Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Just a Wolf's throw from Spain Empty Just a Wolf's throw from Spain

Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:12 am
He'd heard about the little Miss's adventure into dangerous territory. She was in a wheelchair of all things. He got a little distracted in his visit to Spain. He left a few bars with nobody left standing. Damien had drunk all of them under the table. Now he exited a bed with six women in it laying peacefully asleep. Old not dead was a good term for Damien when he decided to enjoy himself. He tapped his shoulder with his remaining one arm. This was a peaceful place not a bad location ot search for Mirja. He'd heard his favorite little Wolf had gotten into some trouble. Tsu-kun had a way of knowing things he shouldn't of. But he guessed that was the Unabara's cloak and dagger crap at work. People made all of this running around and complicated noise a bit of a pain. It didn't make sense really why someone would simply go left and right. Just walk up kick the person's butt and leave. That was a simple guideline and rule set wasn't it? He picked up his shirt and slipped it on leaving his chest open for viewing as always.

Slipping his zanpakuto into his belt he picked up his jug of sake. Holding onto the string as he walked smiling a bit. Now that the distractions had run their course it was time to locate the little Miss. He left some money to pay for the room and headed out the hotel door. This had been a wild night for him. There was a time for being serious and a time for fun. Just because he slept with six women and drank people under the table. That didn't make him less of an adult or mature in his mind. Now it was time for the mature One Armed Demon. He was after all here for a friend or something more akin to a wayward girl. He found a park bench and let his spiritual pressure out. Sitting down he decided to let Mirja come to him. She was always rather blunt with these sort of things. She came to the strong as quickly as possible often times. This was just her way of doing things. Direct which was something he could respect truthfully. He tired often of dealing with the noise and politics of things.

Everyone had a special way or method about them. Where they honestly believed they were stronger or better. It all seemed like a bunch of crap to him. Tsu-kun being exiled from the Gotei was sad as well. His error in bringing the boy in. But he guessed it went a bit deeper as he drank from his jug slightly. He didn't care really what others did for now. He was here to comfort Mirja and see how she was recovering.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a Wolf's throw from Spain Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Just a Wolf's throw from Spain Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Just a Wolf's throw from Spain Empty Re: Just a Wolf's throw from Spain

Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:09 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Just a Wolf's throw from Spain 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Spain was a nice place. Not somewhere most people would expect to find an arctic wolf girl, but where she was anyway. A wide brimmed hat kept most of the sun off her, and a lovely dress protected her from the rest. Spain got some really bad sun towards the middle of the day, and so she really needed something that would help her if she was caught out then. She was not a mad dog, nor an Englishwoman, but some times she had to go out in the noon-day sun. Fortunately it wasn't quite like that today, so she could leisurely roll through the town, and eventually come across someone that she knew. Or rather, come across the overt spiritual energy. He was obviously waiting for someone spiritual, so she decided to roll over and say hi. Because why not?

"Damien. Well, fancy seeing you all the way here in Spain. I thought I heard someone was being rucuksy around here, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see you" Mirja grinned, folding over the bag of groceries she had bought and keeping it nice and neat on her lap. Damien, wasn't someone she knew very well, but he was definately cool, and so she always had time for him. Even if it was just sitting on a park bench chatting.

They hadn't met in a while, and Mirja had gotten a lot better than before, and then obviously lost it all and exploded to the point she was in a wheelchair and had little to not power or resistance like she once did, nor did she really have anything like she once did. But you can't make an omlete without causing ecological disasters for an entire country. Or something like that...

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Anonymous

Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:26 am
He grinned a bit as he glanced at her, giving a slight whistle. [color=red'Damn, you got to give me her number sometime. She put you in a bad way."[/color] He said offering a joke to Mirja. Before sighing softly he knew the situation wasn't that cheerful of an event. Her power felt a bit off to him at the moment and that was strange. He wasn't one for stories and tales and all of that nonsense people did. "Typically, the old guy gives the young kid advice. In this situation, I'd only say just keep to your guns and keep moving forward. I lost my arm and decided to just kick people's ass with one instead." He said offering a general shrug about the situation. Damien could teach her some things and show her the differences in strategy. And maybe thinking things through or hell they could go drinking and pick women up. It was her call really if she chose to listen to him. "Tsu-Kun was exiled from the Gotei, so the Unabara is in an odd position now. Ah, but that's not that important really."

He took a drink from his sake jug before leaning back against the bench. Lately, he'd been seeing the Gotei change direction and prepare for something. Some sort of onslaught with the Monsuta or some noise such as it were. But that was their choice and what not if they decided to go that route it was up to them. Sitting idle had never been his thing, Voyeurism wasn't quite a turn on for him really. He preferred a hand on approach in these situations. He'd often thought about using the current skill and such to get a new arm. But the One-Armed Demon was such a catchy title. Losing it for the sake of some forgotten appendage seemed dumb. Besides, the girl's loved his battle scars among other things. "So what you gonna do Little Lady?' Damien said calmly as he smiled a bit. It was about time he stepped out of retirement and joined the ranks of the young. Youthful little brats need to be shown some stuff. Without Tsu-kun the Gotei was in an odd place with only a couple stepping in.

Damien didn't really care either way with the way the world turned and burned. It was his job at this point to play the father of the year. He'd simply carve a path for the next generation now. He wasn't as fast as Tsu-kun or the others and truth be told Kido was an elusive pain in the ass. But he guessed that was what came of it. He didn't really specialize in anything but physical fighting. Occasional Zanjutsu and Hakuda displays were about it. Though he guessed people expected him to be a chilled out kind of dude. Sort of like a hippie with one arm who could chop people up. The question was would build a Squad really do anything for him. The truth was it had been so long since he founded the Crow Clan and they fell apart. Maybe it was the time a new name and face came to handle the Sword school stuff. The Crow's had been interesting and Jaeden-kun did his best but lost the will to live. That was the culture shock and change of things.

In the old days he'd of smacked him through a wall. But at this point that seemed pointless as he sipped from his sake jug a bit more.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just a Wolf's throw from Spain Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Just a Wolf's throw from Spain Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:21 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

"If I gave you her number, I'd be giving you my number. I did this to me. Screwed up an experiment entirely, and thought it was going to affect me a lot less than it actually did. Sad frogs, but I'm alive, so I can keep going on and do something else that nearly kills me when I recover from this" Mirja grinned, in traditional Mirja fashion. It was the same wolf that saw Damien as a foe of peerless might and impossible difficulty, and instead of baulking, she charged at him again and again, throwing the strongest things she had at him in hope.

"But, don't worry about it. Between Hvit, and Niflhiem, and Hayden, I'm tapped out on advice. So I'll just keep doing me and softly lamient that I have so many friends who think they are great at giving advice. Some are, some are helpful, but others are just people that scowl and tell me I am an idiot for doing this. Which, I am but still, that's not very helpful" She then looked for a second before letting out a sigh. Dam Tsubasa, always getting himself into trouble with people. "Not surprised to be honest. He didn't seem like the kind of person would was into the new Gotei. Was doing a lot of stuff here on Earth" she said, before leaning back on the chair and digging some rasins out of the bag to munch on.

"As for what I am going to do. I'm gonna go home, and make dinner for me and Ceal. Then tend to the herbs and go to bed. I'm in a bad way, and rushing is not going to get me anywhere with this. So I need to take it slowly, make sure I can repair myself perfectly. So nothing goes 'ping' half way through and I get a blast of super-heated steam"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Anonymous

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:05 pm
He chuckled as he thought about getting Mirja's number. Well, that would be like pulling teeth from a dragon. No need for so much stress of things so far. "When you recover little lady, mind giving an old man some help finishing some training? " He said offering a slight grin as he moved his shoulder. He brought his hand over to touch the stump where his arm once was. That was a familiar battle scar, betting on the future was dangerous. But this was perhaps the best way to go towards his goals. Not having his arm meant little in the grand scheme of things. Damien could only smile a bit about his bets and his masters. This was after all the time for him to maybe get involved. But the girls and the hunger for a drink didn't seem to end. "Figured when your up and about, I'll show ya my Hakuda. Though I don't get to often do it, mostly known for being a one-armed swordsman. " He said giving a knowing grin. Damien's skills were far beyond just using a blade and his only remaining arm.

Was fast and stronger than most arms, as was his use of it. Damien didn't get to showcase true skill often. "When I was a boy, my master threw me off the tallest mountain he could find. I was ordered to then climb back up while avoiding his attacks..The man was a bloody monster when it came to things."He poured Mirja a drink from his jug as he sat there. Deciding he'd tell her a story as his advice. "I'll just tell ya an old drunk's story instead. Those are the best bar tales anyways." He said offering her the cup of medicine water as he called it. "My last name is sort of unknown, truth be told I wasn't exactly born to a parent or even raised. The closest thing to a father was my teacher in just studying the art of fighting. So skipping ahead a bit, when I left and felt sure of my skills. I decided to make a family, put together some people and teach them a bit. " He said pausing remembering the Crow Clan he'd founded.

"Invisible Slashing, is what they called it..The truth was it was more making several strikes at a time. But they only figured out how to do it with their swords. I never did show them how to do things..with their bare hands. " He said thinking about the situation as he ran his hand through his hair slicking it back a bit. "Real Martial Arts is imitation really, so I don't expect you to pick up my techniques or learn something like that..Everything's gotta have your own little spin. From the liquor we drink to the women we take to bed, everything's gotta be done your way."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:16 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Mirja let off a soft giggle at the fact that Damien wanted her to help him with some training after she was back on her feet, so to speak. It was amusing, the idea that she was gonig to get there any time soon. And he wanted to show her his Hakuda. Even teach some to her by showing, but she had enough these days. Mirja had Hakuda for Days. Probably literally. It was hard to tell just exactly how much she had with her.
"Sorry Damien. But it seems like I will be down for a few months, If I ever get back up at all. So you are probably better off finding someone else to train with. I'm hardly the best of partners right now. As for Hakuda, I have enough. Hakuda is something that, after a certain point, it just becomes chaff. You might be the master of a hundred styles, but you'll never be able to show them all off. You might have a dozen, in an extended fight. So, while a fight might be something after I get back, I don't think I am down for any more lessons. I should perfect what I got, rather than just grabbing more things for the sake of grabbing them" Mirja leaned back, and pulled her hat down a little to support the leaning back.

And it seemed Damien was going on his old man tales, which Mirja was not interested in in the slightest. he might have shown it, but she was pretty subtle it seemed. Mostly because she actually had friends. She wouldn't have, if she wasn't so subtle.
"Captain Kyoraku is a good person to go talk to for those kind of stories. He is really good at listening and is great at drinking. He invited me around about, sixty or seventy years ago. I was in a bad way. I spoke, he listened, we drunk. And then I passed out. Seriously, man is 70% alcohol to be able to out drink me"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum