Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Happy Days are Here to Stay! [Shio/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Happy Days are Here to Stay! [Shio/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Happy Days are Here to Stay! [Shio/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Days are Here to Stay! [Shio/Ulv]

Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:40 pm
Something was very wrong here. The woman's spirit energy was going wild, as if something within her soul were suddenly awakening, as if she were suddenly remembering something or having some sort of epiphany. It scared him for just a moment, but he settled for turning away, coughing, and gesturing towards her body, and the tattered remnants of her overalls. It was hard to take much of her commentary seriously, particularly when he couldn't help but wonder how young she truly was.

"Don't speak to me about the cycle of shinigami, or talk about me like I'm some kind of superhero just because I signed up to maintain the balance of souls. There are things in this world that just can't be understood by hearing about them. None of what you're saying appeals to me; I don't want anyone else bringing me coffee, nor do I care to hear what you think I should be. I did my job, and nothing further. I would've died without your help, and I appreciate the assistance. It made it so I didn't have to choose between doing my duty and surviving until tomorrow."

He leaned forward, kneading a hand at the bridge of his nose, as if trying to fight off an impending headache. He knew there would be days like this, but he'd hoped they'd become less frequent, not more. That he could start to find some manner of pleasant rhythm, that he could just have a year or two of relaxation and calm. But everywhere he turned, everything he did, he could feel it; the crushing pressure of the world around him, the coldness of it all. The horrible, nauseating realization that even now, none of it had done anything but made it worse. He could feel the world around him swimming ever so slightly, shadows elongating and twisting. He slumped forward, feeling his pulse race, his breathing growing ragged, as he tried to fight off the impending flood of sensation. He didn't need this right now, not in front of some girl he'd never met! He didn't need to hear her start digging in her nails, telling him those same tired phrases over and over.

"Just...go back to town. Tell them everything is fine now. Tell them you did away with the monsters. Tell them whatever you like. Just leave me be."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Happy Days are Here to Stay! [Shio/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Happy Days are Here to Stay! [Shio/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Happy Days are Here to Stay! [Shio/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Days are Here to Stay! [Shio/Ulv]

Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:51 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv was having none of Shio's cynical bullshit, and turned with him with a broad smile as he claimed he was nothing special and didn't want coffee. Which was fine, some people didn't like coffee. Didn't make them evil. Was made them evil was inaction when faced with the world.
"But you are a superhero! A Superhero who refuses to work on his powers in the slightest due to some perceived flaw in himself or his comrades, sure, but a superhero none the less. You rescue people, fight evil, ward off temptation of corruption, and have supernatural powers. That's being a superhero, Shinigaman. If you don't want to be brought coffee and just want to do you job, then think of your job. If you become the mightiest you can be, bring everything in your soul to the forefront and bludgeon the enemy with it, then you can do your job better. And there will be less situations where you have to decide between duty and surviving. For the world will become a broader place, and you will straddle it. Silently, and without praise. But a lack of praise does not invalidate deeds in the slightest" Ulv pitter-pattered from one foot to the other in a barely contained example of unbridled energy.

"What is your name, Shio-man? Names should be given out when you are talking, no? I am Ulv Auber, the mighty puncher of evil and rescuerer of people. My heart swells to meet you at the start of your joureny, and with the ability to watch you rise into the sky like a shinigami shaped rocket. I would protect the balance with you whenever you were around, and when the balance is protected and the enemy crushed, we could sit around and have tea"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Happy Days are Here to Stay! [Shio/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Happy Days are Here to Stay! [Shio/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:54 am
Shio stared at Ulv without much expression for a few seconds, hands resting by his side, as he seemed to be twitching, ever so slightly, here and there; it gave off the impression of a person being shocked, or someone who was in the process of having a stroke. Had he ever been this naive? Had he really believed that shinigami were superheroes, and joining their ranks would be like being invited into some grand bright future, where he would make the world better for everyone? She just kept talking, but there weren't words anymore.

It was all just...sounds. As disconnected from experiential knowledge as if he were hearing them from underwater. And it was starting, all over again...the air around him darkened, making him suddenly feel as if a candle had just been blown out. He wasn't even looking at Ulv anymore, he was just looking at a...black blotch, something that continued to stare at him, continued to drone on as if those words were some kind of magical spell. Well, Shio knew a few magical words of his own.

"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hadō number 30: Shakkaho!"

He spouted the words at breakneck speeds, hand extended palm-down towards the woman who just couldn't -take the hint-. He spoke in a dull, emotionless tone, as he sheathed his blade. He sounded as if he'd been drugged, or otherwise lost touch with reality on some dangerous level. His twitching had ceased, but his eyes were staring off into space, looking at nothing.

"The shinigami execute on suspicion without trial. They allow people to get away with torture, rape, and any other number of crimes, so long as they draw their blade when called upon. They use their powers for their own amusement, and to push their agenda. We are not superheroes, we are soldiers. Our goal is not the protection of the innocent, it is simply an added perk. It's the first thing to get tossed aside when it fits our agenda. Don't talk about the Soul Society as if you understand what it's like. Go back to your city. I have nothing left to say to you."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Happy Days are Here to Stay! [Shio/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Happy Days are Here to Stay! [Shio/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:59 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv shifted out of the way of the Kido before it hit her, as if being forwarned by the chant, as fast as it was. It wasn't as fast as that girl from 4th who had disappeared- probably died - in the Demonic Invasion. The Kido sailed away and then Ulv's eyes turned to Shio. Pits of darkness like hers shouldn't have been able to show any emotion, but right now they had a deep sorrow and sympathy within them.
"Still so cynical, Shio? You suffered the misfortune of Humanity and now you claim to be the only one who has ever had anything wrong done to him, claim to be the master of all things people, and decry everything as being the spawn of evil and darkness. Little Ulv woke up in a tube, nearly drowned escaping and then got captured by men who wanted to use her physically and sexually for the rest of her life. She nearly died again in her attempts to get away. And yet she maintains such a cheery persona and such a vibrant outlook on life. You could learn something from her, Shio" Ulv spoke. But it was not her own voice. Deeper, stronger, and much more implied power than Ulv could muster. It stared for a few more moments, and then vanished.

Ulv blinked a few times, frowned a little, and then put on a giant smile as if she hadn't heard anything that Shio had said, or done. Which was probably for the better really, she didn't seem a woman who took consequence into account when doing something. Such an attack would probably have seen Shio mimicing the Arrancar in the cave, losing his head before he realized there had been an impact.
"So what do you say?! We can be super secret friends, I won't tell anyone that you are getting better on the sly, and we can save more people from the clutches of evil hollows and occasionally people"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:50 pm
The words slid off like water off of a duck, darkness sinking in deeper and deeper with every passing moment. He could hear someone nearby speaking, but it was purely intellectual; he wasn't even sure if it was still Ulv or someone else at this point. All he could hear was the same voices, swimming through his head, the ones that he could never shake off. He inhaled, and then exhaled, limbs trembling with barely-suppressed anguish, his lips moving wordlessly while he looked down at his own feet.

"Do whatever you want. Just allow me to explain something to you. Your strength means nothing to me. My strength means nothing either. I see no reason why everyone attaches so much meaning to competition. You can make whatever threats or accusations you like, but in the end your strength can't change anything."

He turned back around, clenching his fist so tightly that blood had started to form from a nail that had snapped off, embedding itself into the skin. He seemed completely lost in his own thoughts, uncertain of what was going on inside of his head, or why he had the misfortune to be accosted time after time by these people. He'd wasted so much of his time trying to get to where he was, and now he had nothing to show for it but these nightmares, and these uncertainties swimming through his skull, leaving him feeling like he was moving through a bog.

"My name is Shio. And now I have to go back to the Gotei and report on today's events. Whoever you are, rest easy that you can be anything you want. Know that your power and potential is without limit. Just don't act surprised when you realize there are things you can't overcome simply by being strong."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum