Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Haru Ryuu
Haru Ryuu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Tiers:

Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS]

Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:37 am
Dear Santa,
My name is: Haru Ryuu
I want for Christmas: A pair of japanese war fans. Japanese war fans can be used for both offense and defence, but do not need to be used as such. I am a person who heavily focuses on defending myself and neutralizing the opponent without hurting them in combat. With these specific war fans, I can use them both offensively and defensively in a way that won't hurt anybody.
For: Japanese war fans can be used both offensively and defensively. I would like these to be able to use a weapon in combat that isn't specifically designed only to kill.
I can be found: Usually in Karakura Town.
Thank you very much and Merry Hebimas!
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS] - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS]

Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:16 pm
Dear Santa,
My name is: Ritsuko Nicklovich
I want for Christmas: A Rose-themed Bow
For: Ever since I've lost my Quincy powers I've long to wield a bow that corresponds to my overall feelings. While I do use modern day weaponry none of these weapons give me more enthusiasm and emotion than a simplistic bow and arrow.
I can be found: Karakura in my Apartment...it's very lonely here.
Thank you very much and Merry Hebimas!

Have fun and everyone have a Merry Christmas 

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum