades, the middle blade being straighter and longer than the side blades and appears to ascend from the guard which is shaped like a baby's head with hands clasped in prayer, all mounted on his sword's normal hilt which has more ornate spiky protrusions on either side, which resemble golden leaves right below the guard.

Mayuri quickly shunpoes forward at unbelievable speed, appearing behind the quincy and stabbing the middle blade straight for where the heart would be located from behind. If the quincy dodged, he would shunpo back and restrategize, if the quincy was hit, then the battle was already almost over.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:26 pm
Senji Takashi

Senji was now surronded and was about to be stabbed in so many different places that he knew that he wouldn't be able to block it all. So he decided that he was going to give up with this dream. It was ended so quickly and even if he some how impossiblely won this fight, even then he would be attacked by others and killed then. He was finished same as his impossible task. This was a goal that wouldn't be completed with his current power. The end was near and he knew his time had come.

Next thing did was pull out a seele schinder to attempt in blocking all of the blades in front. In that instant Mayuri had shunpo at him and with his movement to getting the seele schinder and blocking the blades in front of him he had moved slightly from where he had targeted. Instead of stabbing his entire heart right in the center. Mayuri's zanpakuto hit more closer to his left arm and only a side of his heart. When this happened the blades that shirou had sent at him hadn't arrived yet and most likely were going to hit him also but at least he got to enjoy a few more seconds of life.

He would be dead very soon unless there was a major hospital around. Which last time he checked there wasn't.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum