Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drop the Rusty Pit [MIRJA] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Drop the Rusty Pit [MIRJA] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Drop the Rusty Pit [MIRJA] Empty Drop the Rusty Pit [MIRJA]

Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:16 pm

Boom, clack, boom, clack, boom, clack...

Headphones rocked, popping up and down on the male's head. His neck moved back and forth, his eyes opened wide as he continued stepping forwards. "Now where could she have gone..." He wondered aloud, knowing perfectly well where the kitten he kept track of had gone. He had been seventeen when the country of Poland had been turned into a barren wasteland by some... force.

Boom, clack, boom, clack...

Len Washi now knew that the force that had caused this devastation was some kind of Iramasha. Honestly, he had come here in order to try to understand how this much destruction could be wrought. His bright yellow hair, smelling of bananas, lightly drifted in the wind... A wind like that which passed over a field of grass, the open plains. After all, there was nothing left here to halt the flow of the air. The buildings had crumbled many years ago, and now lay in states of disrepair. "Was the city even evacuated..." He mumbled to himself, his mind ticking along as his shoulders shifted up and down to the beat in his ears.

At last, he reached the target he had been aiming for. A hole sat in front of the tip of Len's foot. His position tilted back a bit, his eyes widening in surprise as the wind caught him. He was forced to straighten himself out, taking the headphones off. He let off a low whistle, the wind catching his black uniform and trying to pull it from his grasp it. He gripped the jacket's side, bending his knees to lower the winds effect.

The hole continued as far as his eye could see... like a great detonation point from a comet. "...It really is here... Wow..." He breathed out, putting one hand to the side of his head and scratching it. He was not sure why he felt so lethargic. Maybe it was being stuck with nobody but his cat for as long as he had, just... living. It made him... rusty. Rusty enough to let his imagination wander...

"Could this really have been caused by a spiritual being...? Just one, or two...? What... what was even the impact object...? Could it have been the city's... protector....? Or maybe... the assailant..."

Len's eyes were wide, his focus entirely within his thoughts, the headphones dangling in his free hand. They had no cord, being the only object that Len brought with him besides his black Yayjuu uniform...

Then the wind caught them, tugging them out of Len's grip, dragging them down the hole... Leaving the male standing at the edge, his expression one of shock, mortified horror, at dropping his headphones into this gaping maw...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drop the Rusty Pit [MIRJA] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Drop the Rusty Pit [MIRJA] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Drop the Rusty Pit [MIRJA] Empty Re: Drop the Rusty Pit [MIRJA]

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:40 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Drop the Rusty Pit [MIRJA] 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Poland. Why was she here? What brought her to Poland? Other than the desire for the chill air, and the perch like an awesome person on one of the ruined buildings and stare into an incredibly deep pit without real reason. The sheer damage that people could do when they let their whole strength out and clashed with another. Karakura forest was still recovering from her bout with Coli. And this looked like a bout of a much higher degree than her and Colin. Could she do something like this if she really tried? Not that she wanted to be in a fight that could do this, but the question was still there. And the disturbing anwser is yes.

There was too much power for her to wield gently, packed away in her body, and so damage like this was all too easy to cause. And then, for whatever reason, it seemed that someone else had come to the pit, to admire it, maybe. To vow to surpass it maybe. To jump in and end the hell that is called life, maybe. Who knew what went through the mind of that one. But one thing she did know, was that he didn't mean to lose his pair of headphones down to the pit. The wind snatched it from his grasp and tossed it in. Was that some unruly subject, toying with her? Or even just a mischevious subject wanting to see her power. Or it could just be the wind. As much as she was tapped into the collective soul of it, there were still times when it just happened because that was nature.

So Mirja exhaled dramatically, emptying her lungs before taking another breath. And with that breath, her lungs were filled with The Wind. From there she could fall from her perch, construct The Wind Road beneath her feet, and run, down into the pit where she caught the headphones, and then back up to be beside the man.

"Try to keep a better hold of it next time, huh?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drop the Rusty Pit [MIRJA] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Drop the Rusty Pit [MIRJA] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:17 pm
Click for Post's Music.

Len had seen individuals move beyond a level of speed he could comprehend. He thought about the occasions that his cat assaulted him, demanding his attention. He was vividly reminded of that creature's behavior as this white haired woman dove down into the pit, saving his poor headphones from descending into the abyss. Around his body, without him bidding it, the sounds of a harpsichord began to play, the kind of music one would solve puzzles to. The mysterious noise of the strings was soon joined by a tambourine, acting as the percussion to the noise that now emanated from his body.

His eyes looked over at her as she reemerged, phased and yet not. His journey through this life had caused for him to encounter beings like her on a semi-occasional basis. Therefore, he was accustomed to such movements, but could not follow them completely. He was an intermediate at this point; all of the foundations for a powerful being had been laid upon his soul. He already had access to considerable power, but still seemed reluctant to draw it forth. As a result, his growth had been stunted, and if her instincts were any good, she could perhaps pick up on that fact based on his behaviors.

"Well excuse me." He told her in reply, raising his eye at the woman. Now that she was this close to him, her heightened perception of smell would be able to collect quite a lot of information from him. The most overpowering was the smell of cat. He reeked of it, as if he had been marked thousands of times over. Something feline had a strong grip over his body at the least, if not all the way down to his soul. After that, the next noticeable scent was that of his hair. It smelled faintly of bananas. Then there was the scent of his clothing, of some kind of organization. If she had encountered an officer of the Yayjuu before, it was possible she would recognize it. Finally, laying at the bottom of all of it, there was the faintest smell of incense, accompanied by the open sky… hinted with just a bit of something dark and musky. The scent of a member of the Washi family?

While he possessed the blonde hair that his uncle had adopted, his was a different shade. He also shared his lankyness, but not his laid back personality. "You really didn't need to do that, yaknow?" He told her, trying to keep his temper as he reached out for the headphones. "Thanks, but... I know I could've gotten it just fine." He was not trying to be rude. He just did not want for this woman to think he was incapable of having gotten it himself. He had a feeling that she had seen his hesitant reaction to the wind grabbing them, something which embarrassed him. He desperately wanted the headphones back in his hands, and would try to retake possession of them.

The harpsichord began to fade away, before becoming replaced with a very gentle sound of an acoustic guitar, lilting notes of a piano supporting the melody from underneath. His right hand reached for the headphones, trying to grip onto them. Perhaps he should have been a bit more polite, a bit less forward. Len did not have the best upbringing, and the politeness that he did possess had only been gained in the last few years of his life. There were also the… wolf ears on the woman's head. While the dumb teenager still lived within Len who wanted to point them out and question them, the current Len knew that he would be content with merely glancing at them every so often. He was curious about them, but he no longer felt the need to explore that deep into other's origins. Especially considering the other animal eared woman in his life…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drop the Rusty Pit [MIRJA] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Drop the Rusty Pit [MIRJA] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:50 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Well, dam, this guy stunk. It was pretty off-putting, actually. The way that he was just, so overpoweringly cat dander and other cat smells. There were other smells under that, but dam she couldn't get anywhere near them for all that cat. It was amazing he could stand it, but then maybe he was just nosebllind. Would explain a great deal of it. Mirja restrained a quip at his expense, she wasn't here to start a fight or anything like that if he took offense to her taking offense at his offensive smell. There was enough offense to go around without starting more.

And then, the git, was all 'ohh, I could have gotten that, dam mutt' or something like that. So Mirja just smiled and threw the headphones over her shoulder, back into the pit with them.
"Well, ok then. I just thought with you not moving and all, that you couldn't run on air and catch a falling object. Also, honestly...I run on air and your response is 'I could have done that'. Where is the auspicious wowing from my tricks? They were hard to develop, and I like them, so give me some credit for them" she told the kid, before turning to look at the pit.

He was making some sort of noise, which was a little strange. But she had seen a lot of other things in her life, so a guy making noise without any discernable source was not something that she was going to raise her hackles about, espeically when she was more interested in the falling headphones and how the kid was gonig to get them.

"So, how are you going to do it yourself? I would be interested to watch, you know. It's pretty interesting, after all. Few people can run on air, even if a lot of them can stand on it"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:37 pm
Click for Post's Music.

…Really? Len could not help the sigh, seeing her arm beginning to move backwards. She was being rude to him, like a bully. That ground his gears quite a bit, obviously irritating him. The side of his face moved back, showing just a touch of his teeth. But he kept his cool as she tossed his headphones carelessly back into the pit. She could probably hear his agitated breathing as his lungs slowly brought air in… and then pushed it back out.

"No, I can't run on air." He told her, clicking the side of his mouth by cracking his teeth against one another. Stepping to the edge of the crater, his arms came up to either side of his torso, the various scents that he possessed dispersing. In fact, he soon smelled of… smoke. The smoke produced from burning oak. His hair changed from blonde to white, the color bleeding out of it, his eyes doing the same. The smoke that began flowing out of his body drifted out of his eyes, producing a pair of glasses as his features narrowed. Without hesitation, he fell headlong into the pit, leaving behind a trail of silvery mist. He became air itself, his body rolling along the edge of the pit as gravity dispersed bits and pieces of him. The silvery mist that was his body stopped directly in front of the headphones where they lay. He glanced behind him once again, to see if she was going to try to interfere with his retrieval of the sound devices.

Gripping them, he slowly began to ascend back out of the hole, the majority of his body still mist. At this point, his head and torso and right hand were solid, while the rest of him was the mist. "Maybe you should have put a bit more work into your presentation, then. Maybe said 'Here, I'll get them' or something like that, before I knew you were there." He told her, one eyebrow raised a bit. The irritation he had been displaying earlier was mostly dissipated, like the majority of his body had been. "Or perhaps a 'Ta-Dah~!'" He followed up, the rest of his body reconstructing before sitting down on air, simply floating there in front of her, his body occasionally moving back and forth from the wind around him.

"Or maybe I'm just so accustomed to people who can do stuff like that assaulting me, putting me in the hospital, that my first response is always cautious?" He wondered aloud, tossing the headphones in the air and then catching them again. "So I guess I should double check: do you currently plan on putting me in the hospital? I'd have enough visits on my card for a free ice cream at this point."

- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:20 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Well, the smoke trick was certainly interesting. But Mirja was always looking to show off, and so as he reached out to grap his headphones, they were no longer there. Instead a grinning wolf span them around her finger on the top of the pit. She had gone rather slow the first time, because she was using the air-walking more than the sheer, unrestrained speed that could have been done with with The Wind Road. She had displayed that she was on the same platform as the fastest people Len had ever seen. While maybe not matching some, she was certainly able to keep pace with them.

"Maybe, but I didn't know how deep the pit was. Nor did I know about lighting or such. I didn't want them to fall into the pit and be lost forever in pitch blackness, or smash against the ground and be broken. I checked how deep it goes, and didn't have to be worried about the second one, but the first one is pretty worrysome. It gets dark down there, after you go for a while. Sometimes presentation has to take a backseat to getting the job done on time" She told him, giving the headphones another spin, and swishing her tail behind her for good measure.

"But hey, maybe if everyone is assaulting you, you should get out of the way of people who can do stuff like that. The people who can do stuff like that, and do do stuff like that for no reason, aren't people that will put you in a hospital. They'll put you in a morgue. So there has to be some reason why they are doing that. As for me.....I don't have anything resembling a plan. Plans are invitation for dissapointment"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:16 am

Len's fingers coiled around his prize… which turned into empty air before his eyes. Well, that was not quite right, either. After all, the speed at which she moved was dispersing the smoke like parts of his body, causing small cuts to appear along his stomach and legs. It hurt quite a bit. While his eyes had only caught a flash, the disturbance in the air around him was a lot clearer.

She was toying with him. The signs of irritation poured across his face, his sharp features narrowing at the wolf girl. "Give them back… please." He told her, incensed at having to ask for them politely, but willing to do so. "And yet you're fast enough to slide them out of my fingers, just like that. You just wanted me to see you run." He told her, crossing his slightly bloody arms over his body. She's almost as sassy as the one named for it… He thought to himself, though it did nothing to help his irritation.

"I can't stand by. Have you seen this place?" He asked her, gesturing to the pit around them, the destroyed buildings, the piles of rubble. "There are so many of you able to just… rip my headphones out of my hands like that. And yet places in our world still look this way." He explained, a sharp tone of irritation possessing his voice. "So much power, and yet… this is what happens. The monster who did this was trying to free this place from Shadow Fall. And he succeeded. Succeeded…"

Len could not help but chuckle a bit, shaking his head as he stepped towards her. "Maybe I can't get out of the way because I want to see them do something. And you know what? The vast majority of them can't. I fight them, attack them, inevitably am knocked flat on my back and made unable to fight back… and then they just leave me there. Can't even finish the job." He explained to her, the gray beginning to dissipate as his golden hair began to return, as well as his various scents.

"So you're just screwing with my headphones for the fun of it?" He asked her, his golden hair beginning to… lift. Energy streamed around his body from within the crater, his breaths slow and steady. He was obviously preparing something as he waited for her reply, the energy within his body beginning to concentrate and thicken. He was charging something, but it was not yet apparent what it was. His gaze did not leave Mirja's for a second, though…

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:05 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja span the headphones across her finger and shook her head as the kid just demanded the headphones back, no nothing of anything else. Which was really super rude, she though, and it made out pout.
"Just give them back, huh? Please means shit, it's just a word. No thank you for getting them? It doesn't matter if you are capable of doing something yourself, if another person does it for you, the word is thank you. Also when you lost your headphones, you didn't smoke out and go after them directly, you just stood peering over the edge with a sad puppy dog look on your face. Which is why I got them for you in the first place" Mirja was a little surprised at herself, being the one to give a lesson in manners. Usually she was the one getting the lesson in manners.

