Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Pale Dream - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pale Dream

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:41 pm

The Pale Dream - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

He smiled as he leaned back raising his hand up slightly. "Before I forget dad, he is related to Iriko Crow, the former Head Captain I selected. Poorly selected at that as my successor." He said saying that part making sure he got that part out. Before listening to his father speak now as he figured it was in his hands now. He thought about the situation, could he afford to rest at the moment? His injuries were healing exceptionally well thanks to Byakko. But something still felt off about this situation. Something was troubling him, War had been named to the Clan. Mirja fit the role well, but two other positions remained vacant. That wouldn't be allowed to continue, Calamity and Chaos needed wielders in the future. Ruin was taken care of with Mirja at this point she'd be fine. But those would be given at a later date when time allowed such a thing. It wasn't as though he'd yet to find everything needed. "You're right more than likely dad. I'll stay back for now and rest my body. I suspect the trial to come will be the most arduous, to date."

Tsubasa's expression changed as he remembered something. He got up carefully as he saw the Attendant return, not with bandages. The Clan had begun leaving the area to prepare for something else. Only a few would remain behind with the Gotei through this leaving. Tsubasa had been banished or requested to leave by Ibiki in a friendly tone. He'd gone and taken his matters of requirement now. "Sadly rest will have to wait, I need to leave as I am no longer welcome here. A large portion of my family has decided to quit this place as well. Despite my protests that they are needed here. " Tsubasa couldn't do anything about it, they were loyal to him. Some of them to degree's one could only imagine. Tsubasa exhaled a breathe softly as he began walking towards the edge. It was time for a new journey to begin, he had plans for the Unabara. For everything in mind, this first step was always the most frightening. It was back then and still was now as he walked leaving the sake for his father-in-law.

"Now it's time for me to go and find my own justice." He said as he vanished with a shunpo. Tsubasa's skill within the form would see him off and go like nothing anyone had witnessed before. It was sudden, the home went from thousands to only ten or twenty who remained. Energies began vanishing quickly from the Shadow Force to even the Clan's best warriors all disappearing like a shadow.

Exit Thread:

Template By: [THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum