Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
"Do Blondes Really Have More Fun?" [Private, Ceal] Left_bar_bleue24004/999999"Do Blondes Really Have More Fun?" [Private, Ceal] Empty_bar_bleue  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

"Do Blondes Really Have More Fun?" [Private, Ceal] Empty "Do Blondes Really Have More Fun?" [Private, Ceal]

Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:45 am

"Do Blondes Really Have More Fun?" [Private, Ceal] KIYAH_1

BANG, BANG, BANG!

The bullets whisked through the air, hitting every target center mass over and over from a distance of about 20 feet. The male would press the button, bringing the target he was shooting at back towards him with a smile and placing it down beside him.

"That was easy."

He said with a cocky grin, switching the hand gun back to safety and storing it in it's holster. There was nothing that really helped clear his mind like firing off a few rounds and a nice meal after. His hobby allowed him to practice for slaying anything viewed as demonic while also giving him a bit of recreation, so he was easily killing two birds with one stone. Now that he had finished eating however, he'd have to answer today's second burning question:

What should he eat?

After all, the current city he was in wasn't at all like Karuakura. It didn't seem to have wall to wall amazing places for him to indulge in, it seemed okay on it's best day. So today's adventure wouldn't have any kind of grand mission-

No, that's a lie. Because food was important, nutrition was needed in order to make this day better. Otherwise what should just be a relaxing day would end up actually feeling off. Thus he was now off on his journey to find something good. He may very well just end up with a burger, but he's hoping that's not the case. In his usual outfit of a white T shirt with a blue long sleeved one underneath and black shorts and tennis shoes, he decided to ditch the whole idea of walking and got onto his hover board instead.

So he's just hover boarding in city in search for whatever looks good.

"I knew I should have gotten Hikari to fix me something before I left.."

"Do Blondes Really Have More Fun?" [Private, Ceal] Signat10
"Winners win, losers lose. I can't explain it any better than that.I don't know how it happens, but winners win.And if you create a culture of losing, if you keep being a victim,if you keep letting losing happen to you. If you keep letting people do you and treat you any kind of way it's gonna become a culture."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message