But then she just stood with a frown as he went on his tirade about getting his ass knocked into the ground. It was pretty confusing to a Wolf like her. Must have had much deeper meanings like the world had never seen before. Or at least like the wolf had never seen before.

"Wait, so you attack people, and then you bitch about them beating the crap out of you, and then you bitch about them leaving you alive afterwards? You are a very strange man, Mr headphones man, but let me assure you" Mirja took a breath and then filled the immidiate area with a terrifyingly thick degree of bloodthirst. Of a desire, and an enjoyment, of killing. The gore that dripped from one's claws had to be collosal to develop an intent as thick as this. "I have no problem finishing the job if you attack me little child. The concept of restraint is lost on me. If you do this, you do it all the way, and it will be the last thing you ever do"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:48 pm

The male's eyes followed his headphones as they rotated around her finger, his expression having not yet changed. "Then I'm stuck in a corner. I could say thank you, but it would mean just about as much as you my politeness." He pointed out, before his expression softened a bit. This change was brought on more by shock than anything else. His first impulse was anger, seeing what she said as a bit of an insult. However, that anger was then replaced by shame, his eyes slowly looking back at the ground, the lines of his face beginning to smooth out. He was not completely unreasonable; if anything, the boy had been flabbergasted more than anything else. He had reacted harshly, and he could see that.

Though he continued to talk about his experiences, his tone was noticeably more sullen. "…I've never been the one to pick an unjust fight. I just don't handle intimidation very well." He told her, looking directly into her eyes. "I'd much rather get mercilessly beaten than endure idle threats." He told her, standing stock still at her sudden outpouring of bloodlust.

It was most likely possible for her to see the hint of trepidation which entered into his gaze. The level of bloodlust she emitted was not something that he was used to. It was not something that he particularly desired to get used to. Fear. The cold emotion crept across his gaze, but it was not able to grip him. Slowly, he breathed out, his gaze glancing towards the ground as he leaned forward. "Well, I'm not going to attack someone who tried to help me when I was looking stupid." He told her, though one of her phrases caused for his eye to twitch.

"That's exactly the kind of intimidation I'm talking about, though. Where do you get off calling someone else a little child? Does it make you feel good?" He asked her, even as his heart thumped away in his chest. He was certainly afraid. Of that there could be no doubt. But he was not about to ignore those words. "For pity's sake.. You're making my bones quiver already without making me want to test my luck harder."

With those words, he hung his head, letting out another deep breath. …She seems serious…There'd be no point to me fighting her, though… nothing but my own pride. His heart pounded in his chest, before his spiritual pressure began to rise again.

"Fine then, how about this instead. I'm trying to figure out what I can learn from a place like this… And you've got my headphones." He spoke, beginning to step out of the crater and in her general direction. "Let's do a game of… tag. I'll be it… but if I tag you, I get my headphones back. If I don't, you can keep them, snap them in half in front of me, whatever." He informed her, his breaths coming out long and slow now.

This was the fairest method he could think of. He had obviously been vitriolic for part of their conversation, and if she wanted to hurt him spiritually by splitting his headphones in half, that would be fine. If, on the other hand, his determination could plow through, then he would get back his headphones… and he would still end up likely completely exhausted, having put himself through a major ordeal to serve as a reminder not to engage in these kinds of activities again…

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:42 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja's eyes bored into the smoky kid oposite her. Her deep silver eyes ominous and shining with intensity. This guy was pretty ballsy, even if he was completely terrified at the same time. Courage was not the absence of fear, it was action, despite fear. And for that, he had a great deal of courage. But, not a lot of intelligence, since he still decided to mouth off at her calling him a kid. Which Mirja wasn't too impressed by. So she gathered The Wind about her fists, and then threw it outwards. She knew she could do something rather magnificent with it, but this basic throwing was all she had until then.

Still, it would cause a short-lived gale to hammer his body, and hopefully drive home the fact that she wasn't messing with him.
"Little Child doesn't refer to your age, but more your maturity and power. Your existance is incomprehensible to me. But to be fair, I wasn't intimidating you, just warning you. I feel everyone should be warned when they are entering a situation that will cost them their life. It's only fair. So they can't complain when they are a Plus and I thunk them in the head with my sword" she explained. But, it seemed he wasn't going for a fight, more for a game of tag.

"Ohh, well that sounds fun. Of course, I won't break them. They are good headphones. And a Wolf wants to listen to things as well. I'll just keep them for myself. As for tag, I Love that game. Let's begin" She said, before meandering away from Len like she had all the time in the world to play this game of tag, and he was nothing to be worried about.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum