Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jumpstart [Open] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Jumpstart [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Jumpstart [Open] Empty Jumpstart [Open]

Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:41 pm

Gotei United Veteran - Yoruichi Shihouin

Click.

"Shit!" Still above a full second, really?! Perhaps she was a bit late on depressing the stop button of the watch, and that would explain the increase in time. Yet somehow... that in itself would be rather sad. She stood there, panting, staring at the static numbers displayed on the device for an extraordinarily long time; as if in disbelief. She knew better than to doubt the time she recorded, but accepting this result meant acknowledging a horrible truth. The fact that she was slowing down. Was this the punishment she brought upon herself for her excessive laziness as of late? Had her negligence worn away at her speed? She hated the thought of it, despite the aversion she had yet to maintain any healthy patterns in fitness. She felt like she deserved retirement, but there was always some excitement that drew upon her curiosity, getting a rise out of her. She didn't want to give up her form.

If she wasted away any more than she would, she'd have to give up the title of fastest to that Yuudeshi kid...

She shuddered at the thought, before resetting the stopwatch and pocketing it within the folds of her orange gi. Perhaps just a run free of pressure was best for now. She was starting to get anxious over the numbers she was putting up, as they weren't comparing nicely to her old times. If she didn't have to worry about testing herself, that'd be enough to let loose and just enjoy the rush. When she got really into it, it was perhaps one of her favorite pastimes, as her legs carried her through the diverse biomes of the world; urban to wild, hot and cold, light and dark. These runs were cycles around the world, fast as the lightning she is attributed to. Yet by the speed of her thought, it would be like viewing a panorama of the world in slow motion. She'd be moving at such a speed that it would be like living on a whole other plane of existence—experiencing life for an hour within a second.

Sighing and shaking her head, she mentally let go of the weights holding her back. With eyes closed, she prepared herself. A deep breath... and then she was off. Time slowed to a crawl as her perception sped up to a lightning's strike. She was not a blur, but instead a streak of lightning surging horizontally across the land. Each place she went she announced her arrival with a thunderclap before disappearing just as fast. In real time, it would be like the Shot Heard 'Round the World, because she'd end back up where she started barely before a second's time was up.

But for her, it was something completely different. She experienced running past entire communities whom stood at complete stillness; witnessing snapshots of people just living their lives. She experienced coursing through a rain storm at one moment and then a warm sunny day the next. She experienced dashing across the ocean, leaving a trail of gentle splashes in her wake as her feet tasted the water's surface. She experienced all manner of colors and shapes in crystal clarity... those that gave Earth its beauty. It felt like she was running for hours, just touring what the world had to offer, even though she knew better about the passage of time. When she finally came to a stop, everything would return to normal, as she stood there panting again. So much energy had been created by her velocity that some of the leftover static electricity was still crackling across her flesh. It tickled a bit.

"That... that felt faster than before. Damnit! I should have recorded it!"

Jumpstart [Open] Qx494h
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jumpstart [Open] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Jumpstart [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Jumpstart [Open] Empty Re: Jumpstart [Open]

Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:20 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Grasp the Earth, Grasp The World. Become one with all that was below you, and use it to push yourself forward. There was a cycle, a spiral from the tip of her head to the bottom of her toes, sending power into the ground, and then a secondary spiral that sent energy all the way back up. It just happened, but if she could control it, then it would be magnificent. She had a buried bowl working as a makeshift puddle, and a lot of water off to the side to fill it up because she inevitably failed a lot. And a few spare bowls because the force she was putting out cracked them occasionally.

Running, not giving any thought, her foot hit the 'puddle' and blasted half of it out, leaving Ulv to be quite miffed. She could do this, she knew she could. And yet she couldn't. The words whispered in her ears told her less force, but less force was difficult, she could hardly move more than a walking pace with less power. She filled the bowl up, and then her toes curled, hugging the earth beneath her tightly, and then took off. This time, however, she was caught totally unawares.

A thunderclap, followed by a streak of lightning shot past her, so fast it was gone by the time she noticed it. The shock made her shriek and stumble, losing her gait and then totally collapsing into the mud. Great. Ulv got up with a scowl, and scrapped off the mud from her face, before sniffing. Ozone, the smell of lightning, hung in the air. She could follow it. Find the lightning bolt and tell her off for being so unthinking about other people trying to practice out here. Her toes curled and she took off again, in the direction of the lightning bolt. She moved pretty quick, but it still took her a while to get to the woman.

Eventually she arrived in front of the woman, her sports bra and jogging shorts covered in mud, and her face pretty dirty where she had badly scrapped it off. She scowled at the woman for a few seconds, and then a crazy urge took over her, and she started to bark at the woman. She wasn't sure why, but the woman just made her want to bark at her. And considering Ulv was totally human, she barked very well....

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jumpstart [Open] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Jumpstart [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:50 pm

It didn't take long for Yoruichi to recover from the fatigue of a planet-crossing sprint—despite the gravity of the feat, the distance was not so great for someone of her caliber. A little bit of relaxing, stretching out the legs and arms and back... she wasn't so far out of shape that she'd be worn out by that. As it was, she already looked to be heading out again; perhaps not with such intense speeds, but with a light job around the continent? Sounded good to her. Thus, she was just making sure her uniform was nice and tucked tightly around her, so that it wouldn't come undone during her traipsing. One would be surprised at just how often she ran into that problem.

That's about when the yapping started; something Yoruichi didn't quite expect to hear out in the grassland where she figured she could be alone. This was more something you suffered in a suburban landscape, incessantly, wishing neighbors would stop buying more pets. There wasn't much you could do about that otherwise, but here in the wilderness... Actually, it sounded almost like some lady merely trying to imitate a dog's barking. Why in the world...?

She turned her head to face to intruder with a grimace etched out across her face. Checking her senses... actually yes, she could confirm it was indeed another person in the vicinity of the plains, registering on the same wavelength as all Shinigami tended to. But as to why it was this was happening to her was beyond her comprehension. She didn't recognize the woman. Couldn't think of a reason as to why she deserved this. Was this some joke? Were the gods conspiring against her? Either way, it was just as annoying as any other canine would be to her, so she'd rather not.

"Uhh... Riiiiight. I think I'll just be going now..." The only response the Flash Goddess could offer as she turned forward again. She'd resolved on not trying to run her heart out anymore for the day, but the faster she got away from the weirdo dog woman the better. A gentle mach speed would do the trick, sure enough, she thought. Sliding one foot back and crouching down on her front foot, she looked to begin running away until...

Jumpstart [Open] Qx494h
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jumpstart [Open] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Jumpstart [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:16 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Growling, and scowling, Ulv wasn't entirely sure what she was doing or why she was doing it. It wasn't exactly the best way to talk to someone, and nobody except dogs could understand what she was trying to say. So, why....was completely lost on her. The woman's confused exclamation was enough to snap Ulv out of her mental state and return her to her muddy sense of coherency. This time she used her words, in hope that she would get a more coherent anwser. Espeically now it looked like the lightning bolt woman was running away from her. Ulv wasn't going to have that.

"Oi! You nice-arsed, finely shaped lightning woman! What are you doing, running about scaring people who are trying to practice in peace and making them fall over then get covered in mud and be miles from home so they can't go get a shower? Did you plan that? Because it's a pretty intricate thing if you did. I didn't even know I would be out here until today, and if you knew that before they you are some kind of future mind reader. Stop reading the future's mind just to pick on me! It's rude and cruel and also both at the same time! And now you are running off like you have totally planned it and have a little cove you are going to go to and giggle heartily while you plan your next plan that has already been planned in the future" Ulv exclaimed, shaking her fist as she shouted at Yoruichi. And well....she was completely incomprehensible, which was kind of a trademark for Ulv, and the girl who was still residing within Ulv's soul.

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:38 pm

If she thought that transitioning into coherent language would be any better than the barking to Yoruichi, well, then she couldn't be further from the correct answer. Yoruichi's grimace only grew as the lady's voice grated on her ears. The urge to just take off then and there was a powerful compulsion, indeed. Why sit here and get chewed out when she could be so much better off just bounding through the fields and cities beyond? That wasn't exactly a tough question. It wasn't even close of a competition. Just keep running, one part of her mind told her, and everything would work out.

She sighed. "Ay, AY! All right already, I get the gist of it!" she whirled around and held her hands up, gesturing at her to stop rambling on with her nonsensical tirade. Her expression was one of exasperation, but she tried her best to put on a polite 'diplomacy' face for dealing with the angered spirit. Sliding her hands around to the back of her neck and clasping her fingers together, she made herself relaxed and attempted to bring things down a notch. "You were in the middle of something and I disturbed the peace as I ran by, right? I'm so very sorry, miss..." she led on, trying to get her to complete the sentence with her name. She wouldn't be bothered if neither were exchanged, though. It was just manners, is all.

Shrugging, she continued. "I hope you'll accept my apology, as I didn't mean to disturb you at all. It was just... I got distracted by stuff. Completely innocent, all right?" Tangentially, Yoruichi was given more time to study who she was dealing with, at least enough to see that something was off with the lady. It wasn't about her health, considering it almost seemed like she was some sort of body builder. No, it was about the soul inside. Things didn't add up the longer she looked into it. Hopefully it was nothing serious. "My name is Yoruichi, by the way. Uh, from the Gotei technically. If you need help..."

She regretted asking almost as soon as the words left her mouth. If she was lucky, things would be settled at that and nothing would come of it. It was just manners, after all!

Jumpstart [Open] Qx494h
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:59 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv put her hands on her hip and stuck out her chest, looking like a victorious fighter, just having felled a mighty beast with her fists, and now about to have many a good meal from it's flesh. The woman apologised nicely, which was always a lovely thing to hear. A person not afraid to admit that they were in the wrong, and a person that could apologise without pride getting in the way of things. Far to many people had an abundance of pride these days, and it made for a great deal of confusion and much disbondancy.

"I am Ulv Auber, The Magnificent! Bwuhahahaha!" Ulv introduced herself loudly and with a deep laugh at the end. Despite the words, there was nothing haughty about her tone. As if she had heard such a title being used to refer to her, and was just parroting it. "But it is ok. I have a soft spot for attractive women like you, so I can accept your apology" Her words had the flirty theme to them, but it was again, like she was hearing it from an unknown source and just saying it when prompted. It was quite strange to hear.

And then, she heard the woman's name. And Hvit spoke up.
'Yoruichi? That's not a very common name. Does that make her Shihoin, the..mother of Chidori? Ask her for a kiss' The Hollow girl said, from inside Ulv. The last bit were implied with 'so you can bring her inside and she can help fix us' but Ulv, being Ulv, totally missed that part in it's entirety.
"Yoruichi? That's not a very common name. Does that make you Shihoin? The mother of Chidori?" Ulv asked. Hvit waited, holding her breath, hoping, praying to whatever god was listening that this was going to work. "Can I have a kiss?" Ulv asked, out of the blue, with a cheery tone, and no explaination.

Hvit's faceplam was audible.

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:27 pm

As Yoruichi stood by in hope that the matter was dropped before she was roped into some responsibility she'd rather not on her time off, the girl promptly denominated herself as if her name was the proudest thing in the world for her. Couldn't say she heard about anyone by the name 'Ulv Aubur' before, and she'd have recognized such a strange name if she came across it before. Sounded more than just foreign. It was bizarre. She was certain she couldn't pronounce it without trying to add an '-a' to the end of it. It just didn't come out naturally for her japanese dialect.

That wasn't the only 'bizarre' aspect of the strange woman, considering how fast her mood switched over. It was a complete reversal from before, going from vociferously vexed to cordially coquettish. It was an odd switch to say the least, but Yoruichi's apology must have gone a long ways in pacifying the unreasonable anger shown earlier. This... this must have been Ulv's true nature? The automatic flirting with somebody she just met. It actually reminded her a bit of herself, causing her to grin and raise an eyebrow. Oh, did the woman's amber eyes twinkle golden.

"Oh dear..." was her reaction, narrowing her gaze but brimming with amusement. She was used to such behavior from men, but someone of the same gender was usually more reserved of their nature to just whip it out there like that. Suddenly, as Yoruichi's pupils constricted into the sliver of a cat's, she would become the predator to Ulv's prey. "Now that's really something~ Not even getting to know me and trying to get to first base. Though I suppose with my natural good looks this was to be expected..."

Well, she supposed that as long as she wasn't about to get her ear talked off, it wouldn't be the worse way to spend her time. So she strolled through the fields towards this 'Ulv', her noticeably bare feet crumpling the long chartreuse grass underfoot. She steadily got closer while she talked, closing the distance that had been between them until now. She was right about her being a Shihouin, but not about being the mother of her niece. But ignoring that piece of trivia for now... "Are you certain you're all right, though? I could take you home if you're about to faint, or if you're feeling sick? Clearly you seem to have lost the inhibitions of your mouth~"

Jumpstart [Open] Qx494h
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:47 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Generally, when looked upon with the eyes that Yoruichi had right now, a person would be worried. Uneasy or thinking of excuses to quickly run away from her. But Ulv was kind of an idiot, so she just smiled and stayed where she was, instead noticing the bareness of Yoruichi's feet, in likeness to Ulv's lack of footwear. Maybe she had her own techniques of earth-grasping? Maybe Ulv could get some insight from her! That sounded like a great idea, but Yoruichi was coming, and she had to deal with her first or there might be other....stuff going on.

"You are a very attractive woman, Yoruichi. A lot of people would want to get to many different bases with you. But...I...what's first base? I don't think I know what bases are, or how many of them there are, or what you are referring to by referring to them" Ulv cocked her head and looked entirely, completely confused over the whole concept of bases.
'Well done, you bloody fool. Now she has the entirely wrong thought, and you are going to run off with her because she is remotely attractive and you are an idiot' Hvit voiced her displeasure, but Ulv was not to be dissuaded.

"No, I am fine on the having to go home stuff. My mouth is also fine, see?" Ulv pulled several faces, gurning to show that her mouth was totally fine. "But you have such full lips, they must taste really nice. Maybe you should press them against mine and see if mine share the same properties" Ulv suggested, a minor twinkle in her eye suggesting that a very small portion of her knew she was saying, but the majority of her was totally in the dark.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum