Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Back in Black (JS vs Zero) Left_bar_bleue0/0Back in Black (JS vs Zero) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Back in Black (JS vs Zero) Empty Back in Black (JS vs Zero)

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:41 pm
Jon awoke lying in the middle of the Streets of Karakura, wondering exactly what just happened. He couldn't remember anything about last night or anything. Jon looked up and noticed his necklace was lying in front of him.

"The Hell?" Jon normally never would drop his necklace, especially considering it was his Zanpaku-to. Jon picked himself and the necklace up and put it back on. "What happened last night?" Jon never drank, so he couldn't have done anything like that. Someone might have drugged him, maybe? Jon's mind was reeling with possiblities, some of which were less than savory...
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Back in Black (JS vs Zero) Left_bar_bleue0/0Back in Black (JS vs Zero) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Back in Black (JS vs Zero) Empty Re: Back in Black (JS vs Zero)

Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:10 pm
[Project ZERO]

"I don't care about justice, and never called myself a hero. When an enemy appears before me, I destroy it!"
-Zero V.2

"Hey, you. Laying around in the streets of this town is not as safe as you may think." The voice came from behind the Shinigami that just woke up. If he should look behind himself, a rather strange figure could be seen standing there - the body hidden by a brown cloak, only a strange helmet on the head and bright green eyes visible, with the one hand holding the cloak together seemingly being inside of a white glove.
However, even though this being looked humanoid - it clearly was not. The thing standing there was not breathing at all, something that would bug any human once it was noticed for long enough, and the eyes never even once blinked.
This being was Zero, a robot built by a deceased human scientist nearly 200 years ago. Even though the facial expression of this machine was seemingly serious, he was simply worried for this persons health and life - Karakura was not half as safe as it looked. Scanning Jon with his sensors inside of the eyes, Zero tried to estimate the spiritual powers inside of him - he himself wasn't giving off any, of course, since a soulless being didn't have something like that.
Originally, he ventured into Karakura City simply out of curiosity, but there was at least something off about Jon. Still, Zero did not plan to stay here - he mainly came here to repair his damaged body armor, something he was finished with now, before going back to the wasteland of Area Zero. Why he was always drawn back to that place, why he was always fighting the rogue machines and robots there... he did not know. He only knew that it was the thing he had to do.

Back in Black (JS vs Zero) 1zz6irn
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:25 am
Jon whipped around and jumped back, gripping his necklace. He hadn't sensed any Spiritual Pressure from this person, which was odd. Jon immediately determined that there was something weird about this person, that or he was able to hide his spiritual pressure very well. "Thanks for the advice...truth be told, I don't really know how I got in the street...."

Jon wondered if this person could be a possible ally. Only one way to find out, Jon thought. Jon extended his free hand in friendship. "My name's Jon. Jon Soki. What's yours?"
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:52 am
[Project ZERO]

A human would maybe raise one eyebrow in doubt now, and while Zero was able to do things like that, his expression didn't change. Someone who wakes up in the middle of a street without memories of the night before? There were only so many possibilities for the reason. Still, the robots eyes continued to scan the Reiatsu of the Shinigami - it seemed stable, not like he had a hangover or something similliar. So at least the most obvious reason was out of the picture for now.
It took Zero a bit longer than it would normally to even react to Jon reaching out his hand. The green, artificial eyes did not show any emotion, but neither did the android show any signs of reaching out his own hand in response, almost as if he didn't even know the meaning of this gesture. "You can call me Zero. That's what everyone did back then." A rather cryptic answer from the strange being hidden under the brown cloak. But finally, the right hand of Zero made it's way out from under the cloak - the red armor on the arm, clearly made out of metal, as he gripped Jons hand with his own, ice-cold one. "You're a Shinigami, I presume? What are you doing here? According to the information I have, you people normally stay in Soul Society, the world of souls. Is my information outdated?" A rather strangely asked question from the strange blonde being.
"As you may have guessed, I am not human myself. I am an artificial being."

Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:01 am
As Jon shook Zero's hand, he thought to himself, An 'Artificial Being'? Was that the reason he couldn't sense spiritual pressure from Zero? Jon shook these thoughts and greeted Zero with a Smile.

"No, Zero, your information is not outdated, however, you appear to have misjudged me. I am a Vizard, born of a Union between a Vizard and an Arrancar. I lived most of my life in Hueco Mundo, but eventually, I escaped to the world of the living." Jon withdrew his hand and took his hand off of his necklace.

"You mentioned a 'back then'. What did you mean by that? Did you come from a time before mine?" Jon had never encountered, for lack of a better word, a Reploid before and was curious to learn about him.

(Yes, I did. I made the Reference.)
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:21 pm
[Project ZERO]

"A Vizard... I see. That would explain it." Remembering this information for Zero was just like it was for an organic being - he didn't have any kind of function to save informations into his brain to later access them freely. But he did have a way better memory than any normal human, IF he wasn't dropped together with a sky city in a giant fireball. Then again, that probably would mess up the memory of the most people. Not to mention kill them. But it seemed like he was now on the recieving end of the questions - well, it was only fair to answer after being answered first. A warrior wouldn't refuse that right.
"My creation dates back about 200 years ago, in the first sky city made by human hands. I am a war machine, one of the first humanoid fighting robots. However, this time is long gone now. The city that was my home is shattered, and I awoke some time ago. I can't say how long it was, but I know that I have to keep on fighting... I have to fight until the end. For that is the only thing I can do." Zero attempted to walk past Jon now. He had no more buisness with the Vizard for now.
"You should figure out how you ended up here in the middle of the street before it happens again. If you are a Vizard, make sure your Hollow is in check. Otherwise, I might have to terminate you." No kindness was in the words of a being build to kill.

Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:16 pm
Jon gripped Zero's shoulder as his eyes filled with hostility. "Was that supposed to be a threat, my Reploidian Friend?" If there was one thing that Jon couldn't stand, it was being threatened. It reminded him of his own terrible past. That Horrible Day over 150 years ago.

Remembering this, Jon gripped Zero's shoulder tighter. "You should know, my life in Hueco Mundo was no picnic. I had to fight for myself since I was six years old. Against my own Father no less...then again, he was NEVER a father to me...." Jon gripped his necklace tightly, ready to call upon Kuro at any second.

Looking into Zero's metallic eyes, Jon demanded, "Well?!'
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:57 am
[Project ZERO]

Zeros eyes didn't waver one bit as he stared down into the fierce eyes of the Vizard who obviously found the attitude of the robot annoying, to say the least. However, this robot did not have any plans to say any kind words to a Shinigami with a possible ticking bomb inside. So he had to fight his father? Big deal, Zero had to fight his own brothers and finally father for his entire life and existance. He was made simply to fight, it was the sole reason for his strength. He didn't even feel the hand on his shoulder, thanks to the armor and the simple fact that he could not 'feel' anything at all, but this was getting theoretical. Simply saying that gripping his shoulder was about as effective as trying to fight against the legendary Arrancar Sergei with a lolipop.
"You can see it however you want, Jon. I simply stated a fact." Jumping a bit backwards while letting go of the cloak, the brown piece of cloth was now only held by the Vizard - Zero himself revealed his true form underneath - the dark red armor on his chest, arms and legs. The ZERO in white, written on his armor parts. The scabbard of his energy sword on the side. And last but not least, the long flowing hair behind the artificial warrior. His expression did change from serious to a somewhat darker one.
"However, remember this. If you decide to raise your weapon against me, then I won't hesitate. If an enemy appears before me, I'll terminate it. That's my way." The robot did not even reach out for his sword - he knew exactly that, if Jon decided to attack him now, he could react quickly enough to draw his sword in a flash.

Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:34 pm
Jon turned to Zero, his expression changing from slightly angry to Homocidal. "You know," he said, ripping his necklace off, "I actually kinda liked you. I hoped I could have found an ally in you. But it appears as though I've found an enemy..."

Jon lifted his necklace above his head and closed his eyes. "Bleed for me...," he said as the necklace began to glow, "KuroOni." Jon's necklace had turned from a simple piece of jewelry into his weapon, which he wielded very strangely compared to most Shinigami. Jon wielded his Zanpaku-to blade backwards, pointing away from his foe.

"This...is the shape of my Zanpaku-to," Jon said, bringing his sword down to it's usual place in his stance. "This...is the shape of my Power. Now...you will feel my power. Get ready..." Jon rushed his opponent quickly, ready for his opponent's first attack.
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:03 pm
[Project ZERO]

WARNING!

As Jon released his Zanpakuto, the robot quickly moved his hand to the hilt of his energy saber. With the signature sound of raw energy cutting the air, and the scabbard sinking into his armor on the legs, Zero gripped his signature weapon with the glowing Z on the hilt with both hands, holding it in a defensive stance slightly above his head, pointing down sideways. His eye-scanners quickly determined the current relative strength of the Vizard to be far below the maximum capabilities of Zero, but that was something he could not rely on. Having most of his power sealed, he knew exactly that his current power was roughly the same as his opponents.
"Fool. It was you who raised the weapon." Stating this with a calm voice that was slightly filled with pity for his emotional opposer. As Jon assumed his own fighting stance, a system inside of Zeros chest activated, underneath the armor and artificial skin.
//Fire Chip, download.//
As the armor changed from the deep red into a brighter red, almost orange, Reishi from the atmosphere got taken in by Zero at a rapid rate and transfered at the sword. Just as his enemy stormed towards him, Zero slashed his sword down, releasing the channeled Reishi from the air - his blade now scorching hot and orange, and releasing a short-ranged shockwave made out of flames.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum