Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lets claw the Furniture~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Lets claw the Furniture~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Lets claw the Furniture~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets claw the Furniture~

Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:46 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Vigerous in her focus and pretty fast in her movement, chocolate and other foodstuffs were used and thrown into a bowl, quickly taking the form of the basis of a cake. She then stuck some more chocolate in a pan and let it melt the chocolate while sticking the batter in the oven to cook out into the spongey cake shape. Apparently she was making Arianda a chocolate cake, one that even from here smelled delectable. And then Ulv turned back to Arianda, whisk in hand.
"You live in a great big house, that smells of sex and people. And yet you don't have any good food in. What is up with that?! What do you feed people after the great fleshy dance has finished? Do you just kick them out of the window and then go back tralalala to eating chocolate and nothing else? What ever happened to variety?" Ulv exclaimed, a deep amount of passion going into her words, before Arianda brought up the cooking utensils.

Ulv looked at them for a few moments, and then looked back to the rest of the utensils, and the foodstuff that wasn't chocolate that had gone along with the cake. Then there was a frown, and Ulv bit the whisk in her hand. It was not, not there. Was very real, even tasted of metal. But, she couldn't remember where it had come from. She just needed it, and there it was.
"I don't...know...? It just appeared" she said, licking the batter off the whisk and then lighting up with pleasure. "You have really good eggs. Lets go inside me! Maybe the woman who always shouts at me can tell you more!" Ulv exclaimed, putting the whisk down and pouncing on Arianda. She was entirely unsure about protocol for pulling someone else into her Shadstrom, but she was confident with enough vigor, it could be done.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lets claw the Furniture~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Lets claw the Furniture~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:54 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: 388

Arianda noticed the confusion from Ulv as she finally looked around at the utensils she pulled out of essentially nowhere before Arianda let out a soft sigh, prepared to comment on what Ulv said earlier.

"I do have actual food elsewhere, you know. Just, that fridge is stuffed with chocolate; cuz I'm addicted to the stuff."

Arianda chuckled softly before she looked up and noticed the body that was moving towards her rapidly; coming to pounce upon her. Arianda's eyes widened and she made a squeak as Ulv pounced on top of the small demon. Arianda could've avoided it, but, she wasn't exactly paying 100% attention, so, she was taken by surprise. Arianda blinked rapidly again as she thought on what Ulv said.

"U-Unless you're trying to get me to have sex with you, sounds like you're literally going to put me inside of you!"

Arianda's eyes widened a bit more as she thought of the maelstrom inside of Ulv before she let out a soft sigh and thought of Mirja. Knowing Ulv/Mirja, she may somehow end up as a wolf girl one way or another one day, but, hopefully not while being flung inside of Ulv. Arianda let out a soft sigh, a groan, and then she stared at Ulv straight into her eyes.

"Do you have an idea of how to get me inside of you, then? Otherwise, I'll have to put myself in side of you."

The demon popped her neck as her gaze was surprisingly steely for such a small girl; someone who seemed to have no muscle definition but could likely push back against Ulv with the same force or more if it wasn't for the fact that Arianda was already, technically, pinned to the floor by the muscle bound girl who was either asking the demon for sex or to drop her inside of the maelstrom; the latter of which being the more likely given who was inside of Ulv.

"I really do hope you don't find a way of turning me into a wolf when I'm in that world inside of you. As cute as wolves are, I'd rather look like me than a wolf."

Last edited by darkfunnel on Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lets claw the Furniture~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Lets claw the Furniture~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:12 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Did Ulv have a way of getting Arrianda inside her, and not in the sexual manner. When asked, Ulv gave a broad, happy grin, and then shook her head.
"Nope! Well, maybe. Probably. Who knows. We don't" she muttered, leaning back so her ass pressed against Arianda's crotch, and poundering, deep in thought. It took her a few moments, but then she broke into another broad grin and leaned forward to kiss Arianda. It was sudden, and quite painful, as if Ulv was pulling something out of Arianda and into herself, and not gently on the pulling either.

And then, a few seconds after she had been pulled, Arianda was none to gently deposited on a soft forest floor. The grass and mellow ground went a way to ease the thump, but it was still far from gentle or graceful. Ulv appeared next to her, and looked about. They were both in a forest, at night, and the sky was on fire. It was one thing to look at the maelstrom from without, but another thing entirely to see it from within. The majesty of such power was overwhelming, but on this forest, they were safe from it's wrath.

But it seemed there was another in this forest. One who walked without noise and appeared behind them, speaking with a voice of such deep nostalgia for the small demon girl.
"How did I know you'd be here? You're like a case of gut worms. Never goes away, and it doesn't matter what you do, they always seem to turn up again. Still, a case of worms is helpful in this situation The woman behind them had a soft, but strong voice. Like steel wrapped in velvet. Turning around to look at her would cause Arianda's heart to stop for a few moments in recognition.

The first instict was It's Mirja! but if the small Demon girl could contain herself long enough to have a second look, she'd notice the woman had pitch-black hair, opposed to Mirja's white, and sulfer yellow eyes instead of silver. A mirror image with a few slight changes, sounded exactly like Mirja's Inner Hollow, Hvit.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lets claw the Furniture~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Lets claw the Furniture~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:24 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: 410

Arianda could not help but feel certain urges arise when she felt Ulv's backside pressing into her crotch so. She could feel a certain thing growing for a few seconds, but, once Ulv moved again it stopped as Arianda was able to bring herself some control and stop it. However, Arianda soon felt Ulv's lips upon hers, and she felt as if some part of her was being torn out of her body. Arianda was about to fight against it before she was suddenly ripped from consciousness and was thrown into a forest. She fell into it back first; the wind nearly being knocked out of the demon's lungs. She groaned and sat up, looking at Ulv who just appeared at her side.

"Mind giving me a warning next time? That would've been less unpleasant if I had a warning to go along with it... it's like surprise sex except not as enjoyable."

The demon slowly got to her feet as the hair on the back of her neck raised as she heard a voice behind her. Of course, the demon spun around rather quickly. She knew it was a voice much like Mirja's voice; but, who she was face with was not Mirja. Arianda let out a soft sigh and then stepped in front of Hvit, poking her nose and frowning.

"You're one to call me gut worms, Hvit. At least I didn't try to kill Mirja once upon a time. So, aside from Mirja's energy likely going nuts, what in the name of fuck is going on here?"

Arianda crossed her arms and clearly did not want to deal with Hvit's bullshit. She was just literally yanked into Ulv as if her soul or consciousness, or whatever, was ripped out of her body and chucked inside of Ulv. She was disgruntled, yes, but glad nothing weird happened because of Arianda's damned bodily urges. It was also obvious she was not afraid Hvit either. Call it bravado or Arianda simply will resort to cuddling the hollow if she tried anything evil. After all, while Mirja loved cuddles, snuggles, kisses, and all that shit; Hvit probably disliked them to the point where it could be a potent counter attack. She soon popped her neck and then uncrossed her arms as she continued to stare at Hvit.

"Also, where's Mirja?"

Last edited by darkfunnel on Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:51 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv just shrugged at Arianda's request for more warning next time. It wasn't exactly something that she could give.She gave an apologetic shrug and didn't really go any further because she didn't want to get in between the new woman and the small demon woman. The new woman was scary, and it wasn't just the eyes or the tallness of her. It was the stare, how she just managed to glare right through you without any effort on her part. How she just looked at you and it felt like she was taking you apart and checking your insides.

"Ohh, no. You just tortured the only friend she ever had because you weren't immediately getting your own way, and then ripped her heart out and caused her to have emotional issues over the idea of love for a very long time, fall in with a nutjob in a deranged attempt to redeem herself by redeeming another, and eventually leading to her dying. I tried to kill her, but you? You succeeded in destroying her"

Hvit gave a smirk and then pointed towards the horizon, the trees parted and the core of the maelstrom was visible, a swirling mass of power, like a collapsing star.
"Mirja's soul exploded after she drew in the energy of a demonic virus she had been plagued with. Why, is kind of up in the air. I'll get that later. That shattered her Inner World into twelve shards, which wasn't a huge issue, they were close enough together, and Beowulf could fly. Then she went and used Urd, which wrecked this place something horrific. The shards were thrown apart quite far, but distance is not the problem. That thing throws off such power that it would strip you to the bone in seconds. So we are stuck here. And that, is Mirja" Hvit nodded towards the swirling core of power, and flicked her eyebrows. "As you can see, she isn't taking visitors right now. But, I hear so much about your Demon Magic, Arianda. Maybe if you try to grasp the vortex and slow it's spin, it might not throw off so much energy, the shards can return to nominal distance, and we can get started on fixing this place"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:10 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: 612

Arianda looked at Ulv and gave her a gentle pat on the shoulder as she seemed to return the same deadly stare that Hvit was giving her. She didn't exactly want to deal with Hvit's bull shit right now. So the demon walked up to Hvit slowly as she heard the tale that Hvit regaled to her.

"Oh yes, I know what I did. And I spent most of my spare waking time trying to figure out how to make it up to Mirja. I get in good terms with the poor girl, who had lost her powers and legs, and then, soon enough, she simply dies. You know why she died? It was her own decision, it had nothing to do with what I did in the past. What I did in the past was foolishness, mistakes I have already worked on atoning for. However, if she died, it was probably in protection of Ceal... or because of Ceal."

The demon let out a soft sigh as she listened to what else Hvit had to say as the demon literally sat on air and crossed her legs. She stared at Hvit with a rather plain look, no emotion showing on it when, instead, she was getting a little bit annoyed with the hollow in front of her. To hug her or not was the question? Well, whatever. Arianda gave a soft sigh and kept her legs crossed, gently straightening her skirt over her legs as she thought.

To Arianda, it seemed like Hvit expected her to slow or even halt it to put the fragments back together. Which, it could be done. But, it would be hard for her. However, if Arianda wasn't mistaken, there was a sense of Conflict in here; which could help her if she needed. So, the demon sighed as her form shimmered. She was still sitting on air, but, she had no clothes on. Black wings covered her goody bits and breasts; a giant scythe stuck in the ground next to her. The demon looked at Hvit with red eyes as she stepped down from the invisible platform, her bare feet pressing into the grass.

"I wouldn't pass up helping someone I have feelings for. So... if you'd step over here Hvit before I decide to assault you with pacifying hugs, cuddles, and shit; you'll like need to start dropping some pieces together after I slow the spinning of this all."

Arianda sighed softly as she leaned against the scythe that was impaled into the ground, the bottom of it at least, as she started to glow with red and green energy. The demon soon stood up straight as she mumbled under her breath. An incantation of sorts, quite likely. Soon enough the demon's right eye turned green as her pupil changed to a skull as blood gently leaked from the demon's nose as that same aura around Arianda appeared in force around the swirling core. Slowly, steadily, the core slowed down to the point where it was no longer throwing off as much energy. However, Arianda soon had to extend her hands to help keep the core slowed as her eyes shot to Hvit.

"You better start doing something soon before I decide to use you for energy as well. Now fucking get on it!"

The bleeding from Arianda's nose had long stopped as well, it was simply from her focusing the energy so; but, now she was simply waiting for Hvit to do her shit before Arianda lost the ability to slow the vortex.

Last edited by darkfunnel on Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:45 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

"Do I know why she died....Of Course I know! I was there! I watched her literally melt, I felt her heart explode, and her bones shatter into thousands of pieces, shredding and lacerating her internals in the most painful display she had ever been through. Which was quite saying something considering she was always in immense pain" Hvit shook her head and looked at Arianda. Who then started to blow into a new form and with the hubris of Demons, throw herself full-force into the maelstrom core, latching onto it and bringing it to a stop for all of about three seconds.

"One thing I forgot to mention" Hvit said with a soft grin as Arianda would begin to feel all the energy surrounding the core, and all the energy within herself, start to get sucked out voraciously. Ripping like a starving animal, it would pull most of her energy out within the first few seconds of contact "There is a chance that it might be hungry, and so if you stick to much of your power in it, it'll start eating you up rather quickly. Mirja had a deep soul, and a large appetite after all. But hey, thanks. Not so distracted by hunger pangs, she can focus a bit better now" Hvit seemed to know exactly what was going to happen when Arianda put her powers into the core, and that was her plan all along. She then gave a cherry wave, and the two were back in the mansion, with Ulv on top of Arianda, and a bone-deep weariness in the small demon girl.

Ulv, for her part, got off Arianda and returned to the oven, taking out the cake and then getting a pair of plates and cutting up a piece for Arianda. it was soft and spongy, with small pools of melted chocolate to combat the usual dryness.
"I...didn't mean for that to happen, I didn't want you to get hurt like that. But it does feel....better. Not quite so much having a sharp thing in my chest now" she told Arianda, giving a soft smile of appreciation. Wasn't the most delicate, or polite way of going about it, but then Hvit clearly had a very low opinion for Arianda. "So what's in your underwear? I felt a certain thing growing for a few seconds, but I was not sure what it was..." Ulv tried to change the subject, to get Arianda's mind off the idea of having been used akin to a dinner course by Hvit.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:03 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: 486

Arianda's eyes averted to Hvit and she grinned widely as Hvit would feel a bit of the hollow's energy be peeled away from her. It was returned of course, Arianda was simply yanking her chain. She grinned wide as she popped her neck she then winked at Hvit.

"Hvit, if I ever find a way to pull you out of Mirja and Ulv without harming the either, I'm gonna make sure you'll have some FUN"

Arianda grinned widely and then soon broke the connection since too much of her energy was being pulled out of her to sustain it well, but, if that helped, she would not tear into Hvit's neck and try to devour her. Yes, the demon was ravenous in another way, but, that was simply to get her energy back at the moment. Arianda nearly stumbled back to fall against Ulv before she was brought back into her body; feeling as if a freight train just slammed into her. The demon groaned and, as soon as Ulv got off of her, Arianda fell over onto the floor, groaning quietly as she reached into a portal and pulled out something which she quickly consumed that seemed to help the demon greatly. She stood up and then sighed softly.

"Seriously, if I do find a way to get Hvit out of you and Mirja safely, gonna pound her into my bed so hard."

She shook her head gently and popped just about every bone in her body with a few movements. She then she smiled at Ulv; her face getting red as soon as Ulv asked what was in her underwear. The demon sighed softly and popped her neck, feeling a little bit rejuvenated after she ate what she did. She looked at Ulv and slowly started to eat the cake, accidentally devouring it in three bites without a fragment on her face or the plate.

"No, you're fine... I expected something of the such from her. Fucking bitch. And what was in my underwear you say...?"

Arianda's face got a little bit redder as she contemplated how to answer the question.

"That... That is something for another time, unless you plan to actually do anything to me besides taking me "inside" of you, definitely for a different time."

She sighed and put her plate down and walked over to Ulv, giving her a rather tight hug. She pressed her cheek against Ulv's chest and sighed once more, probably sighing too much.

"Don't worry, Ulv. Despite Hvit being a two faced bitch who Mirja really needs to tie up and punish, she does care for Mirja's well being. So, time will tell how things will be, and I'm just glad your chest no longer hurts as well."

Last edited by darkfunnel on Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:17 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

The cake, was more than just cake. It felt like it was brimming with a solidified emotion of determination. Of drive and willpower. Of a desire to move forward, to get better, to push beyond the horizon. And there was a smile on Ulv's face as Arianda ate it. The demon would feel possessed to do something. To get up and go out, to do anything she had never had the courage to do before, as if the cake had given her the same amount of tenacity as seven shots of tequila would give an ordinary man, without the raging hangover in the morning.

"Tulpa. The utensils were made from me. From my mind. Mirja was very proud of that technique, one that she had made herself and taught to so many people. I can use this. I am sure I can think deeply on this, and make it better" She told Arianda, before looking at the girl. There was a tiny spark of recognition before she gave another bubbly smile and picked the Demon girl up wordlessly, taking her to the bedroom. With nothing saying otherwise, imagination was left to run wide, and with muscles like Ulv's to run her hands over while playing in the bedroom, it would certainly be a great deal of fun.

But all dreams were shattered when Ulv just put Arianda to bed, tucked her in and then turned to leave.
"I know you like to put on a brave face, and I know you are going to argue with me because that is just who you are, but you lost a lot more than you are willing to admit, so you need to get some sleep. Thanks, again. I'll come see you some time later and we can have tea and you can totally keep whatever was in your underwear away from me" Ulv had a softer, more comforting voice, and a warm smile. Not bubbily and borderline maniacal as it used to be, but soft and supporting.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:29 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: 436

Arianda felt the determination that burst through her, but, it was technically unneeded as the demon had already lost all sorts of inhibition, but, it definitely made her feel better. Arianda was then told of the Tulpa, how she created the utensils. Arianda gave Ulv a soft smile. The maelstrom that was inside of her did more than just be there, it caused her memories to scramble, and likely many other things to occur. But, it was clear Ulv and Mirja were sharing memories and gaining such things of the sort. Arianda let out a soft chuckle before Ulv looked straight at her, something seemed to change in her gaze. But, Arianda was unable to question or ponder it since Ulv quickly picked her up and made a move to Arianda's bedroom. Wait, how did she know where Arianda's bedroom was? Before Arianda's mind could even start to enjoy the thought of doing lewd things with Ulv, her eyes brightened and she kissed Ulv on the cheek, wrapping her arms around her and holding her tightly.

Arianda was soon put on her bed as the thoughts of what she and Ulv may do appeared and then were gone. Arianda then soon realized Ulv was going to leave. Arianda grabbed onto Ulv's hand quickly and held it tightly. She looked at her with eyes that spoke a million words, but only one phrase rang out 'don't leave'. It was clear Arianda did not want Ulv to leave, even if she was astronomically tired.

"Y-You got me, I am tired. Tired enough that you can sleep with me and not have to worry about anything happening... besides, I have a feeling you already know what was there for but a few moments. And, well, Mirja doesn't like those..."

Arianda yawned softly as she slowly laid down, her grip on Ulv's hand not weakening as she lied down. It was clear Arianda did not want Ulv to leave. She smiled up at Ulv and gently pulled her close.

"Mmmm... at least stay with me until I fall asleep, if you really do want to leave. Come back tomorrow, I'll make sure no weird underwear invaders poke your bum tomorrow~"

The demon smiled fondly and then closed her eyes, beckoning Ulv to come and lay with her just for a little bit. Just long enough for her to fall asleep. Or, if she wanted, to stay there until both of them were asleep and slept together. In the end, it would be Ulv's decision.

Last edited by darkfunnel on Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum