Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A whole new world  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999A whole new world  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

A whole new world  Empty A whole new world

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:47 pm

Herbalist of the East

SATO

A whole new world  6EdIfMt

Song: Reign Of The Dark | Artist: Adrian von Ziegler | Word Count: N/A

The city was a vast, intricate, labyrinth of noisy, streets and alleys. You could hear the incessant honking of the vehicles even before the sun rose. Impatient businessmen who had to get to the office, mothers who had to leave their children at their schools, facing the puzzling challenge of navigating through the crowd of parents and children; even some of the teachers who had stopped at the local bakery to get a bagel or two before their morning classes.

After every person had reached their respective destination, the traffic congestions cleared significantly as if humungous snakes had eaten their fills and were retracting back into their dark and eerie caves. Walking down the street, he could smell the fresh batch of sweet and spicy rolls being baked for the lunch hour rush. To him,it was a clear sign of the city slowly waking up. He anticipated to see what the new day would bring for everyone, new tenders, business proposals, math homework, even hope

Sato went outside to get some fresh air and boy was it amazing had she been a country boy, unaccustomed to the well worn graffiti and the plants that shot through every sidewalk crack, he might have noticed the insipid urban decay. But like anything that changes slowly, the differences were hard to detect. He walked his route so often that he himself was part of the backdrop for others, he was simply a girl on a walk, worn sneakers taking him to school.

Ah this is wonderful, a night where everything is at peace what could possibly go wrong?

Last edited by MWD on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Haru Ryuu
Haru Ryuu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A whole new world  Left_bar_bleue1300/1300A whole new world  Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Tiers:

A whole new world  Empty Re: A whole new world

Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:42 am

The small boy who was often mistaken for a girl was walking alone. He had errands to run for the master, and all he wanted was to carry them out as efficiently as possible. He wore a long, floaty white dress, humming as he walked. The Vizard wasn't interested in the hustle and bustle of the city, nor the people, he merely wanted to return to his master's side. He craved praise from the man, and he be damned if he didn't try to earn his praise with everything he had. His pace quickened a tiny bit, the large bag he carried over his shoulder swinging with every step. His appearance garnered more than a few stares, though he didnt botice in his own desire to do well for tge master.

The smell of food was on the air, making his mouth water, but the child reminded himself he had errands to complete, and has no money of his own to get food for himself. Everything he did was for the master, and only with his master's permission. He nearly tripped a few times, being such a small person in a large crowd, but managed to keep his balance. First, he would go pick up some small things Asuma had ordered him to find. After that, if there was any money left over he was to bring Asuma some food. His master was a cruel man, but Arashi would remain loyal. So wrapped up was he, he didn't even notice himself bumping into somebody else until they were both falling to the ground.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A whole new world  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999A whole new world  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:23 am

Herbalist of the East

SATO

Woah!
Sato continued to walk towards the school as he passed through people of carrying sizes and body structure some had a muscular body type mostly men but the occasional woman as well with arms and chest similar to a body builder. Others however had a small yet slender frame and that fitted him perfectly, sure he had the body of a typical teenage boy but he prefers a slender figure rather than all muscles he believes it's disgusting when overdone..

Regardless he stared at his phone for a few minutes occasionally looking up to not bump into people,
Sato fumbled to the ground as he bumped into a stranger of sorts, his hands were a bit bruised but nothing a good remedy can't fix after all he was a botanist and they never come unprepared.

He rubbed the back of his head getting his composure back in order before looking at the individual who he mistakingly bumped into the person had beautiful silver hair and could've been at least the same age as him. He had that innocent look in his eyes, so innocent that he wouldn't hurt a fly. As a result he waved his arms around frantically trying to apologize, whilst helping pick up any food or other necessities that may havr fallen to the concrete ground.

Oh my God i'm terribly sorry for bumping into you, are you hurt?

Haru Ryuu
Haru Ryuu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A whole new world  Left_bar_bleue1300/1300A whole new world  Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:11 pm
As Arashi fell to the ground, he looked up, eyes wide, to see a pink haired stranger. Said stranger began apologizing immediately, helping him to pick up what had fallen. Luckily, nothing was breakable, and all of it had survived. Arashi got up, dusting himself off before he began to pick things up and take them back from the stranger. "No, don't apologize! I wasn't looking where I was going either, so it is partially my fault." He said, observing the stranger. The stranger appeared to be a rather feminine boy with pink hair, though Arashi could tell it was in fact a boy. After all, he looked a lot like a girl too.

Seeing nothing was broken, and he had only received some small scrapes from the fall, Arashi sighed in relief. Master wouldn't be punishing him for breaking anything he was to pick up, then. Arashi bowed to the stranger as the last of what had fallen was retrieved and placed carefully back into his shoulder bag. "I am sorry too. I should have been paying more attention. But I am fine, I have only a few small scrapes, and none of my shopping was damaged either." He said, gently rubbing at one such scrape. It stung, but it wasn't anything that couldn't be treated after he returned to his master.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:37 pm

Herbalist of the East

SATO

Sato was absolutely relieved that none of the stranger's goods were broken otherwise he'd be really apologetic, heck he would go straight to the store and buy whatever the man needed as an apology. The person wasn't a man but rather a boy, however Sato didn't say this out loud but in his mind he did look pretty attractive maybe even more than himself.

Regardless he noticed the scrapes around his arms and decided to pay the boy back by tending to his wounds, after all he didn't want the boy heading home and having to tell his parents about the scapes wouldn't want that on his record.

Looks like your hurt, do you need medical attention or remedies? And before you decline my offer, it's the least I can do.
Sato brushed his clothes before rummaging inside of his bag for a few seconds looking for his bottle of lotion, however this one isn't ordinary but rather used for healing minor cuts and bruises.

If the young boy allowed Sato to touch him he would dip his fingers into the lotion before applying the poultice directly to the injuries before blowing a small amount of wind to the wounds for good measure, which would sting for only a split second but will reduce any further bleeding and infection.

"I know this may sound weird but my name's Sato, by the way it's nice to meet you. By the way of love your hair"

He said before chuckling nervously

Haru Ryuu
Haru Ryuu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:19 pm
Arashi rubbed the back of his neck nervously as the stranger offered to treat his scratches, he didn't really like being touched by anybody. But he allowed it, wincing as the stranger's fingers rubbed some weird lotion on the cuts, it stung for a minute. But then the hurt stopped, and it felt altogether much better. Arashi eyes the scratches warily, which felt a lot better now. "Thank you. My name's Arashi, and thanks for the compliment. Master doesn't like my hair, but I think it's cute!" He Said, brightening up at the compliment on his hair. He really did love the short silver locks, they were cute.

"Your hair is cute too! The shade of pink really suits you!" He said, now happily chattering away. All previous wariness had vanished when the pain of his cuts had, this boy seemed nice. He hadnt been rude, in fact had offered to treat the cuts he had gotren and helped him retrieve his things. "Thank you for helping me pick everything up. Most people wouldn't bother helping me, so that was really nice." Arashi said with a bright smile on his cute face. The pretty boy stuck out a hand for a handshake, face lit up by his smile.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:22 am

Herbalist of the East

SATO

Sato continued to smile as he was thanked for picking up the boys fallen goods whilst complimenting his hair, he's never had anyone compliment his hair before other then his mother and father although he'd respond in a sarcastic tone.

Regardless, he was delighted to hear the boy's name was Arashi and the name fits well for a boy of this stature, he had a very kind heart and seemed like a interesting person to hang out with. Plus the fact that he's dressed in girl's clothing made him energetic and excited, Sato always believed that he was the only one to have chosen this lifestyle but apparently this wasn't the case he was curious as to how others view people like himself and Arashi as a whole but hat was for another day.

Once Sato heard Arashi say the term Master, be couldn't help but think to himself and why wouldn't this individual say his hair was a cute? Obviously the man or woman caring for him doesn't understand the aspect of beauty.

"Master huh?"

He's never heard of anyone being called Master in well years, the only time he's heard that was either to a person of higher authority such as a king or queen albiet pronounced differently. Regardless a small blush could be seen as the boy complimented his hair and Sato replied with a warm smile giving him a nice handshake in response.

"So now that introductions are out of the way, I was wondering if I could walk with you? I know this is strange but you I feel like we have a connection with one another you know?.

He paused before checking his phone to look at the time swiping through his list of apps until he found the clock feature on his phone, the phone had a beautiful pink case protector and had a tiny griffon keychain on it. "3:30 PM"

Haru Ryuu
Haru Ryuu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:12 pm
The small boy hesitated at first, when Sato asked to walk with him. He had finished most his errands, but he feared getting in trouble with Asuma. He struggled to come up with a response, one in which he could politely deny the request, but could think of none. Instead, he found himself saying "sure." before he knew what was happening. He didnt want to get in trouble, but he wanted to learn more about this Sato person. There was some kind of connection here he didn't fully understand just yet. He didn't know what it was, but he felt an urge to understand this person next to him.

"So, Sato, what's your favorite color?" He asked in a lame attempt to start a conversation. Inwardly the boy cringed, he just had to say the most generic thing ever, didn't he? At least he had said something, though, as he started to walk. Hopefully Sato would follow along, he had a few more errands to complete for the master, and didn't want to wait to do them. He hated the punishment that came with doing anything wrong, so he tried to avoid angering Asuma too much. Sadly, his master had a rather large temper to him.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:15 pm

Herbalist of the East

SATO

Success! Another person added to Sato's friend list... since he's met the King of the East Sugi Kingdom he's been inspired to influence people on a whole nother level, teaching them the way's of herbalism and the benefits it can have on not only their personal life but in a survival situation.

Regardless he followed Arashi making sure to keep the same relative pace as him plus he smiled when he accepted his offer, after all he didn't want to leave and have him bump into another person, someone who may not be considerate as him. To start off the conversation he was asked what his favorite color was and once he was asked he replied with a intriguing tone as if he was solving a famous case off Sherlock Holmes.

Favorite color huh?
Sato put a finger on his chin and was intrigued on Arashi's question, it was a simple one at best and was a great ice-breaker to start the conversation, he wanted to learn more about his personal life but refrained from doing so because like all relationships they start off slow.

He thought about every color in the world green, yellows,blues their was just a whole selection of choices to choose from...he liked the color blue since it reminds him of the beautiful oceans crashing against the sand or rocks. Green because of it's everlasting beauty since he was living in a log cabin for years away from civilization and was where he learned herbalism.

I'd have to pick the color purple, simply because it's often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. He said. With a joyful tone the contents in his bag were rustling and making a few clink sounds since his pestle is made up of hand-made clay giving it a beautiful glossy-look.

Sato chuckled as he was about to ask a question of his own....but which one would be perfect for this conversation? Favorite animal? Favorite book? Favorite Food?

All these were fine choices but they
sounded very generic and uninteresting, he wanted to know everything he can about Arashi and see if they "tick" with one another.

"Now I have a question you Arashi, do you have any hobbies?"

Haru Ryuu
Haru Ryuu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:46 pm
"Hobbies?" Asked Arashi, raising a single eyebrow. He didn't have any he could think of besides those flowers... something he wasn't ready to open up about quite yet. He was silent for a minute, before answering with a half-truth. "Besides wearing girl's clothes? No. Master doesn't like giving me free time, he prefers me occupying myself with work." He answered, which was partly the truth, though he still felt a bit guilty. Even if it wasn't a full lie, it was a still a lie of sorts and he didn't like it. Subconsciously, he tugged the sleeves of his dress lower to hide the more obvious scars from the abuse he had received over the years.

It made him feel uncomfortable, having anybody else seeing the patterns they mapped across his skin, all the injuries that would never fully heal. In fact, nothing was harder for the boy to speak about than those scars. Just thinking about it was making him want to beg forgiveness from his master. Rather than trying to hide his sudden change in attitude, he began talking. "What about you, Sato? Surely you have a few things you do in your spare time?" He asked, in a curious tone. He was listening as he kept a lookout for the next store his master had wanted some things from, blushing embarassedly at the thought of what he might use these objects for, even. Punishment seemed the most likely answer, but he wasn't certain.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum