Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein)

Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: Russian and Slavic music- Word Count: 577

He was lucky to have met Rits in a place like this, he thought to himself as he stood outside with the young lady in the Russian cold weather. She knew this place better than he did, after all he was nothing more than a common tourist, and he really didn't want to have to walk around and ask for directions each and every single moment he got lost here. Also, getting lost in the cold weather around him was definitely not high on his wish list that was for sure, and he definitely was going to need her help along the way to go to where he needed to go. He was also extremely curious as to what kind of city Norvogord was because it seemed that Ritsuko thought highly of it and he assumed if a local felt so positively it must be a real wonder and that excited him.

"Yeah it would have been a real pain without you to guide me around, after all I don't speak Russian. Just a bit of French and a lot of Japanese, I would have been in absolute trouble without you, so thanks Rits!", Steiner said to the cute Quincy girl who had promised to help him look around the country. Upon realizing that he just called her Rits instead of her full name, Steiner covered his mouth, and then let out a chuckle of innocence. "I'm sorry, I guess I just kind of gave you a nickname, didn't I? Sorry, its a habit I have.", Steiner said as he began to walk off into the distance without really any clue as to where he was actually heading or to where this city that they were going to go to was at. Still, somewhere in his mind he couldn't help, but be absolutely thankful for the Quincy girl's help. He really wanted to enjoy his last few days and Rits was definitely going to be a huge factor to that, he just hoped he wouldn't disappoint her with the quality of his company.

He was pretty awkward to be around sometimes due to his ideology and his beliefs and he really didn't want to make her feel awkward if they got into some kind of ethical debate or something. Still, it was good to have someone to at least talk to, let alone guide him around the country side. "I don't mind that it will take a while to get there. It will give us some more time to talk and get to know each other.", Steiner said as he put his hands in his pockets as he began to walk in the direction of the train station. He wondered just how much it would cost him for a ticket to the city, hopefully it wouldn't be too expensive as he didn't have much cash left on his person after all, and he really didn't want to blow what little cash he had left yet. He did still have other places to visit on his bucket list after all. He stopped in his tracks as he sensed something was up with the young lady behind him and he decided to walk back over to her with a look of concern on his face.

"Are you alright, Ritsuko? You look like you are thinking about something bad.", Steiner queried as he looked her in the face. He wondered just what had crossed her mind a few moments ago.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) - Page 2 OlBPPj4
The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) - Page 2 VewULRr
The Quincy and The Tourist (Rits and Stein) - Page 2 AQodtc6
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum