Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  Empty Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]

Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:17 pm

SIMPLY HUMAN

SIMPLY ADAM

Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  6EdIfMt

Song: It's Raining Somewhere Else - Artist: FrostFM

It's pretty darn cold for a desert shithole, isn't it? While the temperatures are usually boiling with tropical heat, the skies were damped with a glummy field of overcast as the cold of a fall's day spread throughout the day. Anyone who was looking for some kind of relaxing summer day were going to have to clearly get a refund on their vacation. So, in light of these melancholy events, it was only natural that no one would stick their necks out to go outside.

But this didn't bother the hero of our story: Adam!

Yes sir, this little terrorist needed some alone time to gather up his thoughts, go through resources and figure out a way to spark new life into the Monsuta after hitting a small winter bump in morale. It's why he ventured out to the Mazandaran Province; just north of Iran. With this city in ruins, it only made sense for him to discover an old base or two that belonged to the Monsuta to see if there was anything from the past which could asset him on his goals.

...if not, even if he was alone, spending time with his amazing self could only lead to happiness! After all: he was a bundle of sweetness and joy even to himself as far as he was concerned. So, despite being surrounded by a compound of darkness, The Monsuta operative found himself mulling over old equipment, documents, research tools and so on to gather up materials for his future projects.

"Ho'hum~ Will we ever find what we are looking for in this world, Eve? Soothe my glummy-glum soul~"

Humming to himself, the hooded figure took off his cloak and sat down on a steel chair as he stared at a hole in the compound which brought the light of the dreary day into the darkness. As his blood red eyes gazed into the sky, the male doozed off before picking up on something or someone easing their way into the compound.

Another admirer? Someone to kill him? Or a surprise? Adam didn't really care as he was used to having to watch his back. I mean: he pissed off the majority of the world by just leading the Monsuta. So it's understandable that people would want to snuff his vision.

So, with a nonchalant shrug, the male rolled his arms and uttered out this into the darkness:

"If you are here to kill me, attack me. If you are here to stalk me, state your name. Or if you want to admire me, well, I can do a lot of fun things with you~ The choice is yours!"

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  Empty Re: Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:12 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

[img][/img]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Hmm, so this is what being a doggy's like...

The youthful demon known to none as Andi was going about her business as usual; doing weird shit out of innocent curiosity. What was on today's agenda? Being a canine of course! She had been rather rudely antagonized by a medium sized dog while exploring some rather strange territory, the mutt trying to sink it's yellow incisors into her arm while growling and tugging. Unfortunately for the dog, it ran into the wrong demon, and at the wrong time. Her curiosity outweighed any sort of morality, and she had taken the opportunity to absorb the dog, the mangled mutt loudly whining and struggling as her body "ate" the offending creature.

And being a dog turned out to be a rather interesting experience, having morphed a few hours into travelling to take a load off. This place was strange compared to the others she frolicked through. It was quite hot, likely unbearable for many mortals some days, and there was a distinct lack of trees and plants. What stood out the most were the miles upon miles of sand, which only made the terrain all the more treacherous for the common creature.

Of course, Andi was no regular lifeform, being the one to kick up, stick her nose in, and play in the near inhospitable wastes. A couple hours into experiencing the dog life, Andi saw a strange sight; some sort of structure in the ocean of sand. However such a thing was capable of being built on the loose and dry biome was a question in her mind, but what really hooked her interests was the appearance of a figure entering the clearly unused structure.

Now she had to explore! Maybe this person won't ignore her...

Reverting back to her female child form, only possessing a regular, rather uninspired white dress, purple locks fluttering in the wind as she walked towards the structure, sniffing ever so often. Smelled quite old in there, strange anyone would take interest. She entered, only to be struck with darkness. She was unfamiliar with such thick darkness; normally she could see in darkened areas, but this was such an oppressive darkness, not much was able to be made out. Oh well, she at least wanted to see who the figure was.

She made careful strides through the darkness, cautiously feeling in front of her. Under normal circumstances she would have just excitedly called out, but something about the pitch black poked a strange feeling of fear deep down; a childish, irrational fear of the unknown. She forced herself to swallow this silent terror, but the child in her still had chattering teeth.

Light caught the corner of her eye, though in a rather cluttered set of events, her fear lurched into physical being as she heard a voice out of the blue, causing an error in steps to occur. She hit into some sort of shelf, the sound of something falling filling the room. She fell onto her butt, panting loudly before righting herself, hopping up to her feet and looking at the figure, her curious eyes picking up his features from the minimal amount of light in the room.

"Oh hi!" She called out, her bare feet gently slapping against the floor as she came closer to the sitting being, "My name's Andi, what's yours?" She seemed to completely disregard the fear she felt mere seconds ago, a smile capable of being made out on her face, "I was just curious of you!"

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  Empty Re: Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]

Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:20 pm

SIMPLY HUMAN

SIMPLY ADAM

Song: lostwoods [remix] - Artist: ozonesounds

"Good. You aren't a killer. I don't feel like beating down a cutie like you."

Yessir, Adam was a man who wasn't shy about his words. It's why he figuratively and literally shrugged off that non-sense because while he may kill, steal, beat down and do whatever it takes to achieve his goals -- he isn't someone that likes to do it needlessly. No, no. He'd rather figure out other more "civil" ways to extract what he wants to before jumping to more drastic measures. And beating up little girls isn't something that is exactly in his mind's list of favorite things to do when he starts his day. As no one gets up and thinks "OH MY GOD, I LOVE TO BEAT UP LITTLE GIRLS FOR A LIVING".

"As for names? You can call me Adam. I'm the owner of this worn down, beaten up, piece of shit facility that you find yourself in~"

What? You expect him not to call out the state of shamble that this miserable base is in? Think again. Sure, he could bother to repair it, but there were other more worthwhile pursuits our boy Adam wanted to fix, improve or invest in before this dump.

Anyway, what was more important is that she was curious. So, in return, how could he not be curious as to what she was curious about? It was natural human nature to inquire more about the mysteries of life and Adam was about to stab his way out of the abyss of the unknown.

"Tell me then, what are you curious about? I know my sweet scent is alluring, but I have a feeling you didn't just come here because of my loving presence. I'm dying to know why'd you come to such a trashy place~"

Oh. Right. And without little warning, the male moved through the tattered and dusty remains of the place, appeared to her side and grabbed her hand before looking up with a smirk at her:

"Let me have it~"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Curious About This Sweet Little Devil [Adam/Andi]  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:29 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

[img][/img]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Andi's eyebrow had raised when he commented on her not being a killer. Why would she kill him? That wouldn't give her anything to learn... She was clearly familiar with the concept that a dead person could not spill their knowledge, at all. They were just... A lump of meat that used to be a living thing, fresh for all sorts of decomposers to feast upon, like any dead creature on this earth.

The alien-like demon stared at the man sitting upon the chair in which she couldn't quite make the material out, guessing it was some kind of metal. He finally spoke his name, Adam, and proclaimed that he was the one who owned this place. She didn't quite have exploring this place in mind, she just wanted to speak to this man whom she saw entering this desolate building, but now she was interested in this "piece of shit facility", or rather, it's purpose and origins. That was a question for another time; she wished to learn more of this man, Adam, as her single track mind followed along.

Another question; what was she curious of? The youthful looking girl had interested eyes pinned on Adam, not really having a clear, defined curiosity. She just wanted to see, and followed what poked her fancy.

She felt her hand being grasped, looking into the red eyes of the male who had emerged from his tattered throne and came forth to express his own curiosity towards her's. She was silent for a hot minute, before smiling and opening her mouth,

"I just saw you enter the building outside. I wanted to see if you'd actually talk to me, because i've never really had a conversation. I want to learn more about things, everything! All the things!"

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:37 pm

SIMPLY HUMAN

SIMPLY ADAM

Song: Yume Nikki Megamix - Artist: cametek

"Oh, you saw me just sulking in my pit of ash? How very stalkerish of you~"

There was oodles of amusement just OOZING out of the male's mouth as his lips curled into quite the delightful smile. Why would he bother hiding his excitement? As far as he was concerned, his whole essence was drenched in a jolly virus which infected the world around him with such glee. In fact, Andi herself may begin to notice a honey and emerald aura beginning to exude from the male. Touching her skin, easing into her nostrils and soothing her with a sense of giddiness as his atmosphere of pure positivity and sugary sweetness simply couldn't be ignored.

"Well, you seem quite naive to me. I don't mean in that bad way. Those with anxiety and wonder in the world always are wondering to themselves: "what new is there to learn in the world" And so long as there is that curiosity, there is always a chance for evolution~"

Oh yes. Adam was the king of his bullshit. As he swung his right index finger in the air, the male hopped on his feet, had knife drenched in grassy-hued chi materialize and held it with his left hand as he tossed it upwards towards the stone ceiling above.

"The deeper you reach into that pool of curiosity, the higher your ascension will become as you learn more about yourself, the world and the beautiful, bad and straight up ugly that this existence has to offer you~"

After making his little show and tell, the male gave a hearty laugh, turned on his heels and looked Andi straight in the eye.

"But, more then that, you aren't just seeking to understand the world: you are seeking to understand the world so you can better comprehend how to fully realize who you are."

With a tap on his lips, Adam paused and then pointed each of his index fingers at her:

"Or tell me: is my mark so far out of left field that I outta retire and quit this shit? Enlighten me and I'll be sure to return the favor."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:47 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

[img][/img]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Andi was a bit confused about this man's unusual focus on "stalking". Last time the demon checked, she wasn't currently possessing any sort of flora form, so she wouldn't have a single stalk on her body... Of course the more correct usage of the word in this context would be if she were some kind of predator... But she wasn't following after him with the intent to eat him or anything, she just wanted to speak! It didn't particularly worry her, just somewhat entertained her curiosity and confusement. She felt her levels of energy begin to peak, a sort of tickled feeling befalling her as she noticed a colorful aura emanating from the male's body.

This particularly caught her attention; she felt no fear or anger, just further excited and hyped up interest in Adam. A rather large and innocent smile was marked on the creature's face, sparkles very clearly shown in her dark eyes as she slowly clasped her hands together, physically showing a release in energy by a slight bit of bouncing, as if she were a child waiting in anticipation for a dearly sought after present.

"I've always been curious of things since I was born!" She wasn't very much thinking of evolution; she just had a natural hunger to learn as much as possible. No one took as much heed to her desires as the man before her did, so that only further hooked her attention towards him.

Her excitement was momentarily stopped as he had mentioned "bad" and "ugly" in this world, after having tossed an odd looking object, that she immediately recognized as a knife in the air. Of course this puzzled the girl for a moment, but she pushed that thought aside and marched back up to her previous level of excitement.

Her energy seemed to plummet when he hit a soft spot in her psyche; that her search and craving for knowledge was to realize who she herself was. Her body went still as he further pushed on this point, pointing at her. She was caught dead silent for a solid minute as her eyes drew down, as if she was taking a moment to try to comprehend if such a thing was true.

"...I dunno about that, maybe? I mean I just always had the draw to it, yknow?" She seemed to perk up again, smiling with her eyes half shut, any amount of prior concern seeming to vanish, "Why do you ask?"

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:44 am

SIMPLY HUMAN

SIMPLY ADAM

Song: NyxTheShield - Artist: A Welcoming Smile

Ah~

Youth!

So precious, so cute, so energizing. To be in the prime of life and not have a single worry about this universe is simply sublime. To caught in the gaze of curiosity, vigor and awe of the world is something so vital to this world that the foulness of Adam's own spirit dared not taint that so carelessly. It is why he simply HAD to respond with something which may or may not expand this creature's horzions.

"Why is all these questions important? Intelligence. You possess intelligence. To question everything around you, to discover new things and always ask those above you for insights shows you are not so closed off that you cannot ever grow from where you are."

Adam closed the gap between them rather quickly as his voice arose with love, flare, excitement and total energy. Even his own ratty old cloak began to radiate with a rich honey-gold as his eyes flared up, shimmered with a cherry shine and fixed their gaze upon the demon before him.

"Neither you nor I have even scratched the surface of information, experience and knowledge that this universe has to offer. Yet, for us, that means we can infinitely learn....until someone decides to blow our brains out, that is."

Quickly, the jolly old terrorist decided to gesture his left hand as if he were holding a gun, put it to his head, yell playfully and then pretend as if he blew his own brains out with it.

Which was then followed up with a quick movement to place a knife gently to Andi's chest. Though, he didn't seem to have any hostile intent. In fact, he didn't even try to stab her as she'd feel nothing but a welcoming warmth within the blade as it lit up the room with warmth, life and a sense....of desire.

"So tell me: if you could develop and evolve one core thing about yourself, what would it be, demon?

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:08 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

[img][/img]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

The amount of excitement and entertainment currently present in such a desolated room would be mesmerizing and somewhat irritating to any able-minded serious person. The two's interest in each other only seemed to elevate, both a young being and old conversing and exchanging words in such a playful manner, as if they were both equals, at least in this time.

Andi maintained alertness as she watched the male's lighthearted strides, replying to her previous question of why he would ask of such a thing, giving her yet another thing to think about; her intelligence, her ability to discover things and question everything, and her capabilities towards growth due to her openness to knowledge.

This man really wanted to keep her on her toes, considering the amount of stimuli he supplied to the young demon; his tattered cloak shimmered, voice having risen with vigor and sweet happiness. One would think a being with red eyes would be intimidating, but Adam seemed to make his own far more appealing, the red orbs glimmered in an appealing manner as her darkened eyes met his own.

The very idea of learning more things excited her, and with the male before her mentioning that neither she nor he have even scratched the surface, brought sparkles to her eyes and her doing the classical childish action of hopping up and down from her happiness becoming physical. The widest smile was on the young one's face as she looked at him, though wasn't too knowledgeable on the "blow our brains out" part. Andi knew what a gun was, but not quite the repercussions of having one's brain matter splattered quite unceremoniously onto the pavement.

She wasn't too knowledgeable on organ functions as of yet, because how could you know if you don't have any?

Her gaze was brought down when the man had, with a swift, graceful movement, laid a knife's blade at her chest. Even if he was threatening her, Andi would feel no fear. She knew very well this knife wouldn't be able to harm her, at least from her observations it appeared to be a regular knife of some kind. She remained as still as she was, her gaze rising back to meet Adam's own, feeling a rush of positive emotions once more and even hints of longing.

"Develop... And evolve...?" The girl mumbled as she had been briefed the question. She placed her hands together, delicately lacing her fingers as she thought for a moment. A core thing.. About her... About Andi...

"I... Wish..." She tried to think of something, reaching into the dark void of her own mind for a particular, strong desire, hidden away by the muck of innocence.

Her eyes appeared to darken, similar to having fallen asleep with one's eyes open, as she spoke in a low voice, "I wish to devour everything..."

The girl perked up, making a gentle noise of surprise as she looked at Adam, "Huh? Oh! I... I'm not sure what I want to evolve..." She looked a tad bit sad, "Sorry... I can't think of anything..."

But she smiled, "But the bright side is..!" The girl gently gripped two of her purple locks on either side of her head, and with a gentle tug on both sides...

The girl's head literally split in half. Nothing was in the space of her divided head, a purple mass making up either half of her head.

"I don't have a brain to be blown out! Or bones, or organs!" The two halves of her head seamlessly joined back, the adorable face of Andi being one once more as she so innocently smiled at him, "So I can keep learning things!"

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:42 pm

SIMPLY HUMAN

SIMPLY ADAM

Song: HunterxHunter OST - Artist: Zoldyck Family

Useless. Everything was useless after Andi uttered what her heart, body and mind's true intent was in those simple words: "Devour everything". Adam understood quite well what her body craved and the key to her inner evolution as a demon. These creatures were always so hungry to consume that it was simply a base instinctual need. Therefore, his own powers of evolution were focused primarily on that.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~! My sweet plum demon, you need not say anymore as I know EXACTLY what type of greedy power YOU want! I LOVE it!"

There was a cackling howl of glee as the male burst out into a fit of maniacal laughter before thrusting his sword straight into her immaterial essence. Understanding that Andi's body was not one which was constrained by physical constraints from the demon giving them this information of her own will, it only made his path towards her evolution that much clearer. When she was pierced by this blade, an overwhelming sense of warmth, power and love was going to wash over her body should she accept his energy being injected into her.

"This power of yours is based out of pure desire to consume even that which is immaterial. And that is what I'll give you: the ability to evolve it and consume the spiritual, mythical and wondrous nature of this metaphysical world we live in. Soon you will feel my Progressive Overwrite bonding with you so that it may scan your power, identify how to bring the most of it out and mutate it to where it will serve you oh-so-well~"

Of course he was becoming way more talkative now, but that was a requirement of his ability. If he were not to lay out the intentions of his plans, then it simply wouldn't work. So, to the universe, he laid himself bare so that she may bless him with the ability to grant this girl the beautiful gift of inner progression.

It's why he cared very little for her own gimmick of not being a solid creature at this point. No. He was far more interested in allowing her to consume the metaphysical of the world, increasing her power and seeing this little pup of a demon evolve. So, he would begin to back away as that blade of his merged with her in order to begin the transformation of self within Andi.

"Tell me, how do you feel? Your ability to learn will soon become enhanced, your hunger greater and the path will be shown to you soon enough, cutie~ As we are gonna give you a little test drive soon!"

[OOC Note: I'll be writing up some abilities for her in my power dump thread after this.]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:22 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

[img][/img]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Andi's head tilted to the side as she stared at the youthful looking male, being taken off guard when he suddenly erupted with utter milky joy, instantly breaking the short silence between the two. She had no idea what he spoke about, momentarily trying to think back to what he could have meant by "greedy power". She only remembered that she just couldn't come up with anything that she wished to better, though she still tried to think back to what she could have possibly said to set the man off into this level of exciteme...

She shivered, the sensation of something sliding into her very being with incredible force instantly snapping her full attention back to the physical world. She panted gently, of course not possessing any real lungs, a mere reflex, as her attention was brought down to a formation jutting out of her chest that wasn't there before; a sword.

She was in a few moments worth of shock, raising two hands towards the object he stabbed into her, but... A sensation of warmth and melting came upon her as she heard the male's words, the entirety of the situation being one big rush for the girl. As the male concluded his wishes for the tool in her body, something started bubbling up in her mouth, pooling and escaping the corners of her crafted lips.

As the sword sunk into her, she brought a hand to the side of her chin, bringing it away to look at what was being created; Saliva.

And she felt very... Very...

"Hungry." She spoke gently in reply to the male, every molecule of her's screaming to devour and consume, "Starving, even."

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum